Signature
Maps:
nazi_zombie_HDKenny: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2481.0
DefendTheBunker: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2502.0
DefendTheBunker2: 0% (just an idea :P )
Zombie Hill: 5%
*Not yet named*: 90%
HDKenny's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
HDKenny's Contact & Social Linkshd_kennyHD_KennyMrHDKenny

I have been working on this map all summer on and off and it is just about finished!

NEED A NAME

UPDATE 7/20/14
Started working on fuse sysyem, fixed a few bugs, added more detail, and improved weapon system

UPDATE 7/18/14

Have started to make menu, still need to add images and change layout. Also need to make it smoother and just cooler in general. It works tho so that means it will be implemented for sure!

For people who know how to help :P
Spoiler: click to open...

And I have checked and there are NO columns with those names, and there are no curves with those names

Here is the .csv
Code Snippet
Plaintext
name,platform,file,sequence,vol_min,vol_max,dist_min,dist_max,limit_count,limit_type,entity_limit_count,entity_limit_type,bus,volume_min_falloff_curve,volumefalloffcurve,reverb_send,dist_reverb_max,reverb_min_falloff_curve,reverb_falloff_curve,pitch_min,pitch_max,randomize_type,spatialized,type,probability,loop,masterslave,loadspec,subtitle,compression,secondaryaliasname,chainaliasname,startdelay,speakermap,lfe percentage,center percentage,envelop_min,envelop_max,envelop percentage,occlusion_level,occlusion_wet_dry,real_delay,distance_lpf,move_type,move_time,min_priority,max_priority,min_priority_threshold,max_priority_threshold,doppler,isbig

#mauser
weap_mauser_fire_plr,,weapons/mauser/weap_mauser_fire.wav,,1.0,1.0,100,600,,,,,full_vol,,curve4,,1000,,curve3,0.85,1,,3d,,,,0.7,pel1 pel1a pel1b pel2 see1 oki1 oki2 oki3 hol1 ber1 ber3 mak audio_test_tuey firing_range ber3b living_battlefield all_mp js_pistolfire,,,weap_colt_fire_dist,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,50,80,0.35,1,,
weap_mauser_fire_npc,,weapons/mauser/weap_mauser_fire.wav,,1.0,1.0,100,600,,,,,full_vol,,curve4,,1000,,curve3,0.85,1,,3d,,,,0.7,pel1 pel1a pel1b pel2 see1 oki1 oki2 oki3 hol1 ber1 ber3 mak audio_test_tuey firing_range ber3b living_battlefield all_mp js_pistolfire,,,weap_colt_fire_dist,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,50,80,0.35,1,,
weap_mauser_slide_forward,,weapons/mauser/weap_mauser_chamber.wav,,1.0,1.0,100,600,,,,,full_vol,,curve4,,1000,,curve3,0.85,1,,3d,,,,0.7,pel1 pel1a pel1b pel2 see1 oki1 oki2 oki3 hol1 ber1 ber3 mak audio_test_tuey firing_range ber3b living_battlefield all_mp js_pistolfire,,,weap_colt_fire_dist,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,50,80,0.35,1,,
weap_mauser_mag_out,,weapons/mauser/weap_mauser_clipout.wav,,1.0,1.0,100,600,,,,,full_vol,,curve4,,1000,,curve3,0.85,1,,3d,,,,0.7,pel1 pel1a pel1b pel2 see1 oki1 oki2 oki3 hol1 ber1 ber3 mak audio_test_tuey firing_range ber3b living_battlefield all_mp js_pistolfire,,,weap_colt_fire_dist,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,50,80,0.35,1,,

UPDATE 7/17/14
I have started to make the weapons menu and need some feedback, do theses look like fair prices? Also here are the weapons in my map so far, more may be added.

Another thing is that the menu will be controlled with your aim and shoot buttons because I dont know how make a menu that uses the mouse  :-[ sorry, Ill make it as smooth and fast as possible

To do list
Script
Fix some weapons
--Mauser sound alias is broken--
Endgame

Features
BO Guns
BO2 Guns
Detail and FX to bring the map to life
Custom power method
80 FOV(like every map should be:P)
New weapon buying system*

The Maybe List
Traps
Any ideas will be considered!

*The new system would be a menu you can open anywhere with a few weapons on it that are locked until you reach a certain round then you can buy it from there. I haven't made the menu yet or tested the idea so it might be to unbalanced to use, maybe have a weapons cache like from mw3 spec ops?

