or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - gympie6

Thank you gympie
Trying to release it now so i can finally sleep normal again and to keep my promise with the release time :'(
Most maps will take more time to create than the creator thinks about it, this happend to me a lot.
2 years ago
Is T4M no good or why should i try to avoid it :D
If possible, it can create issues with the textures in your map and some people have issues playing maps including T4M.
2 years ago
in your modbuilder / .csv: material,YOURMATERIALNAME

In your mod: (I would put it in _zombiemode along the others) PrecacheShader( "YOURMATERIALNAME" );

But all these precaching would be solved if you just add the weapon to your mod.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
1. Add your weapon to your modbuilder / .csv:

weapon,sp\YOURWEAPONNAME
sound,YOURSOUNDALIAS,,all_sp

2. Add your weapon file to folder:
Call of Duty World at War\mods\YOURMOD\weapons\sp

3. Add your weapon in _zombiemode_weapons, search at init_weapons() :
add_zombie_weapon( "YOURWEAPONNAME", "Press & hold &&1 to buy NAME [Cost: 2000]", 2000, "" );

4. Add your weapon in dlc3_code, search at include_weapons() :
include_weapon( "YOURWEAPONNAME" );
Old tutorial that should work fine:

2 years ago
noooo T4M, if possible try not to use it but I don't mind now xD.
2 years ago
Eeeeey, this is looking good! I wish you the best of luck creating this map! :)
2 years ago
There is one tutorial on zombiemodding: https://zombiemodding.com/index.php?topic=2198.0.html

But it's pretty old and not sure if it will help you.

I think all the neccesary scripts are already in the raw/maps folder so I think you only need prefabs.

Luckly for you: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zt32yz3kgvj2xyq/nazi_zombie_tutorial_v2.0_%2528SNIPER_BOLT%2529.zip/file

Sniperbolt made a few zapper prefabs, you can find those in the mapsource folder --> prefabs --> tombmx_zapper_prefabs

It's a very long time ago I played with zappers so... I really hope this is all. :)
2 years ago
Hey gympie6 love your perks but when i add Widows wine to my map its not there.
idk if i did something wrong but in added the localized_common.ff with widows wine so i think it couldnt be this problem
It's turned off by default because it costs fx spaces, change the '0' to ''1'. Save it, rebuild your mod and it will show up. :)
I don't think you will reach the fx limit but if you do look for the "400 fx error" on the UGX forum. :(

If you need more help with this, please watch this part of the tutorial at 24:30.

2 years ago

It can be confusing at first but it's important that these two files are in your output folder at:
C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods\YOURMODNAME

the .iwd file where I point my red arrow to should be your tranzit .iwd file.

If you remove both from your folder you will uninstall your mod.
Does it still happen? Check your mod folder.
2 years ago
Glad you got it fixed. :)
2 years ago
I am sad we have another uninspirational box map. :(
Congrats with your release.
3 years ago
Sometimes you want to add a couple of FF but don't know which ones are accepted, I got a list for you:

MAPNAME_patch
MAPNAME_load (Mostly used for loading screens)
localized_MAPNAME
localized_common (I used this for my Black Ops perks)

If you know more, just comment here :)
3 years ago
because the weapon did not have an upgraded version and I was lazy to do the upgraded version 😅😅
That's sad to be honest but fine...
3 years ago
Congratulations on your release, two questions :)
1. Why does your map look like an exact copy of: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/map-releases/29/octagonal-ascension-challenge-map-1-3-update-its-impossible-now/10765/
2. Why won't you just add the weapon to your map?:

3 years ago
Loading ...