UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Grid Lock V1.3.1 (18.08-15) New, short and easy video introduction!

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by mala15
Date Registered: 4 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Signature
Raatn
mala15's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
mala15's Contact & Social Links
Im having trouble playing co op :(  When i launch it it tries to load Nazi Zombies on Semper Fi and then it crashes.

Do you all have the same version?

I found a few threads with people having that same problem with coop on other UGX maps, but here is thread with "best answer": http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1902.msg17891.html#msg17891

Daedra's tips for fixing it:
"If you have the steam version then verify your games cache, otherwise reinstall the game itself."

Hope that fixes it, please let me know:)

Date Registered: 1 January 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
vinnyz500's Groups
vinnyz500's Contact & Social Linkspsn_hackedlobbies4uXxMrPotatoxXvinnyz500
Im having trouble playing co op :(  When i launch it it tries to load Nazi Zombies on Semper Fi and then it crashes.
change it from story mode to zombies in the options
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Signature
Long time custom zombies player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
Do you all have the same version?

I found a few threads with people having that same problem with coop on other UGX maps, but here is thread with "best answer": http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1902.msg17891.html#msg17891

Daedra's tips for fixing it:
"If you have the steam version then verify your games cache, otherwise reinstall the game itself."

Hope that fixes it, please let me know:)

I had the same problem but then i asked HitmanVere and he told me not to go into the 'Settings' menu because it switches it to Semper Fi. If you just load the lobby and invite the friends or wait for randoms, it should load. Its a problem with UGX Mod apparently.
Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 11:04:55 am by Nathiri
Date Registered: 2 October 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
LuisNa_OH's Groups
LuisNa_OH's Contact & Social Links
this map is not working  :(
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
mala15's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I had the same problem but then i asked HitmanVere and he told me not to go into the 'Settings' menu because it switches it to Semper Fi. If you just load the lobby and invite the friends or wait for randoms, it should load. Its a problem with UGX Mod apparently.

Thanks for the fix:)

this map is not working  :(

How is it not working?
Date Registered: 8 March 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
ProTecT_Legend's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Lol xD and then after rendering the video........... I realized that my mic was NOT being recorded. -__- #Fail
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
mala15's Groups
Me(F1Ne5TGamer) and ProTecT_Legend just finished the map. Pretty hard ending to do, had a 2 hour long recording but overall a really good map. I have to say I love the grid idea but the ending should have been where you win the arena and survive but instead you die. You have to have PHD to accually end it because you die from the fall damage just so you know. Thanks for the upload of a great map, looking forward to seeing more of this style of gamemode. I will link the youtube video in the comment when I get it uploaded. 

Woah, cool to know someone managed to finish it:D But didn't know you died from the fall w/o PHD...I guess I've only tested it with PHD and thought the water saved me hehe.

Thanks for that, and thanks for telling me how it went and about YT video:)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I hear placing a thin clip over the floor will circumvent the fall damage ;)
Date Registered: 5 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Signature
Zombies are the opposites of girls, they do care about your brain

Woah, cool to know someone managed to finish it:D But didn't know you died from the fall w/o PHD...I guess I've only tested it with PHD and thought the water saved me hehe.

Thanks for that, and thanks for telling me how it went and about YT video:)
There is an ending ??? I played this for 2 hours and didn't find it, couldn't find the perk posters for mule kick, stamin up and deadshot as well
Probably didnt find enough artillery pieces
Also, I found a strange bug where my bouncing betties just started disappearing everytime I place them
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
mala15's Groups
Lol xD and then after rendering the video........... I realized that my mic was NOT being recorded. -__- #Fail

ah ok^^ hehe no YT then?:)

I hear placing a thin clip over the floor will circumvent the fall damage ;)

thanks harry :)

There is an ending ??? I played this for 2 hours and didn't find it, couldn't find the perk posters for mule kick, stamin up and deadshot as well
Probably didnt find enough artillery pieces
Also, I found a strange bug where my bouncing betties just started disappearing everytime I place them

Mule kick, stamina up and deadshot are all behind secret areas yes, you need to find artillery pieces:)

Spoilers, don't read if you want to figure out stuff on you own:
Spoiler: click to open...
Stamin up is found outside on the 3rd floor by finding artillery pieces, the other are found in the two paths leading up to the 3rd floor. To progress towards the ending you got to open a secret room in the last big room leading up to PaP. Thats only the start of the ending though;)

The same betty you placed or the oldest one?

I capped the betties each player can place at 40 divided by players in the game because of the G_spawn error. It should remove the oldest one though.....the map got a lot of dynamic entities and if they go over a 1024 entities the game instantly ends, pretty bad system to instantly end the game, so I thought it would be better to cap amount of betties.
Maybe the amount could be higher but wanted to be on the safe side.

Date Registered: 5 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
On a certain moment I was just unable to place any new betties, they instantly disappeared
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
mala15's Groups
On a certain moment I was just unable to place any new betties, they instantly disappeared

Hmm, ok thats a bug....I'll look into it, thanks for reporting!:)
Date Registered: 16 September 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Mr.T's Groups
Mr.T's Contact & Social Links
hi mala15 i hope u get this post it is the first post ive every posted :) so im sorry if i did it wrong, your Grid Lock map is friggin amazing wot can i say 1 of the best, funniest/challenging coolest maps i have every played!! end game (graphics,epic,amazing) is so wot zombie maps should be like!! i like the way u think! thank u for the game and all the hard work u put in to it! it really showed :) and if any1 helped u a long the way thanks very much :) and also i wished i had of recorded it but dont have any software to do so but now i dont i will get some to do so and will upload on youtube! i just took lots of screen shots.... i would like to post or upload some but not sure how to?
Date Registered: 14 March 2015
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Stormin Norman
sureshot1500's Groups
this was one fun map I loved it
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
mala15's Groups
this was one fun map I loved it

hi mala15 i hope u get this post it is the first post ive every posted :) so im sorry if i did it wrong, your Grid Lock map is friggin amazing wot can i say 1 of the best, funniest/challenging coolest maps i have every played!! end game (graphics,epic,amazing) is so wot zombie maps should be like!! i like the way u think! thank u for the game and all the hard work u put in to it! it really showed :) and if any1 helped u a long the way thanks very much :) and also i wished i had of recorded it but dont have any software to do so but now i dont i will get some to do so and will upload on youtube! i just took lots of screen shots.... i would like to post or upload some but not sure how to?

Thanks alot, really appreciate hearing that!:)
Yeah, I put a lot of effort into it^^ first I had to learn all the mod tools, and scripting to some degree, but it was very fun:)

I got the inspiration for grids from how I play many zombies maps, and after a while I wanted grids in every map I played, so decided to make one with them and developed the idea a lot further.

If you end up uploading anything please let me know ;)

Thanks again for your posts:)

Double Post Merge: August 05, 2015, 02:10:19 pm

I've tried to replicate this error, but I don't manage to.

Hope you can answer some questions :D

-Did you play 1.0, 1.1 or 1.2?
-Was it coop or solo?
-If coop, did you respawn at any point?
-Anything else you did that you might be related?

Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 02:10:19 pm by mala15

Loading ...