UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: smasher248 on September 11, 2015, 11:55:22 pm

Title: Kino: The Rebirth - Release [January 2023]
Post by: smasher248 on September 11, 2015, 11:55:22 pm
Welcome to Kino: The Rebirth
This is a remake of the fan favorite map Kino Der Toten. It has been redesigned with a futuristic theme, custom weapons spanning MW2 to to Ghosts, and an Easter Egg

T4M is now Required

Download t4m HERE (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/mods-releases/61/world-at-war-modification-t4m-r45/8092/)

Google Drive

drive.google.com

Mega
mega.nz

Google Drive:

Mega:

Special thanks to tomikaze for the idea for this map
(https://i.imgur.com/Fsonf2J.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/3SRnlP4.jpg)(https://i.imgur.com/5aqMZ5x.jpeg)(https://i.imgur.com/AchAuMd.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/CkopEXL.jpg)

Credits:

C.H.N
Bluntstuffy
RealVenom
Harry bo21
arceus
HitmanVere
bwc66930
jzob123
steviewonder87
DeathBringerZen
elfenliedtopfan5
NG
Redspace200
rorke
RadimaX
GTTClan
shippuden1592
YaPh1
Khel MHO

beta testers:
Hidden Text
JiffyNoodles
HitmanVere
TheScotchGuy
tomikaze
Andy Whelan
MrdalekJD
TheRelaxignEnd
steviewonder87
DeathBringerZen
Harry Bo21
BluntStuffy
NG Caudle
timelordalex
RadimaX
RichGaming

Patch Notes - November 2022
Hidden Text
Clipping fixes
New path from Stamin up to main thatre
Weapon balances
model lod fixes
Lighting changes
teleport angle fx fix i think
increase in perk prices
Ray gun anim fix on high fov
thundergun sound error fix
bunch of stuff i forgot to log

Weapons:
Hidden Text
ar:

ACR
AK12
Commando
Fal
Famas
G36C
Galil
M4A1
M16
MR-28
Scar  H
AUG

smg:

K7
MP5K
MPL
MP9
Ripper
Scorpion Evo
UMP45

pistol:

M9A1
Remington New Model Army
Desert Eagle

lmg:

Lsat
M27

sniper:

Dragunov
L96a1

Shotgun
Ranger
Stakeout

Special:

Raygun
Thundergun
Zap guns

wall weapon replacments:

M14 - MR-28 500
Olympia - Ranger 500
MPL - MP9 1000
AK74u - UMP45 1200
M16 - M16 1200
Claymore - Claymore 1000
MP5K - Scorpion EVO 1000
MP40 - EvoPro Ripper 1000
Stakeout - Stakeout 1500
PM63 - MPL 1000
Title: Kino: The Re-Birth - 10/10 - IGN
Post by: JiffyNoodles on September 11, 2015, 11:58:00 pm
Looks good, will try it later
Title: Re: Kino: The Rebirth
Post by: elfenliedtopfan5 on September 11, 2015, 11:58:36 pm
wins glad to see you released it smasher :) great map :)
Post by: NINJAMAN829 on September 11, 2015, 11:59:07 pm
Congrats on the release :)

Gonna download now
Post by: Andy Whelan on September 12, 2015, 12:11:00 am
Congrats on, hopefully, the final release. Been a pleasure to help test this, one my favourites maps now ;) Looking forward to more projects from you
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on September 12, 2015, 12:18:37 am
 :lol:thanks man Very good map We enjoy Want to add to the end   :)
Post by: Koan on September 12, 2015, 12:24:59 am
Fantastic work Smasher :) Appreciate all the work you put into this. I'll have a lot of fun playing it, even if I fuckin hate Nova crawlers...

A couple of things:

Text is funny in upper left of main menu:

Spoiler: click to open...
(https://i.imgur.com/vwcIldP.jpg)

And when I click "Game Credits" it presents an animtree error:

(https://i.imgur.com/YMawhwh.jpg)
Post by: LegitimateRage on September 12, 2015, 12:28:54 am
Fuck yes!! Saw this in the WiP and was so excited, then saw bits of Relaxing's playthrough, I simply cannot wait to play this :D If not for my friends sleeping I'd hop on and make a video real quick but I'll just have to wait until tomorrow  :-\

I've yet to play it but from what I know it looks sexy, has so many awesome features and it's based off arguably the greatest map of all time. Rarely do I give Maps 3rd/4th Playthroughs but I have a feeling I will do with Kino, the Rebirth :D
Post by: timelordalex on September 12, 2015, 12:32:48 am
Glad to see this arrive here and I did actually beta test this aswell if you remember.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 12, 2015, 12:34:30 am
congrats smasher
Post by: Gunoftruth on September 12, 2015, 12:37:32 am
Great work glad u finished it smasher! Keep up! Cant wait see more :)
Post by: tomikaze on September 12, 2015, 12:37:41 am
The weapons selection is amazing, it nails the feeling of Kino and it's got some new tweaks to the map as well as the totally new look to it. Remakes aren't always done right but Smasher put his heart and soul into this and did the community a real service.
Thank you so much Smasher  :)
Post by: DeathBringerZen on September 12, 2015, 12:38:18 am
Congratulations on the release of an absolute gem of a map. One of the most fun and addictive maps I have had the pleasure of playing in this scene. Kino was one of my favourites and this remake does it justice.

I expect only good things to be said about this map. Well done Smasher.
Post by: fiveseven hd on September 12, 2015, 12:49:27 am
This map looks amazing. Cant wait to play. This is what custom zombies it all about man. I can only imagine the work you put into this.  I always get excited whenever I see a new map thats not the shape of a box and has amazing detailing. Great job man , look to see more like this in the future.
Post by: Dust on September 12, 2015, 01:05:22 am
And when I click "Game Credits" it presents an animtree error:

(https://i.imgur.com/YMawhwh.jpg)

Why would you want to view the credits anyway?

And World at War uses the cymbal monkey anims in there credits....  ???
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 12, 2015, 01:29:21 am
Lol i think the anim tree is in one of the ff files that get loaded for the credits for some reason, same for the dogs

same error on all my maps too lol

but yes the credits are a bit pointless, I wonder if theres a easy way to just remove that button on our custom mods
Post by: Dust on September 12, 2015, 01:42:08 am
Lol i think the anim tree is in one of the ff files that get loaded for the credits for some reason, same for the dogs

but yes the credits are a bit pointless, I wonder if theres a easy way to just remove that button on our custom mods

I have never seen or heard of that error happening on the credits which is why I was confused lol.

There is a way to remove that, seen it on other maps but not sure how to do it.
Post by: sevengpluke on September 12, 2015, 01:53:24 am
Had lots of fun playing this map. Congrats on the release :P
Post by: adfgdagasdf2 on September 12, 2015, 02:01:52 am
At long last! Awesome work, Smasher, this map is truly amazing!  :yeah:
Post by: Koan on September 12, 2015, 02:04:03 am
Why would you want to view the credits anyway?

And World at War uses the cymbal monkey anims in there credits....  ???

But I like looking at credits...  :alone:
Post by: Bwc66930 on September 12, 2015, 04:30:49 am
 :poker: the thief died on insta kill

pew
Post by: tomikaze on September 12, 2015, 04:38:20 am
I got a firesale on round 2, pulled the Striker and the ACR out of the box and was set for many rounds  8)
Post by: Nathiri on September 12, 2015, 05:36:53 am
I have never seen or heard of that error happening on the credits which is why I was confused lol.

There is a way to remove that, seen it on other maps but not sure how to do it.

Removing the button is like the easiest thing ever.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 12, 2015, 05:42:57 am
Removing the button is like the easiest thing ever.
Then make your first tutorial ;)

Id appreciate it ;)
Post by: Codex0915 on September 12, 2015, 05:58:04 am
very nice map although i have to wonder is there a way to get all perks or just 4 is the cap, because there has to be a way to get them if you add them all and electric cherry isnt as good as it normally is there is a corner where if you go prone you cant get up even if you crawl away from it. but its an ohkay map.
Post by: Nathiri on September 12, 2015, 06:33:54 am
Then make your first tutorial ;)

Id appreciate it ;)

I'm not sure if that is necessary, there is already many tutorials dealing with menu editing (although not directly dealing with this aspect). All you need to do is apply the knowledge that you learned from that to this. But if necessary I dont mind posting it for ease of access and maybe some other lines that are not listed in many menu tutorials.
Post by: smasher248 on September 12, 2015, 07:06:00 am
thanks for all the kind words guys, i will fix these bugs in a bit once i get a larger list :)
Post by: HitmanVere on September 12, 2015, 07:07:37 am
I'm not sure if that is necessary, there is already many tutorials dealing with menu editing (although not directly dealing with this aspect). All you need to do is apply the knowledge that you learned from that to this. But if necessary I dont mind posting it for ease of access and maybe some other lines that are not listed in many menu tutorials.

Meh, I could do some kind of small tutorial :P Like adding bg, removing buttons, fixing alien font on texts. Like an all around tutorial
Its nice to see this map finally released, going to play new version, when Mega link is up :)
Post by: Nathiri on September 12, 2015, 07:13:07 am
Meh, I could do some kind of small tutorial :P Like adding bg, removing buttons, fixing alien font on texts. Like an all around tutorial
Its nice to see this map finally released, going to play new version, when Mega link is up :)

Also do the line dividers? and rearranging buttons?
Post by: HitmanVere on September 12, 2015, 07:16:58 am
Also do the line dividers? and rearranging buttons?

Sure, I will write down some stuff and then add them in tut
Post by: Nathiri on September 12, 2015, 07:22:22 am
Super easy stuff those small things, but not everyone knows how to do it. This tutorial should help out alot.
Post by: archmeister94 on September 12, 2015, 07:40:38 am
Looks good, not a straight port but a re-make in your own syle, this is what i like
Post by: TheScotchGuy on September 12, 2015, 09:20:37 am
nice one bro, had lots of fun when testing this, glad to see you finally releasing it man, congrats brother!.
Post by: Nikoszaza on September 12, 2015, 09:47:49 am
a nice-looking map , a little bit laggy for my pc but there is a bug : when you pap your starting pistol and you get it back after being pap'ed , you will pick nothing and you cant replace this empty weapon slot . Although this is the only bug that i came across . Overall one of the best map that i have ever played .
Post by: mxtxm on September 12, 2015, 09:50:37 am
Can you please add another download link. I can't download from googledrive.
Post by: DeletedUser on September 12, 2015, 10:31:45 am
Congrats Smasher i really enjoyed the "zommods beta" and happen here too.
Post by: timelordalex on September 12, 2015, 10:44:28 am
So does this version have the thief? Is it different from the Zommods one?
For improvements I think the Sliquifer could do some more damage, it didnt appear to chain to more than 2/3 zombies. And imo I dont think the Blundergat is necessary on this map, it doesnt fit the theme of the map and we already have the Cauterizer.
Post by: Crowzo on September 12, 2015, 10:56:32 am
So does this version have the thief? Is it different from the Zommods one?
For improvements I think the Sliquifer could do some more damage, it didnt appear to chain to more than 2/3 zombies. And imo I dont think the Blundergat is necessary on this map, it doesnt fit the theme of the map and we already have the Cauterizer.
I like the Blundergat, alright it's eh, but it's a great weapon to have in c: Since the nova crawlers are a pain
Just downloaded this anyway, will be playing it today, should be good, if you could add a weapon list it'd be cool, and if not already, make a way to get more than 4 perks if you could? :p
Also, the Pentagon thief you can take down in 2 Blundergat shots, so that's probably why its there, also, nice intro c;
Post by: InFInIX on September 12, 2015, 11:17:15 am
Awesome map i already played a version 1-2 weeks ago did you got it run smoother because if i'm in the start room and look to the theater (and switched) my FPS drop down to 20 from 120-150 :-\
Post by: timelordalex on September 12, 2015, 11:18:18 am
Awesome map i already played a version 1-2 weeks ago did you got it run smoother because if i'm in the start room and look to the theater (and switched) my FPS drop down to 20 from 120-150 :-\

Yeah i have FR issues everywhere tbh, particularly in the theater, i find where it runs smoothest is in that outside part.
Post by: WIL-H on September 12, 2015, 11:41:19 am
Great map, but there are some issues. When I pack-a-punched my M9, the Pack-Punch machine didn't give my weapon back. Besides, there is a little delay between when you shoot and when the zombie is touched by either bullets or knife.
Post by: mxtxm on September 12, 2015, 12:14:24 pm
Great map, but there are some issues. When I pack-a-punched my M9, the Pack-Punch machine didn't give my weapon back.
This can also cause the player to only be able to carry 1 gun, unless they buy mule kick, which will make them able to carry 2 weapons.
Post by: WIL-H on September 12, 2015, 12:19:59 pm
This can also cause the player to only be able to carry 1 gun, unless they buy mule kick, which will make them able to carry 2 weapons.

As far as I am concerned, after lost my pistol, I just had to hit the box to get a second weapon, without buying Mule kick.
Post by: mxtxm on September 12, 2015, 01:19:38 pm
The map is great, and the guns are also great. there is a small glitch with the mp5k, where if you go prone and crawl with it out, then stand up, you won't be able to see the gun until you ads or sprint. Also it appears that insta-kill works on the thief.
Post by: timelordalex on September 12, 2015, 01:43:31 pm
Insta-kill works on the Thief in Five, not sure why everyone says its a bug.
Post by: smasher248 on September 12, 2015, 01:54:11 pm
Insta-kill works on the Thief in Five, not sure why everyone says its a bug.

ikr, and i will look into the pistol glitch
Post by: ProRevenge on September 12, 2015, 02:41:32 pm
Had a game on this, only got 23 (damn novas)

VERY good map.

a few things I noticed:

There is a delay between shooting and actually damaging a zombie, this is VERY noticeable and feels like you are playing on low ping the entire game.
Gersches don't work half the time, I threw one on the floor in the middle of the theatre, open space, sam laughs and it doesn't work, another time it goes inside the middle pillar of speed room, and works.
There is no warning of the thief round what so ever, I stood near teleporter, waiting for zombies, next thing, my gun is being taken.
I didn't have a weapon when I downed

Things I liked:
Weapon attatchments, not a lot of people do these because of the huge pain they are, I liked them on non pap and pap weapons, very good.
Weapon variety, lots to enjoy (although box felt like I needed to have an FMG9 at all times)
Helicopter intro, much more fun than just appearing in the map.
Insane detail, everywhere is detailed, even behind zombie windows and outside the map.

Suggestions:
Add some zombie eye fx, at the minute it is hard to identify where zombies are as they are very similarly coloured against the extremely detailed map.
Nova sprinting, they didn't in BO1, this is more my opinion really though.
Novas spawning in Alley, again my opinion, but the charm of kino was having the alley to go to with no Novas spawning.

Overall this is a VERY good map, I had a lot of fun, and will definitely play again, I can see the insane amount of work you put in and it has paid off big time. Looking forward to your future work :D

Post by: RadimaX on September 12, 2015, 02:44:19 pm
is there a download link for the old version called nazi_zombie_x without the thief?
it was a bit better aswell since the start did not FORCE you to look on the caulk walls making gaps in geometry:

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F35gjkmR.jpg&hash=c4c169e2af33895cd8f1356d2a1fb341c3a9d7af)
Post by: smasher248 on September 12, 2015, 02:58:48 pm
is there a download link for the old version called nazi_zombie_x without the thief?
it was a bit better aswell since the start did not FORCE you to look on the caulk walls making gaps in geometry:

(http://i.imgur.com/35gjkmR.jpg)

no
Post by: timelordalex on September 12, 2015, 03:45:23 pm
I have both versions, the one on here and the one on zommods
Post by: HarperPL on September 12, 2015, 03:54:06 pm
Please nerf nova crawlers . They are to op .  (rly two hits , jump attack , can't see sh** after the explode ;-;)
Post by: Ramiabdh on September 12, 2015, 04:13:29 pm
Please nerf nova crawlers . They are to op .  (rly two hits , jump attack , can't see sh** after the explode ;-;)

I suppose they were meant to be like that. :poker:
Post by: franco95 on September 12, 2015, 05:13:30 pm
Here is my video with the 3 votes ;)

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8441.new#new (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8441.new#new)
Title: Where is the easy mode?
Post by: dragooll on September 12, 2015, 05:50:27 pm
I saw that you were gonna make a easy one and a hard one for download.  Reason being is beacuse i dont want any bosses i kind of just wanted zombies maybe even dogs and no bosses for easy. So is this still gonna be available for us?
Post by: Mr.Juggernat on September 12, 2015, 05:54:16 pm
i love this map its a throw back to my favorite map in bo1.....i have a few ideas you should put in it and that is.......

