My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
We've released ORBiT, and I have seen videos of the map being super bright. Tudark reported this during development, but we never figured it out and though it might just be something with his tools, or hoped, maybe. But now I see that different people playing the map have different vision. Some are how I made it, and some are super bright. How is this even possible?

Is this fixable? Did I do something wrong, like not include my vision file correctly?

Relaxing's super bright:

Guilherme INFR- COD Zombies e outros's how I see it:
:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Alt-tabbing from game can fuck up specs in the map, no way to make it not happen when you alt-tab.
Or if its overall, then maybe brightness tab has been set higher? :P
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Alt-tabbing from game can fuck up specs in the map, no way to make it not happen when you alt-tab.
Or if its overall, then maybe brightness tab has been set higher? :P

So you think it is in their settings then? Or did I misunderstand? Because it is constant. If you remember morgue, he had the issue where when you reset the map the vision file would mess up. But in this case it is always messed up for some, and always fine for others, lol.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
So you think it is in their settings then? Or did I misunderstand? Because it is constant. If you remember morgue, he had the issue where when you reset the map the vision file would mess up. But in this case it is always messed up for some, and always fine for others, lol.

Hmmm, maybe game is trying to set visionfile that doesnt exist on restart? Happened to me once with a boss script, where it was trying to set new visionfile that didnt exist and map was bright
Date Registered: 4 January 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Battlefield is giving COD the hands rn
Signature
I just spent two hours moving trees around.

Gold Station Zombies: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5911.0
sedozz's Groups
sedozz's Contact & Social Linksosean17sedozzsedozz
Would turning spec maps on or off have this effect?

Double Post Merge: May 08, 2016, 02:55:59 am
I have spec maps on and played the beta. It looked like Relaxings on my screen.
Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 02:55:59 am by sedozz
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Would turning spec maps on or off have this effect?

Double Post Merge: May 08, 2016, 02:55:59 am
I have spec maps on and played the beta. It looked like Relaxings on my screen.

I don't know, I only know of two people like that, and now you are the third, lol. Nothing is different on the exe end of course, so ...
Date Registered: 4 January 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Battlefield is giving COD the hands rn
sedozz's Groups
sedozz's Contact & Social Linksosean17sedozzsedozz
I would bet its a combination of graphics settings, as opposed to the vision file.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I would bet its a combination of graphics settings, as opposed to the vision file.

Yeah, I hope so. I'm gonna clean up the brightness, but I can't do nothing about the 1942 look, lol.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Yeah, I hope so. I'm gonna clean up the brightness, but I can't do nothing about the 1942 look, lol.

Yeh I noticed some people's settings make everything look super bright and shiny like when you alt+tab out of fullscreen, when Chroma did his trailer for Oil Rig I noticed it big time on his settings. And yeh I thought when watching gameplay of Orbit the stock vision file really brought down the overall look of the map and it was crying out for a nice custom vision, hopefully you can sort it out some way or other. :) Have you tried just renaming a custom vision file to just 'nazi_zombie_factory'? That should work.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Yeh I noticed some people's settings make everything look super bright and shiny like when you alt+tab out of fullscreen, when Chroma did his trailer for Oil Rig I noticed it big time on his settings. And yeh I thought when watching gameplay of Orbit the stock vision file really brought down the overall look of the map and it was crying out for a nice custom vision, hopefully you can sort it out some way or other. :) Have you tried just renaming a custom vision file to just 'nazi_zombie_factory'? That should work.

Yup, that's how it's always been. I've tweaked some of the bright spots, for the next, last, update, but there's not much I can do about the grainy ness when it happens. I've watched several videos, and only one was like that.
Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 02:07:33 pm by MakeCents
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Yup, that's how it's always been. I've tweaked some of the bright spots, for the next, last, update, but there's not much I can do about the grainy ness when it happens. I've watched several videos, and only one was like that.

Ah I only watched Relaxing's gameplay and I thought that was how it was supposed to be. Very weird issue. Have you looked into using menufiles to set the 'vision' instead of .vision files (like DUKIP's)?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Ah I only watched Relaxing's gameplay and I thought that was how it was supposed to be. Very weird issue. Have you looked into using menufiles to set the 'vision' instead of .vision files (like DUKIP's)?

I have not, but thanks for the info.
Date Registered: 8 January 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
FinalKill9175's Groups
FinalKill9175's Contact & Social LinksFinalKillGamingFinalKill917FinalKill9175
Sometimes youtubers can change the contrast of their video. When I played it, it was just fine.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Sometimes youtubers can change the contrast of their video. When I played it, it was just fine.

Tudark had same issue though. We went back and forth on vision file many times. I thought it was something on his end until I saw that video, lol. Oh well. Thanks for letting me know though. I think I saw one other video with that vision.

Loading ...