or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - gympie6

This is posted in bo3 help desk but I think this is cod waw?

On this page: https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/Modtools+Installation+Guide
If you scroll to bottom you see that humor mod is some left over by cod. It can be deleted.

I would start looking at this video for help:

2 years ago
I would say top.
below looks dull.

p.s. on the topic button there is an option to create a poll.

2 years ago
There are some dvars where you can play with:
sv_maxclients "4"
ui_maxclients "4"

I don't know if it is possible to increase the limit and let more players join but perhaps it works.
2 years ago
One thing first, I like the concept of your map with the creepy pasta meme but I was unable to invite my friend to join my game. (The button is not there)
I was forced to use the command: acceptInvitation to join my friend's lobby.

I liked the idea of looking around the walls searching for doors but I couldn't see which weapon is where so I have to guess what everything was.
I know most of the weapons were from MW2 but no idea for example about the Remington, I thought it was the sniper from mw3 but it was the pistol from buried.

It was a fun map not too difficult.

p.s. the napalm zombie is using the "DoDamage" function that causes the player to restart the map. It best to use radius damage instead.

I am looking forward to your next map? :)

2 years ago
Then replace this part with your fog?:

you need a copy of dlc3_code.csc in MODNAME/clientscripts
2 years ago
I looked it up but that seems to be a stopwatch that starts counting when the game starts.

There is a file called _status.gsc with dates but don't know how it works.

I couldn't find anything else about it. :(

2 years ago
You need to place reflection_probe 's in all the rooms you have.

Open radiant, right mouse click on the grid view to see the probe.
2 years ago
Oke :)

I got till round 16.
we stopped after we explored everything.
2 years ago
Played the map yesterday, it was fine but good to see there's a new map.
I didn't get the jumpscare joke through when I turn up the power?

Me and a friend got all the teddies.
2 years ago
I think something went wrong while adding the image? :)
I see the link but what you have to do is select the image button next to the url link.
2 years ago
I think there is not really a good tutorial about vehicles and lights.
But there are some links that can help you:

Lights:
https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripting/11/lights-on-with-power-on-switch/1184/

Vehicles:
https://wiki.zeroy.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_5:_Vehicles_in_MP

I wouldn't recommend you to use vehicles in zombies unless you know what you're doing.
Zombies for example maybe cannot track you while driving a tank

2 years ago
I don't think that the forum is dead, there are currently not many scripters available.
2 years ago
Hi there :)

You almost got it right, it's the & that's being used to get localized strings.

Examples of what does work without:

add_zombie_weapon( "zm_m1911",                                "Press & hold &&1 to buy M1911 [Cost: 100]",                     100,    "vox_crappy",    2 );
add_zombie_weapon( "zm_m1911_upgraded",                        "Press & hold &&1 to buy M1911 upgraded [Cost: 100]",             100,    "vox_crappy",    2 );
add_zombie_weapon( "zm_m1911_upgraded_upgraded",            "Press & hold &&1 to buy M1911 upgraded upgraded [Cost: 100]",    100,    "vox_crappy",    2 );
add_zombie_weapon( "zm_python",                             "Press & hold &&1 to buy Python [Cost: 250]",                     250,     "vox_357",        5 );
add_zombie_weapon( "zm_python_upgraded",                     "Press & hold &&1 to buy Python upgraded [Cost: 250]",             250,     "vox_357",        5 );
add_zombie_weapon( "zm_python_upgraded_upgraded",             "Press & hold &&1 to buy Python upgraded [Cost: 250]",             250,     "vox_357",        5 );
add_zombie_weapon( "zm_hk21",                                 "Press & hold &&1 to buy HK21 [Cost: 1800]",                     1800,    "vox_mg",        5 );
add_zombie_weapon( "zm_hk21_upgraded",                         "Press & hold &&1 to buy HK21 upgraded [Cost: 1800]",             1800,    "vox_mg",        5 );
add_zombie_weapon( "zm_hk21_upgraded_upgraded",             "Press & hold &&1 to buy HK21 upgraded [Cost: 1800]",             1800,    "vox_mg",        5 );
add_zombie_weapon( "zm_mp5",                                "Press & hold &&1 to buy MP5K [Cost: 1000]",                     1000,    "",    2 );
add_zombie_weapon( "zm_mp5_upgraded",                        "Press & hold &&1 to buy MP5K upgraded [Cost: 1000]",             1000,    "",    2 );
add_zombie_weapon( "zm_mp5_upgraded_upgraded",                "Press & hold &&1 to buy MP5K upgraded [Cost: 1000]",             1000,    "",    2 );

This is how you use localized strings:
add_zombie_weapon( "tesla_gun",                                &"ZOMBIE_BUY_TESLA",                         10,        "vox_tesla",    5 );
add_zombie_weapon( "tesla_gun_upgraded",                    &"ZOMBIE_BUY_TESLA",                         10,        "vox_tesla",    5 );
2 years ago
No clue but please check this page for all the available modtools: https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/Modtools+Installation+Guide
2 years ago
can someone help me pls all I want are traps in my map :( :/
I have checked the prefabs and it seems that it only works with a door.
When I have time I can try to make a tutorial for it.

For now you can also take a look at this:
https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/radiant-prefabs/40/spinning-fire-trap-v1-1-7-14-14/3301
https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/radiant-prefabs/40/fan-blade-traps-update-9-13-14/3972/
2 years ago
Loading ...