Date Registered
August 11, 2016, 11:29:42 pm
Last Active
January 30, 2019, 09:40:29 pm

Forum Profile

Country
Local Time
February 23, 2019, 10:53:29 pm
Fuck your nearly or are at the limit of materializing in radeint. If not then,Sadly this is the game's fault and not yours, your using up too much resources then the game can handle. Try changing all your meshes/regular squre material to bigger sizes and sadly if you still get errors and then d...
63 days ago
just try and get creative sadly. don't know how they use dynamic water and tryed to make my own looks like shit so try just try. i just change dynamic water material colors and has a weird blueish leave with it in the end (but color changes :) ). But I think it's possib...
75 days ago
that might be cause your pc is on too long, or if your on laptop, was put to sleep too many times, try restarting your operating systems either witch, that should do the job :).
118 days ago
is that win10? just asking. look around, lunch mod. if you cant, create a map lunch that one and just use console to load
the map, you can use in the console example "devmap" "map" "map and the .ff" yeah dont know what windows ur using...
find the downloaded e...
169 days ago
i have one unfinished skorpion evo, that i dont think im going to work on, dont know about it....say just maya files???
if you want it?
169 days ago
What are you doing here? Its not about you xD
191 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Twitter
Discord
Steam
Twitch
Google
Loading ...