UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Can I Find A List Of Black Ops 2 Alias Names With Their Corresponding File Names

broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by alaurenc9
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
Is there a list of sound alias names with their corresponding file names for black ops 2? I am trying to get the exact weapon sounds for some of my guns and cannot figure out which they are. I can find the alias name in the notetrack but I don't know what sound file it is. Is there a tool to get sound aliases or something? I did find a list but they don't have some sounds I need.

http://pastebin.com/raw/Q3Ea54Bq

Does anyone know how this was dumped?
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
someone released a bo2 raw export, im pretty sure it contained the soundalies from bo2, just google bo2 raw and look around
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
alaurenc9's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
could someone get those for my because I have searched for long periods of time and failed to find them
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Stupid, but it works.
X0master's Groups
X0master's Contact & Social LinksslayerbeastWar_gunner12YubLannights35
All of the actual sounds files (not soundaliaes) are dumped in Call of Duty Black Ops II\sound. But they are packed in a file with a extension called .sabl and .sabs i used the Black Ops II Sound Studio to get the export the sound files.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
All of the actual sounds files (not soundaliaes) are dumped in Call of Duty Black Ops II\sound. But they are packed in a file with a extension called .sabl and .sabs i used the Black Ops II Sound Studio to get the export the sound files.
didnt ask for sounds asked for the sound "alias"
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
alaurenc9's Groups
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bo2+raw+download
I know, I have searched with this search key and many other similar ones and I cannot find sound aliases. I would still appreciate getting sound aliases for the sound file links but I have found out some of the sounds that the ones I were questioning belong to, so I might not need it anymore unless I port more BO2 weapons with unknown sound file links.
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Finally felt like posting this but there's no csv dump nor is there a list that exists I believe.

soundalias isn't stored into a fastfile or anything it's just written data so trying to get one for any game is impossible.

There might be one that contains memory dump but I'm not sure one exists.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
alaurenc9's Groups
Finally felt like posting this but there's no csv dump nor is there a list that exists I believe.

soundalias isn't stored into a fastfile or anything it's just written data so trying to get one for any game is impossible.

There might be one that contains memory dump but I'm not sure one exists.
Could you tell me how the pastebin thing in the OP I posted was dumped? So that I can dump my own?
Date Registered: 8 January 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
FinalKill9175's Groups
FinalKill9175's Contact & Social LinksFinalKillGamingFinalKill917FinalKill9175
Is there a list of sound alias names with their corresponding file names for black ops 2? I am trying to get the exact weapon sounds for some of my guns and cannot figure out which they are. I can find the alias name in the notetrack but I don't know what sound file it is. Is there a tool to get sound aliases or something? I did find a list but they don't have some sounds I need.

If you just open BO2 and go into a private match with a class that has the gun you want to port in it, you can hear the reload sounds then go into wherever you have your sounds and try to find the corresponding sound file (usually YOURDIR/sounds/wpn/WEAPONNAME or Weapon Class/reload OR /foley)
Date Registered: 8 January 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
It's my hobby
FinalKill9175's Groups
FinalKill9175's Contact & Social LinksFinalKillGamingFinalKill917FinalKill9175

If you use Tom's direct xanim export and use his xanim editor tool to open the xanim, you can see that there are already generated note tracks. And that dump should show which files are what sounds based on what is on the note track
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
alaurenc9's Groups
If you use Tom's direct xanim export and use his xanim editor tool to open the xanim, you can see that there are already generated note tracks. And that dump should show which files are what sounds based on what is on the note track
I know that but as I have stated quite a few times now, that dump I posted doesn't have the sound links for most of my guns, only some.

Loading ...