Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
⎝Mango⎠'s Groups
⎝Mango⎠'s Contact & Social Links
Really nice  map!
Hope it get's updated, anytime soon. With more stuff to explore!
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 6 June 2017
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
My published cod maps:

Mansion of the Undead
Buros Der Toten
Minions by k3nt
klevi's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Just threw another update!

Double Post Merge: May 05, 2022, 08:20:35 am
Really nice  map!
Hope it get's updated, anytime soon. With more stuff to explore!
Well, i updated it a little, but you won't be getting updates like extra areas and such unfortunately. I hope you enjoy it like it is!
Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 08:20:35 am by klevi
Date Registered: 3 November 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Signature
Lord-san's Groups
Lord-san's Contact & Social Linkszsclordilord11Lord-san5102Black
Is Easy once you know where is the important stuff, i didnt find the files for escape lol but i did the code, for me was 3 3 4 1 but i dk if the code can be reset somehow bcz i try again and i listen the code once more in a diferent round before listen the first time but i had zombies around me so i couldn´t listen well.

Spoiler: click to show...

Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 09:16:03 pm by Lord-san
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Well, i can't tell anything for sure if you're also unsure yourself what happened, the files are right there, where you insert the code theres a little cage, which opens if you insert the correct code, and then you grab the files. My guess is that you probably inserted a wrong code. Anyway, i will once again update the map, cos i have to fix some stuff, and i will also add a HUD for the files, so when you pick them you also know that you got them.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Lord-san's Groups
Well, i can't tell anything for sure if you're also unsure yourself what happened, the files are right there, where you insert the code theres a little cage, which opens if you insert the correct code, and then you grab the files. My guess is that you probably inserted a wrong code. Anyway, i will once again update the map, cos i have to fix some stuff, and i will also add a HUD for the files, so when you pick them you also know that you got them.
Ohh ok. I'm sure that i put the correct code but i didnt look the cage lol my bad, i run around the map looking in other rooms and outside the office xd.

Sry for bother you once again K3nt
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
It's all good man, don't worry.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
you had my interest until jumpscare
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
you had my interest until jumpscare
Haha don't worry, that's hard to activate, I doubt anyone will activate it unless I tell it, or ppl read the code.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Lord-san's Groups
Ver 1.0.4 you remove the chars names in co-op? also some features from the bo4 hud? anyway i finish the map finaly. Was g g, good map

Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
Thank you, and yes, most of the people looks like don't like the BO4 HUD much, so i kinda edited it, but since the game has it's own limits some of the HUDs aren't showing, but anyway, i will update the map once again(this time it is gonna really most likely be the last), to fix some minor scripting issues, but i will also try to fix the HUD through the menu files this time and not the code. But basically, the map doesn't have gamecrashing bugs, i would say that it has no bugs at all, i just need to fix some minor issues here and there, that even right now aren't actually a problem, but i just wanna do it to be correct with myself. As you've might noticed, the HUD icons happens only in co-op. When you're playing solo it should all be good. I feel like i am hitting the HUD limit, but im not sure of it.
Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 04:00:01 pm by klevi
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Lord-san's Groups
In my opinion the bo4 hud on v 1.0.3 was perfect. Just you should include a display quote like mansion of the undead for example in the code step, if someone put the incorrect code, make a quote what said the code is wrong try next round and yes like Stunlinger quote, is not a bad idea xD
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
Well, i liked the HUD that i had added in the v1.0.3 version, but not a lot of others did, mainly cos it was crowded full of HUD elements. As for the 'wrong code insertion' part, i will think of something, eventhough it is not really needed. The reward for the code is like less than one meter away from the code panel, so all you have to do is to turn around and see if that small cage where the files are, is opened or not. Also, it is true that i could've done something that prints the whole inserted code showing that this code is wrong, right in the middle of the screen, but i didn't add this since there is no limit of the digits that the player can press, and let say they have pressed like 20-30 numbers instead, it would cover a very large part of the screen, and it would really look ugly. Plus that i have barely seen treyarch printing stuff in their maps, so...!
Date Registered: 24 September 2020
Last active: 19 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Sadoron's Groups
Sadoron's Contact & Social Links
Hey guys, i made a video guide for the map. I show secrets / easter eggs on it, i hope that can help you :books:
YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK
I want to thank Klevi for his review on my video.
Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 08:21:23 am by Sadoron
Date Registered: 1 July 2019
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
kielrgz's Contact & Social Linkstwitch.tv/kielrgz95kielyt
:cool_doge:  

Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups

Loading ...