or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ConvictioNDR

Activision do not give a fuck what we do in WAW, I would have thought this was obvious to anyone by now.
who gives a fuck if its againt the license, why do people still bring this up like it matters or that activsion care?
But I doubt Activision will enforce the license agreement.
I never said Activision cares. I care because it's unfair to those who aren't making maps for money. I'm sure others can see that. Why are people so hostile here? I've never understood it.
8 years ago
Yes, it was incredibly clever of them to hire a mapper (or maybe more than one) to make these shitty but clever little maps for them because it's content no one will see elsewhere.
Not so clever. From the License agreement for the tools.
If you decide to make available the use of the New Game Materials created by you to other gamers, you agree to do so solely without charge.
Those mappers are technically breaking the license agreement by being employed to make exclusive new game materials.
If it were just donations being made and the grateful mappers gave them a timed exclusivity for their channel before releasing to everyone it would be a different story, but since they are employees they are in the wrong.
But I doubt Activision will enforce the license agreement. I mean they've never enforced this that I've seen.
New Game Materials must contain prominent identification at least in any on-line description and with reasonable duration on the opening screen: (a) the name and E-mail address of the New Game Materials’ creator(s) and (b) the words “THIS MATERIAL IS NOT MADE OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION.”
8 years ago
www.mediafire.com

Gun game on all maps except Five (again, didn't feel like working around the scientist).
Get so many kills to move onto the next gun. First to go through every gun wins.
Installation instructions included in the download.
Credit DiduKnowiPwn for the the gun game script.
8 years ago
www.mediafire.com

Survival type One in the Chamber mod for all maps except Five (didn't feel like working around the scientist). If you want to turn it into a competitive mode, then I guess whoever has the most kills when you die wins.
1 kill = 1 bullet given. Survive for as long as you can.
Installation instructions are included in the download.
8 years ago
Not trying to say that you should add this to your mod, but imo it'd be interesting to see other available usable pistols in One in the Chamber
The WaW Der Riese Version lets you choose between 8 guns to use before you start the game.
8 years ago
We need more maps with this mode, it's pretty fun actually
I've got a BO1 mod and a WaW Der Riese mod of it if you want to search for it. Might get around to posting them later.
8 years ago
Backlot Revisted is an update to my 2014 release of Backlot Zombies. New areas, new features, new weapons, new modes, more detail and optimization improvements.
Features:
- Complete arsenal of modern weapons.
- Difficulty option.
- Gun game. Get so many kills to move on to the next gun. First to the final gun wins.
- One in the Chamber. Everyone has a Deagle with 1 bullet. 1 kill = 1 bullet given. Survive as long as you can.
- Sharpshooter. Every player is given a new random gun every 1 minute 15 seconds. First to 250 kills wins.
- Ragtime mode (solo only). Turns the map into an old silent film complete with piano music. Works in any mode and the music is YouTube safe as it's from BO2.
- Toggle Verrukt sprinters on or off.
- Challenge and reward system.
- Defeatable ending.
- Weapon lockers.
- Solo Scoreboard
And more to be found through playing.

Spoiler: click to open...
Credits:
AndreTheTirant - Help with various things in scripting and Radiant work.
Bluntstuffy - Rigged aliens, soul chests.
CODCZ115 - Loading Screen.
DidUknowiPwn - Gun Game and other scripting stuff.
jei9363 - Zipline script.
Jiffy Noodles - Some upgraded weapon names.
Make Cents - Randomize perk machines script.
PROxFTW - Solo scoreboard.
ShotgunRagtime - Some upgraded weapon names and testing.
Swazzy - HUD
Tom-BMX - Lime, Lemon, Xmodel Utils, xanim exporter, maya tanim plugin, iwi to dds converter, ghosts sound exporter.
Treminaor - Hintstring fix.
Yaph1l - Typewriter intro, zombie head in a jar.
ZCTxCHAOSx- Captain's Curse and testing.

There is a low detail version of the map out there if you can't run this; but I don't feel like putting it in a UGX installer just to post it here, so you'll have to search for it.
8 years ago

The download includes 5 maps.

