or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - IperBreach86

i did that already. didn't work. went to do it again the map won't even open
the error comes from here :
(Image removed from quote.)
and here's the error :
Delete that brush with notepad (remember all sides!) i dont know what part of your map will disappear but it should let you laod the map, make a backup you never know.
8 years ago
Yea i actually run the map, and the mod crashes because of it...
If you have wall weapons foor each type of guns that are giving you that error thats perfectly normal.
Since the models are into the .ff and will be loaded later.
Thats not why your map/mod crashes.
8 years ago
Press SHIFT+L so you see all texture change to white and grey squares, then press I to select everything in the map, after that press S to open the surface inspector and press on NORMAL a bunch of times,compile and see if it works.To return to normal texture view press SHIFT+L again.
If it doesnt work (that would be strange) re-try sometimes radiant refuses to apply this kinda of stuff.
8 years ago
EDIT!!: GOT IT WORKING :333 just had to do this
pictures: http://imgur.com/a/5QUjw
Space Them Out By 5/6 Units
And Remove This
Code Snippet
Plaintext
script_noteworthy / find_flesh

i can try that but spacing them out wont change anything im pretty sure

tried removing it and did not work
Next time mark the correct answer as best answer so you dont have to chang ethe title!
8 years ago
need help fixing this error, this is my first map so assume im a noob :alone:
Maybe post a screen of your gsc? No? Ok
Anyway try removing the semi-colon after main(); then save and recompile the mod.
If it doesnt work post a screen of your GSC.
8 years ago
I have used Cod Radiant at CoD4 before so i know something about making maps, not totally noob ( :Dddd)
but now i got a interesting problem with skybox and radiant. I used skyboxmodel- way to get sky on my map but when i set the key "skyboxmodel" and value "sky_mak1", whole radiant stop moving. It wont crash or error messages wont popup. It just freeze. Only things that works are buttons in left corner (like "save" and "open"). All the windows at radiant turn to grey color and when i am trying to close radiant i can't see any popup windows like "save changes first?". I can only hear the sound of them and press enter randomly to close radiant. Removing skyboxmodel at worldsetting wont help. My first map is ruined now XD
Sorry for bad english skills. I hope somebody get the idea :P
Change sky_mak1 to skybox_mak1, thats why it keeps giving problems :D
(And do what hitman said to change it!)
8 years ago
What function plays character quotes?
Thres a variable that handles player speaking,something along the lines of "level.player.is_speaking = 1"
If its 1 characters wont speak until it goes to 0.
You could do a loop, but sicne you only want to mute the start quotes i suppose youll  need to  do something else.
8 years ago
I put the FX and Perk to my Map. :'(
400limitFX was an error occurs.

The csv of his map was commented out //.
Easy FX was also an error occurs including.
remove some weapons from waw.
8 years ago
getting another error, which on the line 196 is the "Continue;"  any ideas?

Try replacing "continue;" with a "return;"
8 years ago
Still gotta give +1 to him for being a bro and helping  8)
Hahah ::) Thanks man!
8 years ago
Thanks for the help but I think I'm gonna let Nate help me with this one as I know him much better than yourself. I appreciate the help though.
OK then, can you remove the link from the quote,please?
8 years ago
Here it is then, it can work for multiple structs and multiple fx, ive not tested this and i made it in 5 mins.
Tell me if there are any problems
[Link removed by myself]
Instructions are included
8 years ago
I dont use UGX easy FX nor do I have an fx selected that I'm using because I dont know how to do it hence why I made this topic.
You wont need ugx easy fx, ill be making something similar to ugx easy fx.
Well then, ill make it for loop fx.
8 years ago
I have no idea how to do that :/
I can make something taking inspiration from ugx easy fx(like i do on my maps) just tell me, the fx you are using is a looping one or one shoot?
8 years ago
Yeah I know it's an fx in BO2 but I'm talking about how and if it can be done in WaW.
You spawn an fx on a script_origin(or struct, cant remember witch) in the sky when the flag for power is set?
Thats a good way to do it ;)
8 years ago
Loading ...