Created 9 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • Frrrozn
  • Deleted Member
Frrrozn
This user is deleted :(
I unfortunately cannot get the map to launch in solo. I have textures on the lowest they can go. Specular maps is off. I turned off other graphical settings thinking that would help. It did not. I currently do not see what I am missing here. I have not had this problem with any other T4M maps. I'd like to play the new IE. Any suggestions?
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
after i die the first time the perks icons keep there also one of them still working (speed cola)
(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)

Is this the latest update or the one from the other day? Because I thought I fixed this.

Just played the update. The suicide zombies were exploding as soon as they spawned in and the widows wine grenades were going off when the zombies would smack my zombie shield.

I'll look into it.

Man, I hate to keep bringing the bad news, but it seems that when a zombie stops to attack (either after it stops sprinting or barrel rolling), there's a delay between when you knife it and when it takes damage/dies.

In my case, a zombie had just finished barrel rolling, and I knifed it toward the end of its animation (before it got up and sprinted again). There was about a second delay, then it died. Same thing happened when a zombie sprinted up to me: It stopped, I knifed it, and there was a delay before it died (It still smacked me after I knifed it, leading me to believe there's some weird pause between animations that caused it.)

I'm no coder, so I hope I provided enough information to make sense.

EDIT: It seems to happen at random. Sometimes it connects, sometimes it doesn't.
EDIT 2: The water jet STILL isn't working, but only on the first time you boot up the map. If you quit, reload the mod, and restart the map, it seems to work.

You playing solo or co-op? I've not noticed any delays with knifing or anything of that nature (other than the shitty WAW knifing mechanics in general).

I was playing with a friend, and in later rounds, he became invisible. I could only see the fire from his gun, but not his character or weapon. LOVE the map though. Any chance we could get another buildable in a future update? Would be great to see a gas mask, to help with those exploding GASSY novas. :)

That happens in Oil Rig too, guessing it's probably something to do with too much memory or some other crap WAW doesn't like. PHD should protect you from the novas, someone said it doesn't now but it did for me.

I unfortunately cannot get the map to launch in solo. I have textures on the lowest they can go. Specular maps is off. I turned off other graphical settings thinking that would help. It did not. I currently do not see what I am missing here. I have not had this problem with any other T4M maps. I'd like to play the new IE. Any suggestions?

Sorry I have no clue. Turning off spc maps is enough for me (I can turn them back on once the map is loaded), I have 2GB VRAM on my GPU, how much do you have? That might be the issue?
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Doesn't work for me. Fucking hate T4M :(

Are you sure you turned them down correctly? Like all 3 options and hit apply?

Because I got the texture glitch for the first time on this map and turning down those to Normal and turned Spec Map off before game start and it worked on PC and Laptop (PC has GTX 570 and Laptop has some AMD APU shit or whatever it is).

Doesn't make a big of a difference tbh in Quality that will make the game look like total shit.
Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 08:15:28 am by Scobalula
  • Frrrozn
  • Deleted Member
Frrrozn

Sorry I have no clue. Turning off spc maps is enough for me (I can turn them back on once the map is loaded), I have 2GB VRAM on my GPU, how much do you have? That might be the issue?
I have 4GB total graphics memory and 2GB dedicated.
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
Is this the latest update or the one from the other day? Because I thought I fixed this.
i download it 2 days ago so idk :D
Date Registered: 7 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Donations massively appreciated: paypal.me/DanT98
Signature
Stranded
Nacht Der Untoten: Reimagined
Encampment
Encampment V2: BO3 Mod

Mapper and Weapon Porter - I release what I can of my work for the community to enjoy :)
ProRevenge's Groups
ProRevenge's Contact & Social LinksProRevenge
Had a few attempts on this, was fun :)
G-Spawned on round 32 though, was using Grenades then Baby Gun to kill groups fine, then did it this round and G-Spawn :(
Widows Wine also had no shader when gotten from a method other than buying it from the machine.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Had a few attempts on this, was fun :)
G-Spawned on round 32 though, was using Grenades then Baby Gun to kill groups fine, then did it this round and G-Spawn :(
Widows Wine also had no shader when gotten from a method other than buying it from the machine.
did you at least get the chequer board?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ProRevenge's Groups
did you at least get the chequer board?

Nope, just a blank space where the shader should have been, and my next perk went in its right place, so there was a skipped slot. Other people said this has happened to them too
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Nope, just a blank space where the shader should have been, and my next perk went in its right place, so there was a skipped slot. Other people said this has happened to them too
alright yea i think i know why
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
I also noticed I could purchase it after I got 5 perks (not sure if it was purchasable before getting 5th perk), but mine had a shader when I bought it? Other than that seems functioning.
Date Registered: 28 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
DeathKitten's Groups
DeathKitten's Contact & Social LinksDeathkitten
Hey i really want to try out this mmod but i keep getting an unhandled exception error. Is there a way to fix this?

Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Ok stevie this update is amazing... Here's some bugs that i found in round 115. Just asking your map isn't designed for high rounds eh ?
In 115, novas got stucked where you build the sheild.
When i was going up in the rounds it said something about final battle skipped . This shouldn't be seen ? Dafaq?
The camo on the speak easy don't fit the gun just sights.
That thing that fly you up after round 112 broke.
Nova's fx on round 115. Stayed after thier death.
The texture where the vesper is overlapping. Fix it.
Map was too easy, or i'm so good ?
I would love to give it another run :D.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ProRevenge's Groups
Ok stevie this update is amazing... Here's some bugs that i found in round 115. Just asking your map isn't designed for high rounds eh ?
In 115, novas got stucked where you build the sheild.
When i was going up in the rounds it said something about final battle skipped . This shouldn't be seen ? Dafaq?
The camo on the speak easy don't fit the gun just sights.
That thing that fly you up after round 112 broke.
Nova's fx on round 115. Stayed after thier death.
The texture where the vesper is overlapping. Fix it.
Map was too easy, or i'm so good ?
I would love to give it another run :D.
How did you get to that round without G-Spawn? Were you using Baby Gun?
It G-Spawned for me when I threw a grenade then shot Baby Gun.
What sort of area were you doing rounds too? Is there anywhere with a fast spawn rate, most areas seem very slow
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Died on 115 coz i was trying to build the sliq. I didn't even use a single wonder weapon. Coz i was running at 20-25 fps. I didn't build the sheild. The thing that helped me is widows wine + gun drops were PAP'D. And i don't stay in one area. Always on the move.
The best area for me is underneath with widows wine and sheild. It will be perfect. Although on 115 i found out about the soul chest :lol:.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ProRevenge's Groups
Died on 115 coz i was trying to build the sliq. I didn't even use a single wonder weapon. Coz i was running at 20-25 fps. I didn't build the sheild. The thing that helped me is widows wine + gun drops were PAP'D. And i don't stay in one area. Always on the move.
The best area for me is underneath with widows wine and sheild. It will be perfect. Although on 115 i found out about the soul chest :lol:.
Im not sure wether to call bull here, since Bullet guns and those in the gun drop will not kill anything past 50/60, how did you get to 115 without the Baby gun or Sliq?

Loading ...