Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
JIGGLYPUFF used SING! YOU fell asleep!
Signature
Soy-Yo's Groups
Soy-Yo's Contact & Social LinksSoy-yoElCerdoRey
Well, I've been watching videos of the map and I think I've fixed all the bugs. So, KeepACrawler and greeniezk5, if you want I send you the update before releasing it. Of course I'll add you to the Thanks section.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 May 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
greeniezk5's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Well, I've been watching videos of the map and I think I've fixed all the bugs. So, KeepACrawler and greeniezk5, if you want I send you the update before releasing it. Of course I'll add you to the Thanks section.
pls send the update glad to play it again
Date Registered: 20 July 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
SC36DC's Groups
SC36DC's Contact & Social Links
I wanted to try this out, but it crashed upon loading. Anyone else experience this?
Date Registered: 6 August 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Hiya!
Eggies's Groups
Eggies's Contact & Social LinkstiyoushiXelasto
Wow! very nice for a first map. However I got a few problems:

First, Most things seemed a BIT too dark, and also I was getting redness in a lot of places. Did you put reflection probes on your map?

Second, the PPsh on the wall is not a very good idea, as you can just buy it and your set for life. It really makes the box obsolete.

Third, I still had some zombies derping outside a window. He was facing the window near the ppsh, presumably because the window is pointed the wrong way.

However, I did look at other people's games, and they didn't seem to have the same problems.

Also, I was wondering if you could tell me how you got the custom menu screen, because I can't find out how to make one. PM me if you can. Thanks  :)

BTW awesome map.  :rainbow:
Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 08:11:44 pm by Tiyoushi
Date Registered: 27 March 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Soy-Yo's Groups
First, Most things seemed a BIT too dark, and also I was getting redness in a lot of places. Did you put reflection probes on your map?
I wanted some zones to be totally dark, so I had to lower the Ambient. But in my computer it didn't look that dark. And I didn't know what reflection probes do, so I didn't use them. :-\

Second, the PPsh on the wall is not a very good idea, as you can just buy it and your set for life. It really makes the box obsolete.
I know many people like PPSH, so I put it there. I don't know if it's a good idea... Maybe I'll change it... I'm not sure.

Third, I still had some zombies derping outside a window. He was facing the window near the ppsh, presumably because the window is pointed the wrong way.
It is now fixed, as many other bugs. I'll upload the v1.1 tomorrow I think.

Also, I was wondering if you could tell me how you got the custom menu screen, because I can't find out how to make one. PM me if you can. Thanks  :)
I've just followed a tutorial. I'll PM you the link and ask me any question you have.

I'm really glad you enjoyed my map. ;)
Date Registered: 6 August 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Hiya!
Eggies's Groups
Eggies's Contact & Social LinkstiyoushiXelasto
I wanted some zones to be totally dark, so I had to lower the Ambient. But in my computer it didn't look that dark. And I didn't know what reflection probes do, so I didn't use them. :-\

A reflection probe, when placed below or above lights, gets rid of the annoying redness around the map.

I know many people like PPSH, so I put it there. I don't know if it's a good idea... Maybe I'll change it... I'm not sure.

While people DO like it, it makes the map WAY too easy and makes it so there's no point to get the box since the PPSH is one of the strongest guns available. Replace it with a shotgun or something.

It is now fixed, as many other bugs. I'll upload the v1.1 tomorrow I think.

Good  :)

I've just followed a tutorial. I'll PM you the link and ask me any question you have.

Thanks  :D

Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Also, if you wondered what reflection probes "literally" do

I believe it takes a image from the closest reflection probe to your location, to the closest angles to you, this image is then used to display reflections ( for spec and nmls on the textures, regular/dynamic lighting etc ) to appear correctly, using the geometry and things from the image it took

Because you are missing them entirely, they use a default image. Which is the colour red

I think anyway lol

When you compile your map, youll see images of it, those are being taken from the reflection probes

Useless info i know, just incase you wondered
Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 12:21:46 am by Harry Bo21
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Also, if you wondered what reflection probes "literally" do

I believe it takes a image from the closest reflection probe to your location, to the closest angles to you, this image is then used to display reflections ( for spec and nmls on the textures ) to appear correctly, using the geometry and things from the image it took

Because you are missing them entirely, they use a default image. Which is the colour red

I think anyway lol

When you compile your map, youll see images of it, those are being taken from the reflection probes

Useless info i know, just incase you wondered
If you compile with reflections checked off it's much faster but your map is all rainbowy :nyan:
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
If you compile with reflections checked off it's much faster but your map is all rainbowy :nyan:
that I did not know, but now have a strange curiosity to try it out lol
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Soy-Yo's Groups
So there we have the update. Hope I don't have to update the map any more.
I added the reflection probes bellow every single light (I think I haven't missed any). So the redness should be fixed I think.
Thanks, Tiyoushi, for your PPsh suggestion, and Harry Bo21 for the info about reflection probes.
And of course, than you greeniezk5 for yesterday stream. It was a pity I couldn't be there from the beginning, but I've just watched it and I fixed those minor bugs you found.
Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 05:37:22 pm by Soy-Yo
Date Registered: 17 May 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
greeniezk5's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
So there we have the update. Hope I don't have to update the map any more.
I added the reflection probes bellow every single light (I think I haven't missed any). So the redness should be fixed I think.
Thanks, Tiyoushi, for your PPsh suggestion, and Harry Bo21 for the info about reflection probes.
And of course, than you greeniezk5 for yesterday stream. It was a pity I couldn't be there from the beginning, but I've just watched it and I fixed those minor bugs you found.
your welcome ,enjoyed every minute of it and look forward to your future projects
Date Registered: 5 September 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I *smash* stuff.
Signature
Breaks's Groups
Breaks's Contact & Social LinksxBreaksxBreaksR6Breaks.AcexBreaksx
Instead of completely removing the PPSH from the game besides getting it from the box (which I barely used), you should add it to the buyable ending room for a gun to use to rack up points. That's just my opinion, but you can add anything else if necessary.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Soy-Yo's Groups
Instead of completely removing the PPSH from the game besides getting it from the box (which I barely used), you should add it to the buyable ending room for a gun to use to rack up points. That's just my opinion, but you can add anything else if necessary.
I thought it before removing the PPsh, but in my opinion it would have made the map much easier, because you don't have to go anywhere after opening that room. Camping there is a bit hard because there aren't any weapon to buy ammo. And I wanted so.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I decided to download 1.1 version, since 1.0 was said to be buggy, but yeah :poker:
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Soy-Yo's Groups
I decided to download 1.1 version, since 1.0 was said to be buggy, but yeah :poker:
(Image removed from quote.)
Sorry. :facepalm:
How did you do that?

EDIT: I think I've just found it, but it was really hard to do.
Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 06:16:56 pm by Soy-Yo

Loading ...