Date Registered: 17 August 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Dirtyworkz's Groups
Dirtyworkz's Contact & Social Links
Much better like this dude, the v1 was terrible, but still they are a bit too much of doors to open
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 April 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Allura's Groups
Allura's Contact & Social Linksallura_jallura_j
I have the CD version of the game and it works just fine.
Amazing map love the feel of it reminds me of good zombie fun like I use to have!! Me and friend had a great time playing this map. Could only find 4 elemental weapons out of the 6 and the scavenger but we will be playing again later to find the rest!
hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Date Registered: 24 October 2014
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
SilentR9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SilentR9's Contact & Social LinksDavidarretDavidarretSilentR9DavidarretDavidarretDavidarretDavidarretDavidarretDavidarret
Like "ped078" serious graphical issues makes the map unplayable. got everything installed correctly with t4m and ll that :( love this map looks great just cant play
Link to my steam screenshot page with lots of screenshots, game is maxed out at 1920x1080 750 ti gpu if it matters!
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067266442/screenshots/?appid=10090
help would be great like i said i love this map and wanna play so badly :(
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Normally Cd version works fine if you start up Waw with the Lanfix :P

i think the lanfix is lanfix so its not cd version, if it was still the cd version it would not work just like before. so its like saying broken nissan engine runs fine aslong you start the car with a Porsche engine you put in it  :gusta: like wtf?
Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 08:26:18 am by RadimaX
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
i think the lanfix is lanfix so its not cd version, if it was still the cd version it would not work just like before. so its like saying broken nissan engine runs fine aslong you start the car with a Porsche engine you put in it  :gusta: like wtf?

No it's more like saying it works fine with another, almost identical - free - Nissan engine that takes about 0.5 seconds to install.
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
I have the CD version of the game and it works just fine.
Amazing map love the feel of it reminds me of good zombie fun like I use to have!! Me and friend had a great time playing this map. Could only find 4 elemental weapons out of the 6 and the scavenger but we will be playing again later to find the rest!
hope to see more maps from you in the future.
thanks!! If you need a hint or anything on the map just send a pm or I would be willing to have a go with you guys. And about the CD version of waw. I actually have no idea about any of It. It was news to me and I just assumed he knew what he was talking about.
If more people can confirm it works on Cd that would be great.
Thanks again.
Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 03:51:37 pm by iBarnett
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
if you need another, almost identical - free - Nissan that still means the initial one didnt work & there would not be 1 page of people saying the game crashed if it DID work in the first place, but after i uninstalled this map now my cod waw cd version stopped crashing and works flawlessly.
Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 05:43:35 pm by RadimaX
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
if you need another, almost identical - free - Nissan that still means the initial one didnt work & there would not be 1 page of people saying the game crashed if it DID work in the first place, but after i uninstalled this map now my cod waw cd version stopped crashing and works flawlessly.

I honestly have no idea why you are trying to fight this crusade against T4M, it's very weird. It's insanely easy to install and works on ALL versions of WAW, and has caused me 0 issues.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
I honestly have no idea why you are trying to fight this crusade against T4M, it's very weird. It's insanely easy to install and works on ALL versions of WAW, and has caused me 0 issues.

Any map made so far using T4M, could've been done without it. It's a matter of having control over your assets, and removing the unused parts. To most people, t4m is an easy way out instead of making asset space. It's easier to increase the limit than to go below it.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Any map made so far using T4M, could've been done without it. It's a matter of having control over your assets, and removing the unused parts. To most people, t4m is an easy way out instead of making asset space. It's easier to increase the limit than to go below it.

Oh I agree completely, most maps with it so far haven't needed it at all, and it's just lazy use of assets that requires them to. But for my map for example, there is absolutely no way in hell I could update it without T4M, and anyone who plans to make a half decent map with BO3 guns will have the same problem, and there's not really any reason why anyone shouldn't install T4M tbh, it has literally no downsides and just makes our (mapmakers) lives easier.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Oh I agree completely, most maps with it so far haven't needed it at all, and it's just lazy use of assets that requires them to. But for my map for example, there is absolutely no way in hell I could update it without T4M, and anyone who plans to make a half decent map with BO3 guns will have the same problem, and there's not really any reason why anyone shouldn't install T4M tbh, it has literally no downsides and just makes our (mapmakers) lives easier.
apart from "if" ( i know it wont" but "if" ) some mallicious content was added via the DLL...

:troll:

I dont use it, just because i dont want nor need to tamper with the engine, game or its limits.
Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 10:22:41 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 22 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
soarwisdomkid's Groups
soarwisdomkid's Contact & Social LinksScott SenecalBEASTMAN17sscodwawmap5
Alright. I have the CD version of the game and people say it works. It doesnt for me if someone can screenshot where they have there waw root directory from a cd version and where they put the dll file in the directory it would be much appreciated. I really want to play this map. XD
Date Registered: 7 November 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
shima_momy's Groups
shima_momy's Contact & Social Links
Why the hell do you have to add HELLHOUNDs man; they are annyoing as f**k; you ruined this map....

Loading ...