Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
concerning the main EE, I have absolutely no idea what to do, I only heard 3 voice overs and that includes the teleportation for the crystal and the Miasmic device :alone:

Miasma Device is not strong alone, you need to obtain an Element for it through a quest
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 April 2017
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I apparently know how to get into the MDT 😎
Signature
If you've seen some corpses, I did that :D
I know that I need an element battery or something, so I'm guessing that it's part of the main EE,  I will be "digging" up more secrets (bad pun)
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I know that I need an element battery or something, so I'm guessing that it's part of the main EE,  I will be "digging" up more secrets (bad pun)

Yep
Date Registered: 1 May 2018
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ReStar's Groups
ReStar's Contact & Social Links
Can I install it on steam version? or only cracked version?
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
This is my new favorite map, all the easter egg steps really got me, while doing the wind quest, the generator part where them "color" enemies spawn (don't want to spoil for other) I really got a fright when I didn't hear anything and it just came into view. Also I saw the Nacht der Untoten reference there (big one too). Lastly, I like the Rick and Morty and song in the credits (don't know the name).
Epic boss(no spoilers) :rainbow:
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Can I install it on steam version? or only cracked version?

Of course on Steam version, that is what most people have

This is my new favorite map, all the easter egg steps really got me, while doing the wind quest, the generator part where them "color" enemies spawn (don't want to spoil for other) I really got a fright when I didn't hear anything and it just came into view. Also I saw the Nacht der Untoten reference there (big one too). Lastly, I like the Rick and Morty and song in the credits (don't know the name).
Epic boss(no spoilers) :rainbow:

For The Damaged Coda by Blonde Redhead is the tracks name, lol. Glad you enjoyed it!
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Thanks, I also want the Easter Egg song...well more like need it in my life dudes :troll: :nyan:
Noticed that when a Player has the Shield on their back, a crawler can't damage them no matter the angle...
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Thanks, I also want the Easter Egg song...well more like need it in my life dudes :troll: :nyan:
Noticed that when a Player has the Shield on their back, a crawler can't damage them no matter the angle...

I will add all the tracks later probs in OP, not bothered to start naming each one separately in comments, lol
The Shield thing is just cos of the FOV check most people used for their Shields, we might just perform black magic and move that stuff to be actually calculated using math
Date Registered: 3 July 2017
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Liamza2314's Groups
Liamza2314's Contact & Social Links
I must say, for the first actual custom map, this is even more amazing then I thought it would be. I'm loving the map itself, and I'm nearly finished figuring out the ee

Outstanding job to all involved, I hope this is the start of millions more awesome bo1 maps to come

Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I must say, for the first actual custom map, this is even more amazing then I thought it would be. I'm loving the map itself, and I'm nearly finished figuring out the ee

Outstanding job to all involved, I hope this is the start of millions more awesome bo1 maps to come

Glad that you are enjoying the map 👏
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Absolutely liked the map, brings back WaW custom zombies feels, but in BO it's much smoother. It has the same layout for BO maps(like the whole map is a loop from the start room ending up back in start room again somehow). The EE is very well done, instead of simply keep on escaping blabla, but the note locations are annoying. And also, do have something for rainy weather, as your previous map was also rainy(rainy death) ::).
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
WOW the lost map is real thanks to good ol' custom maps and modders,
And I dunno how to turn on the power

Double Post Merge: May 05, 2018, 06:22:16 pm
but in all conclusion, holy shit this is good and I would say body builder Jason Blundell approved
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Absolutely liked the map, brings back WaW custom zombies feels, but in BO it's much smoother. It has the same layout for BO maps(like the whole map is a loop from the start room ending up back in start room again somehow). The EE is very well done, instead of simply keep on escaping blabla, but the note locations are annoying. And also, do have something for rainy weather, as your previous map was also rainy(rainy death) ::).

What is annoying about the note locations? Easy to memorize, if you have seen them at least once, lol. Also, two last WaW maps had rain, but none of my BO3 maps had rain /shrug Glad you enjoyed the map though

WOW the lost map is real thanks to good ol' custom maps and modders,
And I dunno how to turn on the power

Double Post Merge: May 05, 2018, 06:22:16 pm
but in all conclusion, holy shit this is good and I would say body builder Jason Blundell approved

Look what power switch says and follow what comes out of the base
Date Registered: 29 November 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
QZYMYa's Groups
QZYMYa's Contact & Social LinksXXCDXXXCXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
What is annoying about the note locations? Easy to memorize, if you have seen them at least once, lol. Also, two last WaW maps had rain, but none of my BO3 maps had rain /shrug Glad you enjoyed the map though

Look what power switch says and follow what comes out of the base

Why I cannot download? :poker:
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Why I cannot download? :poker:

I don't know, did you click the two big red buttons in the topic? Did either one open Mega for you? More context please

Loading ...