UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Nacht Der Untoten Reimagined (Version 2.1)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by ProRevenge
Date Registered: 24 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Deadeyedom's Groups
Deadeyedom's Contact & Social LinksDeadeyedomPoosacs
Now I haven't played any newer maps recently but I saw this and wanted to give it a go, and I don't regret it. Even with the bugs it's still one of my favorite maps ever made, the detail, just everything about it is awesome.  Only thing I would change that's not that big of a deal is the voices, it's weird seeing the crew with those annoying ass verruckt voices, better yet, add the origins models, in hype for "The Giant". Speaking of these remakes, you would be my hero for life if you remade Verruckt and Shi no Numa, Der Reise would be cool but we've got the Giant, but having remakes of all the original maps would be amazing. Keep up the fantastic work :).
Date Registered: 13 January 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
grobnsack101's Groups
grobnsack101's Contact & Social Links
this is my first time posting ever on a forum so bare with me here...
so i found this and pressed F a billion times.. wtf is it?: http://i.gyazo.com/944e821a68a932297cab59587ba5607d.jpg

then i threw some grenades under the tower and Richtofen began to laugh.... http://i.gyazo.com/d0f69bd51a679dbaeb07abec684b8888.jpg
Date Registered: 13 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
grobnsack101's Groups
grobnsack101's Contact & Social Links
so i found this and pressed F a billion times.. wtf is it?: http://i.gyazo.com/944e821a68a932297cab59587ba5607d.jpg

then i threw some grenades under the tower and Richtofen began to laugh.... http://i.gyazo.com/d0f69bd51a679dbaeb07abec684b8888.jpg

Removed the entire quoted OP - please do not report entire topics ;) - Harry Bo21
Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 08:22:44 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 14 March 2015
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Stormin Norman
sureshot1500's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
awesome map I am having a few issues with the perk bottles not allowing me to shoot them but I'll see if I can figure it out
Date Registered: 6 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
mazelakz47's Groups
mazelakz47's Contact & Social Linkshttp://www.youtube.com/us
Tryed it ;D
I give you 10/10 this map is so fun :lol:
Date Registered: 12 July 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Signature
This game is f***ed when PewDiePie starts playing it.
e0894ed4's Groups
e0894ed4's Contact & Social Links
I played this map like 3 times and I'd like to know where's the buy-able ending before playing it for the 4th time.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Map crashed when i unlocked the ending and was standing in the green mist :(
yea ive fixed the mist now, we just havent updated the download yet. V1.1 soon ;)

Now I haven't played any newer maps recently but I saw this and wanted to give it a go, and I don't regret it. Even with the bugs it's still one of my favorite maps ever made, the detail, just everything about it is awesome.  Only thing I would change that's not that big of a deal is the voices, it's weird seeing the crew with those annoying ass verruckt voices, better yet, add the origins models, in hype for "The Giant". Speaking of these remakes, you would be my hero for life if you remade Verruckt and Shi no Numa, Der Reise would be cool but we've got the Giant, but having remakes of all the original maps would be amazing. Keep up the fantastic work
I fixed all the bugs reported, just needs updating, glad you enjoyed it. Also I am already most of the way through a exact replica of Der Reise, keep an eye out here ( I havent put a topic up yet )

Removed the entire quoted OP - please do not report entire topics ;) - Harry Bo21

Lol, im guessing the old weapon cabinet that "should" be upstairs, its only meant to vibrate, but ive heard its doing that, ill take a look
Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 08:25:04 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 28 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
gunman683's Groups
gunman683's Contact & Social LinksGUNMAN683
yea ive fixed the mist now, we just havent updated the download yet. V1.1 soon ;)
I fixed all the bugs reported, just needs updating, glad you enjoyed it. Also I am already most of the way through a exact replica of Der Reise, keep an eye out here ( I havent put a topic up yet )

Lol, im guessing the old weapon cabinet that "should" be upstairs, its only meant to vibrate, but ive heard its doing that, ill take a look
Hey when do you reckon the new version will be out :D. Even though i never came across any glitches :). O and one more question any news on the remake on der reise? 1 month or maybe 2? Just keen as haha
Date Registered: 17 July 2015
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
MuffinGuy's Groups
MuffinGuy's Contact & Social LinksKeyr324
 :-X I need help, i cant run it!!!!!!!!!!!! :please:
Date Registered: 17 April 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
livingthing15's Groups
livingthing15's Contact & Social Links
Hey, when i played and hosted my game froze hundreds of times. I know for a fact this is the only map that it does this on. Idk if this is a bug that you can fix or not, or if im the only one getting it!
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I played this map like 3 times and I'd like to know where's the buy-able ending before playing it for the 4th time.

