Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
JAB_PHANO's Groups
JAB_PHANO's Contact & Social LinksSoulSurvivorsGaming

I just downloaded and tried it! ITS SO AWESOME! Great job man please make more :) and I'm posting gameplay of your bridge map on my youtube channel SoulSurvivorsGaming if you want to check out how much I loved it. If you read this 3/19/14 I wont be up yet. You should totally make like a trilogy story of zombies. I think it would be sick if you did!
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Date Registered: 5 March 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Ununpentium miner
jorgep28's Groups
jorgep28's Contact & Social Linksjorgep28
another map with jumpscares? really?
time to play viva piñata =P
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
another map with jumpscares? really?
time to play viva piñata =P

Haha maybe :D
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I own the hat!
DuaLVII's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
DuaLVII's Contact & Social Linksthomas.gascoigne.7DuaLVIIDuaLVIITheProlonger
Just wondering, Have you released this map and still developing it?
Also you want to zip up those .exe installation files such that no-one receives the horrible pathetic possible malware warning.

Not too mention you'll save everyone almost 2 seconds of download time with a few kb's shaved off its size.

(Detect the sarcasm for a cookie)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Just wondering, Have you released this map and still developing it?
Also you want to zip up those .exe installation files such that no-one receives the horrible pathetic possible malware warning.

Not too mention you'll save everyone almost 2 seconds of download time with a few kb's shaved off its size.

(Detect the sarcasm for a cookie)

I might zip the .exe so that it fixed that THANKS!! :D

And no i have not released the map and still developing it... unless i am fixing them...
Date Registered: 10 October 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
mattyman105's Groups
mattyman105's Contact & Social Links
i found a way to get out of the map, you jump on stamin-up and strafe jump to the left and you get out and into the water. Just to let you know.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Awesome looking map. Unfortunately, I'm too much of a pussy to play it due to the Jump Scares that are in the map. However, I promise one day I'll grow a pair and play the map. Overall, the map looks awesome and it's very impressive for a first map.

EDIT: I was thinking if you could possibly put a Jump Scares On/Off option in the menu screen of the map, just for the people who hate jump scares.

haha Cheers ,bro, with the idea. prision mission and this deserves that option :gusta:
Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 12:36:03 am by SajeOne
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
haha Cheers ,bro, with the idea. prision mission and this deserves that option :gusta:

Haha thanks :D
Date Registered: 20 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
conneroldham2's Groups
conneroldham2's Contact & Social LinksAbsorbentSleet
why wont it let me on the bride its blocked :troll:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
why wont it let me on the bride its blocked :troll:

You need to open the door :D
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Just finished map, pretty solid for 1st creation  :)

Vulture Aid regenerating ammo meant the WunderWaffe was super OP, Mark 2's run animation seems weird and was going to mention Claymores but seems like that's already been brought up

Curious of other side of EE as I went the truck side so likely play again to get the full experience

One thing that's not your fault but I wish would be addressed is Dr Dagger preventing crawlers - when you're in a tight map this can be frustrating - was manageable but running back and forth along bridge as gathered parts was not ideal

Brought a lot to table on this, I shall keep a keen eye on your future projects  :)
Date Registered: 23 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
aaornd22's Groups
aaornd22's Contact & Social Links
Really enjoyable map man :) hope you keep making them like that...... i really liked the 2 sided Easter egg
Date Registered: 23 February 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
RalphonsoTG's Groups
RalphonsoTG's Contact & Social LinksThe Moistest@RalphonsoTGRalphonsoRalphonsoTheGreat
Hiya there. Just got done playing the map. Definitely better than some other maps that I've played, but there are a few problems

Spoiler: click to open...
1. The Dr. dagger perk makes almost all grenades lethal. This includes Molotov cocktails. This can be a hassle when you want to explore the map and search for the parts. (I have no idea if this is a fault on your end or not though, so... yeah).
2. The fire effect from the explodey guy lasts too long. The fire disappears, yet the place where it died still effects and slows me, sometimes killing me and forcing me to restart.
3. I couldn't buy stamin-up on the stair thing. Before I turned on power the indicator popped up, and when I turned it on, the indicator disappeared and I couldn't buy it. (I later got it from the random perk machine thing though).
4. I think the jumpscares were a little unneeded. Just my opinion, but I think they were a little strange to put in the map.

That being said, however, I have some cool things too!

1. All of the perks were cool. Besides the dagger, all of them worked, and it added a great amount of variety (didn't get a chance to test out Who's who though, I'm all alone ;_;)
2. The minigun, knife, and ray gun mark 2 were cool. The minigun is EXTREMELY powerful, not letting the boss zombies even get close.
3. Speaking of boss zombies, they were really cool. The moon zombie was nice, the flaming zombie was extremely dangerous, and the regular super-health zombie was really difficult early on in the game. A nice touch overall.
4.The overall idea of the map is original (I think, and hope), and well executed.

And that's it. For a first map, this was pretty damned spectacular. Better than what I could do, 100%. Nice job.
Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 03:00:50 am by RalphonsoTG
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Hiya there. Just got done playing the map. Definitely better than some other maps that I've played, but there are a few problems

1. The Dr. dagger perk makes almost all grenades lethal. This includes Molotov cocktails. This can be a hassle when you want to explore the map and search for the parts. (I have no idea if this is a fault on your end or not though, so... yeah).
2. The fire effect from the explodey guy lasts too long. The fire disappears, yet the place where it died still effects and slows me, sometimes killing me and forcing me to restart.
3. I couldn't buy stamin-up on the stair thing. Before I turned on power the indicator popped up, and when I turned it on, the indicator disappeared and I couldn't buy it. (I later got it from the random perk machine thing though).
4. I think the jumpscares were a little unneeded. Just my opinion, but I think they were a little strange to put in the map.

That being said, however, I have some cool things too!

1. All of the perks were cool. Besides the dagger, all of them worked, and it added a great amount of variety (didn't get a chance to test out Who's who though, I'm all alone ;_;)
2. The minigun, knife, and ray gun mark 2 were cool. The minigun is EXTREMELY powerful, not letting the boss zombies even get close.
3. Speaking of boss zombies, they were really cool. The moon zombie was nice, the flaming zombie was extremely dangerous, and the regular super-health zombie was really difficult early on in the game. A nice touch overall.
4.The overall idea of the map is original (I think, and hope), and well executed.

And that's it. For a first map, this was pretty damned spectacular. Better than what I could do, 100%. Nice job.

Alright i am going to fix them :D

Post Merge: March 30, 2014, 09:31:27 pm
Download for V1.6
http://www.mediafire.com/download/04xc2zf02s3po24/bridge_V1.6.exe

What's new in 1.6?
Weapon Added: BO2 PDW
Weapon Added: BO2 DSR Ported by Jzob123
Weapon Added: BO2 Executioner Ported by Jzob123
Clip a out of map glitch

Loading ...