More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
love playing COD WaW zombie mode!!
Signature
lets kill some nazi zombies like the good old times
Ness3300's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Ness3300's Contact & Social LinksOle-Martin WeldeMartin.Ness92ChasteMartinNess3300GamerMartin92Ness92
i like the weapons and the changes you have done in the map but the zombie models i hate why change them???!!! i hate the BO2 zombie models they suck only brutal kill is when you shoot em in the head, i love the classic WaW zombie models and the BO1 models because there you can shot em in the chest and you can see damage you know what i mean i dont remember the right word 4 it right now damm arrrggg. its not fun at all to kill BO2 zombie models so booooooooooooooring, why did,int you just add the classic models or the original models from kino der toten??!! its ridiculous and very stupid wtf????!!! such a waste waste of time damm im very disapointed. i was looking forward to play this awesome remake but not a good start sry but you got to do better then this reaily get a grip.
broken avatar :(
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
i like the weapons and the changes you have done in the map but the zombie models i hate why change them???!!! i hate the BO2 zombie models they suck only brutal kill is when you shoot em in the head, i love the classic WaW zombie models and the BO1 models because there you can shot em in the chest and you can see damage you know what i mean i dont remember the right word 4 it right now damm arrrggg. its not fun at all to kill BO2 zombie models so booooooooooooooring, why did,int you just add the classic models or the original models from kino der toten??!! its ridiculous and very stupid wtf????!!! such a waste waste of time damm im very disapointed. i was looking forward to play this awesome remake but not a good start sry but you got to do better then this reaily get a grip.

there is so much wrong with that statement that im just gonna give u a: :lol:
Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 04:36:19 pm by smasher248
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
its ridiculous and very stupid wtf????!!! such a waste waste of time damm im very disapointed. i was looking forward to play this awesome remake but not a good start sry but you got to do better then this reaily get a grip.
Why man? That is some really mean stuff to say and you only have two post to your name. You haven't contributed enough in order to earn the right to be so harsh.
Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 04:48:30 pm by tomikaze
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
If only there weren't Bo2 models, I would've played the map. I don't care about the other awesome incredible stuff, that were really something, and just focus on the Bo2 models :please:
Date Registered: 26 August 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
ImHustlin's Groups
ImHustlin's Contact & Social LinksDiamondCh33seDiamondCh33seDiamondCh33se
Could you please make the Nova 6 cralers are not faster than you and change the scientist for the dogs its going to be a lot better
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
Could you please make the Nova 6 cralers are not faster than you and change the scientist for the dogs its going to be a lot better
no, kthxbye
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655

What is peoples' problem with the scientist? Its not even hard to kill him, way easier than in 5 anyway (Your version is better imo)

But if you want to make the crawlers slower, you can follow these simple steps:
Spoiler: click to open...
1. Stop complainig
2. Make your own map
Date Registered: 24 September 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Speedstang's Groups
Speedstang's Contact & Social LinksSpeedstangSpeedstang
firstly you wont get UAC blocked for them, and you will have this issue with ANY app thats not by a MS certified developer - and if by UAC your referring to windows User Account Control, you dont even need that turned on. Everyone i know turns it of coz its useless as a defender, and causes more issues than it solves

secondly Zip/Raw are practically the same thing

thirdly, all you need to do, is disable whatever you have thats blocking it "till it is installed". After that you can turn your antivirus or whatever back on

fourth - exes are not installers they are "applications". We call it a installer, but all this does is copy files to the right location on your pc, it does not do anything else ( doesnt in anyway, tell windows that you "installed" something )

Thats because its against the site rules to release in any other form ;)
What I mean is .exe files give me the UAC administrator password prompt, and I don't have the password. And what I mean by a .zip file is a folder that has all the files the installer, or "application", would put into the zombie mods folder. I can insert the files manually, but if I use the application I get the password prompt.
Date Registered: 7 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
GlezPereA's Groups
GlezPereA's Contact & Social Links
Dude, your is AWESOME!  :D But, like all custom maps when their are at beta, this map had some bugs. For example:
- In the main hall there are certain texture errors that make the game go slow.
- Some zombies are jumping on the teleporter as stupid.
The rest, all is perfect. Keep going with this map!  :nyan:  :lol:

Double Post Merge: October 03, 2015, 06:12:15 pm
Dude, your map is AWESOME!  :D But, like all custom maps when their are at beta, this map had some bugs. For example:
- In the main hall there are certain texture errors that make the game go slow.
- Some zombies are jumping on the teleporter as stupid.
The rest, all is perfect. Keep going with this map!  :nyan:  :lol:
Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 06:12:16 pm by GlezPereA
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
:facepalm:
Date Registered: 27 September 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
theroyaltaco's Groups
theroyaltaco's Contact & Social Links
Does anyone else think this looks like Portal?
Date Registered: 25 September 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Planty1001's Groups
Planty1001's Contact & Social Links
Awesome map!!! Love the zombie models and the guns. Can't wait to see what other maps your making.
Date Registered: 2 October 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
StraightUpGlitch's Contact & Social LinksStraightUpGlitchhttps://www.youtube.com/c
Played This Map And Was Definitely Not Disappointed, Congratulations Guys, You Made It Better Than The Original. Well Played My Friends :D
Date Registered: 21 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
JZKitty's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Awesome map, very detailed, and way better, it works perfectly, thank you! :nyan:
Date Registered: 28 February 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
noobletcaik's Groups
noobletcaik's Contact & Social Links
M9A1 breaks alot.  :(

Loading ...