Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
wow brutus, this really is one of the mods, nice work guys, can the lottery be only claimed from brutus on arcade mode or can it be claimed on other modes by regular zombies
Lottery is only when you kill Brutus with the Hyena Infra-dead. I had to record the video twice, the first time I mentioned it but the second time I forgot :(
broken avatar :(
Donator <3
Date Registered: 20 August 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Chunkdogg9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Chunkdogg9's Contact & Social LinksChunkdogg9Chunkdogg00Chunkdogg9
Are you going to give him his run anim from black ops 2?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Are you going to give him his run anim from black ops 2?
No.
Donator <3
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Chunkdogg9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Ok
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Lottery is only when you kill Brutus with the Hyena Infra-dead. I had to record the video twice, the first time I mentioned it but the second time I forgot :(

does he only spawn on arcade because id welcome him to spawn in classic similarly to MOTD
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
does he only spawn on arcade because id welcome him to spawn in classic similarly to MOTD
Arcade.
Donator <3
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Chunkdogg9's Groups
Are you guys goin to add the ray gun mark 2?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
urrr about the ray gun, why not? we havent even seen much of it yet, could be awesome, thats the sort of video id expect to see if someone was asking about the war machine or SMR
[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 2 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Signature
changed one line of code, bug is fixed

Coming to work on monday morning.
When a bug mysteriously disappears.

:ugxmods: Developer ;)
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
Porting guns is time consuming. - And we have assets limits aswell.
So we choose the guns wisely to have a great balance.

But you are free to port the gun by your own into your map or mod.

Of course, you are free to suggest every gun - but don't get disappointed if it doesn't make it into the mod.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I won't do a video for the latest implemented feature because it is not really a visual addition that would shine well in a video. Instead, I will just briefly describe it here:

I have implemented a completely new algorithm for the Mystery Box which will make the weighting of rare weapons fairer. In layman's terms, it will no longer be practically impossible to get a WonderWeapon from the box in UGX Mod.

I have also implemented a new feature where, if the original box puller leaves his weapon floating in the box for more than 5 seconds, the box goes into "discount mode". Discount mode allows ANY player on the map to buy the currently floating weapon for 250 points, instead of letting the weapon go to waste. We may do a video on this aspect later when we have some cool visual effects for it.
Donator <3
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Chunkdogg9's Groups
That's a smart idea you don't know how many times people pull a gun out of the box that I want and they don't! This will be a really good feature.
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
I won't do a video for the latest implemented feature because it is not really a visual addition that would shine well in a video. Instead, I will just briefly describe it here:

I have implemented a completely new algorithm for the Mystery Box which will make the weighting of rare weapons fairer. In layman's terms, it will no longer be practically impossible to get a WonderWeapon from the box in UGX Mod.

I have also implemented a new feature where, if the original box puller leaves his weapon floating in the box for more than 5 seconds, the box goes into "discount mode". Discount mode allows ANY player on the map to buy the currently floating weapon for 250 points, instead of letting the weapon go to waste. We may do a video on this aspect later when we have some cool visual effects for it.

good idea, ive been hitting the box so many times, and i never got WWs, thats why i like zebba farms, as there on the wall.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Discount mode allows ANY player on the map to buy the currently floating weapon for 250 points, instead of letting the weapon go to waste.
Very cool, I love it.
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
with discount mode, say i hit the box, decide whether i want it, this duration is 5 secs, then i decide i want it, must i pay 250 points, it shouldnt be for the puller. On a side note, for trolling, player hits the box gets thundergun, gets down you wait 5 secs, grab the gun and revive him lol

Loading ...