UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Manager] Kino der toten (POWERED BY UGX Mod)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 11 years ago
by A-Grand
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
This map is made decent with its structure but the way the maps works is horrible, All the door prices are wrong the guns are wrong and the worst part is that when you spawn back from the teleporter you get killed instantly.

How are the guns wrong? That bothers me the most
Date Registered: 5 August 2012
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Shut up, clock in, and load up
Signature
My maps:
Kino der toten (remake) | Shinra Ops | Moon | Thorvik | Oldie | Gateway | Ward | NeoBase | Devastation
A-Grand's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
A-Grand's Contact & Social Links
This map is made decent with its structure but the way the maps works is horrible, All the door prices are wrong the guns are wrong and the worst part is that when you spawn back from the teleporter you get killed instantly.

Well, I don't know what to say...I am trying to update most of my maps, but I am lacking the motivation to do so -_-
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Well, I don't know what to say...I am trying to update most of my maps, but I am lacking the motivation to do so -_-
Lacking the motivation?! Bro, this page has been viewed over 70,000 time and is one of the most downloaded custom zombie maps EVER! Kino is beloved by so many zombie fans and you are the only one to deliver on this dream so far. Make a few updated to the map, give it a re-release and this map will be back in the spotlight where it belongs. 
Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 02:57:17 am by tomikaze
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Lacking the motivation?! Bro, this page has been viewed over 70,000 time and is one of the most downloaded custom zombie maps EVER! Kino is beloved by so many zombie fans and you are the only one to deliver on this dream so far. Make a few updated to the map, give it a re-release and this map will be back in the spotlight where it belongs.
I'd even help, theres some motivation for ya ;)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I agree, it would be great for this map to get an update.
Date Registered: 12 July 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Signature
This game is f***ed when PewDiePie starts playing it.
e0894ed4's Groups
e0894ed4's Contact & Social Links
I get "400 fx assets error" error when I try to host game in this map. Any ideas?
However solo seems fine.
Date Registered: 21 October 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Gorgamosh's Groups
Gorgamosh's Contact & Social LinksNightWolfenStein
Hey good friend that has no relation to me at all, me and my bud played your map today due to our fanboyism to the original Blops 1 zombie map...and I will say you have the base of the map down for the most part and it is fantastic on that subject. But some of it just feels odd, and I'm sure you are planning on updates...I am curious as to why you chose mainly original Weps and COD 4 guns instead of the original wall guns and Blops 1 weps to make it more authentic. Since we have the new updated UGX...you can pretty much re-create the whole map, was it your own idea to implement these ideas or just didn't get around too adding more at the moment? Still overall, for it's current standpoint I really liked the map...just some things are iffy and hope to see a few minor changes in the future...thank you for putting this out man, hope to see more in the future.
 ;)
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
This post was created in April 2013, my assumption would be that all the tools we have now, were not available at the time
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
$Money$ - $Money$ - $Money$

Hear ye, hear ye! If someone makes a Kino der Toten remake with the new UGX Mod V1.1 on it I will make it worth their while. I'm not saying that I will pay anyone, because that would be wrong, but PM me and we can talk.

$Money$ - $Money$ - $Money$
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
A-Grand's Groups

Oh my god. I think you've just opened my eyes, lol. I should stop being lazy and get back to mapping/modding already.

I think I know the reason why I'm being lazy though. I have some local friends that used to play WaW with me, but they don't play it anymore. They only play Dota 2 now... :poker:
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I know those feels...
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
A-Grand's Groups
@A-Grand If you wanted help with a custom trap like the fire trap that's in kino I could help? as for default electrical I never quite figured that out, I know there is a tutorial included with sniperbolts tutorial but I never investigated it thoroughly.

Edit: Nvm, started eating away at my soul so i figured it out xD

I did all what you pointed out before, but one thing left...Now I do know this was posted from like a year and half, but I need help with those traps (electric and fire). So...are you still available for help? xDDD

True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Don't mean to sound like a BO fanboym but i reckon you should pair up with JBird632 and make a replica of Kino with Black ops mod.
Date Registered: 17 April 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BETA TESTER
Signature
BETA TESTER
KeepACrawler's Groups
KeepACrawler's Contact & Social LinkskeepacrawlerCallMeKen
@ A-Grand, speaking of "Motivation", I hope this Kino update, along with all the fellow supporters, will motivate you to make an entirely new map! Some of my favs were A-Grand maps. Now knock that rust off, get a tetanus shot, and give us Zombie Fiends something to live for! (or die if u r a noob) lol

By the way, Im heading over to http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1092.0
 to continue my motivational hyping! {which I JUST realized you replied to my question about a millennium and a half ago! DERP,FAIL} lmao
*edit....ok, maybe tomorrow, cant keep my  ::) open any longer tonight/morning, whatev!
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
A-Grand's Groups
Don't mean to sound like a BO fanboym but i reckon you should pair up with JBird632 and make a replica of Kino with Black ops mod.

Maybe that's a good idea. But also keep in mind that I'm waiting for UGX v1.1...I really think it's the bomb!

Double Post Merge: October 26, 2014, 10:10:21 am
@ A-Grand, speaking of "Motivation", I hope this Kino update, along with all the fellow supporters, will motivate you to make an entirely new map! Some of my favs were A-Grand maps. Now knock that rust off, get a tetanus shot, and give us Zombie Fiends something to live for! (or die if u r a noob) lol

By the way, Im heading over to http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1092.0
 to continue my motivational hyping! {which I JUST realized you replied to my question about a millennium and a half ago! DERP,FAIL} lmao
*edit....ok, maybe tomorrow, cant keep my  ::) open any longer tonight/morning, whatev!

I have ideas for a new map. I just want to finish updating this first.
Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 10:10:21 am by A-Grand

Loading ...