1.) The sliding animation which is in scripting
2.) In dept EE that one person can complete
3.) FOV slider

Thankyou for taking the time to read this and i can wait until a newer version comes out GOODLUCK! :)
Post by: OdoHd on September 14, 2015, 07:35:56 pm
[38/40] The best map I've played.....I loved all the textures and it was just fun to get to play a new version of kino ONE OF A KIND. keep up the good work! :)
Post by: tomikaze on September 14, 2015, 09:05:29 pm
[38/40] The best map I've played.....I loved all the textures and it was just fun to get to play a new version of kino ONE OF A KIND. keep up the good work! :)
Bro, if I was rating this map for just myself I would have given it pretty close to that. Had a there had been maybe a different boss (I voted for Brutus personally) which would spawn in with like a handful of normal zombies just to get in your way then I think I would have given it like a 40/40.
Even so, I know it doesn't have a huge list of objectives but I got on my hands and knees and proposed to Smasher and he responded with a rich buttery Kino wonderland full of murder and zombie hate; life don't get much better than this!
Post by: smasher248 on September 14, 2015, 09:13:21 pm
i did want brutus but i cant script and no one i knew had a version that wasnt tied heavily in with there own stuff, so i had to go for what would fit the map and that i had access to, as for objectives, i only added them in for the community, i dont do them, i only completed it once to make sure it worked, and tom i have to thank u as well u gave my mapping a good direction for many months, if i didnt get the idea from u i probably would have left the community by now for lack of projects
Post by: daedra descent on September 14, 2015, 09:57:14 pm
Bugs:
-seems to be a delay between when you shoot the gun and when the zombie actually dies(about 1-2 seconds).
-some zombie models have holes in them when you shoot off the arms or head.
-money model doesn't get deleted when you take it(atleast i'm assuming thats what supposed to happen).
-You can see through the bottom of the tarp in the spawn room
-On the ump45, the ammo cost is ammo[true] instead of ammo[<cost>].
-no buy sounds for wall weapons(intentional?).
Edit: Only had the sliquifier and the gursh device in the box for some reason. Probably just need to redownload.
Edit 2: No partial reload for Ranger

Some things that i'd like to see improved/added:
-visual and sound affects for the nova zombies so you have a better idea where they are at.
-reduce the speed of the jumpers
-fx and/or sound for when you pick up money.
Post by: timelordalex on September 14, 2015, 10:01:54 pm
I like brutus, but hes a map specific boss to me and he didnt fit the theme of the map hence why i passed on him, and while not only is the Thief my favourite boss, he fits the futuristic tech based theme which Five had a similar vibe of. Yes dogs were on original kino, but this is a different version, and unless it were the cyborg dogs, they didnt fit in imo. Just like how i hope in The Giant on BO3, instead of dogs or at least in addition too we get The Panzer returning from Origins to shake things up.
Post by: smasher248 on September 14, 2015, 10:24:37 pm
Updated with easter egg and bug fixes, thread updated with missing credits and weapons list
Post by: SPi on September 14, 2015, 10:53:52 pm
Nice I like it. Downloading.
Post by: GhostlyMurloc on September 14, 2015, 11:14:37 pm
This is a great map and great for a remake, I'd definitely say to get Juggernog and PHD Flopper for the Nova Crawlers, the 4 perk limit was unpleasant on my first run due to getting double tap, jug, speed and mule and tried getting phd flopper when I saw the nova crawlers which gassed me to death when I killed them in a corner cx
Great Map Smash!
Post by: smasher248 on September 14, 2015, 11:20:39 pm
This is a great map and great for a remake, I'd definitely say to get Juggernog and PHD Flopper for the Nova Crawlers, the 4 perk limit was unpleasant on my first run due to getting double tap, jug, speed and mule and tried getting phd flopper when I saw the nova crawlers which gassed me to death when I killed them in a corner cx
Great Map Smash!

its 6 perk limit lol, but thanks :)
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on September 14, 2015, 11:24:01 pm
Updated with easter egg and bug fixes, thread updated with missing credits and weapons list
I still dont see a difference with the pentagon thief's health.

and Where's the OHM :'(
Post by: DeletedUser on September 14, 2015, 11:25:56 pm

Yeah your missing someone from your credit list Smasher :( (i wonder if you know who it is)
Post by: GTR24 on September 14, 2015, 11:48:50 pm
I was standing on the stage and the Pentagon Thief jacked my my G36. I heard no warning siren or any audible notification. I'm still salty but great map, you did a hell of a job!
Post by: SPi on September 14, 2015, 11:54:25 pm
Played it. Enjoyed it.
Nice ports. Nice mapping, nice everything.
I wouldn't mind letting you participate or help us in Junior High School.
Post by: Xspider34 on September 15, 2015, 03:16:23 am
is the easter egg a 4 player easter egg?  :(
Post by: dimbledoob on September 15, 2015, 04:50:36 am
This map is really fun to play, especially with friends.
Heres my list of Pros v. Cons:

Pros:
- GREAT Attention to detail
-GREAT textures
- Love the mixing of guns, Ranger Shotgun is my fav lol
-Some of the quick escape routes (Ex: hole at top of stairs)
- Random details added like, the wall guns and grabbing cash.
- Wall guns are great and continue to be great (most)
- Has some nostalgic feel to it, but also a modern warfare feel to it (IMO)
- Once again, amazing textures.

Glitches
- When using the teleporter, when you come back with a group of people, the zombies are on the spawn of the teleporter. Leaving 2 people to die.

Cons:
- PLEASE NERF THE CRAWLER ZOMBIES.

Other than that, it's a great game.
Post by: smasher248 on September 15, 2015, 08:14:16 am
wardog ur added, sorry, and the nova are nerfed, if i nerf them any more they will be too easy like original kino
Post by: DeletedUser on September 15, 2015, 02:23:49 pm
wardog ur added, sorry, and the nova are nerfed, if i nerf them any more they will be too easy like original kino
Thanks Smasher (just dont like people using my stuff and not giving credit that's all)

is the easter egg a 4 player easter egg?  :(
The EE can be done in Solo (it i will admit its not the best but its my first EE so its ok)
Post by: Crowzo on September 15, 2015, 03:30:43 pm
Thanks Smasher (just dont like people using my stuff and not giving credit that's all)
The EE can be done in Solo (it i will admit its not the best but its my first EE so its ok)
Wonder what the EE is D:
Post by: Xspider34 on September 15, 2015, 03:38:45 pm

Hmm that's odd cause I can only pick up one part and I couldn't find a place to put down a part  :(
Post by: smasher248 on September 15, 2015, 05:21:00 pm
Hmm that's odd cause I can only pick up one part and I couldn't find a place to put down a part  :(

wall to the left of jugg
Post by: DeletedUser on September 15, 2015, 05:27:26 pm
the place to put it down / built at is invis until one part has been placed (just to make it slightly harder) xD and you can only have one part until the part you have has been built (or dropped upon death)
Post by: Xspider34 on September 15, 2015, 05:33:20 pm
the place to put it down / built at is invis until one part has been placed (just to make it slightly harder) xD and you can only have one part until the part you have has been built (or dropped upon death)

Ahhh I get it lol sorry I'm used to just seeing like a workshop table xD but I like that idea adds a bit of searching to the map nice  :D
Title: Re: Kino: The Rebirth V1.1
Post by: xkontrol on September 15, 2015, 09:33:51 pm
Such an amazing map. So beautiful to look at. The best remake I have ever played. New areas would be cool but that's just me.
Post by: tomikaze on September 16, 2015, 01:05:41 am
Anyone know how to get the key to start the EE? I've walked around the whole map again "F"ing everything I can see and I'm not picking anything up. PM me if you don't wanna ruin it for the rest of the people.
Post by: eliudjb on September 16, 2015, 02:09:59 am
Anyone know how to get the key to start the EE? I've walked around the whole map again "F"ing everything I can see and I'm not picking anything up. PM me if you don't wanna ruin it for the rest of the people.

After round 10, when the thief coming (which could be round 11, 12, 13 etc), try to escape from him and use the teletrasport to PAP. And then, if you take the pap bouns from thief, look for the key on pap room. Dont know if i explain myself  :P
Post by: tomikaze on September 16, 2015, 02:16:47 am
After round 10, when the thief coming (which could be round 11, 12, 13 etc), try to escape from him and use the teletrasport to PAP. And then, if you take the pap bouns from thief, look for the key on pap room. Dont know if i explain myself  :P
Ok, got it. Never would have thought to do that so thank you.
Post by: smasher248 on September 16, 2015, 07:05:05 am

yeah...no :P build the parts hit the trigger and 2 zombies will spawn, kill them and one will drop the power up which will be the key
Post by: hertic11 on September 16, 2015, 09:43:55 am
man the shotguns are sick i got the space and the s12 and aa i pap them and thin i cold it the shotgun squad it was awsom
Post by: eliudjb on September 16, 2015, 01:36:17 pm
Ok, got it. Never would have thought to do that so thank you.

Promise i'll never ever troll you again  :troll:
Post by: tomikaze on September 16, 2015, 01:54:06 pm

Promise i'll never ever troll you again  :troll:
I live in Texas and you live in Mexico, were practically brothers. How could you do this to me fam?  :'(
It's all good  :D
Post by: DeletedUser on September 16, 2015, 02:22:51 pm
yeah...no :P build the parts hit the trigger and 2 zombies will spawn, kill them and one will drop the power up which will be the key
look at smasher ruining the EE :( but yeah i understand its a confusing EE but its my first so gotta give me that :(
Post by: eliudjb on September 16, 2015, 02:39:16 pm
I live in Texas and you live in Mexico, were practically brothers. How could you do this to me fam?  :'(
It's all good  :D

Even closer than you think. I live on Reynosa, Tamaulipas (Which bordering Pharr, Hidalgo and Mission, TX.)

But hey! At least if you teleport when thief it's close, you can kill him and take that pap bonus to pap guns for 1000!  :nyan:

Cheers Buddy.  8)
Post by: pieps32 on September 16, 2015, 05:28:42 pm
This map is really awesome ! With a friend of mine we're doing pretty much every single zombie map we can download. So we're kind of used to having some special stuff coming with the map (a huge load of perks, a long easter egg, amazing map design, custom weapons and so on). And though we Kino der toten is one of our favorite maps, the remake of this map that was done before was just dull to play in comparison to other maps.
When we started this map our jaws dropped. We rarely judge the map by the graphics quality because it doesn't matter and you can't make the game much better without really spending a huge amount of time in creating textures and reworking lighting but wow this map is officially the best looking one around. Amazing textures and so many little details here and there making the map just beautiful.
Feature wise it's full of it, we didn't make the easter egg yet, but the fact that there is one and having all the perks and the weapons and the teleporter and working traps is already great.
After playing Leviathan we didn't believe there would ever be another map where we would really be amazed (because Leviathan really is on another level in comparison to other maps) but this one may be smaller and may have a smaller easter egg but making Kino an enjoyable map again is exactly as good.
Post by: KnivingCombat777 on September 16, 2015, 09:58:26 pm
Could someone explain what we are supposed to do with simon says?
Post by: smasher248 on September 16, 2015, 10:16:23 pm

idk, i dont think it works properly, it seemed weird in relaxingends video
Post by: RunnerFaith on September 17, 2015, 11:53:38 am

When you activate Simon Says, the monitors will flash a certain colour before playing a little sequence to show you which monitor corresponds to the colour that just flashed.
Press F on the monitor that is the same colour that flashed before. If done correctly, the monitors will flash green. Repeat this for a second time and you will beat Simon Says.

As for the map itself, I found it very enjoyable and I felt it was better than the original map.

The Thief was quite annoying in the early rounds but I found shooting him with a PAP'd LMG did the trick!

I sorted myself with all 9 perks, PAP MG36, PAP Commando and the Thundergun. However, I got downed and lost all 9 perks and the Thundergun but still managed to beat the map!

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.akamai.steamusercontent.com%2Fugc%2F613969645851718519%2F23FBFDF987B151537DE0536F9886E62D1E7F5EAA%2F&hash=7d59299309fd74aa090fdb9c605c944ac3945ea2)
I was a bit disappointed that there were no traps (at least none that I could see) in the map but the rest of the map made up for that.

Also, I found a bug where the Thief would be stuck at the starting point once he took your weapon. This happened about once or twice randomly in the map.

Can't wait to see more from you in the future, smasher! :D
Post by: Zatox on September 17, 2015, 08:39:35 pm
The best map i've played.

Too bad my notebook can't handle the map at full graphics :/ but the map is unique man really i enjoyed it a lot but i've a question, in the round 5 if i remember a nigga stole mah weapon lol, i ran away of him but he was fast as fuck, any possible way to kill him?
Post by: smasher248 on September 18, 2015, 04:57:20 pm
The best map i've played.

Too bad my notebook can't handle the map at full graphics :/ but the map is unique man really i enjoyed it a lot but i've a question, in the round 5 if i remember a nigga stole mah weapon lol, i ran away of him but he was fast as fuck, any possible way to kill him?

:lol: just shoot him
Post by: Match-Maker on September 18, 2015, 08:38:56 pm
Thanks for this great remake!
Looks very good and also plays very well.  :)

Two things I noticed:
- when you go prone while sprinting with the blundergat the animation looks a bit weird
- when you pick up a grenade your vision looks weird
Post by: Breaks on September 18, 2015, 09:36:32 pm
Nearly impossible to defeat him if you don't have a strategy while playing this map. I haven't played the current version of this yet, but I found him a bit too op at the start.  ::)
Post by: Bwc66930 on September 18, 2015, 09:39:28 pm
Nearly impossible to defeat him if you don't have a strategy while playing this map. I haven't played the current version of this yet, but I found him a bit too op at the start.  ::)
easiest way to kill him, hope your lucky and get a insta kill the end of the round before
Post by: smasher248 on September 18, 2015, 09:49:40 pm
the thief is very easy to kill, ur just really bad
Post by: Breaks on September 19, 2015, 04:14:31 am
the thief is very easy to kill, ur just really bad

Sorry  :alone:
Post by: MakeCents on September 19, 2015, 04:22:47 am
Always enjoyed Kino, many strategies. You made the door at the top of the stairs, next to the stage, open though when the bottom opened and I thought the original it didn't open that door. I swear we used to hold off in that stair well, maybe not. I might not be remembering correctly. We were on round 26 and I went to pap, two papped auto shotties, and the boss round started, I teleported back a the boss grabbed another player at the same time, and it glitched me upside down in the air. :(. Some how we lasted another round, 27, after I died with 400 points and a pistol, but that was it. Good times.

FYI, I think this texture is backwards:
(https://i.gyazo.com/f227550b699cc68ca83106d5c544f4df.jpg)

Other than the aw textures your using philipk.net textures aren't you?
Post by: Dust on September 19, 2015, 04:34:15 am
Always enjoyed Kino, many strategies. You made the door at the top of the stairs, next to the stage, open though when the bottom opened and I thought the original it didn't open that door. I swear we used to hold off in that stair well, maybe not. I might not be remembering correctly.

I believe that's how it was on the original Kino. I remember always training on the stage and not opening the door on the stage, or the one that's in that room with the box location because it always opened up both of them.
Post by: novadex on September 19, 2015, 05:27:58 am
Great job! Really enjoyed it

I built what was I assume the buyable end but for some reason on the other side of the bowie knife was another press f to add part trigger was there another buildable? heres a pic from steam
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=520676689 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=520676689)

anyways as I said lots of fun once u get the key and perk max
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=520676751 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=520676751)

Thanks mapper
Post by: smasher248 on September 19, 2015, 07:04:29 am
Always enjoyed Kino, many strategies. You made the door at the top of the stairs, next to the stage, open though when the bottom opened and I thought the original it didn't open that door. I swear we used to hold off in that stair well, maybe not. I might not be remembering correctly. We were on round 26 and I went to pap, two papped auto shotties, and the boss round started, I teleported back a the boss grabbed another player at the same time, and it glitched me upside down in the air. :(. Some how we lasted another round, 27, after I died with 400 points and a pistol, but that was it. Good times.

FYI, I think this texture is backwards:
(https://i.gyazo.com/f227550b699cc68ca83106d5c544f4df.jpg)

Other than the aw textures your using philipk.net textures aren't you?

thats how it was in original kino, and i will look into that bug, thanks for the feedback :)
Post by: FastnClean on September 19, 2015, 06:13:46 pm
Great Map, played many of your maps and here's another great one.  :gusta:

"Your a champion sonny." - CS:GO counter terrorist  :D
Post by: InFInIX on September 19, 2015, 07:00:43 pm
the thief is very easy to kill
Agreed  :P Novas are anoying :-[
Post by: drhackhd on September 19, 2015, 07:17:18 pm
Kino te rebirth is crushung everytime i play onkine please fix it i have an error like this: j_head..
Post by: obscure on September 20, 2015, 03:27:52 am
anyone have sucesfully played coop?
can t play with my friend
Post by: ShoarmaKarma on September 20, 2015, 08:32:03 am
Really really enjoyed this!

Looks very nice and clean.
Pack-A-Punch camo is just.. amaaaaazing!
The zombie that steals your gun really got me by surprise!

