Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
YaPh1l's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
YaPh1l's Contact & Social Links

Trailer:
Nazi Zombie 002 - Anstalt der Untoten - Trailer

Changelog v1.1:
 - Fixed several places where players could glitch out of the map
 - Changed objective system to use CoD's system, you can now always view the objectives by pressing Tab in solo / Esc in coop
   (We left the objective button in the map, but it is useless now, it'll just tell you which button to press in order to show the objectives)

Download v1.1:
MediaFire
GameFront
Mega

Story-Timeline:
1942, during WWII.
The U.S. government got information about Germany's experiments with element 115. They launch their own program at the Eastern State Penitentiary, Philadelphia. They use the prisoners as test subjects.

Early 1944
More and more prisoners die. The researchers suspect element 115 to be the cause.

Early 1945
Almost all prisoners are dead because of the experiments. The prison is now a graveyard.

March 1945, 2 months before end of WWII.
The program is suddenly stopped by the government. The researchers leave the Eastern State.

1947, about one year after the events of “Der Riese”.
Dr. Richtofen was finally able to find out where the USA experimented with element 115, as there are more and more reports about suspicious events. The team of four travels to the Eastern State, trying to prevent the inevitable.

A letter from Dr. Gordon A. Rand:
Click to open the letter!

The Features:
Click to expand the features list
* It is a replica of the famous place "Eastern State Prison" in Philadelphia
* Extremly huge map with over 200 different cells
* Weather ambient: rain
* 10 Powerups  (see pictures)
* 9 Perks (see pictures)
* Higher powerup limit per round
* Fixed Jugger-Nog and Wunderwaffe
* Players start with 0 points
* Zombies have glowing eyes (yay!)
* Ray Gun more common in box
* Double Points affects Nuke's and Carpenter's points
* Laststand logic will always give the best pistol available instead of just the first it finds
* Randomized hero characters
* Black Ops' viewhands for every character
* Pack-a-Punch Machine
* Upgraded Wunderwaffe can kill more zombies than non-upgraded variant
* DP-28 (from multiplayer) and Double-barreled sawed-off
* Fully working & upgradable Ballistic Knife
* 7 Songs in the music box and 4 easter egg songs
* A time counter how long you need to buy the Ending (Beat the High-Scores of other players)
* Ammocrate (buyable)
* Black & White Screen until you turn the power on
* Buyable ending (cost depends on number of players)
* Custom Menumusic (By TheRedPain)
* Custom Zombieskins (Prisoneroutfit)
* Many Easter Eggs (some extremly hidden)
* A system to share points with your coop teammates
* And a place where you can put your weapon to share with others
* Box allows everyone to grab a weapon after some time
* Custom Healthbar and Zombiecounter HUD
* Customized Score HUD
* Objective-based gameplay for the ending
* Objective that requires coordination of coop players (aka "Coop Switches")
* Endboss with a lot of f*cking HP
* Too many dog spawners
* Customized number of dogs
* Mid-Round dog spawns in certain areas only
* A Zapper, of course
* Pause which stops the next round from starting (buyable, limited number of times)

Perks:
Pack-A-Punch: Increase your firepower!

Speed Cola: Reduces reload time by half

Double Tap Root Beer: Increases fire rate of all weapons by 33%

Jugger-Nog (fixed): Grants 250 HP to the player, making him survive 4 hits

Quick Revive: Gives a second chance in Solo; Reduces revive time by half and grants owner 50% longer down time in Coop

Deadshot Daiquiri: Reduces hip-fire spread by 50%, grants 2x hold-breath time for snipers and a 10% damage bonus for headshots (adds onto Tufbrew)

Stamin-Up: Allows the player to run 3x as long, also grants 7% speed bonus

Mule Kick: Allows you to carry three weapons (needs to be unlocked by an objective)

Point Whore: Grants a 25% bonus multiplier when the player gains points

Tufbrew: Grants a 50% damage bonus for all bullet weapons (adds onto Deadshot)

Power-Ups:
Instakill: Any means of damage will instantly kill the zombie for 30 seconds

Max Ammo: Refills all your ammo (Bouncing Betty ammo too)

Nuke: Kills all zombies currently alive (they will not hit you after you picked up the powerup)

Carpenter: "I'm boarding all the windows, don't help or anything" - Nikolai Belinski

Double Points: Grants all players a 2x point multiplier for 30 seconds (adds onto Point Whore)

Bonfire Sale: Reduces the cost of the Pack-A-Punch machine to 1000 for 30 seconds

Bonus Points: Gives every player a random amount of points (scales with rounds)

Fire Sale: Reduces box cost to 10 and spawns box at every location for 30 seconds

Random Perk: Gives every player a randomly chosen perk, fills ammo of the emptiest weapon if no perk can be given

Unlimited Ammo: Primary weapon's ammo will not deplete for 30 seconds

Special Thanks:
For list of credits, press "Credits" in the main menu (or even better, beat the map in Solo)

