broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 January 2018
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
coulter.andrew's Contact & Social Links
What is the Gray pentagon tile texture that you would use in a teleporter room?  I somehow cannot find it at all in radiant.
This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
What is the Gray pentagon tile texture that you would use in a teleporter room?  I somehow cannot find it at all in radiant.

Check in the interior wall category
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Come to think about it.  I dont have but a few decal, plaster, and subway textures in Interior Walls.  I have locale and surface type as All.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Come to think about it.  I dont have but a few decal, plaster, and subway textures in Interior Walls.  I have locale and surface type as All.

Did you hit the "Converter" button on the launcher?
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Yep.  But... I will just add one myself with other textures.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
which - as weve told you before - will not help

youll just hit "another" error coz theres clearly a bigger issue...

we must have told you this so many times now

ill try again

You
Have
Not
Installed
The
Tools
Correctly

also its a hexagon
Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 04:20:22 am by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Btw, it is a default texture that came with the games its self.  The default textures are usually in the games IWD.  If it isn't there, mod tools simply cannot do shit.  And I did instal mod tools properly, im not a tard.  Bit I will see to it that you cannot reply to any of my posts ever again.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
has nothing to do with whats in the game or the IWDs

that only allows you to extract it should someone choose to do that - its not useable in that form...

the mod tools contains the actual image file - and the GDT for it, which then creates the asset for you when you run the converter

you do NOT have the tools installed PROPERLY

why dont you ever listen. Like seriously, how do you think you know better than people who have been doing this for 5 years

do you think in bo3 we have every single model and texture because i have all the game and DLC? No - its the literal raw assets we are given and nothing more. Same applied to waw, only difference is they gave us 100% of the assets

If youd installed correctly - you wouldnt have 50 million random missing files all the time

do yourself a favour and just fucking reinstall already and drop the fucking attitude
Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 11:32:13 pm by Harry Bo21
Marked as best answer by coulter.andrew 6 years ago
Date Registered: 9 August 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
codmoddd1234's Groups
codmoddd1234's Contact & Social Links
If your sure you installed the tools correctly then radiant isn't loading all the textures.
//
https://www.mediafire.com/download/9x42e4z4yyis2px
Load prefab in map. It has every stock texture. Delete prefab before you compile. The texture you want is called something like "zombie_teleport tiles".
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
If your sure you installed the tools correctly then radiant isn't loading all the textures.
//
https://www.mediafire.com/download/9x42e4z4yyis2px
Load prefab in map. It has every stock texture. Delete prefab before you compile. The texture you want is called something like "zombie_teleport tiles".
Thank you for your help.  That idiot, HarryBO2 just doesnt know crap.  I found a post by someone else with the same problem I have.  And textures i cannot find are all after "Q".  So I deleted textures I didnt like and wasnt set up properly.  Then I got back a bunch of textures due to the limit of textures you can have in radiant.  So, common sense shows my mod tools were I stalled correctly.  But lord knows HarryBO2 has no common sense.
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
Thank you for your help.  That idiot, HarryBO2 just doesnt know crap.  I found a post by someone else with the same problem I have.  And textures i cannot find are all after "Q".  So I deleted textures I didnt like and wasnt set up properly.  Then I got back a bunch of textures due to the limit of textures you can have in radiant.  So, common sense shows my mod tools were I stalled correctly.  But lord knows HarryBO2 has no common sense.

He said exactly the same as codmoddd1234 lol and besides Harry has a lot of knowledge about modding and helps a lot of people
solving their problems. He also released a lot of custom content to the community where we should be thankfull for!
Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 09:03:11 pm by gympie6

Loading ...