Country
us
Local Time
April 18, 2024, 04:08:53 am

Contact & Social Links

Steam
CoD WaW
Xelasto
I've been just trying to learn APE, and every single time I try to add a normal map to the material I'm modding, APE crashes, and then keeps crashing until I delete the texture from the texture_assets folder. EVENTUALLY after more crashes it starts working again.

I made the normal...
5 years ago
I've been stuck with this problem for awhile and it's driven me mad.

There is one zone in my small map that I can't enter. The zone has two doors leading into it. However, neither of the doors work. When I walk up to one of them, the text that tells you to buy the door for a c...
5 years ago
Thanks, I downloaded the additional assets.  However, just to make sure, are the additional assets and custom importing all the ways to get more textures? Does downloading the DLC give you more?

EDIT: Also, I assume most doors come from models right?
7 years ago
Hey everyone! Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong.  I can't seem to find any door textures in the "Texture" window.   In addition, I just seem to have a lot less textures to work with overall as opposed to CoD:WaW.  I set it to "Usage: Door" and &...
7 years ago
For Blacks Ops 3. Are all the tutorials and stuff I need to start mapping on BO3 on this website? ;)
7 years ago
Cool, cool. I'm assuming all the tutorials I'll need (or links to them) are here?

On a different note, long-time no-see Hitman! :D
7 years ago
Loading ...