A nice remake, keep up your good work! :)

-ShoarmaKarma

I r8 8/8 m8
Post by: b33fjerky74 on September 20, 2015, 10:17:36 am
Hey Smasher i have searched for so goddamn long but i cannot for the life of me find the Speed Cola bottle, it is killing me
Post by: berocka on September 20, 2015, 02:44:46 pm
Can someone help me find the parts please i couldnt find them any where
Post by: smasher248 on September 20, 2015, 05:23:45 pm
anyone have sucesfully played coop?
can t play with my friend

plenty of people, including myself

speed bottles in in door way that connects phd to stage
Post by: Nexgen_Star on September 20, 2015, 11:40:21 pm
What happened to the OHM? and can you add 2 modes for the Ripper?
Post by: Edwardzx on September 21, 2015, 12:51:09 am
 :D My favorite map from old times but even better with more guns and a well done intro cutscene. Could u also add the acid gat since blunder gat was added. P.S also my favorite weapon. Other than that good job on this map.
Post by: smasher248 on September 22, 2015, 09:03:56 am
What happened to the OHM? and can you add 2 modes for the Ripper?

the ohm was removed for asset space and not having sounds, if i update the map again i will and it in
and i will take out the blundergat cause as someone suggested it does not fit the map
Post by: Edwardzx on September 22, 2015, 10:49:59 am
Change my mind with the acid gat, you can try replacing the blunder gat with the ohm as it does not fit the theme with map.
Post by: smasher248 on September 22, 2015, 02:01:12 pm
is this for world at war or black ops?

black ops 3
Post by: InFInIX on September 22, 2015, 02:06:54 pm
black ops 3
I can launch it in w@w  :troll:
Am i Jesus?
Post by: Match-Maker on September 23, 2015, 04:56:46 pm
Firesale seems a bit buggy, because after my first firesale the mystery box map was showing the wrong location. After my secound firesale it completely disappeared and only reappeared during following firesales, but not normally without firesale.
Post by: smasher248 on September 23, 2015, 07:41:07 pm
Firesale seems a bit buggy, because after my first firesale the mystery box map was showing the wrong location. After my secound firesale it completely disappeared and only reappeared during following firesales, but not normally without firesale.

yeah its fixed, i will update it once the ee is done
Post by: John Sparks on September 23, 2015, 08:42:45 pm
This definitely brings back some nostalgia. Good old memories of the good old days. Awesome map 10/10 definitely. Hope you continue to make more.
Post by: Donkey22 on September 24, 2015, 06:23:48 pm
I cant 420 Blaze it with the intervention because it crashes the game when i pap it. Really wanted to trickshot off the stage :(  ( great map dude, addicting XD )
Post by: e0894ed4 on September 25, 2015, 10:29:35 am
Cool remake thanks for your efforts. Good alternative to Kino original. But I must say, I don't like these textures, so much white. White is not fitting into dark atmosphere of cod-z and it makes it feel like your previous map also.
Post by: sampoltex on September 25, 2015, 10:33:32 am
am i the only one who never got a heli sequence at the start of the map? or is it because i used the devmap command?
Post by: DeathPool27 on September 25, 2015, 03:33:18 pm
Beautiful Map. Work of Art. Love these kind of maps, gives a nostalgic feel but revives the map with new perks and weapons. Good Job man, big fan looking forward to your future projects.
Post by: Wub300 on September 25, 2015, 07:30:14 pm
-There is a bug where you can get a Teddy bear from the box while a firesale is on.
-If the Original Box Is at that location when you get a teddy bear on firesale, it disapears and doesnt come back. (Was extremly difficult when it was round 19 and still had bad weapons)
-It did eventually come back to a completely diffrent location. (Don't know how or why)
Other than this, it's an extremly good remake.
Post by: dajokaman759 on September 25, 2015, 10:28:51 pm
I love the map but what bothers me is just how unreliable electric cherry is. It has a lot of moments where it should have worked especially on an empty magazine but it ends up not even damaging the enemies most of the times.
Post by: smasher248 on September 26, 2015, 09:22:49 pm
am i the only one who never got a heli sequence at the start of the map? or is it because i used the devmap command?

download update
Post by: Speedstang on September 28, 2015, 04:35:09 am
Is there a .rar file for the map? I can't install .exe files D:
Post by: DeathPool27 on September 28, 2015, 10:16:46 am
There is a bug with the Stress Reliever where when you fire while aiming down sights, your entire arm covers the screen.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 28, 2015, 10:23:56 am
a exe is a "application", you do not have a pc that "does not work" with applications ( unless your using a mac )

if your anitivirus is blocking it, you need to disable it, but the only way to release maps is in this form
Post by: smasher248 on September 28, 2015, 10:26:42 am

if u cant run.exe idk how ur gonna play waw in the first place lol, disable ur anti virus to run the exe

Post by: JiffyNoodles on September 29, 2015, 12:11:29 am
There is a bug with the Stress Reliever where when you fire while aiming down sights, your entire arm covers the screen.
I already told him about this, awaiting him to actually patch it :poker:
Title: Bug found
Post by: Ranteh on September 29, 2015, 01:07:13 am
There is a spot that can be accessed that grants invulnerability: [urlhttps://youtu.be/VNz7cMH2r7s]seen here[/url].
Post by: DeletedUser on September 29, 2015, 05:47:45 am
 Played this map a couple times now haven't experienced any bugs. This map is great detail and a lot of fun. High round was only 35. Because I made a stupid mistake.
 I do wish the teleporter and the PAP had a new model but that's all i could find. Maps a (10/10) more of these would be cool.
Post by: Speedstang on October 01, 2015, 03:54:28 am
if u cant run.exe idk how ur gonna play waw in the first place lol, disable ur anti virus to run the exe

Sorry I confused my files there lol, I meant .zip not .rar. I can't open .exe's because they are installers, which just gets me UAC blocked. If I install the files manually, like through a .zip, I don't get blocked, however I can't find any maps around here with .zip.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 01, 2015, 04:04:23 am
Sorry I confused my files there lol, I meant .zip not .rar. I can't open .exe's because they are installers, which just gets me UAC blocked. If I install the files manually, like through a .zip, I don't get blocked, however I can't find any maps around here with .zip.
firstly you wont get UAC blocked for them, and you will have this issue with ANY app thats not by a MS certified developer - and if by UAC your referring to windows User Account Control, you dont even need that turned on. Everyone i know turns it of coz its useless as a defender, and causes more issues than it solves

secondly Zip/Raw are practically the same thing

thirdly, all you need to do, is disable whatever you have thats blocking it "till it is installed". After that you can turn your antivirus or whatever back on

fourth - exes are not installers they are "applications". We call it a installer, but all this does is copy files to the right location on your pc, it does not do anything else ( doesnt in anyway, tell windows that you "installed" something )

however I can't find any maps around here with .zip.

Thats because its against the site rules to release in any other form ;)
Post by: Ness3300 on October 01, 2015, 02:21:07 pm
i like the weapons and the changes you have done in the map but the zombie models i hate why change them???!!! i hate the BO2 zombie models they suck only brutal kill is when you shoot em in the head, i love the classic WaW zombie models and the BO1 models because there you can shot em in the chest and you can see damage you know what i mean i dont remember the right word 4 it right now damm arrrggg. its not fun at all to kill BO2 zombie models so booooooooooooooring, why did,int you just add the classic models or the original models from kino der toten??!! its ridiculous and very stupid wtf????!!! such a waste waste of time damm im very disapointed. i was looking forward to play this awesome remake but not a good start sry but you got to do better then this reaily get a grip.
Post by: smasher248 on October 01, 2015, 04:35:55 pm
i like the weapons and the changes you have done in the map but the zombie models i hate why change them???!!! i hate the BO2 zombie models they suck only brutal kill is when you shoot em in the head, i love the classic WaW zombie models and the BO1 models because there you can shot em in the chest and you can see damage you know what i mean i dont remember the right word 4 it right now damm arrrggg. its not fun at all to kill BO2 zombie models so booooooooooooooring, why did,int you just add the classic models or the original models from kino der toten??!! its ridiculous and very stupid wtf????!!! such a waste waste of time damm im very disapointed. i was looking forward to play this awesome remake but not a good start sry but you got to do better then this reaily get a grip.

there is so much wrong with that statement that im just gonna give u a: :lol:
Post by: tomikaze on October 01, 2015, 04:48:10 pm
its ridiculous and very stupid wtf????!!! such a waste waste of time damm im very disapointed. i was looking forward to play this awesome remake but not a good start sry but you got to do better then this reaily get a grip.
Why man? That is some really mean stuff to say and you only have two post to your name. You haven't contributed enough in order to earn the right to be so harsh.
Post by: Ramiabdh on October 01, 2015, 05:39:56 pm
If only there weren't Bo2 models, I would've played the map. I don't care about the other awesome incredible stuff, that were really something, and just focus on the Bo2 models :please:
Post by: ImHustlin on October 01, 2015, 10:09:31 pm
Could you please make the Nova 6 cralers are not faster than you and change the scientist for the dogs its going to be a lot better
Post by: smasher248 on October 01, 2015, 10:28:46 pm
Could you please make the Nova 6 cralers are not faster than you and change the scientist for the dogs its going to be a lot better
no, kthxbye
Post by: MZslayer11 on October 02, 2015, 01:36:39 am

What is peoples' problem with the scientist? Its not even hard to kill him, way easier than in 5 anyway (Your version is better imo)

But if you want to make the crawlers slower, you can follow these simple steps:
1. Stop complainig
2. Make your own map
Post by: Speedstang on October 02, 2015, 03:55:34 am
firstly you wont get UAC blocked for them, and you will have this issue with ANY app thats not by a MS certified developer - and if by UAC your referring to windows User Account Control, you dont even need that turned on. Everyone i know turns it of coz its useless as a defender, and causes more issues than it solves

secondly Zip/Raw are practically the same thing

thirdly, all you need to do, is disable whatever you have thats blocking it "till it is installed". After that you can turn your antivirus or whatever back on

fourth - exes are not installers they are "applications". We call it a installer, but all this does is copy files to the right location on your pc, it does not do anything else ( doesnt in anyway, tell windows that you "installed" something )

Thats because its against the site rules to release in any other form ;)
What I mean is .exe files give me the UAC administrator password prompt, and I don't have the password. And what I mean by a .zip file is a folder that has all the files the installer, or "application", would put into the zombie mods folder. I can insert the files manually, but if I use the application I get the password prompt.
Post by: GlezPereA on October 02, 2015, 08:35:33 pm
Dude, your is AWESOME!  :D But, like all custom maps when their are at beta, this map had some bugs. For example:
- In the main hall there are certain texture errors that make the game go slow.
- Some zombies are jumping on the teleporter as stupid.
The rest, all is perfect. Keep going with this map!  :nyan:  :lol:

Double Post Merge: October 03, 2015, 06:12:15 pm
Dude, your map is AWESOME!  :D But, like all custom maps when their are at beta, this map had some bugs. For example:
- In the main hall there are certain texture errors that make the game go slow.
- Some zombies are jumping on the teleporter as stupid.
The rest, all is perfect. Keep going with this map!  :nyan:  :lol:
Post by: steviewonder87 on October 03, 2015, 10:07:55 pm
:facepalm:
Post by: theroyaltaco on October 04, 2015, 05:59:19 pm
Does anyone else think this looks like Portal?
Post by: Planty1001 on October 05, 2015, 02:55:58 am
Awesome map!!! Love the zombie models and the guns. Can't wait to see what other maps your making.
Post by: StraightUpGlitch on October 06, 2015, 07:57:04 pm
Played This Map And Was Definitely Not Disappointed, Congratulations Guys, You Made It Better Than The Original. Well Played My Friends :D
Post by: JZKitty on October 08, 2015, 06:12:15 am
Awesome map, very detailed, and way better, it works perfectly, thank you! :nyan:
Post by: noobletcaik on October 08, 2015, 03:34:13 pm
M9A1 breaks alot.  :(
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 08, 2015, 07:37:55 pm
What I mean is .exe files give me the UAC administrator password prompt, and I don't have the password. And what I mean by a .zip file is a folder that has all the files the installer, or "application", would put into the zombie mods folder. I can insert the files manually, but if I use the application I get the password prompt.
and again - that is your problem

The site rules will remain im afraid - time to earn yourself the password, or accept you cant get maps
Post by: daedra descent on October 08, 2015, 08:48:21 pm

Yes it does, it creates a folder on your desktop without even asking you(which it really shouldn't do. Yes you can delete it but after deleting for the 200th(literally, btw) time it gets really annoying.)

If you need a map in a .zip format PM me and i'll send you a link. Won't be right away of course.
Post by: steviewonder87 on October 08, 2015, 09:22:04 pm
Yes it does, it creates a folder on your desktop without even asking you(which it really shouldn't do. Yes you can delete it but after deleting for the 200th(literally, btw) time it gets really annoying.)

If you need a map in a .zip format PM me and i'll send you a link. Won't be right away of course.
He can't PM.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on October 08, 2015, 09:39:33 pm
For all those who don't know it yet, the creator of this map has taken a leave of absence from this website to further his education, meaning this map won't be getting an update in the near future.
Sorry for any inconvenience,
With regards,
JIffyNoodles
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 10, 2015, 07:27:41 pm

obviously by this i meant no files are written into windows registry, it merely moved files.... So nothing was "installed", adding files is not "installing"

And ive seen no folders appearing on my desktop
Post by: MZslayer11 on October 11, 2015, 02:28:11 am
obviously by this i meant no files are written into windows registry, it merely moved files.... So nothing was "installed", adding files is not "installing"

And ive seen no folders appearing on my desktop

Yeah it puts a folder called "community maps" or something along those lines on your desktop when installing with a . Exe. It's just a shortcut to launch the mod. I just leave it there after I got tired of deleting it after every map install.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 11, 2015, 02:33:56 am
Yeah it puts a folder called "community maps" or something along those lines on your desktop when installing with a . Exe. It's just a shortcut to launch the mod. I just leave it there after I got tired of deleting it after every map install.
thats still not installing, thats creating a shortcut on your desktop

nothing is written to registry, nothing is added to your registered apps, nothing is added to program files or program files x86, so nothing is "installed" - all it does is unpack some files, then move them to your appdata folder, and apparently paste a shortcut. nothing else.

Seriously tho ive never seen this folder appear lol, I have 3 screens tho, and "technically" a fourth thats just got nothing plugged in, so im guessing if its anywhere itll be on that part of my desktop or something
Post by: smasher248 on October 21, 2015, 05:22:46 pm
thinking of opening up these 2 areas in the theatre, let me know what you think, also thief is being replaced by panzar
(https://i.gyazo.com/900ed0f04d4c75dc82031aa4d7b2469f.jpg)
Post by: JZKitty on October 21, 2015, 07:58:06 pm
thinking of opening up these 2 areas in the theatre, let me know what you think, also thief is being replaced by panzar
(https://i.gyazo.com/900ed0f04d4c75dc82031aa4d7b2469f.jpg)

That would be nice, and please, no panzer :(
Post by: tomikaze on October 21, 2015, 08:00:50 pm
Yes, that would be cool and I love the Panzer.
Post by: smasher248 on October 21, 2015, 08:20:15 pm
That would be nice, and please, no panzer :(

panzar wasnt a question, just a statment
Post by: JiffyNoodles on October 21, 2015, 09:09:18 pm
! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es#)
Post by: daedra descent on October 21, 2015, 09:31:02 pm

Well, damn. I kind of liked the thief.   :(
Post by: smasher248 on October 21, 2015, 09:45:10 pm
Well, damn. I kind of liked the thief.   :(

i doubt ur ever satisfied, but ok
Post by: MZslayer11 on October 21, 2015, 09:55:30 pm
I knew you wouldn't keep away for too long.  :)
Post by: smasher248 on October 21, 2015, 10:01:59 pm
I knew you wouldn't keep away for too long.  :)

xD luv u too :p but im just here till October holidays are over on monday, then its back to college
Post by: JiffyNoodles on October 22, 2015, 04:40:57 am
xD luv u too :p but im just here till October holidays are over on monday, then its back to college
Will you finally fix the M9 bug when Pack-a-Punched while you're here?
Post by: smasher248 on October 22, 2015, 06:43:17 am
Will you finally fix the M9 bug when Pack-a-Punched while you're here?

its been fixed for ages, i fixed it the day after i released the map, just havnt updated yet
Post by: smasher248 on October 23, 2015, 07:05:35 pm
seeing as wip is locked i will put updates here:

(https://i.gyazo.com/3c93c7fb2be10aee72068879fa6fc524.jpg)
(https://i.gyazo.com/83ad3004af3a2045a9133e9043b9e0eb.jpg)
(https://i.gyazo.com/4e9a1251a9fb210078379f0a025163f5.jpg)
Post by: Dust on October 23, 2015, 07:42:34 pm
I unlocked the topic in case you want to post updates on there.
Post by: rockster572 on November 14, 2015, 04:40:16 am
When I spawn in the building looking straight at the middle of the spawn room, the game lags, but whenever I look anywhere else, the game goes back at 60fps. Is there any fix for this?
Post by: Scobalula on November 14, 2015, 02:00:30 pm
When I spawn in the building looking straight at the middle of the spawn room, the game lags, but whenever I look anywhere else, the game goes back at 60fps. Is there any fix for this?

Get a better PC.
Post by: naajzzz on November 15, 2015, 02:47:38 pm
I got an error when trying to play with a friend. We both get in game, but after we drop from the helicopter the game crashes and there is a message saying something about the amount of joints?
Post by: ImHustlin on November 17, 2015, 02:57:56 am
You should remove the running crawlers in the map because i can't train and Kino has the best spot for trainning.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on November 17, 2015, 02:59:19 am
You should remove the running crawlers in the map because i can't train and Kino has the best spot for trainning.
or - like with every map before - change your tactics and learn to deal with the new challenge?
Post by: Scobalula on November 17, 2015, 08:27:42 am
or - like with every map before - change your tactics and learn to deal with the new challenge?

Are you serious Harry? :troll: These kids want an easy map, they want Ray Gun Mark 3's and Mark 2's and Staffs, screw the challenge. :troll:

plz no ban, i jking :alone:
Post by: Harry Bo21 on November 17, 2015, 12:26:58 pm
Lol your ok scoba my man ;)
Title: Re: Kino: The Rebirth V2
Post by: smasher248 on November 19, 2015, 09:57:19 pm
hey guys, here is the final update to kino, here is what i have added: Pentagon thief replaced with panzar soldat, raygun mark2 replaced with raygun mark 1, new map detail, bugs fixed, zap guns added, and some more portalling for optimisation
Post by: ZE~Skullcrusher on November 20, 2015, 07:03:57 am
Why did you remove the pentagon thief? He was a very cool boss
Post by: MaxCarnage696 on November 20, 2015, 11:44:45 am
Crashes back to desktop everytime I try to launch it with the error ''unhandled expectation caught''
Post by: DeletedUser on November 20, 2015, 02:20:30 pm
The map is crashing when i load... (tested also with T4M)
Post by: tomikaze on November 20, 2015, 02:23:15 pm
The map is crashing when i load... (tested also with T4M)
Same thing happens to me : (
Post by: smasher248 on November 20, 2015, 09:30:20 pm
its not doing it for me with or without t4m, i have no idea what to do
Post by: ImHustlin on November 20, 2015, 09:49:21 pm
I said make the crawlers not faster than you when you walk god damnit its not fair anymore you can't train in the best trainning spot ever!
Post by: waffleninja007 on November 21, 2015, 12:12:47 am
Hi would anyone mind providing me with a link to version 1 of this map? Version 2 crashes for me so if anyone could give me a download link for version it would be greatly appreciated!
Post by: X0master on November 21, 2015, 01:29:22 am
I tried v2, it actually crash Cod Waw to desktop but when i launch kino v1 its fine
Post by: zombieguy7271 on November 21, 2015, 07:28:37 pm
I tried v2, it actually crash Cod Waw to desktop but when i launch kino v1 its fine

ME TOO I THINK IT'S A MAP CODE ERROR IT MISSING FILES ARE: localized_common.ff
Post by: HitmanVere on November 21, 2015, 07:48:03 pm
Map works fine for me:

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FCFw2GBx.jpg&hash=bba345dd8ee8c10f54465cc9191869bf05fa6eca)

Running T4M
Post by: X0master on November 22, 2015, 05:04:41 am
Map works fine for me:

(http://i.imgur.com/CFw2GBx.jpg)

Running T4M
huh. weird, i guess i have to use t4m to launch kino rebirth v2
Post by: Mizutamakun001 on November 22, 2015, 08:05:26 am
It keeps crashing when I get a Fire Sale..
Post by: Dazza on November 23, 2015, 07:28:52 am
I also crash when I finish loading the game.
Post by: HitmanVere on November 23, 2015, 05:52:22 pm
Just tested without T4M and the map is running just fine for me. WaW being WaW, I guess
Post by: DeletedUser on November 23, 2015, 07:18:55 pm
Just tested without T4M and the map is running just fine for me. WaW being WaW, I guess
Maybe you have the graphic options set that allowing you to play the map.
Post by: HitmanVere on November 24, 2015, 04:55:24 pm
Maybe you have the graphic options set that allowing you to play the map.

