Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Well, it would make it alot better if you add ported csgo weapons, would be even cooler if you actually ported skins like the m4a4 howl, awp dragon lore or something like that.. But still if you dont add that, i hope it will be just as good as the map in cs :D

Currently working with someone to get csgo ported weapons, not too sure about skins though xD
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I do mods/maps for WaW and BO1.
Rollonmath42's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Rollonmath42's Contact & Social Linksrollonmath42Rollonmath42Rollonmath42Rollonmath42
Currently working with someone to get csgo ported weapons, not too sure about skins though xD

I can handle that ;)
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet

If you can get skins, having a machine or something that gives you a random skin for points would be cool. Wouldn't be hard to script either as long as the amount of camos is the same for every gun.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
If you can get skins, having a machine or something that gives you a random skin for points would be cool. Wouldn't be hard to script either as long as the amount of camos is the same for every gun.

That does sound like a great idea! CS:GO has a lot of different skins for certain guns and having a machine give you a random skin for the gun would be awesome.

Would each gun have to have the same exact skins, or would it be possible to tell what gun the player is getting the random skin for and it picks from that list of skins?
Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 08:38:10 pm by thezombiekilla6
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 17 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Would each gun have to have the same exact skins, or would it be possible to tell what gun the player is getting the random skin for and it picks from that list of skins?

I'd say a mystery skin machine is a suitable idea. Like pack-a-punch machine, this one would be skin-a-gun machine.
Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 08:47:00 pm by Ramiabdh
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra

They wouldn't have the exact same skins, no. What matters is the amount, because if each gun has a different amount you'd need to get the skin amount for each gun.

But if they are the exact same amount, you can add the skins here:

and in the script do:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
<player> giveWeapon(<player_weapon>, randomIntRange(1, 16));

UGX scripting reference doesn't mention the second argument in giveWeapon, but if memory serves me correctly it exists and will give the view/world model combo for that skin.

Edit: the 16 is the max amount of skin sets that each gun has or can have.
Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 08:56:13 pm by daedra descent
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
They wouldn't have the exact same skins, no. What matters is the amount, because if each gun has a different amount you'd need to get the skin amount for each gun.

(Image removed from quote.)

and in the script do:

Code Snippet
Plaintext

UGX scripting reference doesn't mention the second argument in giveWeapon, but if memory serves me correctly it exists and will give the view/world model combo for that skin.

Alright, cool. I will try that later and see what I can come up with.
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
UPDATE: After about a week of testing and trying out different things I FINALLY fixed an annoying bug that I had for the buried chalk. Have not tested this co-op(kind of scared to xD), but I will soon. I got the second trap completed as well.

So that is one thing I can cross off of the to do list. Beta test is getting close guys! I have chosen all the beta testers that I want to for now, but if need be I will choose some more.
Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 12:50:32 am by thezombiekilla6
Date Registered: 23 April 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Signature
Money isn't everything but everything has a price
Eternal_Fire's Groups
Eternal_Fire's Contact & Social Links
That does sound like a great idea! CS:GO has a lot of different skins for certain guns and having a machine give you a random skin for the gun would be awesome.

Yeah i was thinking that some skins could give guns specialties, example: Dragon Lore; shoots fire shots or Howl; Has a secondary fire that lets out a yelping scream that blows the heads off of zombies ;)
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Added new pics ;)
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha

(Image removed from quote.)

and in the script do:

Code Snippet
Plaintext

I thought models went there, not skins? My apologies if that is what you meant by skins.

btw, this has made me start thinking of a script for an upgrade machine that upgrades 15 times, and increases damage and other stats based on upgrade level of the weapon, as well as some csc fx bonuses.
Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 08:15:42 pm by MakeCents
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
I thought models went there, not skins? My apologies if that is what you meant by skins.

btw, this has made me start thinking of a script for an upgrade machine that upgrades 15 times, and increases damage and other stats based on upgrade level of the weapon, as well as some csc fx bonuses.

Ya I assume he means create a new gun model with a different skin and then put that model in that section.

Also in CS:GO gun skins makes NO difference to stats so with my machine the skins will just be purely for visual look.

Your idea sounds cool though, sounds similar to the upgrade machine from exo zombies.
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Ya I assume he means create a new gun model with a different skin and then put that model in that section.

Also in CS:GO gun skins makes NO difference to stats so with my machine the skins will just be purely for visual look.

Your idea sounds cool though, sounds similar to the upgrade machine from exo zombies.

Cool, its good to follow the theme.

I didn't play exo zombies, but yeah, technically you could do like 16 weapons in just one weapon file I guess... Seems pretty easy to pull off too, scripting wise, gsc, csc, and menu prob. Not sure about limits, it would be an extra 15 models each weapon, and prob could re-use one image I guess per, so minimum of 15 images. Might be doable.

Yours will be another 15 images per weapon. Woo. If your using 5mb's a piece, 2048, that is gonna adddddd up, lol. Good luck with it. Hope you pull it off.
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Cool, its good to follow the theme.

I didn't play exo zombies, but yeah, technically you could do like 16 weapons in just one weapon file I guess... Seems pretty easy to pull off too, scripting wise, gsc, csc, and menu prob. Not sure about limits, it would be an extra 15 models each weapon, and prob could re-use one image I guess per, so minimum of 15 images. Might be doable.

Yours will be another 15 images per weapon. Woo. If your using 5mb's a piece, 2048, that is gonna adddddd up, lol. Good luck with it. Hope you pull it off.

I am thinking of just doing 4-5 different skins per CS:GO weapon, which will only be like 5-6 weapons anyway.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra

Yeah, models. I called them skins because that's really all they are: "skins" or "camos", not separate weaponfiles with unique stats.

It would probably work with the T4M mod.

I am thinking of just doing 4-5 different skins per CS:GO weapon, which will only be like 5-6 weapons anyway.

I hope the AWP is one of the 5 or 6. That thing is, in CS:GO anyway, a monster.

Tac-9 would be awesome too.

Loading ...