Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
The "No One Knows" Modder
Thunderfrost's Groups
Thunderfrost's Contact & Social LinksEl-ThunderThunderfrost
Hi friends, if you were following my W.I.P. post of Project Sulphur, I said that I can no longer work on the map because reasons that you could see on the same thread. I'm here because I finally got my PC back, but I have to be honest with you people, I lost some interest on the project, because now I'm on the university, and obviously I have work to do apart from this map work. I don't want to leave you with empty hands, so I'm bringing to you the beta map, it has some errors, but I think is quite enjoyable, I mean very enjoyable if you at least survive all the way to the buyable game over haha, so I will list the errors for you:

Bugs/Errors:

1.- Napalm Zombie will not respawn after you use the break button (This will take away all the fun, so my advice to you, if you are in a big trouble, then use that wildcard)
2.- If you start the EE and if you die you will respawn in a "Dead Zone", so you will be pretty much dead if you don't survive after you activate this step

Features (I mean, what I can remember):

1.- Custom Weapons (Black Ops 2, Black Ops 3, MW Series)
2.- Custom Perks (Infra-Shield and Atomic Cocktail) and also some of the original Black Ops 1 Perks
3.- Break Button (Take some breath and take advantage of it to buy some weapons, perks, upgrades, etc)
4.- Napalm Zombie (Nothing to say here haha)
5.- Verruckt Runners (I significantly reduced the amount of this type of zombies to balance the gameplay of the map)
6.- Timed Gameplay (Like the original)
7.- Custom Camo (You will like it)
8.- Custom Vision File (The map looks like if you were playing black ops 2, at least for the vision...)
9.- Fixed Quick Revive Solo (For lonely players like me :()
10.- "Secret" Game Over Easter Egg (This could be the most obvious Easter Egg ever, but you will be suprised on what you have to do to beat it...)
11.- Fun Gameplay (I promise you that this map will entertain you very very much haha... if you like challenges like me of course)
12.- Custom Models (I don't remember the name of the creator of this models, maybe "Salaj" is his name? well all I can say that these are not mine, so credits to that guy from CFG Factory)
13.- Kinda Nice Looking Map (I did my best in record time to make this map something pleasant to your eyes, the last part of the map is something that I'm not pride of...)

One pic of the map, if you want to see what you will get (The rest is on the old post, I recommend you to check it out if you want to see more photos)

Download Link: nazi_zombie_Speed.zip

Credits: My Own Tutorials (Haha) and also My Brain to complete the rest (Infra-Shield, Atomic Cocktail, Break Button, Mapping, and More Scripting), Gogeta (Atomic Cocktail Script, Map Testing) (From CustomCodMapping), Rickoz (Weapons) (From CustomCodMapping), Shippuden (Weapons) (From CustomCodMapping), Tom BMX (Timed Gameplay), Some Guys From CFG Factory, and Some Tutorials From UGX Mods (Thanks for being all this time).

Maybe I will port this map to Black Ops 1, but first I have to set the tools, because there's some mising files but I'm working on it to release a final tool pack :D

I hope you enjoy the map, with love for you, Thunderfrost (AKA El-Thunder - The No-One-Knows Modder xD) haha
:D1
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 31 December 2013
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Numan's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Numan's Contact & Social LinksProfileNaem
Usually I despise "challenge" maps, I find them dull and boring with very limited gameplay and ultimately repetative.

+ Not the case at all with this map. I found it very enjoyable playing solo. (And I didn't even get past the bridge)

+ The Pack a Punch and Perk Drops from the zombies were just enough to help out massively, and at the same time not make the map too easy.

-/+ The map layout for the first two rooms was much like any other challenge map, but the detail of the rooms was unlike any other.
(Most people don't even put the same effort in their regular zombies maps)

- Although I did find the bridge to be a pain in the ass,
I'd usually get overwheled by verruct sprinters by running out of ammo in both guns before I could get enough points for the 4th plank.

- The zombies themselves were the main issue. The Grabby zombies were still in the game and this can be easily fixed, I found them to be really aggravating at times.