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FVxxn0Gx.jpg&hash=53fa948124eaed37d13e21d9cf57d600016d8be1)

Texture Settings: Automatic on both and slider on left
Post by: mrgoko123 on November 24, 2015, 05:45:44 pm
I GOT IT TO RUN AT LAST AND I DID NOT USE T4M! i used another thing relating to T4M lol
Post by: DeletedUser on November 24, 2015, 06:10:19 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/Vxxn0Gx.jpg)

Texture Settings: Automatic on both and slider on left
Try this
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FWjNtyfX.jpg&hash=a9df848580e6bb42af20211f45bf2fe2cbe8cf3b)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FQgCAMEr.jpg&hash=4aef4356b45cc8c6742c735ca51942e0a3390adc)
Post by: BluntStuffy on November 24, 2015, 07:49:53 pm
I GOT IT TO RUN AT LAST AND I DID NOT USE T4M! i used another thing relating to T4M lol

THAT'S NOT VERY USEFULL INFORMATION!
Maybe you could tell us what you did, so other people having the same issue can try and see if that works for them as well?
Post by: pinoypapoy on November 25, 2015, 12:42:00 am
I launch the mod and attempt to play SinglePlayer but my game crashes. Im on Steam, 1.7. My game completetly closes and windows says that WaW has stopped working
Post by: unspeaking on November 26, 2015, 06:54:14 am
It keeps crashing on me but my friends can play it. The only difference between me and them is that i play in a windowed version, could that be a problem?
Post by: cqgzxcvbnm on November 27, 2015, 03:05:19 am
i like this Texture ;D
Post by: CounterfitCookie on November 27, 2015, 12:14:15 pm
Currently not working for me, tried everything i can think of :'(
Post by: REDRES on November 27, 2015, 03:13:47 pm
Too many visible static models - not drawing static model
MAX_SCENE_SURFS_SIZE(131072*2) exceeded - not drawing surface
model light cache alloc failed - not drawing model

Unhandled exception caught

The last lines of the console trying  to load the map (using T4M).
Post by: SirCry45 on November 27, 2015, 11:27:59 pm
This map is Awesome! but when I pick up Firesale the map crashes saying "G_Spawn: no free entities" If this is a problem for anyone else and found a way to fix this please reply?
Post by: Tinoriffic on November 29, 2015, 07:12:44 pm
It keeps crashing when I get a Fire Sale..

Yeah, I got a script runtime error twice. Now that you mention it, the last time I got a fire sale was when I got this error.
Post by: eliudjb on December 04, 2015, 03:14:06 am
Got this error
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FVBStfY9.png&hash=61976e26ba110c15c1da14a5ec98270eff5e5865)

Double Post Merge: December 04, 2015, 03:18:36 am
Post by: JiffyNoodles on December 04, 2015, 10:02:47 am
Try this
(http://i.imgur.com/WjNtyfX.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/QgCAMEr.jpg)
jesus christ, not all of us have the ability to run a game on those settings :please: (such as me)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 04, 2015, 11:29:29 am
textures - tiny

or you get rag doll issues and we suspect gspawn
Post by: Jhawk16 on December 05, 2015, 06:31:18 am
No idea why I can't run this map, I have a 960 for crying out loud, I CAN PLAY AT 4K! Why the heck can I not run this map, at all, I have all my settings at max
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 05, 2015, 09:14:32 am
No idea why I can't run this map, I have a 960 for crying out loud, I CAN PLAY AT 4K! Why the heck can I not run this map, at all, I have all my settings at max
well what happens?
Post by: Jhawk16 on December 05, 2015, 11:46:34 am
well what happens?
It just loads and then crashes after it finishes, so far I have only gotten an error report once and it said that a whole bunch of stuff failed to load despite the loading times taking way longer than any other map
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 05, 2015, 07:11:31 pm
Sounds like it's hitting mem limit ( even tho I'm pretty sure this map was within limit, but I haven't played in ages )

You tried t4m?
Post by: smasher248 on December 05, 2015, 08:13:18 pm
the last 2 pages are just the same bug listed over and over again, so i will clarify it once and for all, i cant fix it! stop trying
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 05, 2015, 08:15:01 pm
the last 2 pages are just the same bug listed over and over again, so i will clarify it once and for all, i cant fix it! stop trying
lol, well theres your answer
Post by: Jhawk16 on December 06, 2015, 03:45:32 am
Sounds like it's hitting mem limit ( even tho I'm pretty sure this map was within limit, but I haven't played in ages )

You tried t4m?
I have now, I even tried lowering my texture settings to as low as they can go.
Perhaps you need more than 2gb of vram or ram?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 06, 2015, 03:51:12 am
I have now, I even tried lowering my texture settings to as low as they can go.
Perhaps you need more than 2gb of vram or ram?
the game alone requires 4gb ( ram )

But as smasher said its a common issue apparently, i doubt its related to your hardware
Post by: Jhawk16 on December 06, 2015, 03:56:04 am
the game alone requires 4gb ( ram )

But as smasher said its a common issue apparently, i doubt its related to your hardware
yeah just realised I forgot to put 8gb of ram. Perhaps it is just hardware incompatibility. It would make sense as alot of older games don't run as well as you may think on computers that should be powerful enough to run them. W@W sometimes experiences frame drops even though my PC is enough to run GTA V at ultra 60fps. Well that is all I can think of.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 06, 2015, 04:27:31 am
yeah just realised I forgot to put 8gb of ram. Perhaps it is just hardware incompatibility. It would make sense as alot of older games don't run as well as you may think on computers that should be powerful enough to run them. W@W sometimes experiences frame drops even though my PC is enough to run GTA V at ultra 60fps. Well that is all I can think of.
lol again, like smassher said, Its most likely a issue with the mod, rather than your equipment

Ill speak to Smasher at some point, see if i can help him work it out
Post by: matrixation on December 09, 2015, 11:40:15 pm
Yea...same for me. Is it possible to upload a previous version so that we can all have something to use while the bugs are worked out? From what I see on YT, it looks great albeit through someone else's screen. Peace.
Post by: sonicthecrafter on December 12, 2015, 11:01:14 pm
I love the new feel of an old map, but i feel like the crawlers are too OP. not only are they faster than you, but they can LUNGE AND TELEPORT.. just my couple of cents
Post by: drhackhd on December 13, 2015, 04:58:16 am
crash after load
Post by: kingdubzy on December 13, 2015, 06:35:57 pm
Hey smasher i keep having a problem loading the map its crashing everytime i try solo as in waw closes any ideas
Post by: Mr.ModsHD on December 13, 2015, 09:45:25 pm
yea I'm having the same issue it loads the crashes for me is there a fix for this?
Post by: assassintoliet09 on December 16, 2015, 12:27:30 am
Amazing job! Fells like we are back in BO1! Keep up the great work , Love - Assassin
Post by: Dydoox974 on December 16, 2015, 03:46:58 pm
Mon jeu crash quand je lance la map, pourquoi ?
My game crash when I launch the map, why ?
Post by: Trypii on December 17, 2015, 09:06:12 am
Crashes Everytime me and my mate start teh game coop
Post by: drhackhd on December 17, 2015, 03:31:54 pm
same problem dude
Post by: DannyD on December 18, 2015, 04:30:07 pm
Anyone discovered a fix for the crashing?
Post by: Mr.ModsHD on December 20, 2015, 02:08:27 am
idk if theres a fix or what can the developer of the map at least respawn back or at least put in the title it crashes. IDK why no one has done it
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 21, 2015, 09:30:51 pm
idk if theres a fix or what can the developer of the map at least respawn back or at least put in the title it crashes. IDK why no one has done it
correct, there is just 16 entire pages of comments reporting it lol
Post by: TriceraBanana on December 21, 2015, 10:38:09 pm
I am so excited to play this map with my friends but every time i try playing the map it breaks. Please help.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 21, 2015, 11:23:00 pm
Im just gonna lock the kino topics, this is getting silly ( as usual )
Post by: dadadodo on December 25, 2015, 03:20:29 pm
fix the g spawn please my crash every round 11
Post by: TompulaBoy on December 25, 2015, 05:23:16 pm
Can someone tell me why I can't invite my friend to my lobby. Is there something more that I need to download.
Post by: Alx585 on December 25, 2015, 06:22:43 pm
fix the g spawn please my crash every round 11

So, this topic has been unlocked, i saw an update on my unread post, but i only see another guy saying something 'bout the crash again....i thought it was some kind of update  :'(
Post by: smasher248 on December 25, 2015, 07:17:05 pm
I have found the problem(lights) will either be uploaded tonight or tomorrow
Post by: Superiority on December 25, 2015, 11:00:20 pm

This is by far my fav map. i really hope you fix the crash with the fire sale as well. i cant wait to play it again when its playable :D
Post by: sevengpluke on December 26, 2015, 12:55:53 am

Nice that you found the problem.  :nyan:
Post by: chaotty on December 26, 2015, 09:00:01 am
hey every time i load my game with mod its always getting erros wiht v2 but not v1 pls help or  send me link to v1 were my friennds can downlaod it
Post by: GimmeaHotdog on December 26, 2015, 07:25:14 pm
the map looks awesome but it crashed again :(
Post by: smasher248 on December 26, 2015, 08:23:44 pm
This is by far my fav map. i really hope you fix the crash with the fire sale as well. i cant wait to play it again when its playable :D

what is the problem exactly with fire sale, i cant seem to get it
Post by: eliudjb on December 26, 2015, 08:27:09 pm
what is the problem exactly with fire sale, i cant seem to get it

Someting about gspawn, when you grab firesale
Post by: smasher248 on December 26, 2015, 08:39:43 pm
Someting about gspawn, when you grab firesale

probably just a one off, if anyone else gets it, let me know
Post by: Superiority on December 27, 2015, 01:20:23 am
probably just a one off, if anyone else gets it, let me know

For me it crashes every single time i get fire sale.
Post by: InFInIX on December 27, 2015, 02:40:51 pm
Is this the updatet version don't seee a v2.1 or something don't want to download again "'cause of size"  :gusta: ;)
Post by: GimmeaHotdog on December 27, 2015, 04:46:20 pm
it keeps crashing for me dude and i like this map its one of my favrite maps so ya so how do u stop it from crashing?
 :'( :'( :'( :'(
Post by: ZE~Skullcrusher on December 27, 2015, 05:19:42 pm
I hate the panzar soldat so much.Too OP. Pentagon thief was better in my opinion. Maybe put a link for the 1.0 version?
Post by: smasher248 on December 27, 2015, 07:41:52 pm
I hate the panzar soldat so much.Too OP. Pentagon thief was better in my opinion. Maybe put a link for the 1.0 version?

no
Post by: d0ngerino on December 28, 2015, 03:17:24 am
Question: I turn the power on and I can't find the perk bottles for the ee.. I'm running v2, am I doing something wrong or
Post by: GimmeaHotdog on December 28, 2015, 04:43:35 am
Question: it keeps crashing for me dude and i like this map its one of my favrite maps so ya so how do u stop it from crashing?
 :'( :'( :'( :'(
Post by: drhackhd on December 29, 2015, 12:14:42 am
it keeps crashing
Post by: smasher248 on December 29, 2015, 09:57:53 am
it keeps crashing
(https://i.gyazo.com/286e1de2a8140722dfb13f1021b34cd5.png)

ik, so stop posting that, i found out the problem, but i have to find out which lights are causing it, and seeing as there are about 200 lights, and it takes 10 mins to compile, it is taking a while
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 29, 2015, 09:58:26 am
(https://gyazo.com/286e1de2a8140722dfb13f1021b34cd5)

ik, so stop posting that, i found out the problem, but i have to find out which lights are causing it, and seeing as there are about 200 lights, and it takes 10 mins to compile, it is taking a while
see why i locked it?  :D

people dont read my friend

its not a lack of ability to do so, its a lack of the required energy to look up 3 posts apparently :D
Post by: smasher248 on December 29, 2015, 10:06:21 am
see why i locked it?  :D

people dont read my friend

its not a lack of ability to do so, its a lack of the required energy to look up 3 posts apparently :D

lol i never realised it was that bad, but i actually thought i had fixed the problem when i asked u, but i hadnt loaded any of the guns into the map, so thats why it wasnt crashing, once they were back in it started again, so now im just removing all the lights in a room to see which it is
Post by: matrixation on December 29, 2015, 10:12:50 am
I tried it again a couple of nights ago after maxing out all my settings and using an R9 380. It loads and plays for quite a while before it crashes. It's nice to hear that there is attention focused on this mod. Thanks for your effort.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 29, 2015, 10:16:50 am
I tried it again a couple of nights ago after maxing out all my settings and using an R9 380. It loads and plays for quite a while before it crashes. It's nice to hear that there is attention focused on this mod. Thanks for your effort.
this makes me think it probably is lighting or something

As a asset problem should crash on launch
Post by: smasher248 on December 29, 2015, 11:42:12 am
It should be cause the problem is fixed when I delete all lights in the map, and the error says that it's a lighting problem to do with lightning to many surfaces(high very aw models lol) so I just need to find out which, but if necessary I will just release map with only sun light, it's better than no map
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 29, 2015, 12:02:34 pm
It should be cause the problem is fixed when I delete all lights in the map, and the error says that it's a lighting problem to do with lightning to many surfaces(high very aw models lol) so I just need to find out which, but if necessary I will just release map with only sun light, it's better than no map
im sure some sort of solution will come up. Just make sure to back up the map file just in case
Post by: zombieguy7271 on December 30, 2015, 07:39:56 pm
i put T4M on my WaW and the map still crashes my gane can someone help me?
Post by: Forestcraft on January 03, 2016, 04:39:36 pm
please help every time I launch the game with the mod it crashes my game how do I fix this I am on a hp starwars edition laptop and I would love to play world at war with this mod please help me on how to get it to work with this mod
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 03, 2016, 08:16:38 pm
please help every time I launch the game with the mod it crashes my game how do I fix this I am on a hp starwars edition laptop and I would love to play world at war with this mod please help me on how to get it to work with this mod
He doesnt know what the problem is

We were talking about it the other day, im gonna try and help him figure it out, in the mean time, unfortunately you prob wont be able to play this just yet
Post by: steviewonder87 on January 03, 2016, 08:49:07 pm
If you run the map in dev mode with logfile on it should give you the exact reason why it's crashing. If it's max scene surfs (which I get randomly while using some BO3 guns sometimes), which I suspect it might be, then you might need to lower the polys on some of your AW guns in Maya.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 03, 2016, 08:57:14 pm
If you run the map in dev mode with logfile on it should give you the exact reason why it's crashing. If it's max scene surfs (which I get randomly while using some BO3 guns sometimes), which I suspect it might be, then you might need to lower the polys on some of your AW guns in Maya.
It seems to be something with lights in the map file from what i gather so far

funny you mention the AW gun coz i actually remember one of the AW models in this map being a problem previously?

I wonder if its a light thats hitting a certain model that dodgy or something like that
Post by: smasher248 on January 03, 2016, 11:17:43 pm

it aint guns,  i removed all, and it still crashed, defiantly light related
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 03, 2016, 11:18:24 pm
it aint guns,  i removed all, and it still crashed, defiantly light related
you still have gun models in the map on the wall tho
Post by: TyCooper8 on January 04, 2016, 11:43:49 am
I'm also having issues with launching the map, crashes upon selecting it. Let me know if you need me to do any sleuthing, I'm sure it's hard to explore it when you aren't having the problem.
Post by: smasher248 on January 04, 2016, 01:10:31 pm
you still have gun models in the map on the wall tho

yeah but they are all low poly world models, only one of which is ghosts or onward, the rest are mw3 or before, so they wont be causing a problem, however it could be the static models in the map, as some of them are high poly aw models, i will try removing them and see
Post by: CR19 on January 05, 2016, 03:34:45 pm
Man!This map is fantastic.Downloading...Nice job man!We waiting for that good maps.Do another map like that Thank you very much!
Post by: TheNightOwl15 on January 05, 2016, 06:10:20 pm
I'm kinda stuck rn, the panzer soldat threw me into a inaccessible area of the map. how do i turn on server cheats? i tried sv_cheats 1 but it didnt work little help here please :/
Post by: KangarooChili on January 07, 2016, 02:59:35 am
Please fix this map smasher I really want to play  :'(
Post by: Syntrax on January 07, 2016, 03:16:16 pm
I'm kinda stuck rn, the panzer soldat threw me into a inaccessible area of the map. how do i turn on server cheats? i tried sv_cheats 1 but it didnt work little help here please :/

I just got this same problem.
Post by: smasher248 on January 13, 2016, 07:39:14 pm
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FieYFLN5.jpg&hash=8a699b1f4b1b446a1c3ba9733a98dbdc9dfb8aba)

The map is now working, Special thanks to HarryBo21
Just working on a few map details and changing the lighting a bit
Post by: Mr.ModsHD on January 13, 2016, 09:52:42 pm
once u finish that u are releasing it?
Post by: JiffyNoodles on January 13, 2016, 10:29:43 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/ieYFLN5.jpg)

cool.
Might have to play this again when the patch drops
Post by: KangarooChili on January 14, 2016, 03:51:22 am
(http://i.imgur.com/ieYFLN5.jpg)

I really like this map, and most of the features you've added, but could you please add an option to play with or without the boss and/or the crawlers? Panzar Soldier in pretty cool, but sometimes I could do without him and I don't know a single soul that loves the nova crawlers. Anyways great work  :)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 14, 2016, 07:59:40 pm
I really like this map, and most of the features you've added, but could you please add an option to play with or without the boss and/or the crawlers? Panzar Soldier in pretty cool, but sometimes I could do without him and I don't know a single soul that loves the nova crawlers. Anyways great work  :)
i love novas
Post by: steviewonder87 on January 14, 2016, 08:30:53 pm
i love novas

Me too. :nyan:
Post by: Koan on January 14, 2016, 08:36:00 pm
i love novas

I fucking despise them, but I like Hellhounds so my opinion isn't valid here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Post by: tomikaze on January 14, 2016, 08:38:42 pm
I fucking despise them, but I like Hellhounds so my opinion isn't valid here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
WTF? Hellhounds on Kino were like someone just handing you a free max ammo, at least novas changed up the gameplay so you weren't just lining up headshots for days.
Post by: Koan on January 14, 2016, 09:10:09 pm
WTF? Hellhounds on Kino were like someone just handing you a free max ammo, at least novas changed up the gameplay so you weren't just lining up headshots for days.