Technical Infos:
* 7152 Entities
* 627 Models
* 215 Materials
* 14119 Brushes
* 14739 Nodes
* 234 Cells
* 1248 Portals
* 80 Primary Lights
Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 11:17:08 pm by YaPh1l
broken avatar :(
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
and PHD?  :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I see some influence from UGX Mod :)

Anyways, great job on making a release topic, very straightforward and professional. I'll check the map out soon when I get some free time.
Date Registered: 6 August 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
YaPh1l's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
and PHD?  :(
We figured it wouldn't serve much purpose as you can't Dolphin Dive in WaW. And the number of perks lines up quite nicely with the number of hallways the way it is :)

I see some influence from UGX Mod :)
Actually, I don't think I saw any UGX Mod features until after I scripted the most part of the map.

- Phil.
Relentless Mapper
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
We figured it wouldn't serve much purpose as you can't Dolphin Dive in WaW. And the number of perks lines up quite nicely with the number of hallways the way it is :)
- Phil.
there is a tutorial to add the "Dolphin Dive" :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
YaPh1l's Groups
there is a tutorial to add the "Dolphin Dive" :)
Which doesn't really work. And I don't want to put half-broken stuff into my map.

- Phil.
Date Registered: 27 February 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
SpiderBite's Groups
Awesome map by the way...we completed it last night but still need to go back and pick up some of the Easter Eggs. Have to ask though, what exactly does Deadshot Daquiri do?

Also, absolutely AWESOME work on the PointWhore Perk. LOVE IT!

SpiderBite
Relentless Mapper
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
Which doesn't really work. And I don't want to put half-broken stuff into my map.

- Phil.
or try to get the script from the black ops :)
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
or try to get the script from the black ops :)
In black ops the perk is pinned to the engine, you cant see how its done. Not hard to figure out seeing as dolphin dive it self was an engine feature that was added.

Also: Looks great phil :), was looking forward to this map for a while and didn't know it was released.
Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 04:33:05 pm by SajeOne
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
YaPh1l's Groups
In black ops the perk is pinned to the engine, you cant see how its done. Not hard to figure out seeing as dolphin dive it self was an engine feature that was added.
Exactly. There's of course the possibility to imitate Dolphin Dive via scripting, just like how the tutorial works, but I doubt that'll ever result in something that actually works good.

Looks great phil :), was looking forward to this map for a while and didn't know it was released.

Have to ask though, what exactly does Deadshot Daquiri do?
It makes hip-firing 50% more accurate (indicated by smaller crosshairs), it allows you to hold breath 2x as long on snipers and it gives you 10% damage bonus on headshots.

Also, absolutely AWESOME work on the PointWhore Perk. LOVE IT!
Thank you, thought you'd like it ;D

- Phil.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
isnt it possible to add PHD at a reduced price of say 1000 - 1500 that just protects you from fall damage, grenade damage and splash damage etc, cause i never use the dolphin dive feature only shoot ray gun on the floor and not get damaged, other than that though awesome map, still not sure where everything is but I'll find it, is the ballistic knife in the box or elsewhere as i havent seen it yet
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
YaPh1l's Groups
Yeah, that would be possible and I considered adding it in the map like that. But I have not been able to stop the hit indicator from showing up even though you don't get damage. And I didn't want to add it in like that cause it would seem as if it wouldn't work at all.
Yes, the Ballistic Knife is in the box only.

- Phil.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Has the release been tested thoroughly? Would like to add it to the Manager if so.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
YaPh1l's Groups
Well, we had 5 beta testers and fixed everything they reported. Nonetheless a few glitches (unclipped windows) have been reported to be in this release. So we will create a fix v1.1 soon, to stop people from getting outside the map.

- Phil.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
On a properly-calibrated monitor, the gamma in your map is far too low. The contrast is so drastic that I can't even see where I'm going before turning the power on, even with Brightness set to full. I had to use a mod menu to turn on Inverted Contrast vision just so that I could figure out where I was going:

Second thing that I was disappointed with is the monotony of the map style. I understand that it's a prison, and all prison cellblocks are the same, but more than 60% of the map is a copy of itself, which gets really repetitive when exploring. I was also sad to see dog rounds were included in this map, as personally I think they are just annoyances. Dogs kill you too quickly and run faster than you, which makes it almost an inevitable death if you don't have a shotgun in low rounds.

Another thing was in my opinoin, you should have utilized the objectives system already in place for CoD singleplayer; having to run back to the center room to remind myself of the current objective gets pretty bothersome.

Overall I can appreciate the work that went into the map and see a lot of cool scripted attributes that I can appreciate, but the things I pointed out above make the map a dealbreaker for me personally.

I hope to see more content from your 00 team, and I hope your mapper doesn't abandon you next time :(

Good job on getting it all released, though. That within itself is a large accomplishment in modding.

I will still happily add this to the Map Manager once the bugfix version is released, as I am sure my opinion is of the minority :)

Cheers

Loading ...