Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
mindcraftvic1's Groups
mindcraftvic1's Contact & Social Links76561198107243103mindcraftvicvic does gaming
There's objectives in the map, but it's more of an old school search-and-find ee then for example a MOTD 'objectives style ee'. There's very few hints, you just have to look around and be alert to changes. I have a vid on my channel with the a playthrough of the objectives if you want some help:

ee playthrough
(-- Complex content (will be) removed from blockquote --)

As for the map, i'm aware of some small bugs and the map isn't perfect but i was strugling to finish it and was close to giving up a few times. At some point we decided to just release the map 'as is' otherwise it might have never seen daylight at all..

Sorry about the objective part of my review, I didn't notice you had a video on it until after I posted it. Oops

Thanks for the background info on its development, I always like hearing the dev process.

also like to mention I've had almost no problem with launching, running a normal client with t4m, very few or no error while launching (which seems to be the big complaint from everyone else)

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie

also like to mention I've had almost no problem with launching, running a normal client with t4m, very few or no error while launching (which seems to be the big complaint from everyone else)

That's good to hear. It seems there's a small group of people who simply cant get T4M to work. Not sure if that's on their end, or if it's simply some hardware/software it doesn't work with.. It's always been an issue, and always will be for some.. That's the biggest downside of a T4M map..

Thanks for the feedback, seems like you've been playing the mod quite a bit. Always love hearing that after all the fun we had making it, it's nice to know there's people enjoy playing it! 
Date Registered: 6 June 2017
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My published cod maps:

Mansion of the Undead
Buros Der Toten
Minions by k3nt
klevi's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
That's good to hear. It seems there's a small group of people who simply cant get T4M to work. Not sure if that's on their end, or if it's simply some hardware/software it doesn't work with.. It's always been an issue, and always will be for some.. That's the biggest downside of a T4M map..

Yeh, all players with a free downloaded version of the game can't play t4m maps, since they cannot connect or create profiles in cod waw, so they use VPN to play online. I've tried some stuff to fix this t4m problem but it didn't work! For some reasons it just disconnects players when the map is almost loaded.
Date Registered: 2 September 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
DemonXmusher's Groups
DemonXmusher's Contact & Social LinksHaziq MusherDemonXmusher
Is there any video tutorial on how to start the map ? . I already have t4m and all my setting is lowest and it still didn't work . One thing i don't understand is when someone ask if i set graphics from Ultra to Lower and i'm a bit confuse because there's no such thing as "Ultra to Lower" graphics setting .

Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Is there any video tutorial on how to start the map ? . I already have t4m and all my setting is lowest and it still didn't work . One thing i don't understand is when someone ask if i set graphics from Ultra to Lower and i'm a bit confuse because there's no such thing as "Ultra to Lower" graphics setting .

In 'texture settings' set the quality to manual, and then lower the quality ( normal should work in most cases.. )

Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 09:53:17 pm by BluntStuffy
Date Registered: 27 July 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
GBT's Groups
GBT's Contact & Social LinksGBTFTW
Probably the dumbest question you've got, but is it possible to keep your level and stats across all maps? I've swapped from map to map and it resets progress? or is that just how it works
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Probably the dumbest question you've got, but is it possible to keep your level and stats across all maps? I've swapped from map to map and it resets progress? or is that just how it works
If you use the installer provided with the maps, and dont rename the folder it will overwrite the map but keep your progress. So you can only have one New Realism map installed at the same time, but then progress transfers between maps ( if you have a legit version of the game with an online profile, otherwise that might be the issue )
Date Registered: 8 April 2019
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Big Nasty's Groups
Big Nasty's Contact & Social LinksBig Nasty Johnson
This map is so so good. Love the easter egg style and the demonic, scary feeling of the "underworld" area. Pretty much the only zombie map I can say is actually a little horrifying. Very neat boss fight too. The ONLY downside on this map, for me, is the end of the easter egg. The only way I knew it was the end was by watching the video. A little anti climatic. Otherwise one of my all time favorite maps! Wish more maps would adopt the New Realism mod.
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Thanks for the kind words, glad you enjoyed the map and the mod! O0  
I understand what you mean about the EE ending, guess we should have added a reward or something..
Date Registered: 8 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Death Himself - Avatar Designer
Signature
Non Timebo Mala - I will fear no evil!
rallyreaper's Groups
rallyreaper's Contact & Social Linksrally.reaperTheRallyReaper95ReapiusTitanN3rdVoices
Is this Solo or can you play coop?
Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 01:46:07 am by rallyreaper
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Both, solo and coop
Date Registered: 8 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Death Himself - Avatar Designer
rallyreaper's Groups
rallyreaper's Contact & Social Linksrally.reaperTheRallyReaper95ReapiusTitanN3rdVoices
Both, solo and coop
And how would you launch it coop? cause when me and my friend try to launch it, It crashes his game.

Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
And how would you launch it coop? cause when me and my friend try to launch it, It crashes his game.
Make sure you both have ( the same version ) of T4m, and both have their texture settings set to 'manual'. And then 'normal' or 'high' should work.
There's some problems with t4m-coop for some people i believe. You could also try another making the other person host, and see if that works.
Date Registered: 15 March 2020
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
SupremeReich's Groups
SupremeReich's Contact & Social Links
Make sure you both have ( the same version ) of T4m, and both have their texture settings set to 'manual'. And then 'normal' or 'high' should work.
There's some problems with t4m-coop for some people i believe. You could also try another making the other person host, and see if that works.
You say it is coop, but how do you create the lobby with the map to invite your friends. We both have the map working correctly but i dont know how to form the lobby for the map.
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
You say it is coop, but how do you create the lobby with the map to invite your friends. We both have the map working correctly but i dont know how to form the lobby for the map.
Sorry for the late reply, just start coop but dont select zombies just scroll down in the map list till you see the mapname.

Loading ...