or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DidUknowiPwn

There is an API supplied yes and it's similar to UGX's and Zeroy's.
8 years ago
Read this and see if you understand it:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
upgrade_knuckle_crack_begin()
{
self DisableOffhandWeapons();
self DisableWeaponCycling();

self AllowLean( false );
self AllowAds( false );
self AllowSprint( false );
self AllowProne( false );
self AllowMelee( false );

if ( self GetStance() == "prone" )
{
self SetStance( "crouch" );
}

primaries = self GetWeaponsListPrimaries();

gun = self GetCurrentWeapon();
weapon = "zombie_knuckle_crack";

if ( gun != "none" && gun != "mine_bouncing_betty" )
{
self TakeWeapon( gun );
}
else
{
return;
}

if( primaries.size <= 1 )
{
self GiveWeapon( "zombie_colt" );
}

self GiveWeapon( weapon );
self SwitchToWeapon( weapon );

return gun;
}
from _zombiemode_perks
8 years ago
Ye boi got in let's goooooo!
8 years ago
I've been mapping since 2013 I haven't released shit.

:derp:
8 years ago
Totally missed this as I never check out this sub-forum anyway good to see you come by here. I've been watching your tutorial videos and I still can't work with Radiant :please: (my fault as I don't put the effort and time into it).

Regardless if you ever got questions don't hesitate to ask, if there's a more intricate question hit me up on Steam Zeroy and ZCT can at least vouch for me :P
8 years ago
Bump - issues w/ relating to startup configure resets and some crashing in development including a bunch of assets should be "fine" now.

Issues regarding the authentication error is because a non-steam client is trying to connect as a steam-client.
8 years ago
Your hitting the 128 weapon file limit. It happened to me too. In T4M he found a way to make it not show the 128 weapon error, but I'm pretty sure it's still there.

Well if I did circumvent that error then it'd be for all.

Anyway I reallocated the asset pool maybe it's due to the invalid values I found. I'll toss you r45 to see what's with it. Maybe do some extra changes to it.
8 years ago
So i have been absent for a long time from this site and cod, but ive been slowly working on a new map over the past few months. I recently moved w@w to a new ssd but my mods (like downloaded maps) are still in their old place on my main drive. I think ive successfully compiled since I changed it over, but i could be wrong. does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

(Image removed from quote.)

The files are set to read-only because 3arc  be dumb you can delete them from your actual mods folder in root then you'll be fine
8 years ago
Not possible to remove the delay as it's part of a weaponfile and the game has no way of overriding that currently.
8 years ago
Ok well after getting the error a couple more times, I realized they were all PlaySoundAtPosition sounds giving the error, which I now understand is because other forms of playing sounds will start overwriting old entries like u said trem, but PlaySoundAtPosition is just fuckshitup-stupid and decides to crash when the space is full. Anyways I replaced it with _PlaySoundAtPosition and made this in my utility file:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
_PlaySoundAtPosition( sound, origin )
{
level thread _PlaySoundAtPosition_thread( sound, origin );
}

_PlaySoundAtPosition_thread( sound, origin )
{
temp_ent = Spawn( "script_origin", origin );
temp_ent PlaySound( sound, "sounddone" );
temp_ent waittill( "sounddone" );
wait 0.05;
temp_ent Delete();
}
Don't need a custom function one already exists.
8 years ago
Now it works, for some reson if i add it mod.csv it dont work, so i add it on the mapname_patch.csv and it work... But when i made this map 1 year ago it worked and not now.
Check if your CSV has broken files in it.

linker_pc I just noticed breaks if you have some bad/invalid files/properties.
8 years ago
Well if you were to use T4M theoretically you just need to name one ff as mod_ex and that loads after mod.

Edit: Answer original question, no it's not possible to merge fastfiles.
8 years ago
Your elemental machine doesn't have the target attached to it//elemental machine needs to be fixed for you as it's trying to get the target but since either the original machine is undefined or the target is undefined it throws the error.
8 years ago
that error only comes up if your running in developer

turn developer off

nah you don't turn it off to avoid the issue you find the cause of it and fix it.

The error should show in console if you don't see it set logfile to 2 and then the error w/ proper reporting should show. Follow what it says to do to fix it.
8 years ago
G_FindConfigStringIndex overflow is due to the game running out of a total of 1024 assets from precache (or so it seems).

It'll throw the error when the game runs out of space in the "create" array (which checks to see if it has a free space in the array).
8 years ago
Loading ...