You need to complete the minigame regarding bottles. Then buyable ending opens
Date Registered: 22 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
MWtuber is back in the building
MWtuber's Groups
MWtuber's Contact & Social LinksMWtuber
Date Registered: 12 July 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
TheDunbarian's Groups
TheDunbarian's Contact & Social Links
Downloaded this map and am still in the middle of my first playthrough, currently on round 32. Really good job, love the atmosphere and attention to detail! I could've bought the buyable ending by now, but I've been wasting all my points on the box because it really doesn't wanna give me the Thundergun...

Unlike seemingly everyone else, I really haven't run into any glitches, save the aforementioned "box stays open even after the weapon lowers back into it" glitch someone mentioned earlier, but even that's not game-breaking as you can just take the weapon and the box will return to normal.

One thing I have noticed, though, is that this map is incredibly easy. First off, the lack of a perk limit (only being able to buy four perks) makes any map easy. Secondly, Vulture-Aid combined with Boomhilda (upgraded Mauser, for those who have never bothered) is completely overpowered. I've been sitting in the Pack a Punch area using Boomhilda to get my kills (one-shot headshots) and then picking up the ammo drops to ensure that Boomhilda always remains at near-full ammo. I can't imagine how much easier this would be if I had the Thundergun.

Awesome map, really having fun with it, but certainly not a challenge ;)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Hey when do you reckon the new version will be out :D. Even though i never came across any glitches :). O and one more question any news on the remake on der reise? 1 month or maybe 2? Just keen as haha
New version - few days
Der Reise - no idea lol, theres a lot more to that map that I initially realised

Downloaded this map and am still in the middle of my first playthrough, currently on round 32. Really good job, love the atmosphere and attention to detail! I could've bought the buyable ending by now, but I've been wasting all my points on the box because it really doesn't wanna give me the Thundergun...

Unlike seemingly everyone else, I really haven't run into any glitches, save the aforementioned "box stays open even after the weapon lowers back into it" glitch someone mentioned earlier, but even that's not game-breaking as you can just take the weapon and the box will return to normal.

One thing I have noticed, though, is that this map is incredibly easy. First off, the lack of a perk limit (only being able to buy four perks) makes any map easy. Secondly, Vulture-Aid combined with Boomhilda (upgraded Mauser, for those who have never bothered) is completely overpowered. I've been sitting in the Pack a Punch area using Boomhilda to get my kills (one-shot headshots) and then picking up the ammo drops to ensure that Boomhilda always remains at near-full ammo. I can't imagine how much easier this would be if I had the Thundergun.

Awesome map, really having fun with it, but certainly not a challenge ;)

Ive adjusted the drop rate so ammo is rarer now, tbf though it only drops 1 bullet for the mauser at a time ( 10% of a clip or 1, whichever is greater )
Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 07:12:19 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 12 July 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
TheDunbarian's Groups
TheDunbarian's Contact & Social Links
Ive adjusted the drop rate so ammo is rarer now, tbf though it only drops 1 bullet for the mauser at a time ( 10% of a clip or 1, whichever is greater )

I've been getting 5 bullets per drop, which fits with the formula you just stated since Boomhilda's clip size is 50, 10% of 50 is 5. And 5 bullets for Boomhilda is a lot, since 1 bullet can kill 3 or 4 zombies. Still, after playing a bit more I think I judged the difficulty a bit too early.

I kept playing until the game crashed on round 36 (no idea what triggered this). I found that the difficulty was actually pretty balanced as I got further into the 30s, since you have to actually pick up the bullets in order to get them, easier said than done in a tight area like this, especially with the mid-round Hellhounds. The faster spawns as the rounds get higher also make this more difficult. Also I finally did get the Thundergun and noticed that Vulture-Aid drops don't refill it, so that's good difficulty scaling. Overall, I'd say camping the Pack-a-Punch is still a viable strategy into higher rounds, but is by no means "too easy". I'll definitely be playing this map again soon :D

Loading ...