Not for their ease or difficulty. I just prefer the way Hellhounds changed gameplay to the way Novas did. There are some bosses I like, some I don't, and Novas are one of the bosses I don't like. I think George was an awesome boss because of how much he challenged your strategy when the map was released, forcing you to take him into account and plan your game around him. Novas didn't change the way I played the game or challenge my strategy at all. Hellhounds did at least some of that.

But hey, opinions, right? :please:
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 14, 2016, 09:15:39 pm
Not for their ease or difficulty. I just prefer the way Hellhounds changed gameplay to the way Novas did. There are some bosses I like, some I don't, and Novas are one of the bosses I don't like. I think George was an awesome boss because of how much he challenged your strategy when the map was released, forcing you to take him into account and plan your game around him. Novas didn't change the way I played the game or challenge my strategy at all. Hellhounds did at least some of that.

But hey, opinions, right? :please:
george ruined campers and trainers too, another reason i love him - coz people are always trying to dump him on their mates, then run back to their "spot"

mate then brings him back

lol
Post by: SynHD on January 14, 2016, 09:23:54 pm
I can play the map fine but it does not work for my friend. every time they try to play it, it starts loading and then crashes. The mod it self loads, just not the map. can anyone help with this? their computer runs perfectly fine and it is slightly better than my own, so I do not see a reason why I can play this and they cannot
Title: Re: Kino: The Rebirth V3
Post by: smasher248 on March 17, 2016, 12:34:23 am
download updated

panzar, weapons, EE, Optimisation, detail and some other things
Post by: JiffyNoodles on March 17, 2016, 02:05:48 am
download updated

You are a legend mate. Was genuinely waiting for you to release this.
Post by: MaxCarnage696 on March 17, 2016, 05:20:48 am
download updated

http://imgur.com/bgdcmTn (http://imgur.com/bgdcmTn) fucking amazing map man :D it's as sheer masterpiece. I found some bugs I thought that I would share.

1. Firesale doesn't work.
2. The map on the wall which shows you were the box is located doesn't work.
3. Box sometimes changes to the original colour when moving around the map ( not exactly a problem but I thought I would tell you anyway)
4. Ray gun has no sounds ( firing, reloading etc. )
5. The Famas when paped is invisible
http://imgur.com/xCZydI5 (http://imgur.com/xCZydI5)
6. Model 1886 appears to be huge in the box

Only minor problems but overall has turned out to be a masterpiece of a map in my opinion :D
Post by: TOXICRICHTOFEN on March 17, 2016, 05:24:02 am

I like them  :P
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on March 17, 2016, 05:29:08 am
I like them  :P
Who doesnt love some "farting gas zombies" every now and then?
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.akamai.steamusercontent.com%2Fugc%2F631908768474304621%2F889054B40777EEF3709C04092321B47CC02E31BD%2F%3Finterpolation%3Dlanczos-none%26amp%3Boutput-format%3Djpeg%26amp%3Boutput-quality%3D95%26amp%3Bfit%3Dinside%257C637%3A358%26amp%3Bcomposite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%257C637%3A358%26amp%3Bbackground-color%3Dblack&hash=588486b00c2ce938219729747af6c0b56cc8ed5d)
Im tired Ok?
Post by: smasher248 on March 17, 2016, 09:55:02 am
http://imgur.com/bgdcmTn (http://imgur.com/bgdcmTn) fucking amazing map man :D it's as sheer masterpiece. I found some bugs I thought that I would share.

1. Firesale doesn't work.
2. The map on the wall which shows you were the box is located doesn't work.
3. Box sometimes changes to the original colour when moving around the map ( not exactly a problem but I thought I would tell you anyway)
4. Ray gun has no sounds ( firing, reloading etc. )
5. The Famas when paped is invisible
http://imgur.com/xCZydI5 (http://imgur.com/xCZydI5)
6. Model 1886 appears to be huge in the box

Only minor problems but overall has turned out to be a masterpiece of a map in my opinion :D

thank you, i will give it a few more days for any more bugs then release the fixes
Post by: Crowzo on March 17, 2016, 03:49:49 pm
Finally the update, so hyped, I'll be playing later, I loved V1 and V2, can't wait to see how good this is, I'll be expecting it's better since no Pentagon thief, and Zap guns, can't wait to play.
Post by: Tim Smith on March 17, 2016, 04:39:27 pm
Did you credit me ? Lol jk. Congrats on the release :).
Post by: smasher248 on March 17, 2016, 04:53:12 pm
Did you credit me ? Lol jk. Congrats on the release :).

sorry, will add u in a minute, what was it for again?
Post by: Tim Smith on March 17, 2016, 05:09:05 pm
sorry, will add u in a minute, what was it for again?
i srsly don't know :please:. Ah how about some guns help :gusta:.
Post by: Crowzo on March 17, 2016, 06:13:32 pm
Was expecting less glitches, there is so many, V2 was nearly bug free and this has gone the reverse way, Smasher i fucking love this map, but the glitches can make it unplayable, Model 1887 is too big in the box, when hipfiring with the ripper it jolts your screen, No sound for the raygun, broken firesale, box skin changes, PaP'd famas is non existent with a model, Cel 3 does barely anything to zombies, Panzer has too much health, the brightness is too bright or too dark, its too bright in areas when mine is a decent brightness too. Please fix these bugs, I love this map so much but the bugs are making it hard to play
Post by: smasher248 on March 17, 2016, 07:42:40 pm
when hipfiring with the ripper it jolts your screen, broken firesale, box skin changes, Cel 3 does barely anything to zombies, Panzer has too much health, the brightness is too bright or too dark, its too bright in areas when mine is a decent brightness too.

not bugs, and the only ones affecting gameplay is the firesale and possibly ray gun
Post by: timelordalex on March 17, 2016, 07:54:51 pm
whats with the panzer craze? have i missed something? probably wont update this - no more thief or mark 2?
Post by: smasher248 on March 17, 2016, 08:16:26 pm
whats with the panzer craze? have i missed something? probably wont update this - no more thief or mark 2?

nope dont like either of them
Post by: CODCZ115 on March 17, 2016, 08:51:48 pm
My buddy and I were having some fun playing the map, just started round 16, then got this error.

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FIDfpSho.png&hash=a3ab544a7b7f88e21d0513202ac2e772b071bbbd)
Post by: smasher248 on March 17, 2016, 10:02:43 pm
what ere u doing?
Post by: CODCZ115 on March 17, 2016, 10:10:20 pm
what ere u doing?

If asking me, round 16 had just started, I heard the sound that the Panzer was coming, and my friend activated the song "115". Which right after I heard the song start, I got that error.

I hope the info helps. Sorry I did not state this in my original post. LOVE THE MAP!!!!
Post by: AKScorpion75 on March 17, 2016, 11:23:28 pm
V# LIFE SAVER HORRAY
Post by: Superiority on March 18, 2016, 11:23:45 am
1st off, GREAT MAP! love it. but other then the bugs others have said, for me it crashes every single time the Panzer appears. witch sucks cause the Panzer is my fav boss and this is my fav bo1 map :'( so i can only play 6-7 rounds till he shows up and crash with the same error CODCZ115 has. i really hope this can be fixed :)
Post by: PIXX3L on March 18, 2016, 11:58:47 am
First things first: I absolutely LOVE this map :nyan:

but there are some little issues I thought I should tell u:
-the PaPed starting pistol has no camo
-I had the exact same G_spawn error ( I was just shooting my zombie train @ round 26)
-I had the gersch device and went down, I got up with quick revive and suddenly I had 130 of them! :poker:
-One of the weapons in the box is HUGE

Post by: smasher248 on March 18, 2016, 12:35:42 pm
First things first: I absolutely LOVE this map :nyan:

but there are some little issues I thought I should tell u:
-the PaPed starting pistol has no camo
-I had the exact same G_spawn error ( I was just shooting my zombie train @ round 26)
-I had the gersch device and went down, I got up with quick revive and suddenly I had 130 of them! :poker:
-One of the weapons in the box is HUGE

what were u doing when u got gspawn
Post by: Superiority on March 18, 2016, 12:39:26 pm
for me it was when panzer came down. other then that i cant be sure what causes it.
Post by: smasher248 on March 18, 2016, 01:38:40 pm
for me it was when panzer came down. other then that i cant be sure what causes it.

what was ur weapon? were u firing?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on March 18, 2016, 01:42:08 pm
most likely something gets spawned on "between_round_over" somewhere

i would wager something somewhere isnt getting deleted, so eventually hit a limit when that other ent gets created
Post by: Superiority on March 18, 2016, 01:44:23 pm

i was useing the pistol you get at the start and the M14 (i think it was the m14, the one you get off the wall in the 1st room) i have done it a few times now and it always crashes when he spawns.
Post by: alex-125 on March 18, 2016, 02:28:52 pm
So I had QR and jugg ,and I went down  and I got this infinite hell's retriever .

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FbxLClcE.jpg%3F1&hash=36054febcd80d2a2f39c0b96522b17f8ad3ddafa)
Post by: PixelEssence on March 18, 2016, 03:31:52 pm
Really cool looking map, love it, the map crashed on my friends and I though, and the fire sale appears to be broken... If you can fix that I would definitely play it again. The crash was due to a script run time error apparently.
Post by: EpicDerp372 on March 18, 2016, 04:13:45 pm
V3 changelog?
Post by: alex-125 on March 18, 2016, 05:52:27 pm
Don't Know if this is a bug or not but with the sliquifier I one shot killed the panzer .
Post by: CODCZ115 on March 18, 2016, 06:24:02 pm
I think it would actually be cool (fun/funny) if there was at least 1 gun, when PaP'ed, it was this big. Not sure what gun this is, but this is how it looked to me in game.

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FWzQ0DCc.png&hash=6e0951e5a7800d6acf98dfea1c3ce50a1523b9cc)
Post by: smasher248 on March 18, 2016, 06:25:48 pm
I think it would actually be cool (fun/funny) if there was at least 1 gun, when PaP'ed, it was this big. Not sure what gun this is, but this is how it looked to me in game.

(http://i.imgur.com/WzQ0DCc.png)

LOL that is fucking amazing, i half want to keep it like that, but i wont :(
Post by: Superiority on March 18, 2016, 06:28:42 pm
yeah its the 1887 thats that big. i have a screenshot of it in the random box being that huge too.
Post by: CODCZ115 on March 18, 2016, 06:45:17 pm
OFF TOPIC
Not to get off subject, but often I wondered what the zombie map makers of Treyarch think of some of the more epic custom maps that have come out. I would love to be a fly on the wall if these guys get together, and check out these maps and play them. To be honest, a lot of these maps have elements that I know they must think are cool. This map for instance, Dead Ship, Das Herrenhaus, Oil Rig, Hobo Ville and the list goes on and on. If only the guys could band together, create a YouTube or Twitch channel and call it, TREYARCH PLAYS CUSTOM ZOMBIES, and it featured live commentary. Would be a popular show.

I'm sorry so many of us have been pointing out these minor errors/bugs with the map. I do hope you find the time to continue to work on it, and get what you can fixed. The replay value on a map like this is very high, or at least will be once the kinks are ironed out. GREAT job with the map, as I said, I prefer it over the original version. Good luck with it.
Post by: smasher248 on March 18, 2016, 09:30:17 pm
OFF TOPIC
Not to get off subject, but often I wondered what the zombie map makers of Treyarch think of some of the more epic custom maps that have come out. I would love to be a fly on the wall if these guys get together, and check out these maps and play them. To be honest, a lot of these maps have elements that I know they must think are cool. This map for instance, Dead Ship, Das Herrenhaus, Oil Rig, Hobo Ville and the list goes on and on. If only the guys could band together, create a YouTube or Twitch channel and call it, TREYARCH PLAYS CUSTOM ZOMBIES, and it featured live commentary. Would be a popular show.

I'm sorry so many of us have been pointing out these minor errors/bugs with the map. I do hope you find the time to continue to work on it, and get what you can fixed. The replay value on a map like this is very high, or at least will be once the kinks are ironed out. GREAT job with the map, as I said, I prefer it over the original version. Good luck with it.

thanks :) all the bugs mentioned so far have been fixed EXCEPT one of the gspans, i cannot replicate it and therfore cant fix it, but once i get that and finish detailing spawn i will release, also please dont spoil EE if u figure it out, give everyone a chance to figure this out, then i will post a guide in a separte topic somewhere.
Post by: Crowzo on March 18, 2016, 09:49:25 pm
thanks :) all the bugs mentioned so far have been fixed EXCEPT one of the gspans, i cannot replicate it and therfore cant fix it, but once i get that and finish detailing spawn i will release, also please dont spoil EE if u figure it out, give everyone a chance to figure this out, then i will post a guide in a separte topic somewhere.
So the maps been updated? or are we waiting for dat
Post by: Harry Bo21 on March 19, 2016, 12:11:11 am
So the maps been updated? or are we waiting for dat
it has but needs "another" basically
Post by: Superiority on March 19, 2016, 12:40:31 am
i hope the update is out soon :) me and my friend want to relive old BO1 zombie times on this map.
Post by: smasher248 on March 19, 2016, 12:40:37 am
it has but needs "another" basically

xD this is turning into bridge :P
Post by: sampoltex on March 19, 2016, 12:42:16 am
so what's new for V3?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on March 19, 2016, 01:48:01 am
xD this is turning into bridge :P
lol nah, think you still need 4 more updates to catch that one up don't ya? Lol
Post by: SacredSlayer on March 19, 2016, 05:47:52 pm
G_spawn error ruined my play through :( along with getting tomahawks that were overpowered every time we went down. Great map but with these two things being prevalent, it pushes me away from wanting to play it more.
Post by: DeletedUser on March 19, 2016, 05:49:23 pm
Me an a buddy of mine played this multiple times and there is already a game breaking glitch. Unlimited tomahawks post getting downed? Also runtime errors? Great looking map nonetheless.
Post by: smasher248 on March 19, 2016, 06:57:50 pm
G_spawn error ruined my play through :( along with getting tomahawks that were overpowered every time we went down. Great map but with these two things being prevalent, it pushes me away from wanting to play it more.

oh no! please dont leave, u mean so much to me
Post by: AKScorpion75 on March 19, 2016, 08:17:36 pm
any1 wanna hmu with the new easter egg steps
Post by: PIXX3L on March 19, 2016, 08:24:03 pm
I used the ak12 when I got the g_spawn error
Post by: FinalKill9175 on March 20, 2016, 04:28:19 am
Great map, kind of buggy:
-Some guns paped were completely invisible (ex. the famas) and I could onyl see my players hands holding nothing.
-Collision boxes on the nova crawlers seemed too large and I would always get caught on them
-Once again, some glitchy, misplaced and weird textures on guns

Otherwise, I love the map! I do see lots of replay-ability in this map.
Post by: vendettared on March 20, 2016, 07:07:51 am
An astoundingly detailed map regrettably plagued with numerous bugs.

-Unlimited glowing (one shot?) tomahawks whenever a player is downed and subsequently revived.
-Model 1997 (shotgun) has the appearance of a highly unusual comically large gun.
-Game-breaking error (On a 4-man team, shooting the Panzer Soldat near the stairs on the respawn point broke the game for us) I'm not sure if it had to be specifically near the stairs or if it was because of the Panzer, my team elected to avoid replaying the game after the game crashed)
-The opening scene with the helicopter glitched big time for us as a 4 player team. It veered away from the landing zone and yet the round started anyway even if haven't landed yet. I quit the game and had the others re-connect and fortunately, it skipped the helicopter scene and started the players on the ground already.

