My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
My published cod maps:

Mansion of the Undead
Buros Der Toten
Minions by k3nt
klevi's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
ERROR: surface 'seelow_terrain_rock_cliffacesharp_blend' is partially floating or needs to be aligned
In map C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zod.map on entity 0 brush 1928 at 7902 -1106 408
ERROR: surface 'seelow_terrain_rock_cliffacesharp_blend' is partially floating or needs to be aligned
In map C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zod.map on entity 0 brush 1925 at 8173 -1069 405
In map C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zod.map on entity 0 brush 1925 at 8173 -1069 408
triangulating all windings...
ERROR: TriangulateWindings failed on in map C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zod.map Entity 0 Brush 2413 at 7330 -2511 321
code bug: triangulation failed!
Include 'winding.bin' from the cod2map directory in your bug report.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 9 August 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
codmoddd1234's Groups
codmoddd1234's Contact & Social Links
Entity 0 Brush 2413 at 7330 -2511 321
Go to the brush or patch and fix it.
Its could be a cylinder patch twisted, a terrain patch that is folded onto itself or a bad brush ect.
Date Registered: 6 June 2017
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
klevi's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Entity 0 Brush 2413 at 7330 -2511 321
Go to the brush or patch and fix it.
Its could be a cylinder patch twisted, a terrain patch that is folded onto itself or a bad brush ect.
Yea thanks but i found how to fix that, after that i got error max map nodes,  i fixed that too now it's another strange error that i haven't seen before --> Max cells exceeded
Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 12:52:23 pm by klevi
Date Registered: 11 August 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
I am done. done I am, am I done?
GlueGun87's Groups
GlueGun87's Contact & Social Links
Fuck your nearly or are at the limit of materializing in radeint. If not then,Sadly this is the game's fault and not yours, your using up too much resources then the game can handle. Try changing all your meshes/regular squre material to bigger sizes and sadly if you still get errors and then do a "re-size all" to ratio of 128 256 512 like areas/units. This might be mostly of the problem,if not then on your terrain place patches above 0.635 cm or do a clean 2.54 cm xD in your end. restart your pc if you cant run your map. your work might be good but it gets as good as the game sadly can "handle". Try to have a nice day and thank you for understanding. The cells are stupid and aren't required is all of your compiling check marked on in the luncher? assuming you still dont know how to fix the cells error then check mark some of the options in luncher to uncheck mark tell your compiling works for you. experiment a bit with them too.
Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 10:52:15 pm by GlueGun87

Loading ...