Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
zombieslayer3's Groups
zombieslayer3's Contact & Social Linksgabe22killab
map looks awesome , hate to see people quit making waw custom maps though , love bo3 , just hate you have to connect to internet to play zombies solo , sometimes my connection gets crazy some days and have to reset , so when that happens its nice to have waw custom maps to play , bo3 should have had an offline zombies solo play for pc , but anyway going to miss it , I know waw has been out a long time , just hate to see custom map making for waw retire .
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 January 2016
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Signature
"Wourder"
                   - Brad Leone
XEcW22's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
XEcW22's Contact & Social LinksPapa bolsa de culoXEcW22
Nice Map man, detail is pretty good ;)
Date Registered: 14 October 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
None of the newer CoDs compare to CoD4 and WaW
Signature
It's hard to go wrong with the color blue!
Raspica Blue's Groups
Raspica Blue's Contact & Social LinksRaspicaBlue@RaspicaBlue[Blue]Raspica_PCUCExkQNca5Ek5UXSAFKBPMLA
Please use mediafire whenever you can, but I'll take Google Drive download. Actually, I'm still downloading now, can't wait to see what it's like!

EDIT: Aaaannnnd I've just realized that it's a T4M map. Sorry, I don't play T4M maps. :/
Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 05:05:52 am by Raspica Blue
Date Registered: 12 December 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
100% Custom Zombies Instagram - @CODCZ115
CODCZ115's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
CODCZ115's Contact & Social LinksCODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115Instagram
Only made my way to the Jug room so far, just did a quick run-through. Love the challenge of having to survive 3 rounds to open the staircase in the Jug room. Love the option to purchase an extra perk slot for a fair price, makes the map more challenging. Also, love that the Commando is a wall buy. Definitely one of my favorite guns. 1st box pull was a Thundergun. I'm looking forward to playing this map further tomorrow. Thank you for creating  and sharing this map with the community.
Date Registered: 5 January 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Huvor's Groups
Huvor's Contact & Social Linkslechoocho-Huvor-1_ZC7IA4wlIgakV-t7HNPg
Playing this right now!! I also love me some BlackJackJohnny! :D
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Aaaannnnd I've just realized that it's a T4M map. Sorry, I don't play T4M maps. :/

:facepalm:
Date Registered: 20 March 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ped078's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ped078's Contact & Social LinksPed0772PedWaW
A well made map no doubt, but the "Survive x rounds to open next door" got dragged out and made the game unessesarily long. Got bored "round watching".

Sorry man :/
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile

Did you play solo? I am a big coop player and it is significantly more fun with friends. In coop the survive rounds can only be activated when all players are by the door. Hitmanvere said the same thing as you when he beta tested. Survive rounds and camping are a style of playing that some people dont like. No hard feelings  ;)

You see Relaxing's gameplay of this? Pls fix error.  :D
Date Registered: 9 July 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Learning more about Maya & Radiant ;)
ricko0z's Groups
ricko0z's Contact & Social Linksricko0zricko0zricko0zricko0zytricko0zricko0z
That is in spanish man. I cant even navigate it  :lol:

Lol, just use google traductor n.n, its only download and put in your mod :v <p
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
:facepalm:
Indeed, i can not understand why those guys should not play a T4M map.
I do not see the point... :poker:
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
Indeed, i can not understand why those guy should not play a T4M map.
I do not see the point... :poker:

I don't mind t4m. I mind how mappers use it as a easy way out. Look at what maps have been made so far without it. Manage your assets correctly, and most maps won't need it. I decide not to play T4M maps to encourage the user to make maps without it :)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I don't mind t4m. I mind how mappers use it as a easy way out. Look at what maps have been made so far without it. Manage your assets correctly, and most maps won't need it. I decide not to play T4M maps to encourage the user to make maps without it :)
This does not imply to do not play a map, for example look my map! that has memory limit, images limit, weapons limit and it is not my fault if i need all that "assets" (which is still a very good map). What I mean is that we should not judge a map because a mapper as you say is "lazy" or because is a beginner.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
I get the point but to me its like owning a car and still walking everywhere.

Only that the car takes you faster to a place you could walk. A place you can walk with little effort, so why take the car when there is a better alternative that doesn't require an extra addon such as a car, aka T4M?

Edit:

This does not imply to do not play a map, for example look my map! that has memory limit, images limit, weapons limit and it is not my fault if i need all that "assets" (which is still a very good map). What I mean is that we should not judge a map because a mapper as you say is "lazy" or because is a beginner.

I am not calling anyone lazy. I am saying that using T4M on maps that don't need it if you manage the assets properly, is a lazy way of doing it. You see Leviathan, didn't need T4M. I highly doubt that a map made so far desperately needs it.
Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 08:03:03 pm by Exofile
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links

Refer to the second line of my signature please.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Only that the car takes you faster to a place you could walk. A place you can walk with little effort, so why take the car when there is a better alternative that doesn't require an extra addon such as a car, aka T4M?

Edit:

I am not calling anyone lazy. I am saying that using T4M on maps that don't need it if you manage the assets properly, is a lazy way of doing it. You see Leviathan, didn't need T4M. I highly doubt that a map made so far desperately needs it.

Feel free to take my Oil Rig assets and fit them in without T4M ::). And trust me, I'm far better with asset management than most people.

Loading ...