The Decider
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Maya <3

Let's Play some osu!
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
Hey Guys

How can i ignore the fx 400 error and the load 1600 error? Is there any scripts to fix this two thing?

Thx

MrDunlop4
Marked as best answer by MrDunlop4 10 years ago
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
Comment out fx and sounds. Sounds are in soundalais folder, comment out guns you don't use in weapons.csv with # and completing recompile everything. And for fx comment them out from mapname.gsc with a //
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
Comment out fx and sounds. Sounds are in soundalais folder, comment out guns you don't use in weapons.csv with # and completing recompile everything. And for fx comment them out from mapname.gsc with a //

Yes thanks for helps. But my question is, how can i fix the error? Is there a way to use a lot of fx/sounds without error?
I ask, becuase i work on Nuketown 2025 in Zombies and i want in there map a lot of fx/sounds. But the errors must fix.

MrDunlop4
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
Yes thanks for helps. But my question is, how can i fix the error? Is there a way to use a lot of fx/sounds without error?
I ask, becuase i work on Nuketown 2025 in Zombies and i want in there map a lot of fx/sounds. But the errors must fix.

MrDunlop4
IF there was such a fix to this error don't you think it would be shared throughout the community? Do as the first guy said and comment out fx and sounds.
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Reallocate the asset pool for all types.
 :please:
Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 07:56:17 pm by DidUknowiPwn
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000

MrDunlop4
Yes... by doing exactly what you were told....

This seems to be a common thing with you. They gave you the answer. Just do it.

The reason your exceeding these limits, is because unused sounds and effect from factory and unused guns are being loaded by default. There is a SET LIMIT on how many you can have. So you NEED TO REMOVE the UNUSED assets and sounds that are loaded with your mod
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
MrDunlop4's Groups
IF there was such a fix to this error don't you think it would be shared throughout the community? Do as the first guy said and comment out fx and sounds.

I think some guys know how to ignore this. You can see all the others released maps they have a lot of fx/sounds and this WITHOUT ERROR! How?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
I think some guys know how to ignore this. You can see all the others released maps they have a lot of fx/sounds and this WITHOUT ERROR! How?
Because they did what the first guy said to do. -_-
Why would they not to tell others how to save fx. Just remove the fx man for example weapons use like 4 fx I believe.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Because they did what the first guy said to do. -_-
Why would they not to tell others how to save fx. Just remove the fx man for example weapons use like 4 fx I believe.
That... and alternatively you can use ignores to avoid loading some FX

Ultimately the result is the same. There is no way around this. The engine itself has limits, just like any other engine

If you forced your way around it, it would simply crash the engine.

Limit is 400 on FX, you NEED to remove FX that you are not using. This is what everyone does
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
That... and alternatively you can use ignores to avoid loading some FX

Ultimately the result is the same. There is no way around this. The engine itself has limits, just like any other engine

If you forced your way around it, it would simply crash the engine.

Limit is 400 on FX, you NEED to remove FX that you are not using. This is what everyone does
Hopefully he can understand that. You just can't go around the 400 fx limit otherwise I think people would have figured a way by now.
Date Registered: 2 March 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Now you see me, Now you don`t
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Groups
FATKIDSLOV3CAK3's Contact & Social LinksHypercaineHypercaineZombies_dieFATKIDSLOV3CAK3
400 fx limit means you can use 400 fx in your map. there is NO getting around it. you have been told about 4-5 times on how to fix it.

Loading ...