More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BETA TESTER
Signature
BETA TESTER
KeepACrawler's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
KeepACrawler's Contact & Social LinkskeepacrawlerCallMeKen
Great map once again Stevie!

Mind blown on how Radi can do in one week, what majority of map makers spend a lifetime trying to create. Personally, I would LOVE to see him remaster a bunch of maps (I have a list  ;D) and improve on what was already a nice creation.

And the problem with the shield placement, fock it! I mean who really needs to place the damn thing on the ground anyway. I would however like it if I got points for the melee kills, but Im not about to whine about it on the forums! Keep up the good work homie :nyan:
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Great map once again Stevie!

Mind blown on how Radi can do in one week, what majority of map makers spend a lifetime trying to create. Personally, I would LOVE to see him remaster a bunch of maps (I have a list  ;D) and improve on what was already a nice creation.

And the problem with the shield placement, fock it! I mean who really needs to place the damn thing on the ground anyway. I would however like it if I got points for the melee kills, but Im not about to whine about it on the forums! Keep up the good work homie :nyan:
Thanks, the shield is already done (it's mostly the third person anim stuff HarryBO21 did), and since there's a bug with the DM (and another thing someone told me) I'm gonna update to V2.1 tomorrow. Btw the shield doesn't give points for kills intentionally, that's how it is in BO2.
Date Registered: 2 July 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
7amasa's Groups
7amasa's Contact & Social Links
i can't find the babe maker  :'( btw awesome job   :poker:
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Well it'll give +10 for a non lethal shot, as it did in bo2 as well ;)
Date Registered: 5 May 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
HeyItsMystic's Groups
HeyItsMystic's Contact & Social Links
Great map, I have one issue, The zombies spawn too fast after a round ends. It might be a map feature, but it seems they spawn in way too fast after the new round starts. Keep up the great work :)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
And missing the Blood Splatter.
Date Registered: 11 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Crowzo's Groups
It looks like its a little version of oil rig! :) But I have a little request, you should add a few more weapons, like the Cel 3, Honey Badger, ect. It'd be cool, seeing as I was cursed with the AE4 all the time
Date Registered: 18 March 2015
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
hachuwaka's Groups
hachuwaka's Contact & Social Linkshachuwakahachuwakahachuwaka
link is broken
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
link is broken
Because Stevie is working on new version for the map. (V2.1)
Date Registered: 6 June 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
SatanicMushroom's Contact & Social Links
Firstly I am a huge fan of this map, great fun and a nice challenge (especially solo). That said, I really think the perk limit is a problem. The EMP crawlers are so difficult that PhD is a must have perk, and the sprinters and juggernauts mean you basically need stamin-up. This only leaves 2 perk slots which must be used (on solo) for quick revive and juggernog. So basically now I'm stuck with no speed, no double tap, no ammo-matic, no third weapon and now no thundergun. This makes it a lot less fun.
There are loads of ways you could alter the perk limit, random perk for beating jugggs, buy extra slots or just increase it to 5 or 6. Love the map but think something like this would be a big improvement.  :)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
V.2.1 is up now. I'm not doing any more updates. If you find a bug PM me.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
V.2.1 is up now. I'm not doing any more updates. If you find a bug PM me.
If you aren't doing anymore updates to the map then why tell you if there are anymore bugs at all?  ???
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
If you aren't doing anymore updates to the map then why tell you if there are anymore bugs at all?  ???
They might be relevant to my other map.

Firstly I am a huge fan of this map, great fun and a nice challenge (especially solo). That said, I really think the perk limit is a problem. The EMP crawlers are so difficult that PhD is a must have perk, and the sprinters and juggernauts mean you basically need stamin-up. This only leaves 2 perk slots which must be used (on solo) for quick revive and juggernog. So basically now I'm stuck with no speed, no double tap, no ammo-matic, no third weapon and now no thundergun. This makes it a lot less fun.
There are loads of ways you could alter the perk limit, random perk for beating jugggs, buy extra slots or just increase it to 5 or 6. Love the map but think something like this would be a big improvement.  :)
I've never bought Staminup on this map (it's pretty small never felt the need to) so no idea why you think it's mandatory, and there is an easy way to get 5 perks (or even all perks if you are persistent).
Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 06:01:06 pm by steviewonder87
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Great map, I have one issue, The zombies spawn too fast after a round ends. It might be a map feature, but it seems they spawn in way too fast after the new round starts. Keep up the great work :)
your right

it is a feature ;)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
your right

it is a feature ;)
You guys didn't even approve that post, you're the only ones who can see it ;D

And ofc it's a feature, I'd advise people to read the notes in the OP.
Spoiler: click to open...

Loading ...