More
Personal Quote
Donations massively appreciated: paypal.me/DanT98
Signature
Stranded
Nacht Der Untoten: Reimagined
Encampment
Encampment V2: BO3 Mod

Mapper and Weapon Porter - I release what I can of my work for the community to enjoy :)
ProRevenge's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
ProRevenge's Contact & Social LinksProRevenge
So I am in the process of adding the jingles to the bo1 perks (for reference, I am using the ones from Script Placer Z, which are bams iirc)
I have downloaded the jingles from CoD wiki and converted them to .wav files.
Where do I put the sound file?
What soundalias do I need to make?
And the prefab has a script_struct with the following KVPs: (PHD for example)

script_string             phd_flopper_perk
script_sound             mx_phd_flopper_jingle
targetname                perksacola

Do I need to name the sound file mx_phd_flopper_jingle?
Will this struct cause the jingle to play correctly?

And I presume the process would be the same for the other perks (I can easily get .wav for jingles)

Anyone who can help, Thanks! :D
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
you can either add them to one of the existing sound aliases of make a new one.

As for the sound, anywhere in raw/sounds

Call the alias in your mod.csv, and use whatever you called it as reference

I had trouble getting the stock script to accept more jingles, If you need help shout.

I think the original jingles are in raw/soundaliases/DLC3_share or something, or one of the files near it, you can just copy theirs and change the wav file and reference to yours
Date Registered: 7 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ProRevenge's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Ok, So I added the sounds, named the same as the sounds on the script structs of the perks.
and for the alias, there was no dlc3_share file, so I went into dlc2_share (don't know If I should've)

and did this:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
mx_revive_jingle,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\revive_jingle.wav,,,1,1,50,500,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.25,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
mx_jugger_jingle,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\jugga_jingle.wav,,,1,1,50,500,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.25,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
mx_doubletap_jingle,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\doubletap_jingle.wav,,,1,1,50,500,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.25,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
mx_deadshot_jingle,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\deadshot_jingle.wav,,,1,1,50,500,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.25,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
mx_phd_flopper_jingle,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\phd_flopper_jingle.wav,,,1,1,50,500,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.25,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
mx_staminup_jingle,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\staminup_jingle.wav,,,1,1,50,500,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.25,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
mx_speed_jingle,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\speed_jingle.wav,,,1,1,50,500,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.25,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
mx_revive_sting,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\revive_sting.wav,,,1,1,50,800,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.15,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
mx_jugger_sting,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\jugga_sting.wav,,,1,1,50,800,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.15,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
mx_doubletap_sting,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\double_sting.wav,,,1,1,50,800,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.15,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
mx_speed_sting,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\speed_sting.wav,,,1,1,50,800,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.15,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
mx_deadshot_sting,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\deadshot_sting.wav,,,1,1,50,800,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.15,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,

The files are all named correct, And I didn't put anything in mod.csv, what do I need to put in?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
If youve added to a existing soundalias you wont need to add anything, as the file is already being called, is that what you did?

otherwise you need to add something like :

Code Snippet
Plaintext
sound,YOUR_SOUND_ALIAS_NAME,,,
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ProRevenge's Groups
ERROR: Sound alias file 'boperk_jingle.csv': alias entry missing name and/or file. Error details:
   alias name: 'mx_deadshot_jingle', sound file: '', previous alias in file: ''

The error I get after making a new soundalias that looks like this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
name,platform,file,sequence,vol_min,vol_max,dist_min,dist_max,limit_count,limit_type,entity_limit_count,entity_limit_type,bus,volume_min_falloff_curve,volumefalloffcurve,reverb_send,dist_reverb_max,reverb_min_falloff_curve,reverb_falloff_curve,pitch_min,pitch_max,randomize_type,spatialized,type,probability,loop,masterslave,loadspec,subtitle,compression,secondaryaliasname,chainaliasname,startdelay,speakermap,lfe percentage,center percentage,envelop_min,envelop_max,envelop percentage,occlusion_level,occlusion_wet_dry,real_delay,distance_lpf,move_type,move_time,min_priority,max_priority,min_priority_threshold,max_priority_threshold,doppler,isbig

mx_deadshot_jingle,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\deadshot_jingle.wav,,,1,1,50,500,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.25,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
mx_phd_flopper_jingle,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\phd_flopper_jingle.wav,,,1,1,50,500,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.25,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
mx_staminup_jingle,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\staminup_jingle.wav,,,1,1,50,500,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.25,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
mx_deadshot_sting,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\deadshot_sting.wav,,,1,1,50,800,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.15,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,

obviously I don't have all the jingles set up yet, and Ive no idea what the sting ones are, and im getting that error in launcher and no jingle in game...
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Add extra , after jingle name, like mx_deadshot_jingle,,SFX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ProRevenge's Groups
doing that gives me:

Spoiler: click to open...
Invalid token '1' in column 'doppler' for alias 'mx_phd_flopper_jingle'
ERROR: Sound alias file boperk_jingle.csv: limit_count '500' is not within the range of '1'-'256'.
ERROR: Sound alias file boperk_jingle.csv: Unknown curve 'full_vol'
ERROR: Sound alias file boperk_jingle.csv: Unknown curve '1800'
ERROR: Sound alias mx_staminup_jingle file boperk_jingle.csv: Unknown randomize_type '1'; should be volume,pitch,variant
ERROR: Sound alias file boperk_jingle.csv: Unknown sound type '3d'; should be primed, streamed or loaded
ERROR: Sound alias file boperk_jingle.csv: envelop percentage '200.000000' is not within the range of '-1.000000'-'1.000000'.
ERROR: Sound alias file boperk_jingle.csv: min_priority_threshold '90.000000' is not within the range of '0.000000'-'1.000000'.
Invalid token '1' in column 'doppler' for alias 'mx_staminup_jingle'
ERROR: Sound alias file boperk_jingle.csv: limit_count '800' is not within the range of '1'-'256'.
ERROR: Sound alias file boperk_jingle.csv: Unknown curve 'full_vol'
ERROR: Sound alias file boperk_jingle.csv: Unknown curve '1800'
ERROR: Sound alias mx_deadshot_sting file boperk_jingle.csv: Unknown randomize_type '1'; should be volume,pitch,variant
ERROR: Sound alias file boperk_jingle.csv: Unknown sound type '3d'; should be primed, streamed or loaded
ERROR: Sound alias file boperk_jingle.csv: envelop percentage '200.000000' is not within the range of '-1.000000'-'1.000000'.
ERROR: Sound alias file boperk_jingle.csv: min_priority_threshold '90.000000' is not within the range of '0.000000'-'1.000000'.
Invalid token '1' in column 'doppler' for alias 'mx_deadshot_sting'

Ive no idea what any of that means, I have the sounds in the alias laid out the same way as waw perks, but with the names of my bo perk sound files, which are in the same filepath
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
doing that gives me:

Ive no idea what any of that means, I have the sounds in the alias laid out the same way as waw perks, but with the names of my bo perk sound files, which are in the same filepath

What hitman is saying, look at the header of the sound-csv. The frist three entries are:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
name,platform,file

However in your soundalias-line's, file ( is the path to the file ) come's in the second place instead of the third. So there's either a comma lost when copying the stuff over, or you should use a different header for this alias.. Start with a fresh .csv, and carefully paste them in the correct place. Should work..
Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 05:01:26 pm by BluntStuffy
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ProRevenge's Groups
Im not sure what to change, My alias looks like this: (not complete with all perks yet though)

Code Snippet
Plaintext
name,platform,file,sequence,vol_min,vol_max,dist_min,dist_max,limit_count,limit_type,entity_limit_count,entity_limit_type,bus,volume_min_falloff_curve,volumefalloffcurve,reverb_send,dist_reverb_max,reverb_min_falloff_curve,reverb_falloff_curve,pitch_min,pitch_max,randomize_type,spatialized,type,probability,loop,masterslave,loadspec,subtitle,compression,secondaryaliasname,chainaliasname,startdelay,speakermap,lfe percentage,center percentage,envelop_min,envelop_max,envelop percentage,occlusion_level,occlusion_wet_dry,real_delay,distance_lpf,move_type,move_time,min_priority,max_priority,min_priority_threshold,max_priority_threshold,doppler,isbig

mx_deadshot_jingle,,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\deadshot_jingle.wav,,,1,1,50,500,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.25,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
mx_phd_flopper_jingle,,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\phd_flopper_jingle.wav,,,1,1,50,500,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.25,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
mx_staminup_jingle,,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\staminup_jingle.wav,,,1,1,50,500,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.25,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
mx_deadshot_sting,,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\deadshot_sting.wav,,,1,1,50,800,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.15,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
This one looks ok, as it has two comma's after the name. This way the file-path should be good, Now to add a new jingle just copy one of those line's and only change the name, and file-path and make sure there's still two comma's between them.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
NEW_JINGLE,,SFX\Levels\zombie\perksacola\jingle\NEW_JINGLE.wav,,,1,1,50,500,,,,,full_vol,,,0.8,1800,,curve0,1,1,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,200,0.5,0.25,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,

EDIT:

Ït's still wrong i think, vol_min and vol_max should be the 5th and 6th entry, but in your line's the fifth spot is empty.. You should prob delete a comma after the file-path too. Guess this isn't a stock soundalias?
Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 05:36:33 pm by BluntStuffy
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ProRevenge's Groups
I have that alias but those errors a couple posts up pop up...
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
EDIT:

Ït's still wrong i think, vol_min and vol_max should be the 5th and 6th entry, but in your line's the fifth spot is empty.. You should prob delete a comma after the file-path too. Guess this isn't a stock soundalias?

Just copy the header from dlc_share into an empty file, and copy one of the perk_jingles in there and change it.
OR just add your new line's in dlc_share.csv.

Looks like you're using the wrong header for the .csv.
The first one is the header from dlc_share ( Original perk jingle's ), the second one is the header you are using:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
name,file,platform,sequence,vol_min,vol_max,dist_min,dist_max,limit_count,limit_type,entity_limit_count,entity_limit_type,bus,volume_min_falloff_curve,volumefalloffcurve,reverb_send,dist_reverb_max,reverb_min_falloff_curve,reverb_falloff_curve,pitch_min,pitch_max,randomize_type,spatialized,type,probability,loop,masterslave,loadspec,subtitle,compression,secondaryaliasname,chainaliasname,startdelay,speakermap,lfe percentage,center percentage,envelop_min,envelop_max,envelop percentage,occlusion_level,occlusion_wet_dry,real_delay,distance_lpf,move_type,move_time,min_priority,max_priority,min_priority_threshold,max_priority_threshold,,isbig

Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ProRevenge's Groups
Ill try that later then, but for reference, when I copied the format of the other jingles in dlc_share, the sounds didnt play at all in game, there are script structs in game on the machines with same kvps as waw perk structs, so im unsure as to why it isnt working
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Sure you converted them to .wav correctly? You used Audacity to convert them? Tried both '16-bit signed PCM' or '8-bit unsigned PCM' ? ( i use 16-bit signed most of the time that works first try )
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ProRevenge's Groups
Yeah, i downloaded them from cod wiki (except mule kick, that isnt available as a download for some reason) and used audacity to convert the sound to .wav, im not sure on what bit pcm i did and i cant check now as im off my pc

Loading ...