Images
Spoiler: click to open...

The thing that makes this map unique from other maps is the system for power. Because the team found this abandoned place in the swamp the fuses for the main power are very old and broken and therefore  last only a short amount of time and need to be replaced. Whenever the fuse blows all perk machines will turn off and you will temporarily loose your perks, until it is replaced with a newer one.

I try to keep my maps as detailed as possible which is why right now there is quite a bit of detail and there will probably be more on the way. Now its not godly detail or as good as a lot of other mappers but I tried my best without causing too much lag.
Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 09:41:44 pm by HDKenny
broken avatar :(
UM Member, Mapper and 3d Modeler
Date Registered: 8 February 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Port Arthur
Signature
pashan's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
looks great.
Donator <3
Date Registered: 20 August 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Chunkdogg9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Chunkdogg9's Contact & Social LinksChunkdogg9Chunkdogg00Chunkdogg9
Really nice work you have going on here kenny. Love the detail an the the atmosphere is there too. Keep up the good work mate.

Ill definitely be keeping an eye on this map.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
That new weapon buying system sounds intriquing
Date Registered: 5 March 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Ununpentium miner
jorgep28's Groups
jorgep28's Contact & Social Linksjorgep28
Im not a big fan of the new power sistem, but otherwise looking great!
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
For the weapon system, I'd prevent it from being unbalanced by adding caches around the map that cost a certain amount of points (depending on what guns are in the cache). Upon purchase, random guns from the cache are added to the weapon menu (if there are 12 guns in the cache, 4 would be added to the menu for purchase). Caches could be purchased until all weapons were added to the menu. There wouldn't need to be a round requirement as it would take a while to get the best guns. Also, you could adjust the amount of guns in the cache/how many are given, I was just giving an example :P
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
I like the idea of the fuses. But why would you loose a perk you got from a drink when the power shuts off?
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
looks awesome!
maybe you should do the generators like on origins you can't buy the perk but you still have it
Date Registered: 11 March 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
The Doctor is ready to Operate!
Richtofen's Groups
Richtofen's Contact & Social LinksEdwardRitchofenE_RichtofenEdward Richtofen
If you want, I would be willing to go through and test for any glitches and bugs. It would be a honor :D
Date Registered: 11 November 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
HDKenny's Groups
I like the idea of the fuses. But why would you loose a perk you got from a drink when the power shuts off?

Idk :p I got the idea from ascension monkeys,  how do they take the perks away lol, maybe in my my map the perks are drinks with micro chips that run off of power given off of wires or something haha

Post Merge: July 18, 2014, 01:22:13 am
For the weapon system, I'd prevent it from being unbalanced by adding caches around the map that cost a certain amount of points (depending on what guns are in the cache). Upon purchase, random guns from the cache are added to the weapon menu (if there are 12 guns in the cache, 4 would be added to the menu for purchase). Caches could be purchased until all weapons were added to the menu. There wouldn't need to be a round requirement as it would take a while to get the best guns. Also, you could adjust the amount of guns in the cache/how many are given, I was just giving an example :P
I see what your saying and I will try that out, I'm going to start working on the weapon buying  system in a few minutes so I'll work on it all night and get back to you guys when I get something

Post Merge: July 18, 2014, 02:51:52 am
looks awesome!
maybe you should do the generators like on origins you can't buy the perk but you still have it
Wouldn't fit :P it's kind of a tight map, maybe my next map will use Origins genes ;)

Post Merge: July 18, 2014, 02:53:21 am
If you want, I would be willing to go through and test for any glitches and bugs. It would be a honor :D
I usually wont let people that ask test it, but message me on skype because this map desperately needs to be bug free, I want my maps to be bug free
Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 02:53:21 am by HDKenny
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
what's your skype name mate?
Date Registered: 11 November 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
HDKenny's Groups
what's your skype name mate?
hd_kenny, but im am getting off shortly because I only had like 2 hours of sleep last night and its starting to get late, so I will be able to get on tomorrow
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
Dunno if those are all the weapons that will be in the map, but the prices look pretty good IMO. I'd change the prices of the Uzi and MPL so that they're not the same price, however.
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
Wouldn't fit :P it's kind of a tight map, maybe my next map will use Origins genes ;)

i don't mean origins gerators i just mean the system :9
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
which MP5 is it, it it the black ops 1 version (MP5K) or is it the black ops 2 version?

Loading ...