This is potentially the most impressive remake since Nacht Der Untoten. I hope you get the time to fix the bugs but at any rate, thanks for sharing the map man!
Post by: MrFighGod on March 20, 2016, 08:55:40 am
I got stuck on the wall (Panzer Hook me) and Zombie Can't Hit me Or eat me  :poker:
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F1Qda8Dd.jpg&hash=cf54e681ad6d02663f4bcd08b39efcf5c710a060)
Post by: smasher248 on March 20, 2016, 11:08:11 am
ok so i found what was causing the gspawn, one of my early brushes was accidently a script_brushmodel as i went around the map it got copied and now there are to many entites so im just switching them all back to worldspawn and it will be fine
Post by: Superiority on March 20, 2016, 02:56:56 pm
ok so i found what was causing the gspawn, one of my early brushes was accidently a script_brushmodel as i went around the map it got copied and now there are to many entites so im just switching them all back to worldspawn and it will be fine

awesome news! i cant wait to play it again <3
Post by: CODCZ115 on March 20, 2016, 09:37:25 pm

Yes incredible news. Good job man on finding a fix to the issue. Can't wait to play this map again and get to round 115. 😊
Post by: XCyberHDX on March 20, 2016, 10:11:45 pm
Is there an easter egg in V2 because the original one doesnt work  :(
Post by: itsstruck on March 20, 2016, 11:25:02 pm
would love it if you added the easter egg back in, as well as fixed the "G_Spawn: no free entities" error
Post by: smasher248 on March 20, 2016, 11:44:26 pm
would love it if you added the easter egg back in, as well as fixed the "G_Spawn: no free entities" error

there is an easter egg, look
and i will release a fix for the gspawn
Post by: XCyberHDX on March 21, 2016, 02:18:13 am
I played the map for 2 hours strait looking to find a way to do the easter egg and havent found a single clue, if your like me tho I have to look them up but theres no video for the V2 of the map. Only V1 of the map came up. :-\
Post by: truenightmare on March 21, 2016, 02:42:20 am
This map is everything I want in a remake :P

Me and a friend record this and loved it how ever the panzer was a pain, we felt like it was released too early or too often but wasn't sure which was more of a pain

anyway great map :)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on March 21, 2016, 06:48:41 am
I played the map for 2 hours strait looking to find a way to do the easter egg and havent found a single clue, if your like me tho I have to look them up but theres no video for the V2 of the map. Only V1 of the map came up. :-\
wish people would look

also please dont spoil EE if u figure it out, give everyone a chance to figure this out, then i will post a guide in a separte topic somewhere.
Post by: lamasher1120 on March 21, 2016, 12:52:12 pm
when i reach to round 16 and play a while.suddeenly,the game crashed,and in the cod waw console it said no free entities. :P :( ???
Post by: neanesis on March 21, 2016, 05:06:38 pm
can you let the V2 on the download list ? the V3 is to dark and buggy (g spawn, wallhack zombies impossible to kill, buggy weapons like the model, ect...)
if you change the EE it's not the same map anymore for me ;)

why don't you make another map ? the v2 was not good enough ?
Post by: smasher248 on March 21, 2016, 05:54:24 pm
can you let the V2 on the download list ? the V3 is to dark and buggy (g spawn, wallhack zombies impossible to kill, buggy weapons like the model, ect...)
if you change the EE it's not the same map anymore for me ;)

why don't you make another map ? the v2 was not good enough ?

nope  and nope

Edit: update will be tommorrow, just need to figure out why rgun wont play sounds :/
Post by: _ChaosKevin on March 21, 2016, 06:09:58 pm
Kino: The Rebirth V4
Now with a brand new perk:
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediafire.com%2Fconvkey%2Fba5d%2Fbr529hb9toj771fzg.jpg&hash=daad8bf624705c9564d85cac27e1e864587f0162)
Sorry, but i couldn't hold back.  ;D
Post by: smasher248 on March 21, 2016, 06:29:01 pm
Kino: The Rebirth V4
Now with a brand new perk:
(http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/ba5d/br529hb9toj771fzg.jpg)
Sorry, but i couldn't hold back.  ;D

i fucking love it!
Post by: iFameMC on March 22, 2016, 12:06:11 pm
This map was an absolute gem to play! It really allowed me to feel the atmosphere of Kino, while maintaining a futuristic vibe, similiar to EXO Zombies (That's a good thing). I believe that everyone should try this map, it really challenges the regular player, but has that fun and entertaining feeling to it.

Pros:

- Atmosphere
- Guns
- Idea (Wonderful!)
- Basically everything :)

Cons:

- Nothing, so far.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Keep it up, man!  ;)
Post by: smasher248 on March 22, 2016, 01:14:45 pm

Cons:

- Nothing, so far.
- broken beyond belief xD -

but thanks, glad u enjoyed it
Post by: MrFighGod on March 22, 2016, 01:52:35 pm
I Have Hell's Retriever By get revive. and it unlimited , can kill zombie
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FVI4Cpdb.jpg&hash=47c9d735305f5944fd772bbc43608a266f47ed15)
And WTF is This ?
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Feun7J3u.jpg&hash=23a65922dcd6dfe3c4cbce7808e023cac0473a91)
Post by: IceGrenade on March 22, 2016, 04:07:16 pm
Great Map Bro! Was Awesome playing 2 players.
Post by: truenightmare on March 22, 2016, 11:23:20 pm
A bug I wanted to note, the fire sale doesn't work on this map
Post by: itsstruck on March 23, 2016, 12:42:40 am
have you fixed the gspawn error yet? would love to play this again
Post by: Superiority on March 23, 2016, 04:37:18 pm
have you fixed the gspawn error yet? would love to play this again

gee let the guy work. itll get done when its done.
Post by: smasher248 on March 23, 2016, 06:53:58 pm
LOL yet another update, unless there are any game breaking bugs from now on i wont update, so this is V4 all mentioned bugs are fixed + a couple guns and a bit of map detail + minor layout change in mp9 room to stop easy training, have fun :)
Title: Re: Kino: The Rebirth V4
Post by: Tim Smith on March 23, 2016, 06:56:31 pm
LOL yet another update, unless there are any game breaking bugs from now on i wont update, so this is V4 all mentioned bugs are fixed + a couple guns and a bit of map detail + minor layout change in mp9 room to stop easy training, have fun :)
noice. Will give this a go soon.
Post by: CODCZ115 on March 23, 2016, 07:09:22 pm
V4! Thank you for all your hard work on this incredible map.
Post by: DeletedUser on March 23, 2016, 07:22:08 pm
The map won't install in the mods folder... probably you didn't set the path.
Post by: smasher248 on March 23, 2016, 07:23:43 pm

does for me
Post by: CODCZ115 on March 23, 2016, 07:30:35 pm

Map installed fine for me, and plays fine also.
Post by: DeletedUser on March 23, 2016, 08:33:44 pm
yep it works my bad lmao
Post by: ThatOneCoconut on March 23, 2016, 10:29:21 pm
I love everything about this map, except the fact that the panzer has the claw. He kill me every time he uses it.
Post by: Noxes5431 on March 23, 2016, 10:54:49 pm
What's new in version 3 and 4?????
Post by: neanesis on March 23, 2016, 10:57:25 pm
bugs correction, it's all. But for the EE i have no clues... i spent 2 hours but found nothing to activate (except money, music and tpPAP)
Post by: fbigames on March 24, 2016, 03:42:20 am

this is my recording vedio... welcome to see it and sat your opinion

Completely unrelated video to topic, also videos go in Youtube-section -HitmanVere
Post by: Superiority on March 24, 2016, 05:02:37 am
What's new in version 3 and 4?????

yeah id love to know too haha

i think v4 is just a bug fix thou
Post by: AKScorpion75 on March 24, 2016, 10:04:05 pm
v4?
Post by: smasher248 on March 24, 2016, 10:22:05 pm
yeah id love to know too haha

i think v4 is just a bug fix thou

i added some map detail for the hell of it, fixed all bugs mentioned added a couple of guns and that is pretty much it, also here is clue for step one of EE: Gersch, generator, alley.
Post by: CODCZ115 on March 25, 2016, 04:57:30 am
Was playing earlier with someone, and we eventually started experiencing "unlimited ammo". We could not reload our guns, as the ammo never ran out. Think it was high teens, early 20 rounds.

Post by: HandofGaia on March 27, 2016, 12:30:03 am
Hi

I can't join my friend and my friend can't join me :/
Post by: smasher248 on March 27, 2016, 03:31:37 pm
Hi

I can't join my friend and my friend can't join me :/

nothing to do with the map
Post by: HandofGaia on March 27, 2016, 03:53:30 pm
nothing to do with the map

Yeah but it doesn't work :/
Post by: smasher248 on March 27, 2016, 05:28:42 pm
Yeah but it doesn't work :/

k
Post by: HandofGaia on March 27, 2016, 05:30:07 pm
k

We'll try tonight, maybe that was our connection, I'll tell you
The first version of the map was awesome, I can't wait to try it !!
Post by: Stealth7800 on March 27, 2016, 05:59:57 pm

What is The Devmap Command exactly i've been trying to get it
Post by: smasher248 on March 27, 2016, 07:06:39 pm

why?
Post by: eliudjb on March 27, 2016, 10:26:00 pm
why?

Maybe is for his homework... :p
Post by: JiffyNoodles on March 27, 2016, 11:37:26 pm

here it is:
/devmap  nazi_zombie_stopbeingascumbagcheaterandplaynormally
enter that one, and it should work :please:
Post by: JosephMerry on March 28, 2016, 01:19:25 pm
I really like the map and the changes you made, but it has been closing out of the map on me with some type of error, when I get to wave like 10+ it does it every time I get up there.
Post by: PIXX3L on March 30, 2016, 10:17:13 pm
Its not really about the map, but what is this devmap thingie some people wrote about earlier in this thread? :o
And y does it annoy others? Just wondering cause Im kinda new here :)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on March 31, 2016, 01:11:12 am
Its not really about the map, but what is this devmap thingie some people wrote about earlier in this thread? :o
devmap = cheating

And most of us work really hard to prevent cheating on our maps, for moral reason, but also coz 9/10 times if you use cheats ( especially giveweapon or noclip ) can break the map or particular features - which often leads to people posting bugs that don't exist that we spend weeks trying to find that we never will

Lol the basic rundown, the creators hate cheating
Post by: JiffyNoodles on March 31, 2016, 01:45:25 am
here's your Devmap:
/devmap nazi_zombie_stopbeingacheatingscumbagandplayproperly
ENter that, and the map should just give you all you need :please:
Post by: danieltuning14 on April 01, 2016, 01:30:07 am
what easter egg?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on April 01, 2016, 03:04:18 am
what easter egg?
the one that no one has figured out yet
Title: Re: (Broken) Kino: The Rebirth V4
Post by: harve99 on April 01, 2016, 01:43:13 pm
Is the first place for the mystery box fixed? Every time I start a new game it always spawns in the room with stamin-up
Post by: Harry Bo21 on April 01, 2016, 07:23:49 pm
Is the first place for the mystery box fixed? Every time I start a new game it always spawns in the room with stamin-up
maybe he wanted it that way
Post by: harve99 on April 01, 2016, 07:25:27 pm
maybe he wanted it that way

Good point,just wondering if it was intentional or not!
Post by: smasher248 on April 01, 2016, 08:36:31 pm
Good point,just wondering if it was intentional or not!

its not, just a coincedance
Post by: harve99 on April 01, 2016, 08:38:06 pm
its not, just a coincedance

Well clearly my luck is terrible and I need to play the map more to get a better location  :D
Post by: anon1 on April 01, 2016, 09:07:41 pm
I figured out most of the easter egg but not all of it  :-\. However I will not say anything just in case the creator doesn't want me to.

But there is a glitch that occurred when I had mule kick and I went down, I still retained my third weapon but every time I got a weapon it was added to my inventory instead of replacing the current gun I was holding.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on April 01, 2016, 10:15:23 pm
Loving the new tag for the map XD
Post by: smasher248 on April 02, 2016, 12:15:07 am
Loving the new tag for the map XD
driunk and april
Post by: Cozza2002 on April 02, 2016, 01:45:34 pm
Has anyone found out the easter egg yet or use stilll looking
Post by: lockmatt10101 on April 03, 2016, 03:30:58 pm
Your a champion. How many hours I spent messing around on the original kino wishing it looked like this.
Post by: CyberMan1011 on April 04, 2016, 05:07:53 am
Has anyone found out the easter egg yet or use stilll looking

Ditto
Post by: JiffyNoodles on April 04, 2016, 06:10:37 am
Ditto
I'll give you a hint...
Ascension
Post by: BluDGamingHD on April 04, 2016, 07:28:04 pm
Great Map smasher, love it really brang back some good memories, BUT I HATE THAT BOSS, lol it killed me i just wanted to pap.
Post by: CyberMan1011 on April 05, 2016, 08:20:41 pm
I'll give you a hint...
Ascension
Is this supposed to be the first step?
Post by: smasher248 on April 05, 2016, 09:19:38 pm
just a clue, gersch, gen, alley
Post by: JiffyNoodles on April 06, 2016, 12:18:43 am
just a clue, gersch, gen, alley
Ascension...
Post by: smasher248 on April 06, 2016, 12:33:25 am
Ascension...

ik, but he didnt understand
Post by: stylerforce on April 16, 2016, 12:35:30 pm
It doesnt work for multiplayer D: pls fix it thx
Post by: smasher248 on April 16, 2016, 03:49:42 pm
It doesnt work for multiplayer D: pls fix it thx

it does work for multiplayer, but its a little difficult, what i do is try being less shit kthbye
Post by: anon1 on April 16, 2016, 04:27:17 pm
it does work for multiplayer, but its a little difficult, what i do is try being less shit kthbye
Rude :(
Post by: KeiziFejzullaj on April 16, 2016, 08:29:27 pm
I will play this with my friends.Heard this version is better :rainbow:
Post by: DeletedUser on April 16, 2016, 09:54:44 pm
I will play this with my friends.Heard this version is better :rainbow:
No, play v2, this version and v3 are quite buggy
Post by: JiffyNoodles on April 17, 2016, 01:46:08 am
Mint as always smasher.
A sense of humour is a wonderful thing, get one.
Post by: smasher248 on April 17, 2016, 02:08:49 am
No, play v2, this version and v3 are quite buggy

dont talk bollocks, bugs are fixed now

Double Post Merge: April 17, 2016, 02:09:10 am

dont take it seriosuly
Post by: anon1 on April 17, 2016, 02:27:15 am
Mint as always smasher.A sense of humour is a wonderful thing, get one.
Maybe my response was the humor. *humorception*  :o  8)
Post by: mxtxm on April 26, 2016, 01:29:52 pm
Finally got around to playing the v4 of the map, and found this by complete accident.

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FfrOWOh6.jpg&hash=1ae95435dff77d628f2da13c9616b62934f5ead4)

Anyways I am liking the update so far(even though I am WAY late on this.) The only real issue i have found is that the fire sale power up is invisible.

Post by: smasher248 on April 26, 2016, 02:16:01 pm
Finally got around to playing the v4 of the map, and found this by complete accident.

(http://i.imgur.com/frOWOh6.jpg)

Anyways I am liking the update so far(even though I am WAY late on this.) The only real issue i have found is that the fire sale power up is invisible.

holy shit you are doing well there, nice job, and sorry but i wont be updating again over a missing firesale model, only thing that will warrent an update is a game breaking bug
Post by: Tim Smith on April 26, 2016, 02:21:25 pm
Well i was waiting for that v6 update :troll:. Turns out it's not gonna happen :ok:.
Post by: mxtxm on April 26, 2016, 08:49:03 pm

holy shit you are doing well there, nice job, and sorry but i wont be updating again over a missing firesale model, only thing that will warrent an update is a game breaking bug
There is the issue that I just ran into where there is a horde of zombies waiting for you when you come back from the hell's retriever room. This ultimately leads to an instant down. I have yet to find a way to survive this(every time I go into the retriever room the last zombie dies) Shouldn't the teleporter kill them, like when you come back from pap?
Anyways, I have to figure out what I am suppose to do with the key.
Post by: sentinellyons on May 09, 2016, 07:24:01 am
Great map- though my friend and I have noticed that the auto-turret does not make noise when shooting. I'm not sure if this is due to WAW's engine or you have attempted to fix it, but just letting you know.
Post by: BrianGriff on May 12, 2016, 04:48:44 am
Amazing rendition of my favorite zombies map. This map was my first introduction to any kind of gaming mods!
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on May 14, 2016, 08:24:26 pm

holy shit you are doing well there, nice job, and sorry but i wont be updating again over a missing firesale model, only thing that will warrant an update is a game breaking bug
Heres your gamebreaking bug (sorta):
Downing with quick revive while the panzer is on-top of you (Also zombies dont run away when downed) gives it a no crouch position allowed and kicks me from the game.

also the retriever and Explosives dont have sounds
Post by: DeletedUser on May 14, 2016, 09:38:45 pm
Heres your gamebreaking bug (sorta):
Downing with quick revive while the panzer is on-top of you (Also zombies dont run away when downed) gives it a no crouch position allowed and kicks me from the game.

also the retriever and Explosives dont have sounds
I also believe on top of this there needs to be more indication for the easter egg steps, like sounds and lights etc. I've only so far managed to do the 2nd step (pressing the divert power)
Post by: CyberMan1011 on May 14, 2016, 10:26:38 pm
I also believe on top of this there needs to be more indication for the easter egg steps, like sounds and lights etc. I've only so far managed to do the 2nd step (pressing the divert power)

THIS

I understand that Easter Eggs are meant to be things that you look for yourself but they at least give you some kind of hint at the beginning or something so that you can start it...

This probably just means that I'm terrible at searching for easter egg clues, but I haven't been able to find a single thing related to the Easter Egg at all
Post by: DeletedUser on May 15, 2016, 06:59:52 pm
THIS

I understand that Easter Eggs are meant to be things that you look for yourself but they at least give you some kind of hint at the beginning or something so that you can start it...

This probably just means that I'm terrible at searching for easter egg clues, but I haven't been able to find a single thing related to the Easter Egg at all
Yeah exactly, the first step is to suck up a generator with a gersch in the alley, but there's no audio around the generator or lighting...
Post by: Alezad on May 16, 2016, 08:14:36 pm

(http://i.imgur.com/frOWOh6.jpg)

HOW DO YOU FIND THIS, PLEASE DUDE.
Post by: Shelter on May 28, 2016, 10:25:05 am
Yes I found the tomahawk !!! (sorry for my bad english)

:nyan:
Post by: SaturnCaine on May 30, 2016, 09:55:52 pm
Version 4, here's hoping the Nova Crawlers got nerfed...
Post by: sand9979 on June 03, 2016, 06:00:33 pm
i love it but could you make it so that when you hit the panzer zombie you get 10 points for damage?  :nyan:
Post by: smasher248 on June 04, 2016, 08:12:42 am
i love it but could you make it so that when you hit the panzer zombie you get 10 points for damage?  :nyan:

then if u use and ar/smg u would get like 5+k for killing him that would be way too much
Post by: sand9979 on June 04, 2016, 09:47:50 am
then if u use and ar/smg u would get like 5+k for killing him that would be way too much
ye thats also true didnt really think of that because i only use the raygun etc againts him ;D but still an awesome remake ;)
Post by: SaturnCaine on June 06, 2016, 12:34:05 am
Question, is it intended that the Sliquifier can one-shot the Panzer on any round?
Post by: FroggyBoy04 on June 06, 2016, 09:31:50 pm
You should add a mediafire link also   :nyan:
Post by: SolarisOrigine on June 14, 2016, 05:27:53 pm
I do not how understand to begin the secret, somebody could help me ? ( sorry for my english  :P)
Post by: Shelter on June 15, 2016, 09:29:53 am
I do not how understand to begin the secret, somebody could help me ? ( sorry for my english  :P)

Shoot in the 4 balls in PaP room and you can find the hell tomahawk and after kill panzer you can pick up a key and i am lost here....   ( sorry for my english too )
Post by: xroughbartl on June 16, 2016, 02:51:08 pm
Why did you replace the Mark 2 with the Mark 1? Still an awesome map !
Post by: ballsdeep68 on June 16, 2016, 06:56:44 pm
Love the map, but I'd love to see the panzer fixed. Maybe I'm just bad, but I can use any weapon and the panzer just won't die.
Post by: SolarisOrigine on June 17, 2016, 08:40:32 am
Ok for the tomahawk and the key but after I don't understand me toi. ...
Post by: Shelter on June 17, 2016, 08:58:19 am
Ok for the tomahawk and the key but after I don't understand me toi. ...

