UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Zombies DO NOT Move After Multiple Fixes!

broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by GTTClan
Date Registered: 9 May 2014
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
GTTClan's Groups
My zombies don't want to move at all in any zones. When they do, it's only near the 2nd zones barrier but no where else.

I've checked all KVP's for Zombies, Risers, Zones and doors don't have to do with anything right now.
I've tried multiple ways of spawning the Zombie. Just spawning out of thin air and Risers. I tried risers multiple times this is my 3 time trying it.

Still nothing... I move _Zombiemode_Spawner in Mods/Mapname/Maps but Nothing!
I'm getting fed up with getting errors like this. I asked Multiple people for help, no one knows. I did do research before posting so don't tell me to look on Google or search it here. I tried searching "Zombie issues, Zombies not moving and Zombie problem" but nothing came up but maps.

This is interrupting my map progress. I'm not even adding any more things until it's fixed because whats the point if it won't work?

-Thanks.
Date Registered: 21 March 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
And you're sure you ticked compile paths when you compile?
If so, have you launched the map in developer and checked to make sure the paths are connecting?
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Did it work before something? Did it stop working after you added/did something?

I assume dynamic path is ticked on your doors. Are your door ways 64 to 70 minimum wide? Are they at least 100 high?

Do they move if they spawn next to you. If so, do they stop moving once you go through a door?

Do they never move from there spot?

I assume you confirmed that risers have flnd_flesh kvp, and that regular spawners don't, but do have a barrier to approach after spawn.
Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 07:35:32 pm by MakeCents
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
GTTClan's Groups
To answer both your questions:

Yes, Compile Paths ARE ticked. Always have been since day 1.

No, I haven't checked ingame if the paths are connected yet.
I've always made the same doors since my first map. Always same height. If I can fit through, so can they. It's pretty wide.
Zombies don't move at all. A while back I tried going close to them when spawns were in playable zone and they swiped. Some did some didn't. They don't go through doors. At zone 3, which is on the other side of the map, the doors open and there walking BUT they walk circles around the door they don't go in. Pathnodes holy crap, are EVERYWHERE. lol

this started first time I mapped it all out and wanted to test it, at first I thought no problem, it's fixable later but now I realize theres NO way. Like it's not working.

YES Find_flesh is on the Script_struct. and No, not all zombies break down barriers. only 4 out of like 20 spawns or something.

Though I haven't compiled after adding the _Zombiemode_spawners so not sure if it'll even make a difference though.
Anything else I'm missing? So far I've got and done everything.
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
This probably won't be your problem but make sure notargert is off. Wether it's the console or a mod menu, this happened to me when I was testing some stuff. And also check to make sure your path nodes are working there's a command for it I forgot it thiugh.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
GTTClan's Groups
This probably won't be your problem but make sure notargert is off. Wether it's the console or a mod menu, this happened to me when I was testing some stuff. And also check to make sure your path nodes are working there's a command for it I forgot it thiugh.

Thanks dude.
I might have fixed it MIGHT. If I did, I'll explain it.
I found out something, I decided to check patching like the dude above you told me to. Ive noticed a lot of them are messed up looking then I decided to stand in one that looms OK. The zombies went to it. Though didn't do anything so I decided to start patching over. Hopefully I fix it. :)

Loading ...