Date Registered: 26 December 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
DeadpoolsBFF's Groups
DeadpoolsBFF's Contact & Social Links
I got around 650k in the bank before the game crashed to desktop so I'm considering it a win ;). Great map but there are a few bugs like Who's Who breaking a lot of perks and the powerups losing their purple effect after a few rounds. Thanks for making this though it's as awesome as Cryogenic (which I may never beat solo).
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 December 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Goggleye's Groups
Goggleye's Contact & Social Links
Can someone give me word for word instructions on how to get this working on solo. Need details from installing to putting patch thingy in the right spot. Plz i need help, i want to play dis map. :derp:
Date Registered: 12 December 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
LMAO
MidgetBlaster's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Can someone give me word for word instructions on how to get this working on solo. Need details from installing to putting patch thingy in the right spot. Plz i need help, i want to play dis map. :derp:

add me on steam and I can try to help. its the same as my ugx name here.
Date Registered: 12 August 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Oblixir's Groups
Oblixir's Contact & Social Links
add me on steam and I can try to help. its the same as my ugx name here.

Just make a quick little vid on youtube and embed it here. Whenever I host a game there's always someone I have to help because they're confused.
Date Registered: 1 February 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Signature
ZombieSlayer5778's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
ZombieSlayer5778's Contact & Social Links76561198200039562JSgaming
This is a cool map, because it is pokemon, but I just think the map needs a little more purple, don't you think  ;)
Date Registered: 24 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ZAMBIES!!!
Signature
Oh-Ra Devil Bags !!
benstuwie's Groups
I don't know if anyone said this yet, but 500k? srsly? I got to 168k on round 40 and quit. Great map, love the weapons and the elevator, but the ending is just a grind.
Also, how many soul boxes are there/ what do they do. I filled like 5 or 6 and nothing really happened :/
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I don't know if anyone said this yet, but 500k? srsly? I got to 168k on round 40 and quit. Great map, love the weapons and the elevator, but the ending is just a grind.
Also, how many soul boxes are there/ what do they do. I filled like 5 or 6 and nothing really happened :/
Nearly every game ive had on a treyarch stock map ive ended up at about 970,000 by round 40, so no, i think its perfectly reasonable

The whole point in the game is survival. If the "surviving" aspect of that bores you well....

;D
Date Registered: 24 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ZAMBIES!!!
benstuwie's Groups
Ahh, well I might have had a little glitch or something. Because even at wave 40 it was like I had an infinity insta kill. I got a +50 and a +10 on ever kill, and all the zombies died instantly with my un packapunched lsat :/
With that, 500k is a tad hard, when 160 zombies gives you 16k
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Ahh, well I might have had a little glitch or something. Because even at wave 40 it was like I had an infinity insta kill. I got a +50 and a +10 on ever kill, and all the zombies died instantly with my un packapunched lsat :/
they dont tho

on round one, or with insta kill that formula would be correct

but if you actually keep a weaker gun to use to make some points you can make like 40,000 in just round 20

bug didnt help granted, but theres multiple ways to play the game, if points is the goal, you need to play differently ( or as most people call it "point whoring" )
Date Registered: 8 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
hunta88's Groups
hunta88's Contact & Social Links
My game will crash as soon as it starts, will it not work with the CD version of WAW?? Does it only work with the STEAM version?
Date Registered: 12 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Oblixir's Groups
Oblixir's Contact & Social Links
One word Ben. Bank  ;)
Date Registered: 28 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Come at me whimp!
Signature
Chris
I have the CD key version of WAW and i cant play this map pls help me fix it this map looks cool
Date Registered: 25 September 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
MagicalSandwichM's Contact & Social Links
the mod tool makes my game just not start i don't even get a crash the game just wont start. did everything correctly. wondering if other people are having the same problem with the mod tool, and if anybody has a fix
Date Registered: 10 November 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
mordekaiser123's Contact & Social Links
So i got the Steam version of it and when i start it, i can start the mod but when i start loading the map the games crashes in loading screen. I tried to uninstall all mods i got inside, dont work. reinstalled the game dont work, download other fixes dont work. Can someone help me?
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
So i got the Steam version of it and when i start it, i can start the mod but when i start loading the map the games crashes in loading screen. I tried to uninstall all mods i got inside, dont work. reinstalled the game dont work, download other fixes dont work. Can someone help me?
thats coz it requires the T4M mod, read the OP again

Loading ...