Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
now im compelled too find how many of these things you can layer before it breaks. But i won't try cause itll take forever and ill probably get instabbanned.
lol what do you think we are dictators??? lol ;)

lol but yes - please dont lol. Pretty sure its 20 anyway, as the box is too small to read by that point anyway - would cause browser display issues most likely
Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 06:31:18 am by Harry Bo21
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Started watching anime before the holiday break and I must say, I liked it. Started off with One Punch Man, then instantly after finishing it I've started watching Kill La Kill (heard lots of good stuff about it and it's one of Drift0r's favourite animes). On 31st December and 1st January, I've watched Angel Beats (because MAK was a bitch and forced me to watch it, but I didn't regret it in the end). Still watching Sword Art Online (a girl from my school recommended it to me). So, what's my favourite anime? For now, it's a tie between Angel Beats and Kill La Kill.
Angel Beats: Great and funny, with some feels included. It had some really cringy moments that I couldn't stop laughing and then a punch in the feels. Don't watch Sub, watch Dub, it's great.
Kill La Kill: Despite the fanservice, I really enjoyed this one due to the art style, music and the plot (no, I don't mean the "plot", I mean the actual plot) was actually pretty good. This show may seem dumb during the first few episodes, but it gets real serious after around episode 3-5 and because of that, the plot twists are unpredictable. The ending also gave me feels. Dub was also great.
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Tell me your favourite Animes :D Now you have
5 seconds XD
Evangelion? :P
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 6 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
It's a shame that many of the animes these days look promising at first, but then they either continue the story on their own, leaving the manga, or they rush the story to finish it in some episodes, in which both cases, the story is ruined. This is why from point of view, I'm starting to prefer manga, since the story is given effort there.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
My favorite anime so far is One-Piece. But I know soon it may be over passed.
Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 03:58:28 am by conn6orsuper117
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
My favorite anime so far is One-Peace. But I know soon it may be over passed.
One- "Piece"
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
The Last of Us
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
I have only ever watched one anime: the devil is a part timer
I thought it was very funny and enjoyed the story, but I never got around to watching any others
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
It's a shame that many of the animes these days look promising at first, but then they either continue the story on their own, leaving the manga, or they rush the story to finish it in some episodes, in which both cases, the story is ruined. This is why from point of view, I'm starting to prefer manga, since the story is given effort there.

sadly this is quite true the seasonal animes for the past year have been an overall dissapointment, excluding OPM. World trigger is a good example of this. the first 50 episodes were good, but then this latest arc isn't part of the main story, hell it isn't even part of the manga. At first it was a breath of fresh air from the manga but as time went on it was pretty clear that it was just a hashed together story, that they have been making up as they go along.

Another example is Overlord. The anime was great, but compared to the light novels it was rushed. the first season could have easily made 24 episodes, but since it was animated by mad dog studios, it was unfortunately an absolute maximum of 13.

This seasons animes are mostly not very original, and not very well "good" the only ones that are worth watching are the ones that are continued from last season or are continuation or secnd seasons of older shows.

Favorite animes right now.

One piece- Current (Gear Fourth for the win!!!)
Gate - Current
Naruto Shippuden - Current (This filler arc is surprisingly awesome!)

Assassination Classroom Season 2 - Current
Fairy tail - Current
Erased - surprisingly good!

And favorite movies/specials
Ajin part 1: Shoudou - awesome movie (highly recommend it)
Inferno Cop - RAW previews look hilarious.
TFS:DBZA - Current (Need i say more  :rainbow:)

Loading ...