UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Manager] The Swan by AwesomePieMan and HexZombies (Released)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by Deleted User
Date Registered: 8 May 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
EZEQK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
EZEQK's Contact & Social Links
Hi, sorry for my bad english.

This map is really surprising. An incredible work. I apreciate the last awesomepieman's map too: Christmas. Had a ton of fun in it;

A fantastic work for easter egg and weapons.

But:

I think the map need to be nerfed in first 10 levels for most players. It's too difficult in solo. I died a lot of time  at level 6, without a good weapon or jug. Avagadro at level 4 plus screemer at 5 + fire zombie at level 6 without anything decent is just too much... :P

Usually, I'm a good player but after 10 tries without jug, any box and no explosive to open the power door (no luck, get it just one time),  i gonna stop this map in solo. I'll try it with some friend later.

My opinion is this map could be one of the best or the best map ever if you just lower the difficulty at firsts 10 levels, at least for solo.  A menu page will be nice too instead of the console /map nazi_zombie_lost... An epic map like this one needs a nice custom menu ! :)

Ps: Can't believe you put the Baby Gun and the Staffs on the map... Really amazing...  I can't understand how you manage to get the animations of Babys zombies when using Baby Gun...
Date Registered: 15 May 2012
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
S1ippery Jim's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
This is probably the best custom zombies map I've played (mind you I was a big fan of Lost).

Atmosphere, detail, weapons, main easter egg, replayability, layout are all outstanding.

Its amusing to see all these people who QQ about the 'difficulty' of this map solo. There are MUCH harder custom maps to beat Solo (some have never been beaten solo).

For those saying the electric zombie or the map in general is too hard solo, (although I really don't find a 3-hit knife kill on the Avogadro at round 4 difficult at all) I would say compare this to an official Treyarch map.

I'm sure Origins, Call of the Dead, Moon, Five, Mob of the Dead, these maps were all hard at first until people worked out the secrets and strategies. People didn't even manage to work out and complete the Origins easter egg in the first two weeks of release...
Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 12:56:04 am by S1ippery Jim
Date Registered: 19 September 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Studly's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Hey Guys Great map but Bloody Hard....Keep up the Good Work
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Hey guys, i have attempted this map so many times and can only make it to round 5 max!!! I know some of you would be like this  :derp: but to me this map makes it hard for me to enjoy it when i am constantly dying over and over again. The electric man (i don't know his real name) is fine but the shreaker zombie is so frustrating, especially when your trying your hardest to stay alive and suddenly your swarmed because te shreaker stopped you in your tracks. Overall this map is great but for me, because i play solo  :alone: it is so frustrating!!! Hope some of you agree with me and if you could give me strategies to play it solo, that would be great. :nyan:

Post Merge: May 13, 2014, 08:40:58 am
Hey Guys Great map but Bloody Hard....Keep up the Good Work

I agree mate, this map is way too hard
Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 08:40:58 am by JiffyNoodles
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
This is probably the best custom zombies map I've played (mind you I was a big fan of Lost).

Atmosphere, detail, weapons, main easter egg, replayability, layout are all outstanding.

Its amusing to see all these people who QQ about the 'difficulty' of this map solo. There are MUCH harder custom maps to beat Solo (some have never been beaten solo).

For those saying the electric zombie or the map in general is too hard solo, (although I really don't find a 3-hit knife kill on the Avogadro at round 4 difficult at all) I would say compare this to an official Treyarch map.

I'm sure Origins, Call of the Dead, Moon, Five, Mob of the Dead, these maps were all hard at first until people worked out the secrets and strategies. People didn't even manage to work out and complete the Origins easter egg in the first two weeks of release...
Thanks man, yea that is the exact way i feel about the map and want people to understand it takes time to learn the map and how to play it properly just like any of the treyarch maps.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
EZEQK's Groups
"I'm sure Origins, Call of the Dead, Moon, Five, Mob of the Dead, these maps were all hard at first until people worked out the secrets and strategies"

Nope.

This map is very nice, like i said. But nope.

Any of the treyarch maps are easiest and i've played all of them. Sure there is harder custom maps but they are juste unplayable.

In treyarch maps, a noob can play 5 levels without problem, zombies are slow, things are easy. All the maps should be like this: All players can play including noobs for fisrt levels, and the difficulty is increasing progresively. And don't forget there is less people playing in custom maps and less sites giving secrets...

My opinion doesn't change: That map is a  wonderfull custom map but the beginning is too hard in solo. Don't tell me Treyarch maps have the same difficulty in beginning: it's just not true.

Another important thing is that the "hit system" of waw zombies is very brutal compared with BO1 or BO2. In BO1/BO2, hits doesn't get you stucked unlike waw. So a waw map should be easier because of this bad "hit system", 100 times better in BO1 and BO2.

Maybe UGX mode can do something to soften the hits in waw?

I understand you have to practice, but you can't ask to play 30 times the map before reaching an acceptable level. Even on Origins, i  reach high levels after  a few tries...

Again, the map is an amazing custom map, i'm just saying it's too hard in solo and way harder than treyarch one's.

Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 06:41:29 pm by EZEQK
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

"I'm sure Origins, Call of the Dead, Moon, Five, Mob of the Dead, these maps were all hard at first until people worked out the secrets and strategies"

Nope.

This map is very nice, like i said. But nope.

Any of the treyarch maps are easiest and i've played all of them. Sure there is harder custom maps but they are juste unplayable.

