Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
The official anims are made by official people with official jobs who officially get paid lots of money for their years of experience in animating.
I understand that, that's not the point I'm trying to make.

Not trying to sound sarcastic or cynical or mean, just saying how it is. Saje and I are aware that the Thompson anim is not the greatest, and we will set it to the official one before the mod releases.

The 44. Magnum is from MW3 and we can't get anims from that game, so it is what it is. Personally I really like the anims he did for it. That and the Glock 18 are some of his best work so far.
I understand that you cannot get the official animations. I'm not asking you to change them, I'm trying to offer some constructive criticism to improve the animations that you and/or the other creators of the mod made. They look great, but like many things they are not perfect. The official animations aren't perfect either, but I'm saying that the CoD animations are a lot rougher than the ones you have made.

All in all, they are still good animations, I've done viewmodel anims, and they aren't easy to make, they are VERY time consuming.
Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 09:27:33 pm by mrpeanut188
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 7 October 2013
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Unannounced Map
40%
DarkWhiss's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
DarkWhiss's Contact & Social LinksBabaMayDarkWhiss
Sorry that i posted in the wrong forum area. but I suggest making the G18's pack-a-punch dual wield now that you guys can make dual wielding possible. But its just an idea.
Date Registered: 8 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
BioAftermath's Contact & Social LinksErneldBioAftermath
When I saw the video showcasing akimbo, I... lost my shit. I don't know if Treminaor or SajeOne will remember me, or me basically begging them to bring the Mustang and Sally if they got the akimbo down, but... please try your best to bring in the Mustang and Sally in. And in my opinion, I think that the anims could be better. I KNOW that it is difficult and it takes a very long amount of time to make anim, put if it is possible to port the reload anims from BO2, that would be AWESOME!!! Also, does the Ray Gun Mark II have the BO2 anims, or does it still have the custom anims that were showed in the where you showed it off?
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Billybob217's Groups
Billybob217's Contact & Social Links
This is amazing! A really cool way to get akimbo would be if you got one pistol from the box or something you would then need to get that weapon a second time in order to have one in each hand. I'm not sure if it would work though because I don't know how you guys did this or if that will use up a lot of weapon spots but I think that would be epic and realistic :D Great work guys :)
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Hi, this is my first post here. I enjoyed UGX mod, I played Comosea and liked the mw weapons being pap-able, and the custom textures are way better than the onces of BO2 zombies. I watch some of your videos about UGX 1.1, fantastic job, keep the good work!
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Hi, this is my first post here. I enjoyed UGX mod, I played Comosea and liked the mw weapons being pap-able, and the custom textures are way better than the onces of BO2 zombies. I watch some of your videos about UGX 1.1, fantastic job, keep the good work!
Off topic but are you the same safetrance from ZM long ago? If so, welcome back man! Haven't spoken to you in quite some time :) I remember you sent me some sweet trance music to use on a random box in one of my older maps.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Off topic but are you the same safetrance from ZM long ago? If so, welcome back man! Haven't spoken to you in quite some time :) I remember you sent me some sweet trance music to use on a random box in one of my older maps.
His steam says he is, I think.
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Yes, I am the same guy from ZM. Oh yea I remember I enjoyed doing some trance sound for your map stuff, the stuff of "Terminator"!

I like the direction the UGX mod is going, truly powerful. I love the 2nd pap feature! If there would be the most thing I would love to see for zombies, that'd be 8 co-op players. Ideal for huge maps, including UGX mod with its great feautures. But 8 co-op could only work with multiplayer engine, I think. The worst thing of BO2 zombies is the grief mode, 8 co-op would have been waaay better than 4vs4.
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
eminem's Groups
eminem's Contact & Social Links
are you adding the time bombs?
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
are you adding the time bombs?
A time bomb is possible for a single map but not a good idea for an installable mod because any new features that the mapper adds beyond default UGX Mod features would not be rewound with the time bomb.
Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 09:00:11 am by SajeOne
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Errors Love Me
Ratchet's Groups
Ratchet's Contact & Social LinksaG.RatchetmlgxratchetTweetRatchetRatchet_RSPRFCLeader
Any plans for adding staves from Origins?
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Any plans for adding staves from Origins?
We don't plan on adding any musical compositions from the origins DLC.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
there gonna be a feature vid today?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
there gonna be a feature vid today?
No, but we're working on the last one.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
No, but we're working on the last one.

wow the last one? must be getting close to the beta test release. Can not wait to see it

Loading ...