Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Ege115's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Ege115's Contact & Social LinksEge115
I played v1 and had frame issues, now I can barely run the map, It's a nice map but your optimization on it needs work, I have a good rig and even then the frames are horrid, I'd love to play but until the frames are fixed I can't.
Same issue here. I get a black screen in-game and only pause menu will actually display. I get about 3 fps and I can hear in-game audio and gun lag is like a second long. I can run Oil Rig fine, or any T4M map for that matter, so a non-T4M map should run like a breeze, this doesn't. Not my pc's issue, this map seems amazing but is poorly optimized.
I didn't know the framerate was THAT bad for a lot of people. :( I guess I need to learn and get help with portalling at some point and make a 1.2 update... ugh

What graphics settings are you using for the map? texture quality? specular map on/off etc?
Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 09:13:16 pm by Ege115
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Crowzo's Groups
My graphics are on high and I turned spec maps off before playing, I have a good GPU too so it shouldnt be a problem, but idk
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
Zombies is a fun and challenging experience, especially when you get your high round after dying the first 50 times...on the previous 50 maps...each...and then your game crashes.
AverDefiance's Groups
AverDefiance's Contact & Social Links
    The Shrink Gun's ammo capacity is glorious. Period. Thank you for that beautiful addition to the map.

Two things to note, however, one of which is the fact that I dolphin dove into a puddle and got stuck in prone and couldn't move. The puddle was located near the buildable desk with the TV on it. I did have PhD at the time, as well, if that affected anything.

The second and final thing is really minor and just a little personal pet peeve. Why don't the Shrink Gun kills count in the kill counter? It feels kinda weird getting a game over on round 30 with only about 400 kills next to your name. Not really a big issue, though, just pointing it out :P

Map is great, though. Would rate 31-79 JGb215/10
Date Registered: 9 June 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Spaceman99's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Spaceman99's Contact & Social LinksSpaceman 99Spaceman99Spaceman99
parts are now imposible to grab :(
i can't pick up any of them
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Ege115's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
    The Shrink Gun's ammo capacity is glorious. Period. Thank you for that beautiful addition to the map.

Two things to note, however, one of which is the fact that I dolphin dove into a puddle and got stuck in prone and couldn't move. The puddle was located near the buildable desk with the TV on it. I did have PhD at the time, as well, if that affected anything.

The second and final thing is really minor and just a little personal pet peeve. Why don't the Shrink Gun kills count in the kill counter? It feels kinda weird getting a game over on round 30 with only about 400 kills next to your name. Not really a big issue, though, just pointing it out :P

Map is great, though. Would rate 31-79 JGb215/10
Thanks for the feedback! :) We'll see if I'll do a 1.2 with more fixes.
parts are now imposible to grab :(
i can't pick up any of them
I just tried it out myself now, I can pick them up just fine, you have to stand a bit away from the parts until the hintstring shows. Don't stand directly on it.
Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 02:46:11 pm by Ege115
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Spaceman99's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
i know i have not to stand on them but it shows the hitstrings one time and then it disappeared and never come back
maybe it was just in one match,i hope
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Ege115's Groups
i know i have not to stand on them but it shows the hitstrings one time and then it disappeared and never come back
maybe it was just in one match,i hope
Did you play solo or coop? For me, picking up parts has always worked on solo and coop.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
AverDefiance's Groups

So that happened. So much for dying to end the run...Ye
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Ege115's Groups
(Image removed from quote.)

So that happened. So much for dying to end the run...Ye
Shit :(, looks like a bug happened so you didn't get damaged because you had PHD... I have to fix that for the next update some time.

Double Post Merge: July 10, 2016, 12:08:09 am
Update:
I will try and optimize my map for the next update (Which hopefully will be the last update), is anyone still interested in playing this map if I do so? We'll see when the update comes, as I also got Nuketown Remastered to work on. :) I will let someone who has framerate issues test the optimization first before I release it here, so that person can tell me how well the map is optimized.
Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 12:43:35 am by Ege115
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
AverDefiance's Groups

I will try and optimize my map for the next update (Which hopefully will be the last update), is anyone still interested in playing this map if I do so? We'll see when the update comes, as I also got Nuketown Remastered to work. :) I will let someone who has framerate issues test the optimization first before I release it here, so that person can tell me how well the map is optimized.

I will still be around  :). Still need to do Co-Op on this, too. Been Soloing and chilling since it came out. I'm not one of the people with FPS issues, though.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Spaceman99's Groups
Did you play solo or coop? For me, picking up parts has always worked on solo and coop.
coop
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Ege115's Groups
coop
Have you restarted the map and tried again? (in coop), because if this happens all the time in coop, then I got to make a quick QUICK update.

Is it a specific buildable the parts don't work, or all of them?

EDIT: I just tested picking up parts in coop with Riptide1106, and it worked like it does on solo, not sure why it didn't work for you.
Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 09:53:41 am by Ege115
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Ege115's Groups
Optimazation + bug fix update
As there were some people who couldn't run my map, or barely, I am now releasing this new update that should imrove the perfomance for this map. Radimax tested this update for me, before the update, he got like 12 FPS, and now after this update, he told me he got 50-70 FPS. Now, how much it improves for you depends on your specs, but it should definently run better for you. Thanks SirJammy and HitmanVere for teaching my a bit about portalling, and also blackjackjonnyy's tutorials.

Fixes/changes:
- Fixed a bug were you would only get 10 points for killing zombies if you had double tap 2.0.
- Fixed a bug were a zone didn't get activated in coop.
- Parachute and MPX weaponfile had shared ammo names, meaning that you would get more ammo for the MPX when parachuting, if you had it, fixed.
- Fixed a bug were the baby gun kills wouldn't count towards your kill count.
- Made the AWS firing sound sound louder, was pretty quiet before.
- Fixed a bug were you didn't die if you'd fall down in the elevator shaft if you had PHD flopper.
- Changed textures on some doors to make it clear what doors that can and can't be opened.
- Reduced price on the JNG-90 from 500 to 200.
- Reduced price on the Tec-9 from 600 to 500.

You guys who couldn't run my map, tell me how it goes, if you'll try it out. :)
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Was getting 300 frames before the update, now getting 500.

As if 300 wasnt enough :D
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Was getting 300 frames before the update, now getting 500.

As if 300 wasnt enough :D
quit rubbing your FPS in the face of others zombie :please:
This is for those who can't get above 30

Loading ...