Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Youtubers Rank

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by UndeadGaming

Poll

Question: Should Youtubers that Support the UGX mods and the community Have Their own rank?(exampled of a valued member meatwaggon22 and GUNS4HIRE)

Yes to Youtuber rank
14 (38.9%)
No to Youtuber rank
22 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closed: July 13, 2015, 02:10:29 pm

OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
It depends on how it's given out/ its requirements.

The problem is, like mentioned by Scotch and Zen, many people who do YouTube #1 don't interact with the site #2 Many larger and established channels simply record videos of the maps without even crediting with links; some have even gone to not even including the name of the map in the video's title, in the video, or in the description.

I wouldn't be basing it on subs or views also, they are easily faked, sub 4 sub and views generators are in the thousands now (YouTube have pretty good anti-fake stats systems though).
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
UndeadGaming's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
UndeadGaming's Contact & Social LinksHardCoreHDCoreHD
Yes I realised that so I made the poll for UGX Respected Youtubers
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
If someone other than MeatWagon and Gunns would deserve title, it would be TheRelaxingEnd. He has been seen few times commenting here and always credits mappers on descriptions (cant in video, since he doesnt talk :D ) Also is in contact with few mappers and sometimes helps mappers :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
UndeadGaming's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
Exsactly,HitmanVere your agreeing with me  :o
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
If someone other than MeatWagon and Gunns would deserve title, it would be TheRelaxingEnd. He has been seen few times commenting here and always credits mappers on descriptions (cant in video, since he doesnt talk :D ) Also is in contact with few mappers and sometimes helps mappers :)

Yeah, I have seen Relaxing on the scene a few times of late. Got a lot of respect for him as a Youtuber so nice to hear he is active.

There is a few Youtubers out there who do help promote the scene. Spider has promoted it in the past. Dalek also does his bit now and again, as does Laggin, Boysta and a few other smaller channels but not many are known to actually use the scene for more than just downloads and I don't think many would even care if they had the title either so this whole topic of debate is a moot point.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Yeah, I have seen Relaxing on the scene a few times of late. Got a lot of respect for him as a Youtuber so nice to hear he is active.

There is a few Youtubers out there who do help promote the scene. Spider has promoted it in the past. Dalek also does his bit now and again, as does Laggin, Boysta and a few other smaller channels but not many are known to actually use the scene for more than just downloads and I don't think many would even care if they had the title either so this whole topic of debate is a moot point.

Exactly. When Youtubers start to be more active (YT-part has been covered already), then I think they deserve the title.

Exsactly,HitmanVere your agreeing with me  :o

With some part, not completely :P
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
UndeadGaming's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
Well Death Think abt it as an Appreciation Gift to the You tubers that have supported this forum and promoted the forum in a positive fashion. also donated
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Well Death Think abt it as an Appreciation Gift to the You tubers that have supported this forum and promoted the forum in a positive fashion. also donated

I think you are wasting your time Kieran, but feel free to list what Youtuber's outside of YaW or NGT who deserve the accolade and why. A list of things they have done to promote the scene outside of whoring maps for views would be helpful also.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
UndeadGaming's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
TheRelaxingEnd , RichGamming
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
im still stuck on the fact that youtubers take our content for personal gain and dont even give a sniff towards the name of who made the map or where to find it
+ 1 million

They dont "deserve" anything for downloading and playing our content, just coz they recorded themselves doing it

Look what happened with JD and project viking...
Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 03:47:19 am by Harry Bo21
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Signature
Maya <3

Let's Play some osu!
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
Is TheRelaxingEnd here ??? On UGX?
Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 04:00:28 pm by MrDunlop4
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I don't necessary see the reasoning for a youtubers rank.
I feel (And this is just my opinion, I have nothing against youtubers) that they get enough recognition from their channel and videos as it is and don't see why they deserve to be singled out from anyone else for making videos.
Other status's such as Mapper, Scripter etc.. are earned from their non-profit work (profit being subscribers, popularity or money), and most of the youtubers do not create original content anyway unlike the users under these titles.

Also I don't see what would qualify someone to be a "Youtuber" since a very unknown youtuber could create the best videos out there, and a high end one could create medicore videos yet gain the title.

All in all, I don't think that a youtuber status would be a good idea at all, it's just giving more recognition to already recognised individuals.
At MOST I think a small banner like icon should be included on the profile of the user, making it available if people wanted to know if they were one.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
theres already support to link your youtube into your profile

so if you have a youtube account and link it, a youtube symbol appears under your name. Its under yours in fact lol ;)
Date Registered: 18 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Limits like fear are often an illusion.
Signature
freefire1990's Groups
richgaming??? like he's such a big youtuber? I dont really like this idea at all. UGX doesnt need 1000ths of titles or else everyone would get a "special" title. Jus my opinion on this. Dont get me wrong, im a big fan from YAW but I dont think this is needed. Everyone knows GUNNS by his name so he doesnt need a special title at all lol.
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
richgaming??? like he's such a big youtuber? I dont really like this idea at all. UGX doesnt need 1000ths of titles or else everyone would get a "special" title. Jus my opinion on this. Dont get me wrong, im a big fan from YAW but I dont think this is needed. Everyone knows GUNNS by his name so he doesnt need a special title at all lol.
It's not like trem just HANDS out special titles. Special titles go to special people. :troll: Youtuber are special because they spread the Holy Word of Custom Zombies.

Loading ...