Created 8 years ago
by HitmanVere
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Just tried the map out, some nice features but I found a few bugs.

Spoiler: click to open...
These models in this area are floating, which is ironic and surprising since that's what you bitched about on Oil Rig lol ::)

The Grim Reaper boss 'swing' anim is really glitchy and he gives points for shooting him which kinda makes him a point whoring machine (intentional?), and he has way too much health and spawns too often/early IMO (which makes him even more OP for points).

Not sure what the other boss does? He seems like a reskinned Napalm but I wasn't aware bubbles were so dangerous lol.

D2P is really glitchy/bad for clients.

The Bulldog front sight is floating and it doesn't swap to your other gun when empty and you try to fire it.

MK14 has no penetration.

Not a bug but why didn't you add crawling when downed? And also I think the bleedout time is still 30 secs which kinda sucks.

Like others have mentioned there are way too many random doors that don't really serve any purpose at all apart from making it seem like there are more areas than there really are.

The round start music is :lol:

We didn't get too far because when HarryBo respawned his FOV was totally fucked and made it unplayable for him -

I thought the detail was a little lacking in some areas but overall looked decent, will have another go at some point and report anything else I find.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Just tried the map out, some nice features but I found a few bugs.

These models in this area are floating, which is ironic and surprising since that's what you bitched about on Oil Rig lol ::)

The Grim Reaper boss 'swing' anim is really glitchy and he gives points for shooting him which kinda makes him a point whoring machine (intentional?), and he has way too much health and spawns too often/early IMO (which makes him even more OP for points).

Not sure what the other boss does? He seems like a reskinned Napalm but I wasn't aware bubbles were so dangerous lol.

D2P is really glitchy/bad for clients.

The Bulldog front sight is floating and it doesn't swap to your other gun when empty and you try to fire it.

MK14 has no penetration.

Not a bug but why didn't you add crawling when downed? And also I think the bleedout time is still 30 secs which kinda sucks.

Like others have mentioned there are way too many random doors that don't really serve any purpose at all apart from making it seem like there are more areas than there really are.

The round start music is :lol:

We didn't get too far because when HarryBo respawned his FOV was totally fucked and made it unplayable for him -

I thought the detail was a little lacking in some areas but overall looked decent, will have another go at some point and report anything else I find.

Thanks for reporting. D2P is always glitchy on co-op, from what I have seen in other maps. No idea why Bulldog front sight is broken, since it looks fine in xmodel utils. FOV might have broken due to added FOV slider with some script FOV shit removed, never happened to me though. Rest I will take a look at some point. And as I have said before, round start/end are modified Silent Hill songs to fit the map:

Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Thanks for reporting. D2P is always glitchy on co-op, from what I have seen in other maps. No idea why Bulldog front sight is broken, since it looks fine in xmodel utils. FOV might have broken due to added FOV slider with some script FOV shit removed, never happened to me though. Rest I will take a look at some point. And as I have said before, round start/end are modified Silent Hill songs to fit the map:

it happened after i died out, and also happened on duals farm map, so i wondered if the two are related

tried using the console to set it back, but nope
Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:15:28 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
it happened after i died out, and also happened on duals farm map, so i wondered if the two are related

tried using the console to set it back, but nope

Tried using FOV slider in menu?

Also: Im at work atm, so I will be home in few hours. I will then open laptop and start looking at the bugs sent. I will not release update right away, except if there is something gamebreaking, like out of the map spot or game crashing completely
Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:39:50 pm by HitmanVere
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
We had the first one with Relaxing, restarting fixed it. Second one happened to Exo, dont think it happened again for him

Haven't played too many games yet, still need to figure out the EE. :alone: But yes, I haven't noticed the dissapearing icons since that one time.
Date Registered: 2 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Beginner mapper trying to make something for the community to enjoy
ihmiskeho's Groups
ihmiskeho's Contact & Social Linksihmiskeho

Took me 15 rounds to find the power switch :lol:

Great job on the map! Map runs smoothly and didn't find any glitches.

(Also I'm so glad that the map doesn't require T4M. Not that I have anything against T4M but I have disc version of waw so...)
Date Registered: 18 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Thinking of something witty to put here
Signature
harve99's Groups
harve99's Contact & Social Links
Really fun map! I just finished gun game and loved the variety of guns! Not sure why shotguns were after LMGs though, made it challenging so I guess that's the reason. ;) Will have to try classic now!  ;D
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Took me 15 rounds to find the power switch :lol:

Great job on the map! Map runs smoothly and didn't find any glitches.

(Also I'm so glad that the map doesn't require T4M. Not that I have anything against T4M but I have disc version of waw so...)
the disc version is also supported...
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Also I'm so glad that the map doesn't require T4M. Not that I have anything against T4M but I have disc version of waw so...

...you need the LANFIX.exe. Fuck me, is this stupid misconception STILL a thing?!

• Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
...you need the LANFIX.exe. Fuck me, is this stupid misconception STILL a thing?!

Not that old of a topic, and even so, it's still people that didn't read up on it.  :please:
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Not that old of a topic, and even so, it's still people that didn't read up on it.  :please:

What? ???

And I see you have acquired Hitman's habit of using the ':please:' emote to close every post...
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
What? ???

And I see you have acquired Hitman's habit of using the ':please:' emote to close every post...

Oh my dearest boy. If you think this is bad, you don't want to see me in chat. :please:
Date Registered: 27 June 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
CR19's Groups
CR19's Contact & Social Links
Map is awesome!Turn power + get jugg =13 rounds troll.... but i have idea to kill confirmed.At game mode changes and when you choose kill confirmed you should add a options 50tags/100/200 tags.Great job!
Date Registered: 20 March 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ped078's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ped078's Contact & Social LinksPed0772PedWaW
Great map, lots of unique features ..

But..

Took me 14 rounds to get to the power, after opening (& paying for) the 198678 doors.
I found it really hard to build up any real points, if you so much as fart while playing this, it's going to cost you 1250 points.

Speaking of power, I switched it on (after paying 1000 points for the honor!) andddd nothing. Everything was still powered off, is that intentional?, are there other things to do before you can get power? .

As already said, the swinging hammer boss looks amazing, but he's soooo op, and spawns a lot.

I loved the round start music, brought back nice memories :) , and them custom guns kick ass..the AA12 is ridiculously strong, killed the big boss in a few shots.

Great map HMV...just them doors man...them doors.
Date Registered: 19 September 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Sarge's Groups
Sarge's Contact & Social Links
The 1000 power opens the door to the room with power on the other side of the map.

i have 2 questions for you though. In the main courtyard there looks like a buy able gun in the air on a shipping container. Is this able to be bought? Also, I noticed there are 2 ways to end the game. Does one have to do anything special to use the Nuke?

Me and my friends played this last night and we LOVED it. Excellent work.

Loading ...