or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - klevi

someone knows how to solve the error trying to join potential matchs

Try to use codwawlanfix and also remove a file called t4m from your cod waw folder(literally d3d9.dll is what the file is called)
4 years ago

quick revive doesn't work
Well, they are 4 default perks of cod waw, of course revive won't work, you can confirm it by playing any of cod waw default maps, revive won't work on solo 
4 years ago
1. Download lanfix and paste it on cod waw folder, and launch the game with it.  http://www.mediafire.com/file/49wlrsh0qlkgkpl/CoDWaW_LanFixed.exe/file
2. Make sure your mods are located in the correct folder  - 
C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods 

4 years ago
Reinstall the game and the mod tools, so you have a clean copy of the files, but DO NOT install ugx mod standalone.
4 years ago
For your mapname.gsc look on cod bo1/raw/maps ,and as for the load function when it turns back to your main menu try to load it 1 more time but through the console, and make sure you're correctly compiling your map. Yeah im almost to the date :joy:
4 years ago
Hello!

I have error with my custom map.. When i Try to Launch my map (from console), i got this error after map load:
"Server Script Compile Error
Could not find script 'animscript/dogs.init'
(see console for details)
Open the UGX script placer 2.0.1,  at the section that says MAP SOURCE click custom, browse there and select your actual map that you're having error, create the new map. No need to edit things in radiant just build the mod and make sure you compile mapname patch first and then mapname of your new map.
4 years ago
lmao, i wanted to reply but i think ur already on my discord server :joy:
4 years ago
That's good to hear. It seems there's a small group of people who simply cant get T4M to work. Not sure if that's on their end, or if it's simply some hardware/software it doesn't work with.. It's always been an issue, and always will be for some.. That's the biggest downside of a T4M map..

Yeh, all players with a free downloaded version of the game can't play t4m maps, since they cannot connect or create profiles in cod waw, so they use VPN to play online. I've tried some stuff to fix this t4m problem but it didn't work! For some reasons it just disconnects players when the map is almost loaded.
4 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
toilet_flush()
{
    trig = GetEnt( "toilet_trig","targetname" );

num = 0;

trig SetHintString( "" );
    trig SetCursorHint( "HINT_NOICON" );
    trig UseTriggerRequireLookAt();

while (true)
    {
        trig waittill( "trigger", player );
        trig disable_trigger();
        PlaySoundAtPosition( "toilet_flush", trig.origin );

num = num + 1;
        wait 4;

trig enable_trigger();

// This goes true for one time
        if ( num == 3)
        {
            player PlaySound( "cha_ching" );
            trig Delete();
            players = get_players();
            for (i = 0; i == players.size; i++)
            {
               players[i] PlaySound( "verruckt_sound" );
            }
            return;
        }
    }
}
Almost :)
 Well, yeah, you're way more experienced then me anyway XD, but thanks anyways, it has a ton of different ways to script same thing at all :p , but they worked fine when i tested them!
4 years ago
This looks like a great tutorial but I have a few questions about this.
  • This while loop is infinite waiting for you to press the trigger. Maybe you want to end the loop after the task is done?
  • Num = num + 1 is also num++
  • From my experience "PlaySound" is a person function. So I think you have to do this in a forloop? players PlaySound("your sound");
  • Players = get_Players() is not necessary inside the while loop. The player count is not going to change.
  • The easteregg songs are not called with the function "PlaySound" but it does the trick. Now you are still able to hear the round sounds and other stuff.
Code Snippet
cpp
toilet_flush()
{

num = 0;

trig UseTriggerRequireLookAt(  );

for(;;)
{
trig  waittill( "trigger", player );
PlaySoundAtPosition( "toilet_flush", trig.origin);
num = num + 1;
trig disable_trigger(  );
wait 4;
trig enable_trigger(  );
if( num == 3)
{
player PlaySound( "cha_ching" );
trig Delete(  );
player PlaySound( "verruckt_sound" );
break;
}
}
}
num = num + 1;  looks cooler imo  :p 
4 years ago
1. Go in radiant and place  a trigger/use , select it, press N and give it the following KVP
key:targetname
value:toilet_trig
Done with radiant.

