or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ConvictioNDR

For the hollow skybox, did you use a sky texture on the inside faces? or did you just use caulk? If you just used caulk select the inside faces and use a sky texture on them. It doesn't matter which sky texture but just choose one that is as close to your skybox model as you can. It will draw invisible in game as long as you have a skybox model.
9 years ago
Just noticed on n1's code it should be
Code Snippet
Plaintext
level thread maps\_zombiemode_powerups::start_carpenter(player.origin);
so replace that line
9 years ago
       thread function_name();buy_now();
should be
Code Snippet
Plaintext
thread buy_now();
9 years ago
I never had a problem with the 1 weapon issue until I added in the box 2.0, so....
Go to _zombiemode_weapons and find
Code Snippet
Plaintext
if( primaryWeapons[i] == "zombie_colt" )
around line 1627 and change it to your starting gun
9 years ago
You used the gyazo pic. For images to show up on the forum you have to save the gyazo pic to your computer then upload them to a image hosting site, such as imgur, then post the link here
Right click the gyazo then select copy image url or similar depending on the browser and then you paste that into the image tags. Works just as well with less work.
9 years ago
And you're sure you ticked compile paths when you compile?
If so, have you launched the map in developer and checked to make sure the paths are connecting?
10 years ago
Uhh animscripts control the foot sounds, not the weapon
I was mainly referring to the melee as I see a lot of people messing up the sounds in their weapons. OP didn't give much information to go off so throwing out the other thing that wasn't addressed.
Thanks that did it , I have custom sounds and I am getting the 1600 error is there anyone who can point out what I can take out safely like tank noises and say specific weapons. thanks
You can open up weapons.csv and comment out or remove any sounds not used by your weapons.
10 years ago
If it's a custom weapon then you forgot to add all the sounds to the weaponfile.
10 years ago
Find this in _zombiemode.gsc
Code Snippet
Plaintext
	level.scr_anim["zombie"]["sprint1"] = %ai_zombie_sprint_v1;
and on one of those sprint lines change after the = to
Code Snippet
Plaintext
%ai_zombie_sprint_v4;
Shouldn't be anything more to it.
10 years ago
That's because they reuse sound from other guns in BO2.
:facepalm:
Oh sorry. I didn't see that.
Spoiler: click to open...
Probably because I ignore everything you say since I know that most of the time you post is if it helps your ego or is an opportunity to sarcastically complain about everything you think is wrong with the community yet you refuse to actually help the community by posting full answers or tutorials to help those with a lesser knowledge of the game to learn how to fix the problems you complain about. So excuse me when I decide not to bother reading what you say.

So then, I guess the question is for you steviewonder87, what sounds do they use?
10 years ago
well I looked for the stg and galil had no luck either
Galil is in campaign so you're more likely to find it in the campaign sounds
10 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)
Definitely not named.
 :accepted:
As in I'm saying the sounds are identifiable, if there are sounds that can't be identified let me know I'll pass it along to the dev.
I'm guessing you are using the latest version of the audio dumper by master131? I have v6 which is the first version that comes up when you google search for  "black ops 2 audio extractor" and "black ops 2 audio dumper". I don't see any newer versions on the first couple of pages on google. So it's a pretty good chance that is what the OP is using as well. If there is a more up to date version feel free to correct me. Looking in the identifiers folder, I do not see an identifiers file for any zombie DLC past nuketown. That being said, it doesn't identify the sounds for you.

What I said still goes. Only look for the STG in the Origins (tomb) audio and just use the BO1 sound for the Galil since no one will care as long as it sounds like the galil.
10 years ago
I exported EVERY black ops 2 sound
That's a lot of sounds to go through and they aren't named so there is nothing more you can do than listen to every sound until you find them.
The STG would only be in the folder for Origins though since it's not found anywhere else in the game. So just export the sounds from origins.
The galil you should just use the BO1 sound. There isn't really a noticeable difference in the sounds.
10 years ago
and i dont see my name in the weap credits  :'(
Don't worry. He forgot me for the AN94 too.

I was watching NGT play it. It looks very improved from when I played it. I will have to give it a go later to check out all the new stuff you've added.
10 years ago
"How do you get someone to consider ALL factors of a argument, if they refuse to believe ANY evidence that backs up your point?"
Your first option is brainwashing, but more than likely he is already brainwashed by Microsoft and his Xbox so let's skip that and move straight to torture.
10 years ago
Loading ...