UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Manager] CPH (Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by chromastone10
Date Registered: 10 May 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
franco95's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
franco95's Contact & Social Linkskratosgodofwar95
The witches are bugged, they respawn in the fog every round after they came for the first time (round 6), can you fix that?
In my case the witches spawned where there was the chest, and i couldn't use that for the witches that respawned infinity times.
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
The witches are bugged, they respawn in the fog every round after they came for the first time (round 6), can you fix that?
In my case the witches spawned where there was the chest, and i couldn't use that for the witches that respawned infinity times.

they are supposed to, everytime you see fog pretend like its the house on buried, you go in the first time then the ghosts will follow you out until you kill them all and get a free perk, but then the next time you go in the house they will still spawn but not give you a free perk, thats how they are supposed to work
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
franco95's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
they are supposed to, everytime you see fog pretend like its the house on buried, you go in the first time then the ghosts will follow you out until you kill them all and get a free perk, but then the next time you go in the house they will still spawn but not give you a free perk, thats how they are supposed to work
but you can get the perk only one time?? and after the round when i take the perk.. in the next  round i can get the perk if i kill some of the witches ("some" because they are infinity)?
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
but you can get the perk only one time?? and after the round when i take the perk.. in the next  round i can get the perk if i kill some of the witches ("some" because they are infinity)?

the fog will move to a new location after 4 rounds, once it moves to a new location then the first time you go in it you can get a free perk again
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
franco95's Groups
i think that 4 rounds are too much...xD.. why not 3 rounds? if they spawn next to the chest and i don't have good weapons it's really hard!
The boss has more or less health points of Brutus?
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I was doing more playthrough's last night and discovered a few things:
- If you spawn the engineer up near the buildable table for the sheild, he will glitch out, causing his wrench to fly across the room and him to just stand there, shaking his head.
- Some of the guns need a buff as they seem too weak to me. (The python un PAP'ed should be one hit with DT 2.0 until round 20). Also, the PAP affect doesn't do anything to a few guns (KSG, B23R, Python, MP5 etc.)
- and, to finish it off, it appears that it's the olympia PAP'ed and the skorpion (both versions) have melee problems. As well as the B23R constantly readies itself up when pulled out after a weapons swap and the executioner has a faster melee than normal.
That is all for problems, i have one query, can you make so the engineer isn't so bloody loud when he screams? could you make it maybe as loud as george or brutus, if it's possible?
Regards
J.N
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
chromastone10's Groups
I was doing more playthrough's last night and discovered a few things:
- If you spawn the engineer up near the buildable table for the sheild, he will glitch out, causing his wrench to fly across the room and him to just stand there, shaking his head.
- Some of the guns need a buff as they seem too weak to me. (The python un PAP'ed should be one hit with DT 2.0 until round 20). Also, the PAP affect doesn't do anything to a few guns (KSG, B23R, Python, MP5 etc.)
- and, to finish it off, it appears that it's the olympia PAP'ed and the skorpion (both versions) have melee problems. As well as the B23R constantly readies itself up when pulled out after a weapons swap and the executioner has a faster melee than normal.
That is all for problems, i have one query, can you make so the engineer isn't so bloody loud when he screams? could you make it maybe as loud as george or brutus, if it's possible?
Regards
J.N

1. Ill see about the engineer, and I can fix his screems

2. Already fixed guns, will be in next update

3. It is NOT double tap 2.0, I would have put that in the features and the perk model is different for double tap 2.0

Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 07:47:32 pm by chromastone10
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

1. Ill see about the engineer, and I can fix his screems

2. Already fixed guns, will be in next update

3. It is NOT double tap 2.0, I would have put that in the features and the perk model is different for double tap 2.0

(Image removed from quote.)
Ik know the model's different, but how come you used BO2 perk shaders, which indicates DT 2.0
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Ik know the model's different, but how come you used BO2 perk shaders, which indicates DT 2.0

Shaders are always like that, when people use Bams perks, have you said same stuff on every other map, that has Bams perks, but no DT 2.0?
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Shaders are always like that, when people use Bams perks, have you said same stuff on every other map, that has Bams perks, but no DT 2.0?
No, different person because this is the first time i have brought it up
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
chromastone10's Groups

if its normal double tap ill leave it the yellow one, if its 2.0 ill change it to the red shader
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
if its normal double tap ill leave it the yellow one, if its 2.0 ill change it to the red shader
ok then, didn't mean to cause a fuss over it, just wanted to know about it
Date Registered: 29 July 2014
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
PepitoFR's Groups
PepitoFR's Contact & Social LinksDeathSoul4
Hello,
I really love everything in this map. The scared atmosphere is terrible and more for me because i very scare to be in hospital. Really that place scared me ^^. In your map, it take place in a horrible place, at night and you are purchased by zombies ... brrrrrr, not good for my heart ^^.
First time i see the ghost i scream ^^'. I didn't see her yet and when i turned back to my way, i saw her face so close to me ...... KYAAAAAAAAA !!!!
The boss scared me too, when he had scream, my screen was trouble and i watch behind me, cause in the moment i didn't understand, and i saw him running after me with my trouble vision ...... KYAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!
All easter egg are fun, find key and device usb for open main office, find key in main office for open cell. After  this find all 8 camera (like in the game Slenderman xD, i'm right cause cameras = pages, boss = Slenderman xD)
Anyway, i really want to say you a BIG THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT MAP :D
Date Registered: 12 July 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Signature
This game is f***ed when PewDiePie starts playing it.
e0894ed4's Groups
e0894ed4's Contact & Social Links
This is one of my favourite map in WaW. I made it to 43 got bored and quit.

Apart from bugs and glitches as other people mentioned, If this was my map here a list of things I'd change to make it better:
  • Sadly all your game play is depending on pap'd blundergat because other weapons are just too weak even on 30ish waves.
  • I guess you can't get more than 1 blundergat which is also making coop play kind of useless to me.
  • Despite being a rare drop and a wonder weapon Ray2 is not doing the justice as it is in blops2.
  • I could like this map more if witches or boss dropped ammo. You can't get more than 5 perks and witches only dropping a useless perk drop.
  • Boss is also unfair, I spent almost entire pap'd ray2 ammo on him and he didn't die -some where around wave37-38

And my only negative criticism for this map is, it's using L4D1 menu music. Make no mistake I'm a huge fan of L4D series and playing it daily with my friends. But to my understanding that music just doesn't belong to CoD-z universe.
Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 04:17:58 pm by e0894ed4
Date Registered: 8 September 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Zombies Streamer/Map Tester
Signature
Hello! Thanks for reading my signature! I test Zombie Maps and stream Custom Zombies! I hope that you continue reading below on comments and such!
Hello Chroma! You map is in all honestly greatly produced but the Mechanic is outrageously tough. A decrement in the boss's health and volume as well would be great, another great feature is to remove the explosion effect from the boss as it makes it impossible to escape it's attacks.

Loading ...