More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Got this error when i was loading the game with 3 people. I'm not sure if i'm the first person to encounter this error, but who know. Hope you can fix this error.
Regards
JN
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 December 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timhendriks1's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timhendriks1's Contact & Social Links
Srry, no steam.. ( use disc version ) Also not gonna add everybody that found a glitch. Please post them below if you want..

Not sure about the QR hintstring for needing power. Will have a look at it.
Panzer Glitch should be fixed, also mule kick. Allready did some testing, gonna do another more extensive test tonight. Should both be fixed next update
I knew about the Mauser-reload cancel, i'm not sure what make's the engine decide at what point the reload is "done". Dont think i can fix it by just changing the timers, so for now use it to your advantadge  ;)

Are you playing Clasic mode? or another game-mode?

Panzer and Mule kick glitch being fixed, see my answer to kylefu42 a few line's up. For the FX disappearing glitch, did you get any special weapons that game that might have caused it somehow? LIke a wonder weapon that's using a lot of FX and you used a lot maybe? Or other things you think you did that game that might have been related?
I played several game's up to round 28 - 30 and never had this happen to me. I'm trying to pinpoint what might be causing it.

I wont post them just play 1 match together can show it in like 10 minutes
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Here's a picture showing what happens when you approach the QR machine without putting a fuse in. (I did this on round 1)
(Image removed from quote.)Confirmed. Panzer glitch is fixed, i got thru a panzer round no prob. However, can they steal your guns? I had a FAD and an STG44, and when I ended the round my STG was missing. During the round, one of them hit me and this weird sound effect played, but i'm not sure what did it. Also, on a side note, where di you get the STG model from? It's not WaW and I don't think its BO2 either. Will continue testing, be back with more news soon.

It was not fixed didn't upload the new version yet, but will be in the update i will upload in a few hours.
The mini-panzers can take your gun, yes. If you down them when they do, you can get it back.
It is the STG44 from bo2.
Thanks for the info so far!

(Image removed from quote.)
Got this error when i was loading the game with 3 people. I'm not sure if i'm the first person to encounter this error, but who know. Hope you can fix this error.
Regards
JN

I cant really do anything about that. Make sure all three of you check for loose files in the \appdata\mods\ folder, there should only be folders from installed maps there, no other loose file's / .rar  or .zip file's  etc etc

Okay first things first... AWESOME JOB ON THIS MAP AND ENVIRONMENT!!! 

now that, that is out of the way. we figured since the number 22 was important for the fist.  On round 22 we went down to XMAS and I had put up 7 snowman turrets around him in earlier round that we should go and hang by him at round 22 well......  at 22 the rounds just kept going up without any zombies spawning if we stayed by the table... by round 38 we were like wtf is going so we ran out and its was crazy!! 3 waves of mini panzers and LOTS of zombies...  here is the link to our game play  http://www.twitch.tv/mrshhh79/b/604722472   

and here is the SS we took at the end.....  is the map broken?? did we not do something?? no matter what we did the objective always said save XMAS for the future....   oh and ya the mule kick bug where u have 3 guns then they poof took the snowman gun from me(if that is needed to fin map thats a big issue)......

Thanks man! I watched the whole vid, and it was pretty helpfull and entertaining! I'm sorry for the mule-kick glitch  ;)
The skipping of the rounds shouldn't have happened, but you guys also didn't complete the EE so i'm sorry but you didn't finish the map. There where still 2 steps left to complete.. ( i'll tell you one thing, finishing the EE has nothing to do with reaching round 22 )

Fixed:

-some pathing issue's near the cafe and the basement
-fixed HUD for battery shader + venom parts
-all players can now place the car-battery once picked up
-if a panzer took your gun, and you down him. a fx will now play on the gun to clear up what is happening
-Fixed hintstring for when having Ammo-matic and using the treasure chest
-QR hintstring in solo
-fixed low ammo warning on one-in-the-chamber DSR
-removed PaP browning-HP from the box
-fixed PaP DSR ads
-panzers are no longer affected by gersch device's
-after completing the EE the venom is in the box as a limited weapon, so it can still be obtained after being downed
-dig site rewards points adjusted + mule kick fix
-scavenger is now a limited weapon
-fixed mule kick overall
-added a hint for when you place too much turrets, so that's not confusing for the EE anymore
-cant down yourself twice anymore with M&S causing challenge's to mess up
-fixed terrain glitch near candy cane's in the one-in-the-chamber challenge
-panzer spawn glitch
-hopefully the dissappearing FX is fixed also, i took some precautions but i'm not sure what's causing it since it never happened to me in the first place. Changed some FX's and stuff like that from what i though could maybe be related..

Fix will be up in a few hours..