Dawnville:
"Good map, tough!" - Spiderbite
"Jesus the map is tough!!" - Laggin24x
"It's more than tough." - DeathBringerZen

Return to WWII for a more classic World at War Nazi Zombies experience as you slay the undead using an arsenal of weaponry that would be available during the time.
The challenge system enjoyed by many players in SOG and Backlot returns. Complete the challenges to unlock more perks, then survive the end game to beat the map.
Samantha will not go easy on you. You've been warned.

Dawnville Low Detail:
"This is something all mappers should do." - various people
The same as Dawnville, except all unnecessary detail has been removed from the map. The map has been covered in fog, and anything inside the fog will not be rendered. I recognize there is a significant amount of players that use laptops/lower end computers to play custom zombies. This low detail version of the map was made in an effort to make the map more playable to those players. I've done all I can to increase the FPS without removing any gameplay elements, but do recognize that it will not be exactly the same experience as the normal version. If this version does not run well for you, then you may want to look into purchasing a new PC. If this is the only version of the map you can run, you still might want to look into purchasing a new PC.

Trainstation Survival:
For those of you that like to do first room challenges, this is for you. Bouncing betties, bowie knife, and an STG-44 have all been added to the wall. The mystery box has been moved to the station as well. Keep the windows boarded and don't let the zombies in. Aim for the head and kill them quick. Survive as long as you can.

Trench Defense:
"Love it!!" - Laggin24x
Defend a small trench line against the waves of undead. There will be no retreating as we do not have cowards in the zombie apocalypse.
Obtain perks and upgrades through kills and headshots. Survive as long as you can.

Graveyard Shift:
The dead rise from their graves and now they want you to join them. Your squad sets up in the church and prepares for a fight. With a mounted MG, weapons, and ammo; you must send the undead back to their graves. No magic. Survive as long as you can. Best played in coop.

This is version 1.1 which has gun game, an easy difficulty (only slightly easier), and an option to disable Verrukt Sprinters.

Credits:
DidUknowiPwn - Gun game script.
Tom-BMX - Lime, Lemon, Xmodel Utils, Xanim Exporter, tanim plugin.
Yaph1l - Zombie head in a jar script, Typewriter intro.
Treminaor - Hintstring fix, easy fx.
PROxFTW - Solo scoreboard.
MZslayer11 - Hitmarker script.
Gtlad - PHD script.
AndreTheTirant - Radiant and Scripting help.
DidUknowiPwn - Fixed pap FX.
Azyru - Custom perk shaders.
deper63923 - Powerup FX.
QueenxWolf - Deveils Deadly Dagger shader, Beta testing.
ShotgunRagtime - Beta testing.
DeathBringerZen - Beta testing.

F.A.Q.
Q: Why do the challenge rewards cost points?
A: In Backlot you would go down and as soon as you were back up you could run around and just get all your perks back for free. This made it too easy. The price was added to prevent that and slightly increase the difficulty of the map.

Q: Why do I have to get all the parts, build the wonder weapon, then pay for it?!
A: The wonder weapon proved to be over powered during beta testing, especially for how easy it is to obtain. It was nerfed and the price was added to balance it out. In future maps the weapon is less powerful and you won't have to pay for it after building it.

Q: It says we completed the headshots challenge, but none of us are at 115 headshots?

A: The challenge code is based off how many zombie heads you destroy/explode. If you don't kill a zombie with a headshot, but while it's falling before it turns into a ragdoll you destroy the zombie's head it will count toward the challenge, but will not add it to the coop leaderboard. It does show on the solo leaderboard though.

Q: Why does the character hold pistols funny in third person?
A: In World at War, pistols do not gib (blow limbs off). In order to make pistols destroy zombie heads so they would count toward the headshots challenge, I had to tell the game that the pistols are SMGs. Unfortunately this makes the character try to hold it like an SMG, but I'd rather that than the pistols not count toward headshots.

Q: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?
A: I lost count. You'll have to ask Mr. Owl.

Q: Why are the zombies so fast?!!
A: I've always used Verrukt sprinters in my maps, but you can disable them before starting the map if you want in the coop game settings or before choosing a map in solo.

