UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Manager] The Swan by AwesomePieMan and HexZombies (Released)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by Deleted User
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
i died a lot too. i think this map sucks but thats just me. no cheats so i cant modify fov :/
Cheating is for people who cant handle challenges, but hey thats just me.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Just played the map finally after waiting to cram-watch seasons 1 through 3 of Lost. I really enjoyed seeing how aspects from the show made their way into this map :)

I had a fun time playing but the special zombie types are a real bastard - I think that if they were slightly nerfed the map would be a lot more enjoyable for most players because those zombies contributed to 80% of my deaths :D But that's just my initial opinion.

Good job on the map guys. I think the map could have benefited from a bit of additional changes and last-minute testing but it still works well enough without them - for instance a custom menu would be nice, and the hintstring bugs are a bit frustrating although I know they are not easily fixable.
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I own the hat!
DuaLVII's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
DuaLVII's Contact & Social Linksthomas.gascoigne.7DuaLVIIDuaLVIITheProlonger
if they were slightly nerfed

*slip slaps* No Nerfing!
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Yea, this comment that I had here never should have seen the light of day.
Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 02:47:00 pm by tomikaze
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I own the hat!
DuaLVII's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
DuaLVII's Contact & Social Linksthomas.gascoigne.7DuaLVIIDuaLVIITheProlonger
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I hate this map on every level. There are broken hint strings, missing hint strings, no start menu button and it's not even called the Swan which is what the map is called. There are tiny rocks and small bushes that you can't jump over or walk through ALL OVER THE PLACE and messed up clips to make sure you will get screwed at every turn. You can't see ANYTHING when you are above ground because of all the magical STONE WALL foliage which is everywhere that makes me to go back downstairs and slit my wrists to ease the pain. The water you walk through slows you down but not the normal zombies that must have super human legs to get through at normal speed. The Avogadro takes far too many f&cking knifes to be fun and if you get that one of those with the napalm zombie and the shrieker  then be prepared to be F&cked in a 3 way. The EE is so F&cking convoluted that you'd sooner want to be anally raped by a prison inmate with a razorblade strap-on dildo than actually complete it.  I can't stand this map and I'm not writing an official review for this because I won't have ANYTHING good to say about it. No normal zombie player or even a halfway decent zombie player will stand any chance on this map. I'm sure the mappers spent a lot of work on this map but it's not for me at all, sorry guys.

Why don't you stop beating around the bush Tom and tell us all what you really think??  :o
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I hate this map on every level. There are broken hint strings, missing hint strings, no start menu button and it's not even called the Swan which is what the map is called. There are tiny rocks and small bushes that you can't jump over or walk through ALL OVER THE PLACE and messed up clips to make sure you will get screwed at every turn. You can't see ANYTHING when you are above ground because of all the magical STONE WALL foliage which is everywhere that makes me to go back downstairs and slit my wrists to ease the pain. The water you walk through slows you down but not the normal zombies that must have super human legs to get through at normal speed. The Avogadro takes far too many f&cking knifes to be fun and if you get that one of those with the napalm zombie and the shrieker  then be prepared to be F&cked in a 3 way. The EE is so F&cking convoluted that you'd sooner want to be anally raped by a prison inmate with a razorblade strap-on dildo than actually complete it.  I can't stand this map and I'm not writing an official review for this because I won't have ANYTHING good to say about it. No normal zombie player or even a halfway decent zombie player will stand any chance on this map. I'm sure the mappers spent a lot of work on this map but it's not for me at all, sorry guys.
Maybe you shouldn't be a map reviewer if you cant even handle a challenging map - so many people have told us it's the most fun they have had on a map in a while, the map was not tailored specificly for you my friend. You need to learn to be more respectful towards people and there hard work, I expected more out of some one of your age, instead i get childish and hurtful remarks - learn to play the map and you will enjoy it (practice is key) don't just play it twice and give up and be disrespectful towards me and pie man. Disappointed in you Tom. Also I have seen many videos of people completing the easter egg and making it far in the map (Both Coop and Solo)

Post Merge: May 12, 2014, 07:43:16 am
Just played the map finally after waiting to cram-watch seasons 1 through 3 of Lost. I really enjoyed seeing how aspects from the show made their way into this map :)

I had a fun time playing but the special zombie types are a real bastard - I think that if they were slightly nerfed the map would be a lot more enjoyable for most players because those zombies contributed to 80% of my deaths :D But that's just my initial opinion.

Good job on the map guys. I think the map could have benefited from a bit of additional changes and last-minute testing but it still works well enough without them - for instance a custom menu would be nice, and the hintstring bugs are a bit frustrating although I know they are not easily fixable.
Thanks trem :D really appreciate the feedback - and to help you out with the boss zombies, PhD is very very helpful against the Avogadro and Napalm Zombie wink wink ;D
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Thanks trem :D really appreciate the feedback - and to help you out with the boss zombies, PhD is very very helpful against the Avogadro and Napalm Zombie wink wink ;D
o_o i shall try this later :D
Date Registered: 19 September 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
SoloCustomZombie's Groups
SoloCustomZombie's Contact & Social Links
timelord not sure if you have ever seen a jungle........ and my frame rate is fine while playing

Framerate is fine for gaming computers, great job on the map guys. The best map i have played.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Framerate is fine for gaming computers, great job on the map guys. The best map i have played.
Thanks man :D we really appreciate you saying that!
Donator <3
Date Registered: 20 August 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Chunkdogg9's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Chunkdogg9's Contact & Social LinksChunkdogg9Chunkdogg00Chunkdogg9
Wow man haven't played it YET but the videos ive seen are amazing! This is a big step up from the tomb hex!

Even the attention to detail is great.

The EE is pure awesomeness haha. I would love something like this in my map  ;)

Over all Hex and Pie man fantastic job. Ill be waiting to see a new WIP from both of you guys soon I hope haha.

Quick one hex how long did it take to make this?

-Chunkdogg9
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Quick one hex how long did it take to make this?
I heard the development time was around 5 months.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I heard the development time was around 5 months.
yea close to 5 months
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
5 months on this amazing map and its pretty much bug free. Wow im even more impressed
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I made a comment last night about this map that was generated right after I played the map with some people and had a terrible experience. In a moment of passion and anger I put together an opinion of the map that was not fair to the mappers and was pretty far out of line. While I do still hold to some of those opinions about the map and much of my frustration is still alive and well that doesn't mean that I needed to vocalize it in that manner.

Hex was right to call me out and put me in my place. I am very sorry, I was wrong to say those things about this map the way that I did and I hope that you all can forgive me. I will play the map some more and try to spend more time figuring out the EE and even if I cannot see it to the end I will do my best to appreciate the work that went into it. This map is far better than most maps and it didn't deserve what I said about it.

Loading ...