2. Get two sounds, the first sound for the toilet flush sound, and the second sound for the actual song you want to play for your
easter egg. After you convert them in Audacity(or whatever you use to convert your sounds), and after you have included them in your mapname
(literally when you've finished adding your sounds) open your
CoD WaW Root/mods/ YOUR MAP NAME/maps/ YOUR MAP NAME.gsc

3. Go to the bottom of that file, copy the code below and paste it
Code Snippet
cpp
toilet_flush()
{

num = 0;

trig UseTriggerRequireLookAt(  );

while( true )
{
players = get_players(  );
trig  waittill( "trigger", players );
PlaySoundAtPosition( "toilet_flush", trig.origin);
num = num + 1;
trig disable_trigger(  );
wait 4;
trig enable_trigger(  );
if( num == 3) 
{
players PlaySound( "cha_ching" );
trig Delete(  );
players PlaySound( "verruckt_sound" );
}
}
}

/*
trig SetHintString( "" );  you can put a Hint String inside the brackets if you want EX: Press and old &&1 to press the toilet button

trig SetCursorHint( "HINT_NOICON" );  you can remove this line and the default HAND ICON will appear when you're near the trigger

PlaySoundAtPosition( "toilet_flush", trig.origin); change the toilet_flush to the name of your flush sound alias

wait 4; put the length of your flush sound here

if( num == 3)  change the 3 to the number of how many times you want the player to press the trigger in order to play the sound

players PlaySound( "verruckt_sound" ); change the verruckt_sound to the name of the soundalias of the song you want to play
*/
4. Then scroll up until you find FUNCTION CALLS PRE-LOAD and paste this line underneath
Code Snippet
Plaintext
thread toilet_flush();
5. Save the file, build your mod, compile the map and DONE. Go in game and check if it worked.
NOTE: It doesn't mean that it has to be a trigger/use, it could be a trigger damage instead, but since in verruckt it is a trigger use
i did the same for the sake of this tutorial. No need for any credit anyway.
 Well, that's it, worked fine for me, should do the same with you.
How to add custom sounds on your map ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVmWFarXQpk
4 years ago
I've recently gotten my friend Cod Waw and had him install some custom zombie maps off of ZombieModding and other sites without the UGX Map Manager or  The Official UGX Maps. I've personally had the UGX Map Manager for a while; when I played with him when I had it installed and he didn't, he was able to join my lobby and start the game with me. But once I had him install the Map Manager, and had him try to join my lobby for the first time after that installation, he was unable to join and kept getting the Session No Longer Available Error however many times he tried. I've also had this happen with others in the past when they installed it and we all had pretty good connections. Would anyone happen to know a fix? (I'm sort of guessing re-installation of the Map Manager might help if anything else won't work.)
i recorded a video about this a week ago i think, since most of members on my discord play with VPN, becuse they have a free copy of the game and not on steam, and they were haveing same shit problem, i hope this fixes your problem   --->   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw-Ma_Xtu_c&t=174s
If you don't want to bother watching a 10min video, just check the descriptions because i wrote the fixes step by step!
4 years ago
First off, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it so sorry xD. It's my first time posting.

My problem is that zombies spawn way too slow on my map. I was wondering if the speed of their spawning can be increased and if so how?
 I am pretty sure that there's a tutorial for making zombies to spring on round 1, just look for it.
4 years ago
Better Minions than Kitties xD

Double Post Merge: October 23, 2019, 03:59:12 pm

When i launch the map, console opens showing me an error

"Can't load buildable_panel_shader" or something like that
 Well,   i don't know if you use Launcher to make cod waw custom maps or not, but i've realised that, the error that you mentioned is caused always when i try to follow a tutorial about main menu here on UGX(weird but i randomly found that) and i was getting same error on my custom maps even that i didn't even install that menu thing. You might get that error if you're launching the map from ``LAUNCHER`` of cod waw mod tools, but in case if you're not, try to restart your game, i randomly found this fix too, the map works fine, and i tested it yesterday with my friend, but yeh, this is the link of the zip file of the map just in case   --->   https://mega.nz/#!YJ0kXYhA!BskJ9kECJaNLg2KGC-_grVjUm4JhQdOK5xmLTGcnei8
5 years ago

I hate minions too much to donwload this, even though it looks like fun.
 Lmaoooo, i just didn't wanted to use kitties and i used minions instead, kitties are kinda gay XDDDDDDDDDD
5 years ago
Loading ...