Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you enjoy my work, feel free to donate!

https://www.paypal.me/Stainbrook762
Noahst's Groups
Noahst's Contact & Social LinksNoah StainbrookNoah115007Noah4518Noah stainbrook
well my understanding of it is certain models have different tags and you just remove the tag_name from the file and it removes whatever attachment the tag specified. im pretty sure you can also add tags to files that dont have them originally, since the file has all the things its supposed to call up in game listed..idk, i dont like the tag system, it seems buggy to me. i always just removed the materials listed in the direct xmodel. its so much easier that way
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
Just to say, I did this myself before I could use Maya (and to the day of today I still dislike it), but for some reason if I put the tags in hidetags it didn't hide them. Maybe it's jus me doing something wrong... but well.. I don't know if hidetags from BO1 are different. I just converted BO1 weapon file.

Nah they work. You just have to do it right, which I guess you weren't when you tried. I would know though because in the gun pack I got from my friend, I had to remove some attachments because who ever ported the models for some of them didn't take the attachments off themselves. But yes hideTags work perfectly in WaW.
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
Nah they work. You just have to do it right, which I guess you weren't when you tried. I would know though because in the gun pack I got from my friend, I had to remove some attachments because who ever ported the models for some of them didn't take the attachments off themselves. But yes hideTags work perfectly in WaW.

I just did convert the BO weapon file to WAW with UGX Weapon editor program. So I mean, I don't know if the hidetags from that weapon file work or I have to change them. If I don't have to change them, then it doesn't work as that's what's hiding the tags. My god, my English is horrible today lols.
Date Registered: 12 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Noahst's Groups
no that only edits the weaponfile, not the model. id also like to note, i usually take a waw weapon file and edit it manually, i dont like converting the weapon files. i always end up needing to troubleshoot anyways and use more time then i save in doing so. hidetags are controlled in your xmodelparts file associated with your weapon.
Date Registered: 5 September 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Rattus's Groups
Rattus's Contact & Social Linksrattus210
step 4 is confusing... are we supposed to add the unedited viewmodel and world model of the cod4 gun? or the version we edited through ugx weapon editor?
Date Registered: 12 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Noahst's Groups
you only remove the english filenames in the tags, not the code before or after
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
theres way too many questions needed to be answered when trying to follow this mess

Loading ...