or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ConvictioNDR

Nice. I was working on doing this on my own, but you've saved me the time.
10 years ago
It wasn't a jab at the mod, it was a jab at the creativity comment.
10 years ago
not much creativity there :P
Says the guy copying every black ops feature :P
For Backlot I actually only used the terrain to keep the map proportional to the actual map and 6 buildings from the cod4 files because I was starting to get bored with the project. The rest was my own recreation. You can learn some handy stuff from recreating the works of the "professionals". You can also find all their mistakes from knowing the game so well and learn what not to do. As for creativity, I'll just have to challenge to a unicorn battle.
10 years ago
I've never had that issue when creating my weaponfiles in Asset Manager. So if you're not doing that I suggest you do it for all weapons as it makes them way easier to manage and make changes. Even if it doesn't fix your issue at least you'd have that going for you. I know Jbird asked about this awhile back and we tried asset manager and even sending him my own M16 weaponfile that I know was working perfectly and we had no luck. I don't know if he has found a fix since then.
10 years ago
Have you tried a different browser?
Also, instead of choosing the install now option, choose the browser download option. The install now button has a drop down menu.
10 years ago
Just use any buildable script that is out there. There is a few on this site. When the parts are added you give the player the weapon.
10 years ago
Correct
10 years ago
The first part of the sound alias in bold large font here is the sound name that the game will look for to play. The italicized part is the path to the sound file that will play when that sound name is referenced.
mg08_fire_plr,,mg08\mg08_fire_plr.wav,,0.7,0.7,,,1,oldest,,,pis_1st,,,,,,,0.98,1.02,,2d,,,,0.75,see1 ber1 ber3 mak_test  audio_test_tuey firing_range hol1 hol2 hol3 living_battlefield all_mp sniper,,,weap_fg42_fire_plr_act,,,wpn_all,,,,,,,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
10 years ago
Each of these is two parts separated by the space
Code Snippet
Plaintext
sndnt#fly_hamr_mag_out mg08_clipout
The first one is the notetrack on the anim and the second part is the sound that will play when the anim reaches that notetrack.
10 years ago
You've got it backwards in the soundalias. The second part is the part you put in the soundalias
10 years ago
Press F and make sure you didn't hide detail?
10 years ago
The inside faces of the caulk box need to be a sky texture. Just pick whatever sky texture matches your skybox closest.
10 years ago
You're sure it's not just because the sun is blocked by a building or something?
10 years ago
What the *************** is this?

(Image removed from quote.)

It only happens if I put this in:

weapon,sp\stoner63_zm
weapon,sp\stoner63_upgraded_zm
This tutorial only shows how to replace weapons already referenced by the scripts for the map. Last I checked, the stoner isn't in any zombie maps so you're going to have some extra steps to add it as it own weapon instead of replacing a weapon.
10 years ago
Loading ...