Q: WHY DO THE ZOMBIES GRAB YOU?! ANY MAP MAKER THAT DOESN'T REMOVE THAT IS STUPID!!!
A: It's not that I don't know how to remove it. It's that I don't want to remove it. I like zombies to be a challenge.

Q: DA FRAYM RAIT IS SO BAD ON ALL TEH MAPS AND THAY JUS LAG EEVN DA LO DETALE MAP THERE GARBAGE MAPZ U SUK1
A: K.

I've gotten many requests to start releasing maps here again. We'll see how it goes.
I request my maps not be put in the map manager for now. Not that this one meets the size requirement anyway.
8 years ago
When you export the melee anim in maya, only export the frames up to the point of where it starts to bring the gun back into frame so that it will look normal when it plays the raise anim. That's what I did on my machete from BO2 and it looks fine.
9 years ago
i found a possible fix credit goes to johndoe fir this
That is literally the exact same thing I told you on Skype a month ago. You tried it and did it wrong if I remember. Pretty sure you messed up on binding the weapon after doing it.

You could have just asked me to make you a step by step instead of wasting a month trying to figure it out xD
9 years ago
Te only point i set out to make, is that although the ideas are "slightly" different, the majority of the mode remains nearly the same, just with some extras
How is that any different than COD every year? Or even any other major game franchise these days. Don't change it, people complain. Change it, people complain. Everyone wanted zombies, so they gave us zombies, just with some extras. That's what was asked for, so that's what was delivered. Now everyone complains that exactly what they asked for is the same as what they already had. Logic? None.
9 years ago
This is just a variation of tombstone
No, the variation of tombstone would be the tombstone that pops up where you die and has a limited time before disappearing the next round.

This makes the upgrade feature completely pointless after it has been used
Not really. 20 upgrades takes more than a few rounds to get the points for. Then you just pull another gun out of the printer and it's good for as many rounds it takes to upgrade to 20. It saves quite a bit of time rather than trying for the 1 wonder weapon just to upgrade it again then recycle it when it's out of ammo.

Sledgehammer WAS going for a different variant of zombie
Sledgehammer's zombies
Please stop giving sledgehammer credit for Raven Software's work. Raven Software developed Exo Zombies, not Sledgehammer. If Sledgehammer developed it, it would just been survival with zombies.

As for the mode itself, I think Exo Zombies is fun. It's more fast paced and challenging. I kind of get bored of walking circles around Treyarch zombies.
I think it's a good introductory map to Exo Zombies just like nacht was to Treyarch zombies. I look forward to seeing the mode evolve further in future maps.
9 years ago
A theater infection is something console players use to hack since they don't get mods. A theater infection requires you to watch a film in theater mode to obtain the hack. That is what a theater infection is. To get rid of it? If restarting your game doesn't work, then validating your files via steam might be the place to start.
9 years ago
YOU have best bros? Oh that's rich!  :D
One of the main problems with your reasons or "opinions" is that their so freaking long they should be divided up into chapters. I've been very nice to you in the past even saying many nice things about your map "Backlot" (+1 for me). In fact if you were here we'd just hug it out right now...as men do! So just stop whining opinion-ing about the contest or else challenge Gunns to 12 rounds of bareknuckle boxing, livestream it and the proceeds go to charity.
So my opinion is not a valid opinion because you are too lazy to read. That makes sense.
He asked if mappers were interested so I said no and gave my reason why. Nothing more to it. Giving an opinion that is against something does not make a person a complainer or whiner.
If you haven't got anything to contribute to the conversation about the contest, kindly keep it to yourself.
If you have an issue with me, send me a pm so it can be worked out like mature people would do instead of making your drama public. Thank you.
9 years ago
What's the matter with you ConvictioNDR? You've released several good maps in the past who's quality & fun factor could have given the top 3 maps in this Christmas contest a run for their money. I'm about one more complaint from you away from giving you my Daedra Descent treatment...and man you don't want that.
Read my first post, I've already given my opinion. That's all it was. My opinion. If you think they are complaints, then maybe you are too used to looking for complaints. Quit being so negative and all of the sudden they turn into opinions.
How do you treat Daedra that is any different than you already treat me anyway? It's not like we're best bros and speak to eachother daily. If you are going to threaten me, at least come up with a good one.
9 years ago
Loading ...