Date Registered: 5 January 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
alex-125's Groups
alex-125's Contact & Social Links
Nice! I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the Gersch devices. Do I just kill a bunch of zombies near the angel statues with those?

You don't need the Gersh devices for the angel statues .Gravity bomb=Pap weapon :P
Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 08:04:14 pm by alex-125
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 14 October 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
None of the newer CoDs compare to CoD4 and WaW
Signature
It's hard to go wrong with the color blue!
Raspica Blue's Groups
Raspica Blue's Contact & Social LinksRaspicaBlue@RaspicaBlue[Blue]Raspica_PCUCExkQNca5Ek5UXSAFKBPMLA
v1.0.3 to v1.1 Bugfix - Fixed Juggernaut to be 5 hits before death.

Sir I would love to agree that you did in fact fix this, but unfortunately I did not experience this updated patch.   I downloaded this map to experience they HYPE that was behind it.  I streamed it for about 30 min, and right when I was starting to commend it for being  a good map I get 1/2 hit by a zombie and down.  I figured it was a fluke so I rebought jug, 5 downs of the exact same style.  Unfortunately with everything this map did cool, it was negated to a garbage map in my opinion in the fact that you can't port jug correctly.  Please fix, like actually fix it not just put it in  the notes.  Thanks

I dunno, but if you call a map garbage just because Jugg is broken... does that mean you suck at zombies? I mean, this map has two distinct "rooms" (more like small fields) where you can probably train without Jugg.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I dunno, but if you call a map garbage just because Jugg is broken... does that mean you suck at zombies? I mean, this map has two distinct "rooms" (more like small fields) where you can probably train without Jugg.
I get the frustration as wouldnt be just "no jugg", he apparently went to one hit down, little different

but there was still no need to be a complete ass-hat about it  :D
Date Registered: 20 September 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
radical_rom's Groups
radical_rom's Contact & Social Links
oh I quit playing custom maps.  Well I was boycottying it from the beginning because I would've had to pay for it, and as I said to the people I was playing with, "I would pay for it, donate only, not just to play".  They were only jug bugged when you got hit with the DG2, noone on my team had a DG2, I could atleast count on being able to take more than 2 hits.  It wasn't lag either, since I was host.  I can't recommend this map, I shouldn't have used the word garbage.  I will advise everyone I know to NOT play this map due to broken jug.  All I was asking was to actually fix the jug problem not just put it in the patch notes.  That's all I want, other than that the map is fun, a little to big for my taste but fun enough.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
oh I quit playing custom maps.  Well I was boycottying it from the beginning because I would've had to pay for it, and as I said to the people I was playing with, "I would pay for it, donate only, not just to play".  They were only jug bugged when you got hit with the DG2, noone on my team had a DG2, I could atleast count on being able to take more than 2 hits.  It wasn't lag either, since I was host.  I can't recommend this map, I shouldn't have used the word garbage.  I will advise everyone I know to NOT play this map due to broken jug.  All I was asking was to actually fix the jug problem not just put it in the patch notes.  That's all I want, other than that the map is fun, a little to big for my taste but fun enough.
ah, so your gonna continue being a ass hat and completely misunderstand the point - and clearly didnt understand the old DG2 bug...

let me repeat - dont come into the maps "own topic" to tell people you recommend "not to play the map coz its garbage"

now good day sir, youve had your fun
Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 08:39:50 pm by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Raspica Blue's Groups
Raspica Blue's Contact & Social LinksRaspicaBlue@RaspicaBlue[Blue]Raspica_PCUCExkQNca5Ek5UXSAFKBPMLA
You don't need the Gersh devices for the angel statues .Gravity bomb=Pap weapon :P

Aww whaaatt???? But that's so misleading! Gersch device = black hole grenade = gravity bomb :P Okay, I'll try to find that gun that when PaP'd is Gravity Bomb. Hmph!
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Aww whaaatt???? But that's so misleading! Gersch device = black hole grenade = gravity bomb :P Okay, I'll try to find that gun that when PaP'd is Gravity Bomb. Hmph!

Clue is the name ( i didnt get this at first, but you will see what i mean by that, go pap some guns ;) )

Gersch devices are not "gravity bombs" nor do they do anything with "gravity", they "suck things in" like a black hole ;)
Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 08:37:05 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 20 September 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
radical_rom's Groups
radical_rom's Contact & Social Links
ah, so your gonna continue being a ass hat and completely misunderstand the point

let me repeat - dont come into the maps "own topic" to tell people you recommend "not to play the map"

now good day sir, youve had your fun

Ok thanks, it's an open forum where I can not recommend a map if I don't like it.  Are you trying to censor an internet forum?  Stop being a smug asshat (as you so graciously put it).  I'm a nobody in the community, why would you worry what I have to say?  Well this has been fun, and an enlightening experience with the new custom zombie community. 
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Raspica Blue's Groups
Clue is the name

Gersch devices are not "gravity bombs" nor do they do anything with "gravity", they "suck things in" like a black hole ;)

Real life black holes suck things in because of their immense gravity. Just sayin'. So I assumed so with Gersch devices.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Ok thanks, it's an open forum where I can not recommend a map if I don't like it.  Are you trying to censor an internet forum?  Stop being a smug asshat (as you so graciously put it).  I'm a nobody in the community, why would you worry what I have to say?  Well this has been fun, and an enlightening experience with the new custom zombie community.
lol "censor the internet?"

and "new" community? Lol

Your just being a dick about it mate, and on the topic of the map, is not the place for this. If you find a bug, report it to the creator, dont slander the map on its own topic and recommend EVERYONE not to play it coz of your "one" bad experience

Now do one, I wont approve any more of your bull crap comments
Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 08:35:09 pm by Harry Bo21
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Real life black holes suck things in because of their immense gravity. Just sayin'. So I assumed so with Gersch devices.
lol good point,

but anyway, its not them  :D
Date Registered: 6 July 2015
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Morgan2233's Groups
Morgan2233's Contact & Social Links
I have several probolems to report. If you die in the eletric water its always 1 hit even with jugg and if you go down you lose grenades and special equiptment.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I have several probolems to report. If you die in the eletric water its always 1 hit even with jugg and if you go down you lose grenades and special equiptment.
see at least this guy did it nicely  :D :D

Its definitely the water that caused it for you yea?
Date Registered: 5 January 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
alex-125's Groups
alex-125's Contact & Social Links

Even with no jugg you could escape from the electric water .

Edit:Other thing if you meant with a zombie lol :D
Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 08:55:56 pm by alex-125
Date Registered: 27 March 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
xxstrikeholo's Groups
xxstrikeholo's Contact & Social Linksxxstrikeholoxxstrikeholo
Loved playing the beta for this map, glad to see it finally released!  :D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Loading ...