Peut-être pourrait-on faire la map ensemble ??  :alone:
Post by: smasher248 on June 17, 2016, 09:18:12 pm
ok so i am aware that the ee is not well done, do i will update(yet again lol) with the ee sound on current objectives near the object invloved, and proper sounds at the begging  of each step, + harrys new perks with widows wine etc, bo3 guns/models and gun game etc
Post by: DeathBringerZen on June 17, 2016, 09:26:00 pm
ok so i am aware that the ee is not well done, do i will update(yet again lol) with the ee sound on current objectives near the object invloved, and proper sounds at the begging  of each step, + harrys new perks with widows wine etc, bo3 guns/models and gun game etc

Coming to a custom zombie forum near you... Kino: The Rebirth V6.1.4 & The Bridge Version 9 (or maybe 10... I lost count).  :D
Post by: smasher248 on June 17, 2016, 09:28:19 pm
Coming to a custom zombie forum near you... Kino: The Rebirth V6.1.4 & The Bridge Version 9 (or maybe 10... I lost count).  :D

yup i know im getting awfully close to the bridge record of 1.6 :P
Post by: DeathBringerZen on June 17, 2016, 09:32:25 pm

If you got near it I am sure Cowman would be quick to present us with the long awaited... 1.7  :D

Gotta keep that record intact after all.
Title: Bridge: The Rebirth V4.0
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 17, 2016, 09:51:00 pm

But this is already V4.0, you're waaay past 1.6 :P
Title: Re:(FAKE!) Bridge: The Rebirth V4.0
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on June 17, 2016, 10:58:49 pm
But this is already V4.0, you're waaay past 1.6 :P
Dammit stevie you made me think there was a new map
Post by: SolarisOrigine on June 18, 2016, 07:23:42 am
J'ai des soucis avec le jeu et mon pc ça fait que je ne peux pas rejoindre les personnes pour l'instant donc je ne malheureusement pas pour le moment...

I have a question for smasher : could you tell us how to make having obtained the key please ? Or Just an indication  ?  ???
Post by: VegemiteSnadwich on June 20, 2016, 12:37:45 am
Straight up awesome map. Didn't even know I was playing CoD WaW anymore.
Post by: superjbro97 on June 20, 2016, 07:58:31 am
i cant load the map please help. Ive just started out in playing custom zombies :(
Post by: Pi3.14 on June 27, 2016, 05:56:20 am
Is the map not available for download anymore?
Post by: Lukkie1998 on June 27, 2016, 12:23:50 pm
Is the map not available for download anymore?
Google Drive DL is not available, but MEGA still works. Smasher please the Drive DL!

Lukkie1998
Post by: Pi3.14 on June 27, 2016, 12:49:10 pm
Google Drive DL is not available, but MEGA still works. Smasher please the Drive DL!

Lukkie1998
Oh sweet, MEGA has it now. Couple hours ago it didn't have the download file.
Post by: smasher248 on June 27, 2016, 01:34:43 pm
Oh sweet, MEGA has it now. Couple hours ago it didn't have the download file.

yeah it did, mega shouldnt have had any problems, i checked and the file is still there
Post by: RikoAzusa on July 03, 2016, 02:57:57 am
welp,you cant knife while holding a thundergun,and for some unknown reasons,i cant buy stamin-up,electric-cherry and PHD-flopper :P
Post by: QJYEAH on July 03, 2016, 06:27:08 am
Thanks for sharing.
Post by: smasher248 on July 03, 2016, 03:13:02 pm
welp,you cant knife while holding a thundergun,and for some unknown reasons,i cant buy stamin-up,electric-cherry and PHD-flopper :P

u are not meanto to be able too :facepalm2:

and for the perks, are u sure u didnt already have 5?
Post by: DeletedUser on July 03, 2016, 06:38:33 pm
Very good job :p
Post by: SolarisOrigine on July 04, 2016, 06:08:12 am
Smacher => there is a secret having obtained the tomahawk ? ???
Post by: Calabuth on July 05, 2016, 09:08:28 pm
Where is the EE? xD
Or can u give me the version with EE? Please :D
Post by: dinovan17 on July 07, 2016, 05:16:58 pm
Awesome mod, I really like how you changed the feel of the melee so that the zombies don't suck you in like normal waw. Very well done weapons and pap camo.
Post by: Cj22gaming on July 09, 2016, 07:18:05 pm
is there a ending?
Post by: BO5517 on July 16, 2016, 04:23:05 am
I tried installing this map, and it is glitchy as hell for me. For example, low fps while looking ahead (game only runs smoothly when I'm looking down or up), textures glitching out all over (random green sheets floating, stretched zombie textures, zombies having no shirt then having pure black shirt and pants, etc). Anyone know a fix for this? I'm a noob at WaW modding but have done modding for other games before and never had this happen so I'm wondering if this is just a WaW thing or I somehow messed something up.
Post by: smasher248 on July 17, 2016, 08:14:24 am
I tried installing this map, and it is glitchy as hell for me. For example, low fps while looking ahead (game only runs smoothly when I'm looking down or up), textures glitching out all over (random green sheets floating, stretched zombie textures, zombies having no shirt then having pure black shirt and pants, etc). Anyone know a fix for this? I'm a noob at WaW modding but have done modding for other games before and never had this happen so I'm wondering if this is just a WaW thing or I somehow messed something up.

never heard of this, whats ur GPU, what are your texturre settings at, are you running T4M
Post by: ODESZA on July 28, 2016, 12:16:14 am
Is it possible to remove the Pantzer soldat? I never liked him in Origins (BO2) and he really ruins it for me on this map.
Post by: 0gre_L0rd on August 01, 2016, 01:53:03 am
My screen is on fire. What do I do? I tried reinstalling to no avail.
Post by: Dr_Edward_115 on August 01, 2016, 06:15:35 pm
Map always hard crashes for me as soon as i click to start, it's weird because i'm fine with running other intensive and big maps.
Post by: Dust on August 01, 2016, 07:19:06 pm
My screen is on fire. What do I do? I tried reinstalling to no avail.

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4460.0.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4460.0.html)
Post by: SatanicMushroom on August 24, 2016, 06:45:04 pm
What is with the amount of panzers? Just got 4 or 5 on round 22 and 23 each. Is this deliberate?
Also, for the EE, is there only 1 of the ascension generators to hit with gersh devices or multiple? Anyways great map!
Post by: hfactor66 on October 23, 2016, 05:28:52 am
Great map, love the challenge factor to it, even if it annoys me lol. Less points for knife/headshot kills, Panzers every 4 rounds, them fancy Nova Crawlers, it really adds up to be quite a challenge. I'm so surprised you got the points earned from killing a full hoard from the Thundergun right, other maps I've played didn't get it right, so props to you on that, and props on making it so the Panzer doesn't die from one blast of the Thundergun, otherwise it'd be too easy :nyan:

I only noticed two things, the first thing was that when I first loaded the map, perk/powerup icons weren't showing, but I fixed that myself. The other thing I noticed is that the laser from Deadshot goes to the right side of the FMG9 instead of straight forward. Neither of these make it unplayable, nor do they take away from the value of the map, but they did seem worthwhile to report. Again, great job on the map.
Post by: nomorevideos on December 02, 2016, 02:36:25 am
I just played this map for about 2 hours and I'm amazed by what people can do with this almost a decade old game.
The sheer amount of weapons and all the imported models and textures is just wow.
I only have 2 gripes, which the first one is it's a bit too easy.. then again it's Kino and Kino never really was "challenging", but my major complaint are bugs.
There are 2 major bugs I've experienced and I don't know if those are well known bugs on this map or if I'm just "unlucky".
The first bug seemed to occur when I got incapped the first time when I had mule kick. At the time I had 3 weapons which uh.. the thundergun, some pap'd gun and another AR I think.
Basically after I was revived by quickrevive I still had all 3 guns and when I ended the game I had and I am not kidding.. 17 or 18 weapons. Primary weapons. And I thought managing your weapons with mule kick when you have 3 is already annoying.
Anyways, a more severe bug happened later when I basically was "unreachable" for any zombie (not sure about boss, never tested it on him). I was literally swarmed by them and took no dmg and only on very rare occasions (like 1%) I got hit like once. I didn't use any sort of god mode, the only cmd I used was cg_fov 90 to get a non-cancer fov.
I still could harm myself, so I downed myself with explosives and after that, suddenly the zombies could attack me again.
I don't know when this actually started, but I was on like round 34 or so when I got suspicious since I wasn't getting hit anymore. Since normally you get hit like once or twice every now and then when passing by a zombie.
I think this bug maybe was caused by the boss picking me up or throwing me around, since I can remember being shot forward into the air at some point.
But yeah, other than that this map is simply amazing. It has the perfect size, lots of custom models and textures (I guess ripped from like AW/BO3? it seems), even has the 115 song you can activate and tons of other stuff.
The only thing I can really complain about besides those bugs/glitches is the fact that this map seems way to easy.
The teleporter seems to cool down way too fast and the overall uh... like.. zombie spawning seems too passive.
I never had zombies (or very rarely) spawning behind me while I was busy with some others in front of me and yeah.
I'd still say this map is easily a 9/10 and could also be just a straight up official map in like BO3 judging from the art style and all the fine details.
Post by: KevinTheBaker on December 20, 2016, 10:34:14 pm
Hey i cant find the perk bottles to do the easter egg, and the simon says easter egg doesnt show me any text if i go up to it
Post by: TheFormula on January 07, 2017, 04:35:30 pm
With the robot that chases you how do I kill it?
or is there a choice between easy and normal that if you change it to easy it will disable it?

-Thank you.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 07, 2017, 11:17:45 pm
by "robot" i assume you mean the panzer soldat

you kill him the same way as the official one, batter him
Post by: JiffyNoodles on January 08, 2017, 05:27:01 am
by "robot" i assume you mean the panzer soldat

you kill him the same way as the official one, batter him
beer batter or plain batter?
Title: Re: Kino: The Rebirth - Final Release
Post by: smasher248 on February 09, 2020, 04:17:13 pm
Hey all, I wanted to clean this mess of a map up, should be alright now, still some issues that I can't fix, see below if you are interested. Let me know of any game breaking, issues and have fun.

Bugs I am aware of, but can't fix
Panzer can throw you out of map with it's claw
No Co-op loadscreen
M4A1 Grenade launcher sswich anim is not working
Zombies can hit you when teleporting back to mainframe in later rounds
Some weapons are missing spec maps
Pathing issue at mystery box in the second room upstairs
Teleporting screen is at a weird angle
There is no Auto Turret as it crashes the map
Bowie knife model isd missing when meleeing zombies
Patch Notes
Added Ghosts K7
Added Galil
Added M27
Added Scorpion Evo
Added missing sounds to the level and easer egg
Added some clipping and pathnode improvemnts
Added nuke double points and no hit
Added Easter Egg ending
Added pap camo to upgraded pistol
Added missing fx
Added sounds to grenade launcher and explosives
Added missing images
Added suppressor to UMP45 and M9A1
Added electric cherry back
Buffed remington new model army
Buffed Zap guns
Fixed multiple wall weapons
Fixed 3d sounds
Fixed weapon stats
Fixed boxpossition lights
Fixed duel wield weapon fx
Fixed helicopter sounds
Fixed Gersch teleport
Fixed M4A1 Reflex
Fixed Thundergun FX
Fixed lighting and vision
Nerfed Panzer a little
Removed unused images to lower downloaad size
Removed nova crawlers
Removed Vector
Removed MK46
Removed Grenade Launcherl mesh from ScarH
Replaced Intervention with CoD Online model
Replaced MW3 M16 with BO1 M16
Replaced MW2 Famas with BO1 Famas
Replaced Gersch FX
Post by: adfgdagasdf2 on February 10, 2020, 07:20:45 am
Hey all, I wanted to clean this mess of a map up, should be alright now, still some issues that I can't fix, see below if you are interested. Let me know of any game breaking, issues and have fun.

Bugs I am aware of, but can't fix
Panzer can throw you out of map with it's claw
No Co-op loadscreen
M4A1 Grenade launcher sswich anim is not working
Zombies can hit you when teleporting back to mainframe in later rounds
Some weapons are missing spec maps
Pathing issue at mystery box in the second room upstairs
Teleporting screen is at a weird angle
There is no Auto Turret as it crashes the map
Bowie knife model isd missing when meleeing zombies
Patch Notes
Added Ghosts K7
Added Galil
Added M27
Added Scorpion Evo
Added missing sounds to the level and easer egg
Added some clipping and pathnode improvemnts
Added nuke double points and no hit
Added Easter Egg ending
Added pap camo to upgraded pistol
Added missing fx
Added sounds to grenade launcher and explosives
Added missing images
Added suppressor to UMP45 and M9A1
Added electric cherry back
Buffed remington new model army
Buffed Zap guns
Fixed multiple wall weapons
Fixed 3d sounds
Fixed weapon stats
Fixed boxpossition lights
Fixed duel wield weapon fx
Fixed helicopter sounds
Fixed Gersch teleport
Fixed M4A1 Reflex
Fixed Thundergun FX
Fixed lighting and vision
Nerfed Panzer a little
Removed unused images to lower downloaad size
Removed nova crawlers
Removed Vector
Removed MK46
Removed Grenade Launcherl mesh from ScarH
Replaced Intervention with CoD Online model
Replaced MW3 M16 with BO1 M16
Replaced MW2 Famas with BO1 Famas
Replaced Gersch FX
So many maps lost to "hard drive crashes" but this gets an update 5 years later, absolutely based. Thanks for this!
Post by: Alfe5 on February 11, 2020, 04:23:58 am
Anyone who wants to solve the easter egg. Here is a guide. Good Luck :Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2MDxsWE840&feature=youtu.be (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2MDxsWE840&feature=youtu.be)
Post by: Ascended Zombie on February 11, 2020, 11:41:44 am
Here is our coop playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRH4xl6e68Y&t=148s (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRH4xl6e68Y&t=148s)  The easter egg steps were quite difficult to figure out. We ended up getting stumped after the second step. We were able to complete the easter egg, however, thanks to the guide made by Alfe5. Thank you for the map and the awesome update smasher248! The helicopter rescue was sick!
Post by: juhx on May 11, 2020, 08:06:11 pm
Hey guys, i was playing around on the map and discovered a bug.... after round 25 i realized the zombies were barely trying to attack me so I walked up to one and it just kept running at me and not trying to attack. I killed the zombie and started a train and stood in the middle and no zombies tried to attack me. I havent used and console commands or and glitches, i was just playing and ran into this bug.
Post by: smasher248 on July 20, 2020, 09:25:03 pm
Hey guys, so this is definitely my last update  to this map, unless there is something game breaking, I am moving to BO3 now, so this is it.
Patch Notes
Panzer won't throw players out of map
Co-op loadscreen Fixed
M4A1 Grenade launcher switch anim working
Helicopter animation working co-op
Added animated pilots to Heli
Added animated soldiers to Heli depending on how many players
Removed hud and weapons on Heli intro
Fixed some weapon stats and sounds
Fixed Heli model to have bench + textures
Fixed a hole in the floor at stage
Fixed an EE bug
Removed Gun Game as it was broken and never saw anyone play it
Removed hitmarkers
A bunch of other stuff, I only documented changes made in the last week

Post by: conn6orsuper117 on July 21, 2020, 05:24:44 am
Hey guys, so this is definitely my last update  to this map, unless there is something game breaking, I am moving to BO3 now, so this is it.
Patch Notes
Panzer won't throw players out of map
Co-op loadscreen Fixed
M4A1 Grenade launcher switch anim working
Helicopter animation working co-op
Added animated pilots to Heli
Added animated soldiers to Heli depending on how many players
Removed hud and weapons on Heli intro
Fixed some weapon stats and sounds
Fixed Heli model to have bench + textures
Fixed a hole in the floor at stage
Fixed an EE bug
Removed Gun Game as it was broken and never saw anyone play it
Removed hitmarkers
A bunch of other stuff, I only documented changes made in the last week
haven't touched the map in a while, guess its a good excuse to give the map a return. can't wait to see what you have in store with BO3
Post by: JiffyNoodles on July 21, 2020, 06:15:35 am
Nice :cool_doge:
Post by: smasher248 on July 13, 2021, 06:12:08 pm
There will be one more update after this but not sure when, it will be a rework of all the lighting and FX for the map thanks to C.H.N.

Patch notes for this release.