In treyarch maps, a noob can play 5 levels without problem, zombies are slow, things are easy. All the maps should be like this: All players can play including noobs for fisrt levels, and the difficulty is increasing progresively. And don't forget there is less people playing in custom maps and less sites giving secrets...

My opinion doesn't change: That map is a  wonderfull custom map but the beginning is too hard in solo. Don't tell me Treyarch maps have the same difficulty in beginning: it's just not true.

Another important thing is that the "hit system" of waw zombies is very brutal compared with BO1 or BO2. In BO1/BO2, hits doesn't get you stucked unlike waw. So a waw map should be easier because of this bad "hit system", 100 times better in BO1 and BO2.

Maybe UGX mode can do something to soften the hits in waw?

I understand you have to practice, but you can't ask to play 30 times the map before reaching an acceptable level. Even on Origins, i  reach high levels after  a few tries...

Again, the map is an amazing custom map, i'm just saying it's too hard in solo and way harder than treyarch one's.

This map was hard at first but once you get the hang of it, it is easy. If you get the box down there where the computer is to save the world, and hit it a couple of times you could get really good guns, also flopper protects you from the napalms and avogadro so that is a really beneficial perk to have. And your telling me when you first played maps like moon, five, call of the dead, and shangri la(in my opinion some of the hardest maps) you automatically knew a good strategy and could go to round 50+ on it, i agree mob of the dead was on the easy side but the other maps you named are pretty difficult especially on solo. This map to me feels exactly like a treyarch map, and i dont say that a lot. This has the same difficulty and the same replayability as any regular treyarch map.
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Hey guys, i have attempted this map so many times and can only make it to round 5 max!!! I know some of you would be like this  :derp: but to me this map makes it hard for me to enjoy it when i am constantly dying over and over again. The electric man (i don't know his real name) is fine but the shreaker zombie is so frustrating, especially when your trying your hardest to stay alive and suddenly your swarmed because te shreaker stopped you in your tracks. Overall this map is great but for me, because i play solo  :alone: it is so frustrating!!! Hope some of you agree with me and if you could give me strategies to play it solo, that would be great. :nyan:

Post Merge: May 13, 2014, 08:40:58 am
I agree mate, this map is way too hard

I've only played the map for about an hour, but I made it pretty far on solo each time.
Have you tried this strategy?
Spoiler: click to open...
I run and get quick revive, run and get the explosives, plant them, and climb down the ladder, only killing if necessary, before round 1 even ends. Then I farm zombies down there, cause they can't fall down the shaft, with the grenade launcher when needed, until I feel comfortable in points and then I go save the world and explore. Fire zombie goes terminator on me a couple times, might want to leave that area before he comes, round 6.

Map makers:
Awesome map guys. Need more time to play it, but it has great features. I love everything I've seen and I never even watched lost. Great job. Very exciting, very challenging.
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
I've only played the map for about an hour, but I made it pretty far on solo each time.
I run and get quick revive, run and get the explosives, plant them, and climb down the ladder, only killing if necessary, before round 1 even ends. Then I farm zombies down there, cause they can't fall down the shaft, with the grenade launcher when needed, until I feel comfortable in points and then I go save the world and explore. Fire zombie goes terminator on me a couple times, might want to leave that area before he comes, round 6.

Map makers:
Awesome map guys. Need more time to play it, but it has great features. I love everything I've seen and I never even watched lost. Great job. Very exciting, very challenging.

It also helps if you get the skulls which give you an extra 1000 points and there are 2 in the start area so thats a free 2000 points
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
EZEQK's Groups
Thezombiekilla8, It's not me who named the maps; It was just a "quote" from sl1pery Jim. And sure, they are not the easiest ones.

The same difficulty than treyarch regular maps? Really?

Just look at the zombie's speed at beginning...

To be honest, i had bad luck on my runs: On 10 times, only a single box and one time the explosive to open the power door. And i die a couple of times just because going down the ladder kills me. And i've done the exact strategy explained a few post up, including skulls.

Maybe i'm missing something...

Ok, i don't want to be negative about  this good map so i just stop my comentaries on "hard difficulty on solo beginning". 

Just try to understand that many people are seeing the amazing features of the map in youtubes's videos and are frustated cause they can't play it solo... For me, i will try it with my team when they come back, they are busy with study now :P

Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 07:55:20 pm by EZEQK
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Map makers:

Thanks mate, Trying it now  :nyan:
Date Registered: 10 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
citizenerased's Groups
citizenerased's Contact & Social Links
i agree with jim man like this map when i first downloaded it did feel like it was way too difficult for solo but the stubborness in me kept going and now its really just clockwork it was like when origins came out my friends all complained that it was just wayyy too hard to do and now i mean as long as steam doesnt d/c me 90+ lol but yeah u just need to keep playing and youll get used to it ive even done runs where i just had the m1 garand till round 14-15  so its not DEPENDANT on getting a good box hit in the beginning i and seriously just because the zombies are fast walking on round 1 doesnt make it insanely more difficult its actually a little better so u dont have to wait so long to get thru round 1 and also zombies dont fall from the top of the dome man that proves the makers were looking out for us :P i mean even when theyre literally right behind u and u get on the ladder for some reason thats the only time they go na f that were taking the long way im not that hungry  o.O

btw i have a question is the hell retriever upgradable?
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat

as far as I here its a crazy set of steps to do it
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

Yes it is upgradable but i dont know how to upgrade it, i heard it was from a certain amount of kills with the retriever
Date Registered: 10 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
citizenerased's Groups
citizenerased's Contact & Social Links
damn im hoping its not by kills because its so glitchy sometimes it returns right away sometimes its gone for  half the round

Loading ...