So first lets call the scripts.
1. Open up your mapname.gsc, found in usermaps/your map/scripts/zm. Open up the .gsc. and where you see the different script calls for the perks, copy the final one, which is
, paste it under that and put
. Save that.
2. Now in that same folder, you should see mapname.csc, open that up, and do the same thing you did in mapname.gsc, copy
, paste it under and put
Thats it for the scripting part.
3. Now open up radiant, get a random perk machine prefab, I used quick revive for this, but it doesn't matter. If you dont know how to get to your prefabs, press B to bring up the entity browser, find misc_prefab. Drag it into your map. The perk machine prefabs are found in zm/zm_core. They start with vending_.
4. Now stamp the prefab by first selecting it, right click either in the 2D view, or the 3D View, doesn't matter. Go to prefab, stamp prefab. Now you should be able to click on each piece individually.
5. Click on the green box which is the actual machine for the perks.
6. Press N to bring up the entity info. Find model, which is the name of the perk machine model. Change the value to
7. Now find script_noteworthy, change it to
8 Save your map. Be sure to compile, and link.
And your done, you now have widows wine 100% working in your maps. The triggers are controlled by scripts for the perk machines, so you dont need to worry about that.
I dont know why Treyarch didnt give us the prefab, or call the scripts for us before giving us the mod tools, if they gave us the other assets we needed for it, but oh well.