Patch notes
added MG turret - speed cola room & alley
cleaned up ugly intro alleys
added sound to cash pickup, ee song triggers teleport sounds
fixed broken portals
added bo1 kino vox to repalce dlc3
added new stuff to intro chopper scene
menu background changed
added missing gersch fx
speed up ripper reload
add weapon swap sounds
fixed thunder upgrade missing
added rpg
added desert eagle
added mpl
added stakeout
added l96a1
added dragunov
added aug
increase commando, famas, ragun 2d fire sounds
change heli coop wait
thundergun fx fade in/out
added random player chars
fixed panzer killed by nuke
fixed panzer sprints if left as final ai in round
changed main auto turret to little bird heli turret
increase lb cost
fixed pap pistol 3 gun glitch
fixed wall and box gun glitch when using m203 launcher alt weapon
lots of clipping improvments
added peipe fire and water fx when shot
some texture and lighting changes
more reflection probes
lots of map optimisations
improved char vox triggers
weapon cleanups
bunch of other stuff i can remember

Title: Re: Kino: The Rebirth - New Release [July 2021]
Post by: booorl on July 16, 2021, 03:03:35 am
Wooow a new release?? Thats good
Other questions, you have plans on a future to create more Waw or bo1 customs? (I know there are more people who like and play bo3 customs, but theres a exception like me, who like it more the Waw and bo1 customs)
I cant wait to play it!! :) :) :)
Post by: MaxCarnage696 on July 19, 2021, 07:55:25 pm
There will be one more update after this but not sure when, it will be a rework of all the lighting and FX for the map thanks to C.H.N.

Patch notes
added MG turret - speed cola room & alley
cleaned up ugly intro alleys
added sound to cash pickup, ee song triggers teleport sounds
fixed broken portals
added bo1 kino vox to repalce dlc3
added new stuff to intro chopper scene
menu background changed
added missing gersch fx
speed up ripper reload
add weapon swap sounds
fixed thunder upgrade missing
added rpg
added desert eagle
added mpl
added stakeout
added l96a1
added dragunov
added aug
increase commando, famas, ragun 2d fire sounds
change heli coop wait
thundergun fx fade in/out
added random player chars
fixed panzer killed by nuke
fixed panzer sprints if left as final ai in round
changed main auto turret to little bird heli turret
increase lb cost
fixed pap pistol 3 gun glitch
fixed wall and box gun glitch when using m203 launcher alt weapon
lots of clipping improvments
added peipe fire and water fx when shot
some texture and lighting changes
more reflection probes
lots of map optimisations
improved char vox triggers
weapon cleanups
bunch of other stuff i can remember
Nice update, but why is Double tap 7,000 and Quick Revive 700?
Post by: aidaniscute on July 21, 2021, 04:50:10 am
when i got to round 16 at the end of the round there were no zombies but the round didnt end and when i had mule kick i traded my ray gun for some crappy gun on but other then that this map is amazing:).
Post by: smasher248 on July 21, 2021, 05:55:38 pm
Nice update, but why is Double tap 7,000 and Quick Revive 700?
Double Tap 2.0 is literally double damage to all bullet weapons, so considering PAP doesn't even double the damage of weapons, I think DT2 should be much more expensive than 2k, and 500 is too cheap for an almost essential solo perk IMO.

TL;DR Balancing
Post by: DocHolliday on August 03, 2021, 07:17:48 am
cool map but firesale crashes the map and grenades and just playing seem to trigger connection interupteds when playing with friends

Post by: smasher248 on August 13, 2021, 06:04:54 pm

cool map but firesale crashes the map and grenades and just playing seem to trigger connection interupteds when playing with friends
What weapons did you have when the map crashed, and did you get an error?
Connection issues will not be related to the map
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on August 18, 2021, 03:51:30 pm

"added bo1 kino vox to repalce dlc3"

(https://i.gifer.com/BMjy.gif)
Post by: Ahvay on August 25, 2021, 08:01:26 pm
<3
Post by: CaryC69 on August 28, 2021, 03:39:27 pm
Whenever I open the mod the text changes from English. Will there be a update for this bug?
Post by: DeletedUser on September 01, 2021, 01:58:22 am
g_spawn : no free entities.
Post by: smasher248 on September 15, 2021, 12:34:47 pm
Whenever I open the mod the text changes from English. Will there be a update for this bug?
From English to what laungauge, have you got a screenshot?
Post by: LIGHTNING on September 15, 2021, 04:44:34 pm
From English to what laungauge, have you got a screenshot?
dont worry bout that smasher, u dont need to do anything, hes just trying to play the map on plutonium and thats why it has those crazy texts
Title: Re: Kino: The Rebirth - Release [November 2021]
Post by: smasher248 on November 21, 2021, 09:22:36 pm
Another patch on this map(lol). Cleans up the Gspawn that could occur in previous build & a load of other stuff

Patch Notes - November 2021
Gspawn fixes - Essential
Terrain clipping updated to brushes
Portalling fixes
Weapon ballances
Tomahawk SRE fix
Intro cinematic clean up
Sound fixes for Teleporter
Removed buggy Fire Sale
Fixed Gersh bugs
Increased PaP price
Added Little Bird turret as stage turrert
Added Auto Turret to Speed Cola room & Alley
Bunch of other stuff cause again; I didn't log it

Post by: Kramillion on December 18, 2021, 01:38:42 am
Starting after round 10 when there are more zombies in the map the game starts freezing for a couple seconds at a time, giving whoever else is connected "connection interrupted". Seems to clear up when we kill zombies faster. Both my friend and I had this issue regardless of which of us was host. My pc is lower end but his is much better. What could be the cause of this and is there anything I can do to fix it? We tried lowering the graphics settings in game to no avail.
Post by: Kramillion on December 28, 2021, 11:27:50 pm
Starting after round 10 when there are more zombies in the map the game starts freezing for a couple seconds at a time, giving whoever else is connected "connection interrupted". Seems to clear up when we kill zombies faster. Both my friend and I had this issue regardless of which of us was host. My pc is lower end but his is much better. What could be the cause of this and is there anything I can do to fix it? We tried lowering the graphics settings in game to no avail.
This issue does not happen when I play the map solo.
Post by: Clippy95 on January 07, 2022, 05:55:32 pm
I got a double points in-game and the powerup shader for it didn't show up
Title: Re: Kino: The Rebirth - Release [January 2022]
Post by: smasher248 on January 30, 2022, 10:14:47 pm
Patch again lol - Thanks to NG for bug fixes, sounds fixes and testing

Patch Notes
Patched game breaking bug where SRE occurd when any player hit in COOP due to dialgoue func
Fixed Double Points/Insta Kill Hud
Cleaned up main theatre zombie spawn rooms
Cleaned up more weapon file stats
Fixed portal cell
Geo changes & fixes
Clipping swapped from terrain to brushes
Again, loads of other fixes i didn't log over passed 3 months

Post by: Rapid_Fusionz on February 24, 2022, 06:16:13 pm
Incredible map! Visually looked very nice & it ran pretty smooth as well. I completed the easter egg & escaped successfully.

My Playthrough: https://youtu.be/dN-CTdDD9aE (https://youtu.be/dN-CTdDD9aE)
Post by: AbdallahPc on May 15, 2022, 10:38:13 pm
Just discovered a pretty major bug,
If the player has the zap gun and opens the box with the special attack thing of the zap guns active (the click '5' thing that makes the two weapons merge), the new box weapon will not replace the zap guns instead it will be added as an additional weapon in player's inventory. Not only that but it will give the player the ability to weild infinite weapons
Post by: lucasBRFAN_999 on May 20, 2022, 05:52:19 pm
friend I liked your map but I wish you could let me put the r_fullbright command because my computer is very bad :(
Post by: SANSUT2020 on July 09, 2022, 02:46:51 am
Hello, would you be so kind as to give me the devmap name for this so I can see how long I can play as a literal god until I get bored. Thanks!
Post by: gympie6 on July 09, 2022, 10:02:53 am
Hello, would you be so kind as to give me the devmap name for this so I can see how long I can play as a literal god until I get bored. Thanks!
the devmap name is: n
I am not kidding:

(https://i.gyazo.com/b9e0069446ae968413a16a38ba760522.png)
Post by: lucasBRFAN_999 on July 13, 2022, 12:51:14 am
friend I liked your map but I wish you could let me put the r_fullbright command because my computer is very bad :(
Post by: kellerman on July 15, 2022, 08:32:29 pm
that map  
Post by: smasher248 on July 16, 2022, 04:48:31 pm
the devmap name is: n
I am not kidding:

(https://i.gyazo.com/b9e0069446ae968413a16a38ba760522.png)
Why would you be kidding? That won't help, cheats are not avaiable
Post by: smasher248 on July 16, 2022, 04:58:14 pm
Can't do that without enabling chetas, so not possible I am afraid.
Post by: Yee_21 on August 07, 2022, 09:31:09 pm
I know i am really late but if some one wants to play. My discord: Yee#1058, I am new at the modded maps and no one that i know has COD WAW so hit me up!

Map looks cool bro downloding right now :)

(Sorry for bad spelling)
Title: Re: Kino: The Rebirth - Release [October 2022]
Post by: smasher248 on October 21, 2022, 10:41:39 pm
Patch:

Clipping fixes
New path from Stamin up to main theatre
Weapon balances
Model LOD fixes
Lighting changes
Player teleport angle FX
Perk Price Balance
Post by: blackops6516 on October 24, 2022, 06:22:42 am
3 hits is gone be on here because that would be fun to see.
Post by: gympie6 on October 24, 2022, 09:03:35 am
In the past couple of years, you only comment on maps when it does not have the 3 zombie hit system. Are you a noob or what?
Post by: smasher248 on October 24, 2022, 06:01:52 pm
It never had 3 hit
Post by: blackops6516 on November 01, 2022, 11:05:33 pm
no it would make sense because 2 hits are dead now. if where talking about 2030 zombies it should have 3 hits lol.

Post by: gympie6 on November 02, 2022, 11:12:08 pm
no it would make sense because 2 hits are dead now. if where talking about 2030 zombies it should have 3 hits lol.
Did you know that the 3 hits system is also dead? Since bo4 we have the armor system. It takes multiple hits before you die.

Should I also complain about maps not having this system?
The zombie story died after bo4. If there was no new zombie game does it mean everyone should remove the Juggernaut perk and vending machine because it was absent in bo4?

Your reasons are bullshit.
Stop complaining and play bo3 custom zombies instead.
We like OG zombies because it was cool and dangerous.
Bo3 turned into a noobie friendly game with more health, Juggernaut, Widow's Wine en Double Tap II.
Title: Re: Kino: The Rebirth - Release [November 2022]
Post by: Dell Conagher on November 11, 2022, 03:08:57 am
cool release, love to see it
Post by: blackops6516 on November 15, 2022, 09:22:47 am
Did you know that the 3 hits system is also dead? Since bo4 we have the armor system. It takes multiple hits before you die.

Should I also complain about maps not having this system?
The zombie story died after bo4. If there was no new zombie game does it mean everyone should remove the Juggernaut perk and vending machine because it was absent in bo4?

Your reasons are bullshit.
Stop complaining and play bo3 custom zombies instead.
We like OG zombies because it was cool and dangerous.
Bo3 turned into a noobie friendly game with more health, Juggernaut, Widow's Wine en Double Tap II.
well buddy yes its dead but also understand you like 2 hits because zombies was to bug back then. are really stupid or what I played 2 hits maps before this way before even know 3 hits was thing  this how know your special.

before start comment I was og world at war zombies player  and yes bo4 add 4 hits and all that i get that but if call of duty keep the same hit system then there would of never been ideas for zombies but you dont understand that. 3 hits doesnt change thing for player its not noob system.

and also have to know people said they want 3 hits before i even know they change it.

i even have few makes i like with 2 hits yes its hard but mabey be more nicer but it then complaining to me :)

read all my message it seems like your nice to me :) thanks

smasher248 edit - removed the 4 quote duplication and 4 the duplicate posts, merged into one still incoherent post
Title: Re: Kino: The Rebirth - Release [November 2022]
Post by: guiltychris on November 15, 2022, 06:40:10 pm
Hey! Fantastic map, love it. But MAJOR game breaking issue. Playing with my friends & whenever we pack a punch our guns just disappear and we can't buy or do anything after until we die and get picked up. Any ideas? Thank you!
Post by: gympie6 on November 15, 2022, 07:17:13 pm
well buddy yes its dead but also understand you like 2 hits because zombies was to bug back then. are really stupid or what I played 2 hits maps before this way before even know 3 hits was thing  this how know your special.

before start comment I was og world at war zombies player  and yes bo4 add 4 hits and all that i get that but if call of duty keep the same hit system then there would of never been ideas for zombies but you dont understand that. 3 hits doesnt change thing for player its not noob system.

and also have to know people said they want 3 hits before i even know they change it.

i even have few makes i like with 2 hits yes its hard but mabey be more nicer but it then complaining to me (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/Smileys/ugx/smiley.gif)

read all my message it seems like your nice to me (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/Smileys/ugx/smiley.gif) thanks

smasher248 edit - removed the 4 quote duplication and 4 the duplicate posts, merged into one still incoherent post
(https://media0.giphy.com/media/3oAt20WaK4ZpWdD63m/giphy.gif)

Alright, Out of all the features that were added to custom maps, I think this is the least important one.  :D
If you really are an OG player you would notice that these features are not in standard custom maps:
- Juggernaut health is actually 160 instead of 250 in the _zombiemode_perks gsc script.
- Solo laststand is missing for Quick Revive
- Double Tap version 1 only has increased fire rate
- Maybe more?

Is the 3 hit system more important than this? :D
Yes Sherlock ofcourse you played those maps, otherwise you won't complain right?

What's most funny is that you are complaing about this for years... years...! :D

You know you can change this for any custom map you have downloaded?
The answer is really simple:

And yes I still think you're a noob, and very special. :troll:

Title: Re: Kino: The Rebirth - Release [November 2022 v2]
Post by: smasher248 on November 17, 2022, 10:11:37 am
Hey! Fantastic map, love it. But MAJOR game breaking issue. Playing with my friends & whenever we pack a punch our guns just disappear and we can't buy or do anything after until we die and get picked up. Any ideas? Thank you!
Cheers for that, fixed now, issue was knuckcle crack weapon was not called in mod (somehow),. This broke weapon pick up script that waits for kuckle crack to complete before trig is live.
Title: Re: Kino: The Rebirth - Release [November 2022 - V2]
Post by: klevi on November 17, 2022, 11:38:28 am
What is?
Title: Re: Kino: The Rebirth - Release [November 2022 v2]
Post by: guiltychris on November 17, 2022, 05:00:35 pm
Cheers for that, fixed now, issue was knuckcle crack weapon was not called in mod (somehow),. This broke weapon pick up script that waits for kuckle crack to complete before trig is live.
Greatly appreciate how fast you fixed this issue!
Post by: Bobslingshot on November 18, 2022, 06:18:28 am
Im having a problem where there are boxes around entities and text on both sides of the screen, am I supposed to see this?
Post by: smasher248 on November 18, 2022, 11:15:10 am
Im having a problem where there are boxes around entities and text on both sides of the screen, am I supposed to see this?
Weird, you shouldn't see that, please try re-downloading and reinstalling
Post by: galal mehrez on November 18, 2022, 02:41:06 pm
Weird, you shouldn't see that, please try re-downloading and reinstalling
I have the exact same problem,it just forces all dev options on the console for me,I tried forcing it to developer 0 but it just goes back right to 1,it also keeps forcing my fov to 72,i try to change it to 90 and it just goes back to 72

EDIT:Found the problem,don't download the map from mega,download from Google drive,the mega one has those weird problems and every time I install from it it says that my pc protected from it(and I would just press run install anyways)I am not saying that the mega one has a virus,there is just sth wrong with it
Post by: smasher248 on November 18, 2022, 03:15:13 pm
I have the exact same problem,it just forces all dev options on the console for me,I tried forcing it to developer 0 but it just goes back right to 1,it also keeps forcing my fov to 72,i try to change it to 90 and it just goes back to 72

EDIT:Found the problem,don't download the map from mega,download from Google drive,the mega one has those weird problems and every time I install from it it says that my pc protected from it(and I would just press run install anyways)I am not saying that the mega one has a virus,there is just sth wrong with it
Cheers, wrong link copied from my mega uploads, - fixed now,  no idea on the PC warning though, exe is still the same.
Post by: galal mehrez on November 20, 2022, 03:57:20 pm
Cheers, wrong link copied from my mega uploads, - fixed now,  no idea on the PC warning though, exe is still the same.
Yeah it only gave this error with the mega one cuz it had an unknown publisher,I don't know what was up with the Mega one but it was really missed up,good that it got fixed now
Post by: smasher248 on November 20, 2022, 05:00:48 pm
Yeah it only gave this error with the mega one cuz it had an unknown publisher,I don't know what was up with the Mega one but it was really missed up,good that it got fixed now
It was just an internal build with debuggig enabled, can fix it by setting dvar "td"  to 0
Post by: blackops6516 on November 22, 2022, 08:20:22 am
(https://media0.giphy.com/media/3oAt20WaK4ZpWdD63m/giphy.gif)

Alright, Out of all the features that were added to custom maps, I think this is the least important one.  :D
If you really are an OG player you would notice that these features are not in standard custom maps:
- Juggernaut health is actually 160 instead of 250 in the _zombiemode_perks gsc script.
- Solo laststand is missing for Quick Revive
- Double Tap version 1 only has increased fire rate
- Maybe more?

Is the 3 hit system more important than this? :D
Yes Sherlock ofcourse you played those maps, otherwise you won't complain right?

What's most funny is that you are complaing about this for years... years...! :D

You know you can change this for any custom map you have downloaded?
The answer is really simple:
  • Open the script
  • Set start maxhealth to 150
  • Save
  • Play the map

And yes I still think you're a noob, and very special. :troll:
thank you are so nice to me like :)Mabey I am noob if it makes you feel better.

​We Are Friends ok bestie

​Or Mabey I LIKE getting you mad I dont know friend

​my bestie

Witch file do go to lol bestie

smasher248 edit: changed 5 duplicate posts to one cause this moron did it again
Post by: Albatros 935 on November 26, 2022, 03:19:16 pm
Hey, absolutely great map, but why do i have all the developer stuff (like hitboxes etc...) and how do i fix it? Thanks :)
Edit : i just saw the reply where there's the answer to my question lmao