More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
Theres a high change, that we will. Planned, that we change starting pistol and Ray Gun to Ray Gun Mark II. Nothing else has been thinked about that yet

quick question, can you add more cod ghost weapons inn?
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
quick question, can you add more cod ghost weapons inn?
Map has been finished, they're not adding more stuff in, also FX space :P
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Map has been finished, they're not adding more stuff in, also FX space :P

Not FX space, but image limit :P And I really would not want custom animated Ghosts weapons in this map, ech
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
I love the electric cherry and stamin-up power-on models, they look fantastic, and REALLY close to the originals
Date Registered: 4 August 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
A day without Laughter is a day wasted
GUNNS4HIRE's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Only 5 days left!  Remember, your map must be submitted to us at [email protected] no later than Saturday, December 6, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST.  Make sure that you do not release your map to the public until we have posted the video on our YouTube channel. We're super excited to play all of the maps and know that our viewers will love them too. Good luck, and thanks for participating in the contest.
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Only 5 days left!  Remember, your map must be submitted to us at [email protected] no later than Saturday, December 6, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST.  Make sure that you do not release your map to the public until we have posted the video on our YouTube channel. We're super excited to play all of the maps and know that our viewers will love them too. Good luck, and thanks for participating in the contest.

Thanks for having this contest :) We hope people will enjoy this map as much as they can. We have done a lot of work into this, which we hope everyone notices :D

Double Post Merge: December 02, 2014, 08:31:38 pm
Also, we want some input on this: should we release this map at sunday, when YAW has played it without references to YAW or release with them? We would like to hear peoples opinions on this to make this map better experience for you guys
Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 08:31:38 pm by HitmanVere
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Last pic before release :) This map, if nothing stops us, will be released at sunday (no promises, lol) Hopefully you all have great xmas :D

Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GUNNS4HIRE's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Thanks for having this contest :) We hope people will enjoy this map as much as they can. We have done a lot of work into this, which we hope everyone notices :D

Double Post Merge: December 02, 2014, 08:31:38 pm
Also, we want some input on this: should we release this map at sunday, when YAW has played it without references to YAW or release with them? We would like to hear peoples opinions on this to make this map better experience for you guys

Are you still planning on submitting this map for the contest? I'm confused, as you said you would release this map to the public on Sunday, which unless we have posted the video first would disqualify you from the contest. Can you please confirm?
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Are you still planning on submitting this map for the contest? I'm confused, as you said you would release this map to the public on Sunday, which unless we have posted the video first would disqualify you from the contest. Can you please confirm?

Oh, just speculating you would be releasing vid on sunday, then release would follow after that, if its fine with you :D
Or do we all have same date to publish our maps?
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GUNNS4HIRE's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oh, just speculating you would be releasing vid on sunday, then release would follow after that, if its fine with you :D
Or do we all have same date to publish our maps?

To be honest, it's impossible to say which maps will be released on which day, but there are a number of them being submitted, and we only release 1 map per day, at max.  The maps are meant to span across the holidays so that every day the viewers have a new Christmas map to watch.  We will do our best to get them all uploaded and released as soon as possible.

What I could do is perhaps send a message on the applicable map forum post letting the owner know that their map will be live, so they can release it to the public and we will put a link in the description of the video.  However, it will need to be the day of the actual video release to prevent an inadvertent early release, which would disqualify them from the contest. 
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
To be honest, it's impossible to say which maps will be released on which day, but there are a number of them being submitted, and we only release 1 map per day, at max.  The maps are meant to span across the holidays so that every day the viewers have a new Christmas map to watch.  We will do our best to get them all uploaded and released as soon as possible.

What I could do is perhaps send a message on the applicable map forum post letting the owner know that their map will be live, so they can release it to the public and we will put a link in the description of the video.  However, it will need to be the day of the actual video release to prevent an inadvertent early release, which would disqualify them from the contest.

Ah, alright, the part about public release was uninformed, so thats why I asked. Glad that we did not release it and then get disqualified :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GUNNS4HIRE's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Ah, alright, the part about public release was uninformed, so thats why I asked. Glad that we did not release it and then get disqualified :D

Actually, we were very specific in the rules about it.

"7. Map downloads must NOT be made available to the public, or any other party, until YouAlwaysWin has played and posted the related video on their YouTube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/YouAlwaysWin)."

Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Actually, we were very specific in the rules about it.

"7. Map downloads must NOT be made available to the public, or any other party, until YouAlwaysWin has played and posted the related video on their YouTube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/YouAlwaysWin)."

Oh, forgot that part, lol. Facepalm for me XD
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GUNNS4HIRE's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oh, forgot that part, lol. Facepalm for me XD

Lol, no worries. That's why I'm on here each day reading comments to make sure everything goes smoothly as we want everyone to have a good experience.
Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Hey if you had tons of fun on playing my maps please DONATE :)

play ESTATE now, and claim your mansion back from the undead!
jei9363's Groups
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia

maybe treminaor can make the release topics from the first page of each maps WIP, when you give him the go-ahead

Loading ...