EDIT:
Both links are back up
Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 12:08:51 pm by BluntStuffy
Date Registered: 27 July 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
arhowk's Groups
arhowk's Contact & Social Links
Story-

We had a stinky left and were about to do the challenge at the spawn. When we went through the teleporter, he died

After we got our asses kicked and returned to the spawn, my coop had the screen like downed in a minigame and had no guns. It said there was 1 zombie left but we waited for 20 minutes and no zombie came. I tried to see if he could save me when i was downed but when i downed myself the game instantly ended.

Story 2-
we were doing the challenge at PhD. we were all on the circle when my coop went down. We were teleported and i revived him in the minigame. At the minigame he had his raygun mk2 and mg and used them to cheese the minigame. When teleported back, he kept his mk2 but lost his mg

Suggestions - The panzers give a ridiculous amount of money. A grand each? really? I'd tone it down to 400-500
Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 03:13:41 am by arhowk
  • rdvlpr
  • Deleted Member
rdvlpr
This user is deleted :(
The map looks really great, looking forward to play it :D
Date Registered: 18 November 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
DarrylM's Groups
DarrylM's Contact & Social LinksDarryl Mooneydarryl1960Darryl
Had a great time with this map on solo. Laughed hard when I played on the different game modes other than classic...the game acts like I cheated with a sprinter horde from hell especially on gungame. But had a blast on classic. Great guns but i hate the monkeys...LOL. Killed me the second time they appeared. Sharpshooter was disabled...sad face. But good map and good job!
Date Registered: 26 December 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Just a guy, doing a thing involving zombies.
Signature
Look, it's the Mystery Box!
Ok, more stuff I found (was testing a LOT yesterday):
If (and when) you take the Browning HP out of the mystery box, your character will play an approving quote (like "Oh yeah!" or "This'll do!"), despite the fact that the Browning is essentially an M1911 in disguise. If you need reference, when getting the CZ or Python out of the box in BO1, your character would scoff at it, even despite the Python being OP as hell.

Do Panzers run away after they take your gun? A panzer took my shiny PaP'ed MTS, and somehow it ended up on the other side of the map behind a wall of zombies, so I lost it. This, while a great feature, is annoying as hell, especially when your other gun is out of ammo. (e.g this one time where a Panzer ripped a gun right out of my hands and left me with an empty KAP-40. I died.)

Buff the Light Rifle! Despite being, in essence, a fully automatic ray gun, its damage is nothing compared to even the MKII. On round 15, my PaP'ed Light Rifle was becoming a 3-4 hit kill. Disappointing given how freaking awesome it looks. Also, the Light Rifle's PaP'ed texture has no diamond, and that makes me sad.  :'(

Some guns are missing PaP names. For example, the MTS and Light Rifle have no PaP names. I can try (probably fail) to come up with some if you need them.

I found a mystery fuse box! At the top of the yellow platform in the first room/warehouse/area (after the first two debris), there is a fuse box on the back wall. I'll try to get a picture out sometime. I have no idea what it's for, as the closest two perks, AmmoMatic and Double Tap, both have fuse boxes. Too busy surviving to figure out what it's for, sorry.

Make Candy Cane Arena less difficult in solo. Seriously, they come from everywhere, and it gets kinda hectic. Also, I found a glitch. If you shoot zombies before they cross the bridges into the map, they turn invisible (except for their hats), and take no damage. Upon entering the map, they reappear with full health. It makes the challenge more difficult, as you have to wait for them to enter the arena to shoot them.

Other little things (not bugs, but interesting)
There is so much junk around that you can run through! I thought that the map was really crowded at first, until I found out that you can run through boxes, bins, and all kinds of stuff. Be careful with this, you don't want to trick players into thinking that they're stuck against the wall when they can dash through the solid-looking green plastic container to their left.

The boxes full of ornaments: you can knife the ornaments to make them fall out of the box. Pretty cool, but if explosions can dislodge them, you may be getting lag, seeing how there's ~30 per box.

Interesting choice of the Ghosts FAD model. Honestly, I liked the MW3 model better, especially seeing that the iron sights aren't as crowded.

One final bug:

AmmoMatic can be glitchy at times. Sometimes, the change in my holstered weapon's ammo will have a delay (e.g. I have 50 bullets reserve for holstered weapon, pull it out, changes to 65 a few seconds later).
AmmoMatic Mystery Box reroll is weird. I can't understand how to do it. The message reads something like: Hold Melee and &&1 and &&2 to reroll.
Also, will it work if you've remapped your melee button? (mine is Q, not V.)

That's all for now. Probably not gonna have time to test today, gotta go to a partay. Still been a very fun map, though! My record is round 16, then I quit after making a stupid mistake.  :facepalm:
Date Registered: 27 October 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature
some of my log~ins and tags!!