Overall, for a challenge map it's not bad.

Gameplay - 8/10
Layout - 5/10
Design - 7/10
Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 09:47:23 am by Numan
:)3
Date Registered: 31 May 2018
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Thunderfrost's Groups
Usually I despise "challenge" maps, I find them dull and boring with very limited gameplay and ultimately repetative.

+ Not the case at all with this map. I found it very enjoyable playing solo. (And I didn't even get past the bridge)

+ The Pack a Punch and Perk Drops from the zombies were just enough to help out massively, and at the same time not make the map too easy.

-/+ The map layout for the first two rooms was much like any other challenge map, but the detail of the rooms was unlike any other.
(Most people don't even put the same effort in their regular zombies maps)

- Although I did find the bridge to be a pain in the ass,
I'd usually get overwheled by verruct sprinters by running out of ammo in both guns before I could get enough points for the 4th plank.

- The zombies themselves were the main issue. The Grabby zombies were still in the game and this can be easily fixed, I found them to be really aggravating at times.

Overall, for a challenge map it's not bad.

Gameplay - 8/10
Layout - 5/10
Design - 7/10
Thank you, the rooms structure is very basic because the orginal map was like that, so I kept it like the original sub base map. All the issues you are saying are there because this is not a finished map, unfortunately I don't have the map file to work again on the mod, but I thought it would be a great idea to finally finish this map, now I have time to do it, my plan is to finish the respawn problem when you are playing coop and doing the EE, and fix the zombie napalm, but thank you for saying the other issues that you have experienced, I will take note of that.

The other thing is, you must save money to activate the "EE", if you are playing for the first time and you activate that thing without a plan, you will be in serious trouble, so you need to save some money to do the Easter Egg. Also this map was mapped in 1/2 months, because I just got 3 months to work on this project, I know I could do it much better, but considering my time, its pretty hard to do something polished, I'm sure I did my best working on the map, but I recognize that with more time in the middle, this could be a lot better, even I didn't put all the features that I said I would put, just because of this lack of time.

So thanks for playing, I will try to fix the issues and finally bring some glory to this map, remember this is just a BETA, so is not a final version, I hope you stay tuned for some news of this map and again thanks you :)

PD: My english isn't good enough haha, but thinking and considering that I've learned just by watching some movies, youtubers, music and more, I think is pretty good, but I hope you understand me (If you care about this).

Date Registered: 19 November 2018
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
GabeTheGreat's Groups
GabeTheGreat's Contact & Social Linksjerri13hdezMy YouTube ChannelLilGabe#2429
1.- Napalm Zombie will not respawn after you use the break button (This will take away all the fun, so my advice to you, if you are in a big trouble, then use that wildcard)
2.- If you start the EE and if you die you will respawn in a "Dead Zone", so you will be pretty much dead if you don't survive after you activate this step
I can help fix your napalm issue. I can probably make a napalm script that is similar to the one from BO1. I don't know which one you're using, but I can definently help you out with scripting bugs and what not.
Date Registered: 24 November 2020
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
akrem213's Groups
akrem213's Contact & Social Links
how to download the map

Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Date Registered: 31 May 2018
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Thunderfrost's Groups
I can help fix your napalm issue. I can probably make a napalm script that is similar to the one from BO1. I don't know which one you're using, but I can definently help you out with scripting bugs and what not.
The problem is that when you use the break button, the ai_DisableSpawn dvar is activated, and when the dvar sets to default the normal zombies are spawning normaly, but the napalm zombie respawns sometimes or sometimes not, I have a couple of ideas of what issues could be related to this, but I will know the answer soon because now I'm re-mapping the mod and I will test everything again.

Date Registered: 10 February 2021
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
qinjason's Groups
qinjason's Contact & Social Links
nice map!we beat it !:D
Date Registered: 22 October 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Youtube: Ascended Zombie
Here is our playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyYcgpIWzKM&ab_channel=AscendedZombie We had to come back to the map with 3 players. Quite challenging! We made it to the end. Thank you for the map!

Loading ...