Youtube:  MrShhh
Twitch TV: MrShhh79
Steam: [PNZK]~Mr.Shhh 
WaW:   XMrShhhX 
Marvel Heroes 2015: MrShhh   
Diablo 3: MrShhh#1769 
PSN: MrShhh79
Email: [email protected]
mrshhh's Groups
mrshhh's Contact & Social Links
Said it before and i will say it again AWESOME MAP!!!!!!!!!   here is the game play link of me and some of my Twitch followers Completing it!!!   http://www.twitch.tv/mrshhh79/b/605788254
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Said it before and i will say it again AWESOME MAP!!!!!!!!!   here is the game play link of me and some of my Twitch followers Completing it!!!   http://www.twitch.tv/mrshhh79/b/605788254

Nice to see you guys completed it! GG

Do Panzers run away after they take your gun? A panzer took my shiny PaP'ed MTS, and somehow it ended up on the other side of the map behind a wall of zombies, so I lost it. This, while a great feature, is annoying as hell, especially when your other gun is out of ammo. (e.g this one time where a Panzer ripped a gun right out of my hands and left me with an empty KAP-40. I died.)

Buff the Light Rifle! Despite being, in essence, a fully automatic ray gun, its damage is nothing compared to even the MKII. On round 15, my PaP'ed Light Rifle was becoming a 3-4 hit kill. Disappointing given how freaking awesome it looks. Also, the Light Rifle's PaP'ed texture has no diamond, and that makes me sad.  :'(

Some guns are missing PaP names. For example, the MTS and Light Rifle have no PaP names. I can try (probably fail) to come up with some if you need them.

Make Candy Cane Arena less difficult in solo. Seriously, they come from everywhere, and it gets kinda hectic. Also, I found a glitch. If you shoot zombies before they cross the bridges into the map, they turn invisible (except for their hats), and take no damage. Upon entering the map, they reappear with full health. It makes the challenge more difficult, as you have to wait for them to enter the arena to shoot them.

AmmoMatic Mystery Box reroll is weird. I can't understand how to do it. The message reads something like: Hold Melee and &&1 and &&2 to reroll.
Also, will it work if you've remapped your melee button? (mine is Q, not V.)

That's all for now. Probably not gonna have time to test today, gotta go to a partay. Still been a very fun map, though! My record is round 16, then I quit after making a stupid mistake.  :facepalm:

Yup, the panzer run's away with your gun. Otherwise, what's the point in taking it  ;)  :D
He will run away, and eventually fly off with it. A FX above his head indicate's that he's the one holding your weapon when he's running away. Once you do enough damage to him, he'll drop the gun for you. You got 60 sec to pick it back up..

You where right about the light rifle, so i buffed it a bit. Also added some PaP name's that i forgot.

Candy Cane Arena solo was quite a bitch,  :D  I made it a bit easier in solo. Also the disappearing models are fixed now..

Ammo-matic and the box: When you buy the box and get a gun you dont like, you need to hold your melee button while hitting the box again ( while the weapon is still floating, so you "take the gun" while holding your melee button ), the gun will disappear and the box will do a second roll for 450 points ( kinda like the hacker device from moon ).

Glad you like the map! Thanks for all the feedback.

I just put up the links for what most likely will be the final update for this map. Most important reason i'm putting out this final update is i fixed the disappearing FX-glitch. That was a thing that was really bugging me so i decided it was worth an update. Also other bug's mentioned above are fixed in this update.

Final links in the OP
Date Registered: 22 February 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Every map needs a Panzer Soldat
Signature
HexPieRadiBirds Magical Fun Time Water Hole
AwesomePieMan's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
AwesomePieMan's Contact & Social Links

Candy Cane Arena solo was quite a bitch,  :D 
I had no problem with it......once I figured out you could buy ammo for your guns on my fifth time trying it, lol.  Good map, I enjoyed it. :D
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

had this happen when i massacred a horde outside with the B23R PAP'ed. if you don't know what i'm talking about, the muzzle flash, explosion flash, drop flash, all disappeared.
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
had this happen when i massacred a horde outside with the B23R PAP'ed. if you don't know what i'm talking about, the muzzle flash, explosion flash, drop flash, all disappeared.

Are you playing the last update?
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Are you playing the last update?
I'm playing on Warehouse V2. As far as i know, that is the latest version (unless you released and update).
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I'm playing on Warehouse V2. As far as i know, that is the latest version (unless you released and update).

The Final V3 came pretty soon after V2 since i forgot to update a few things  :(  That one works like it should..
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
beaten in 17 rounds! :)        but I noticed this bug :lol:

Loading ...